Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#948369 Jul 18, 2013
Quantitative Easing 3 wrote:
Published on Mar 20, 2012
Trayvon Martin Final Phone Call With Girlfriend
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =H8DemEfSHWAXX
Quote:
Via The Raw Story: "Trayvon Martin's girlfriend told ABC News late Monday night her final phone conversation with him before he was shot dead by neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman. The girl, whose parents requested not to make her name public, was questioned by the Martin family's attorney Benjamin Crump and described that her boyfriend was cornered by Zimmerman...".* Ana Kasparian and Cenk Uygur discuss on The Young Turks.
Did you get to the part where she was then abducted by Martians and forced to strip for them?

That's the really good part.

Lapeer, MI

#948370 Jul 18, 2013
Why People Should Be Outraged at Zimmerman's 'Not Guilty' Verdict
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WtcveaMUJSIXX
Quote:
George Zimmerman was found "not guilty" of all charges in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin. But is this right? Is this justice? There were many, many times after the moment of Martin's death that were not handled properly, and now we as a people must deal with the implications the "not guilty" verdict sets forth. Cenk Uygur details and breaks down where the case went wrong.
I should be outraged?

But I'm not.

Gee, I must be normal.

Lapeer, MI

#948371 Jul 18, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of "a group of booga booga jungle bunnies called the new black panters had a $10,000 bounty on his head" dont YOU understand, Ahmed?
Where is Eric Racist Holder on this?

Oh, he's too busy chasing George with phony civil rights charges.

We are a country of Laws: one set for us and another set for the Hoodie Twins, Magic Negro and Eric Racist Holder.

This can be confusing at times because Liberal judges will tell me that "Ignorance of the law is no excuse!"

Which ones, azzhole?

Lapeer, MI

#948372 Jul 18, 2013
<quoted text>ISorry pal... I'm not a "homosexual".
Just a Community Rectal Organizer like your boy in the oval orifice

Lapeer, MI

#948373 Jul 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Detroit was doomed before Dave Bing took office. At least Bing wasn't a crook like previous mayors.
Detroit is black welfare mentality in microcosm. Free Cheese for everyone who knows what's going on. The rest? F*ck 'em. They're just useful idiots.
Federal Reserve Act

Waynesboro, MS

#948374 Jul 18, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither am I, buttplunger. I'm with roto-rooter, and I can just tell you are really clogged up......
Go play in a "man hole"... you "sh´t demon".

Lapeer, MI

#948375 Jul 18, 2013
Federal Reserve Act wrote:
<quoted text>Go play in a "man hole"... you "sh´t demon".
There have been a LOT of strange, clueless postings coming out of Waynesboro, MS lately but all with different names attached to them.

Incest can do this.
Federal Reserve Act

Waynesboro, MS

#948376 Jul 18, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a Community Rectal Organizer like your boy in the oval orifice
My boy? My boy "was not elected"...so talk what you know. Hell... Mitt Romney is just as much a "Zionist šošk sucker" as Obama, Biden, Pelosi, Feinstein, and and other "commie Israeli agent" you feel the need to criticise.
Federal Reserve Act

Waynesboro, MS

#948377 Jul 18, 2013
Zionist Congressmen Eric IVAN Cantor (R-VA) Serves Israeli Interests First!
Watch:

Quote:
Career Total Isreali Pac 'Donations'(read bribes):$216, 730. and raking in a total of $40, 500 Just for the 2010 congressional election alone! I ask you the voters of Richmond, Virginia's 7th Congressional district, why does this man need forty grand to campaign in a small district such as this? You can see for yourself in this link here: http://www.wrmea.com/pdf/2010election ...
Federal Reserve Act

Waynesboro, MS

#948378 Jul 18, 2013
US admits Israel is arming and training terrorist groups to create terrorism
Watch:

Quote:
U.S. officials, speaking on condition of anonymity, said the Obama administration is aware of the assassination campaign but has no direct involvement.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#948379 Jul 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Detroit was doomed before Dave Bing took office. At least Bing wasn't a crook like previous mayors.
Exactly

Lapeer, MI

#948380 Jul 18, 2013
<quoted text>My boy? My boy "was not elected"...so talk what you know. Hell... Mitt Romney is just as much a "Zionist šošk sucker" as Obama, Biden, Pelosi, Feinstein, and and other "commie Israeli agent" you feel the need to criticise.
You are loaded for Bear and not a Bear in sight:]

Just fire into the air like Joey Biden.

Lapeer, MI

#948381 Jul 18, 2013
Zionist Congressmen Eric IVAN Cantor (R-VA) Serves Israeli Interests First!
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sFqxq-W1Os4XX
Quote:
Career Total Isreali Pac 'Donations'(read bribes):$216, 730. and raking in a total of $40, 500 Just for the 2010 congressional election alone! I ask you the voters of Richmond, Virginia's 7th Congressional district, why does this man need forty grand to campaign in a small district such as this? You can see for yourself in this link here: http://www.wrmea.com/pdf/2010election ...
You must save a ton on haircuts, Mr. Skinhead.

Lapeer, MI

#948382 Jul 18, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly
The word "Renaissance" has been tossed around in those feeble joke promos for "Motown" for the last - what?- 40-50 years?

A "Detroit Renaissance" is worse than "Sharknado".
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#948383 Jul 18, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>What part of his (then) attorneys couldn't find him and that he had two passports did you fail to grasp?
Galt grasped the fact that Zimmerman was hiding from a black lynch mob led by the President of the United States.

How about directing some of your sympathy and concern for the minority community toward the dozens of black teenagers murdered by each other every week in Chicago? Or don't they count?

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#948384 Jul 18, 2013
Al Sharpton after Zimmerman verdict-

"Don't treat us like we ignunt"
Hahaha!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#948385 Jul 18, 2013
Why People Should Be Outraged at Zimmerman's 'Not Guilty' Verdict
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WtcveaMUJSIXX
Quote:
George Zimmerman was found "not guilty" of all charges in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin. But is this right? Is this justice? There were many, many times after the moment of Martin's death that were not handled properly, and now we as a people must deal with the implications the "not guilty" verdict sets forth. Cenk Uygur details and breaks down where the case went wrong.
WTF is "Cenk Uygur" and why should anybody care what he/she thinks?

Location hidden

#948386 Jul 18, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Detroit is black welfare mentality in microcosm. Free Cheese for everyone who knows what's going on. The rest? F*ck 'em. They're just useful idiots.
your exactly right about Detroit Michigan and what happens to a society when there is no workers to pay the taxes and all you are left with is a Welfare Entitlement Society that produces nothing and depends on workers which is the end product of the LBJ & the Pseudo Liberal New Left Democrats Great Society which has proved to be detrimental to Detroit, MI and more cities are to come.

Location hidden

#948387 Jul 18, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The word "Renaissance" has been tossed around in those feeble joke promos for "Motown" for the last - what?- 40-50 years?
A "Detroit Renaissance" is worse than "Sharknado".
I agree.
Federal Reserve Act

Waynesboro, MS

#948388 Jul 18, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are loaded for Bear and not a Bear in sight:]
Just fire into the air like Joey Biden.
Joe Biden: "I Am A Zionist. You Don't Have To A Jew To Be A Zionist"
Watch:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min Rosa_Winkel 233,058
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr Trojan 28,453
UConn vs. Duke Monday night 9pm ESPN2 5 hr ivyawe 1
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr Pearl Jam 307,067
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 11 hr Bently 201,187
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) 23 hr Lora_14 10
What role do you think humans play in global wa... Wed IBdaMann 2,731
More from around the web