Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,539)

Showing posts 870,761 - 870,780 of1,033,726
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
White Supremacy Acquits George Zimmerman....
Who told us GZ was a whitey?

Mr...

Cut and paste....
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
This whole thing is sad. There are no winners. Part of me wishes I could sit here and support Trayvon but that is not where the evidence took us. I just wish everyone would focus on the facts of the case instead of the emotional propaganda surrounding it. We'd all be better off.
1. CIVIL rights abuse AGAINST the defendent-for Emotionally manipulating the Public via stacked deck poliTICal RACE CARD RACE BAITING.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

tell_it_like_it_IS wrote:
<quoted text>
So...Zimmy is half guilty!
In your world we'd have lots of that...
How do have half an abortion?
When REAL responsibility is present and accountable-no one has to even go there.

BIRTH Control for FEMALES has been freely and readily available for FORTY PLUS YEARS.(DUHHH...despite the WASTES of time from ozombieTic types that apparently jsut figured THAT out during the last o- velveteenage posterbois term)

NO patheTIC, twisted and distorted entitleMENTALly warped, loserTic type EXCUSES.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
He was in his truck.
Take the Alzheimer's pills.
(If he stayed in his truck like the police told him to do..........
Well well: T would be alive!)
Republicans: all nut jobs!
<quoted text>
OR

had the law got there first-right now this might be one of DEM DAR-

"It awrl the cops faurlt COPPER ABUSE CASES."

Speculation is BULLCHIT.
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yea & somewhere in Florida, a mother is doing 20yrs for firing a weapon, a warning shot, in self defense to stop the advances of her exhusband, of whom she had a restraining order against. The shot didn't even hit anyone. Talk about justice!
And the Dallas Cowboys won't win the 'world series' this year...

Introduce yerself to Darwinsim libby...

Winners and losers....get used to it....
NJ raider 1

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

NJ Racist wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your hate filled, ignorant brain ever consider it might be because it "WAS" black males who were committing the crimes, race baiter?
It wasn't just Zommerman, "workers" also reported it was "black" men, you clown.
On February 6, "workers" witnessed two young black men lingering in the yard of a Twin Lakes resident around the same time her home was burglarized. A new laptop and some gold jewelry were stolen. The next day police discovered the stolen laptop in the backpack of a young black man, which led to his arrest. Zimmerman identified this young man as the same person he had spotted peering into windows on February 2.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Tray...
You Can't be dumb enough to believe because, Zimmerman was right once, it gives credit to his stereotyping! It of more than 50 calls, he was right ??? What is this reverse psychology? You calling me ignorant when you're dumb as dish water. His batting average is .5!

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>We had several busloads of racists cruising the streets of this town tonight. The cops were busy keeping an eye on them.
I'd like to know why those bastards think they need to intimidate a community over a thousand miles away from the site of the Zimmerman trial.
I have been trying to post an article for two days but topix will not allow me to put it up, with or with out link. These are useful idiots. The under lying current is that these riots will be controlled by moslems. The Black Panther's Shabazz is a moslem and while people want to think the blacks are going against the whites it is more sinister than that. It is a way for Islam to gain a foot hold under the guise of racism.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone who lives in the neighborhood would have said "thank you" for helping make the neighborhood safer from durg-using dropout gangbanger wannabes.
By the way, we didn't always need neighborhood watches. What changed to make it necessary today?
Why are neighborhood watches so common today?
OWS ghetto gutter type gang entitleMENTALity.

MORE POWER Back TO the RIGHTFUL people in their NEIGHBORHOOD safety and security from vigilante lowlife pillagers and plunders !!!!!!!!!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Take a look on instagram & get visual of just how long you going to be cracking hoodie man jokes! See the picture of the dude riding through Zimmerman's hood with the AR-15 army addition, with a message written in text " We coming for you Zimmerman." Lol! That's a real gangsta. See if ol' Zimmerman wasn't to follow him, stalk & approach him! His days are numbered like a calender! lol!
What the hell is a "AR-15 army addition"?

So, I'm guessing your side intends to fight whitey by trading one for one, right?
How many suicide shooters have volunteered to die so far?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
White Supremacy Acquits George Zimmerman
A jury has found George Zimmerman not guilty of all charges in connection to death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin. But while the verdict came as a surprise to some people, it makes perfect sense to others. This verdict is a crystal-clear illustration of the way white supremacy operates in America.
Throughout the trial, the media repeatedly referred to an “all-woman jury” in that Seminole County courtroom, adding that most of them were mothers. That is true—but so is that five of the six jurors were white, and that is profoundly significant for cases like this one. We also know that the lone juror of color was seen apparently wiping a tear during the prosecution’s rebuttal yesterday. But that tear didn’t ultimately convince her or the white people on that jury that Zimmerman was guilty of anything. Not guilty. Not after stalking, shooting and killing a black child, a child that the defense insultingly argued was “armed with concrete.”
....When Zimmerman was acquitted today, it wasn’t because he’s a so-called white Hispanic. He’s not. It’s because he abides by the logic of white supremacy, and was supported by a defense team—and a swath of society—that supports the lingering idea that some black men must occasionally be killed with impunity in order to keep society-at-large safe.
Media on the left, right and center have been fanning the flames of fear-mongering, speculating that people—and black people especially—will take to the streets. That fear-mongering represents a deep white anxiety about black bodies on the streets, and echoes Zimmerman’s fears: that black bodies on the street pose a public threat. But the real violence in those speculations, regardless of whether they prove to be true, is that it silences black anxiety. The anxiety that black men feel every time they walk outside the door—and the anxiety their loved ones feel for them as well. That white anxiety serves to conceal the real public threat: that a black man is killed every twenty-eight hours by a cop or vigilante.
People will take to the streets, and with good reason. They’ll be there because they know that, yes, some people do always get away—and it tends to be those strapped with guns and the logic of white supremacy at their side.
http://www.thenation.com/blog/175260/white-su...
Ah, yes, the old white conspiracy argument.

So, you're going to riot... make my day. ;-)

What are you waiting for? It's been over 2 days.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

MD Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
Centuries? It is 100 years ago in January 2013.
Did you flunk American history?
SO DUHMMY- thus we are going into the SECOND CENTURY.

Next time try using a simple big key calculator fer mathematically challenged twits-because the DARK AGES of pitchforks, torches and pebbled abucuses wewnt out CENTURIES ago as well.

OWS, LoserTIC, entitleMENTALly warped, race baiting, destroy America type Idiots suck.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

MD Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
Centuries? It is 100 years ago in January 2013.
Did you flunk American history?
And STFU with the entitleMENTALly sour milk whining about it as well!

It's 2013! Get OVER it already!!!!!!!!!!
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh hell-affirmative action doesn't care if LONG TIME WORKING CLASS people have to live on CREDIT TO EAT.
Pieces of affirmative chit.
and do you think the First Lady of the USA can read cursive? talk about poster child of affirmative action. written in 2008:

...This resentment is especially puzzling as it often comes from people who, far from being victims, have actually enjoyed benefits and privileges that they would probably never get if they happened to be white.

Consider the case of Michelle Obama. She was raised in a two-parent, middle-class family. She applied to one of America's top universities, Princeton, and was admitted. Of this experience, Michelle says on the stump, "All my life I have confronted people who had a certain expectation of me. Every step of the way, there has been people telling me what I couldn't do. When I applied to Princeton, they said: you can't go there, your test scores aren't high enough."

Which is all very moving, except that her test scores weren't high enough. Michelle Obama is part of the affirmative action generation of above-average but far-from-stellar performers who were granted preferential admission to America's most elite institutions.

Michelle notes that she graduated with honors in her major. Again, the problem is that her undergraduate thesis is on the web. You might expect that she wrote about Shakespeare's sonnets or the political evolution of W.E.B. Du Bois. Well, no. Essentially Michelle Obama wrote about the problems of being a black woman at an Ivy League university.

Here is a typical passage: "By actually working with the Black lower class or within their communities as a result of their ideologies, a separationist may better understand the desparation of their situation and feel more hopeless about a resolution as opposed to an integrationist who is ignorant to their plight."

Alas, the grammar is all wrong here. More than once, the tenses are garbled. People are ignorant "of" the plight of the lower class, not ignorant "to" their plight. And"desparation" should be spelled "desperation." To wreak so much havoc on the English language in one sentence, without conveying anything of substance, is perhaps deserving of a prize. Is this what her professors were thinking when they granted her honors? Whatever the Obamorons say, let's remember that that these are not mere typos; they reflect an estranged relationship to the English language. Moreover they appear not in an off-the-cuff transcript but in a thesis that is supposed to reflect the culmination of one's college career.

Subsequently Michelle went on to further appointments and even managed to cash in big time on her skin color and marriage to Barack Obama. She was hired by the University of Chicago hospitals to run "programs for community relations, neighborhood outrecah, volunteer recruitment, staff diversity, and minority contracting." Here her salary was $400,000 a year.

One might expect that the reaction of someone who gets so many privileges to be grateful to a society that makes them possible. But no. Michelle Obama thinks that her very success is an example of white oppression. By a bizarre twist of logic, she converts "you're not good enough, but we'll take you anyway" into a message of "they said I wasn't good enough, but I proved them wrong."

Ordinarily these psychological peculiarities may be of little interest, except perhaps to a therapist. But Michelle now stands next to a man that may be elected president of the United States. Barack Obama wants everyone to "lay off" his wife. He doesn't seem to realize that this is not a reasonable request concerning a woman who clearly influences him and who stands to have public influence in her own right. Moreover, for months the media has been laying off her precisely because she is his wife. Like Michelle, Obama seems to confuse preferential treatment with ill treatment....
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You Can't be dumb enough to believe because, Zimmerman was right once, it gives credit to his stereotyping! It of more than 50 calls, he was right ??? What is this reverse psychology? You calling me ignorant when you're dumb as dish water. His batting average is .5!
The Mexicans and white Hispanics will be writing your check...

Hispanics 1..... Negros 0

It's the culture...

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It *IS* deliberate. The Magic Negro has an agenda and is following it closely. Listen to what he says and also to what he doesn't say. An Allah Akbar killing by an avowed Islamic Terrorist inside of the American Military down in Texas is called "workplace violence".
An arrest of an uncooperative Affirmative Action Perfessor in Boston he calls "stupid".
The self-defense shooting of a hoodie punk causes the Magic Negro to pretend wiping away tears and say that "If I had a son...." bullshit.
This IS intentional. Have no doubts about it.
story behind the story in the Zimmerman case. We have all heard about the numerous tweets and posts that are promising vengeance if Zimmerman is acquitted, but you must look beyond that. The promised racial riots are simply a cover for something bigger in my opinion. The call for blacks to riot is simply a smoke screen for a hidden agenda. My best suggestion is to be prepared to defend your family because there are some who want these “riots” to extend outside the State of Florida and we must look at the source. Whenever the New Black Panther Party becomes involved I think it’s fair to look at the possible motivation.
Though the New Black Panthers are not officially a Muslim organization they might as well be. Their chairman, Malik Zulu Shabazz, is a self-proclaimed Muslim and there is strong evidence that the New Black Panther Party is tied to Hezbollah.

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman should have his own civil lawsuit and civil rights investigation--starting w/Obama and Sharpton.
Angela Corey violated Zimmerman's civil rights.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman should have his own civil lawsuit and civil rights investigation--starting w/Obama and Sharpton.
the ore they try to make it a "civil rights" issue-the more I AGREE with that.

I don't think MORE RACIST twisted distortion would bode well for them.

Not at all.

And apparently neither do a lot of LONG TIME, LONG practicing, law type people.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Angela Corey violated Zimmerman's civil rights.
Angela Corey is in deep shit, selling out Zimmerman in the Zimmerman Murdercase... Hiding Tyrons cell phone evidence in the case... Another soon to be unemployed number....

It's the culture...

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
White Supremacy Acquits George Zimmerman
A jury has found George Zimmerman not guilty of all charges in connection to death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin. But while the verdict came as a surprise to some people, it makes perfect sense to others. This verdict is a crystal-clear illustration of the way white supremacy operates in America.
Throughout the trial, the media repeatedly referred to an “all-woman jury” in that Seminole County courtroom, adding that most of them were mothers. That is true—but so is that five of the six jurors were white, and that is profoundly significant for cases like this one. We also know that the lone juror of color was seen apparently wiping a tear during the prosecution’s rebuttal yesterday. But that tear didn’t ultimately convince her or the white people on that jury that Zimmerman was guilty of anything. Not guilty. Not after stalking, shooting and killing a black child, a child that the defense insultingly argued was “armed with concrete.”
....When Zimmerman was acquitted today, it wasn’t because he’s a so-called white Hispanic. He’s not. It’s because he abides by the logic of white supremacy, and was supported by a defense team—and a swath of society—that supports the lingering idea that some black men must occasionally be killed with impunity in order to keep society-at-large safe.
Media on the left, right and center have been fanning the flames of fear-mongering, speculating that people—and black people especially—will take to the streets. That fear-mongering represents a deep white anxiety about black bodies on the streets, and echoes Zimmerman’s fears: that black bodies on the street pose a public threat. But the real violence in those speculations, regardless of whether they prove to be true, is that it silences black anxiety. The anxiety that black men feel every time they walk outside the door—and the anxiety their loved ones feel for them as well. That white anxiety serves to conceal the real public threat: that a black man is killed every twenty-eight hours by a cop or vigilante.
People will take to the streets, and with good reason. They’ll be there because they know that, yes, some people do always get away—and it tends to be those strapped with guns and the logic of white supremacy at their side.
http://www.thenation.com/blog/175260/white-su...
The poverty pimps are losing their power and of course their money-it is a step up for race relations that no one rioted. Black race baiters have lost their power. It's over-shut the door.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Angela Corey violated Zimmerman's civil rights.
Sniff sniff...absolutely REEKS of (yet MORE) poliTICal, racially charged and baited corruption!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 870,761 - 870,780 of1,033,726
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the NCAA Basketball Forum right now

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 22 min Clearwater 216,408
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr cpeter1313 303,190
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 9 hr Fight On 26,078
Syracuse basketball: Jim Boeheim tells ESPN Tyl... Apr 14 Lenox Da Kid 2
loan offer (Jun '13) Apr 14 Bryan Cranston 81
Burke Calls Shots With The Best (Feb '08) Apr 12 maryann 19
Do you hate UK Wildcats, we DO :-) (Apr '11) Apr 12 plenty 49
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••