Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1508026 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#948325 Jul 18, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I just mentioned the tools of your trade son.
I didn't mention anything about what you people did or currently do.
Like I said-YOU race baited it.

Add the last time anyone did that verbally in my ear space-

CLICK -down went their ugliness to the trashbins where it belonged at too.

For disgusting IGNORANCE, of toxic levels.

Judged:

12

12

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#948326 Jul 18, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet they think they are such experts on it.
Got that right.. Grievance industry racist and sellouts. Expert Race Profiteers and Pimps. How Bill Maher, Jesse and Al Sharpton get paid. Truth is bad for a racist business...

It's the culture...

Judged:

13

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#948327 Jul 18, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
Rolling Stone magazine inspires and pimps the horrors of liberalism...
It's the culture...
Nothing like poster size piktures for all those sick in the head velveteenage jackboot licking type libhrulTics.

Judged:

13

13

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#948328 Jul 18, 2013
Waxman wrote:
The mayor is a black Democrat. They are fcccked.
In all fairness, Dave Bing has tried. He really has.

But from the City Council on down, it is a black culture, democrat-controlled and locked into STUPID. The Council fought him every step of the way while they kept asking the Magic Negro to bail them out.

Mr. Bing is not going to run again and I don't blame him. He has an admirable life to live.

It's a long story of darkness but the lives and activities of each member of the Detroit City Council over the last, say, 50 years reads like the life of small-time tribal crooks out of the bush.

The Vultures have come home to roost.

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#948329 Jul 18, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are three rapes every hour in the military. "Even if they can't prove it, we all know that Obama knew. The least they can do is put the Democrats in jail that participated in this corrupt government."
After all, Obama is the one who names the heads of the various departments. He must know everything!!! Cretims.
Over 100 meetings with the IRS Commissioner, clueless bastard.

You are a leftwing socialist freak. Moron.

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#948330 Jul 18, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>About twelve hours, the Sanford EMT's bagged and tagged the perp-suspect-nicah and sent the bag along to Daytona.
George was back home with Shellie and Mark working on a bulletproof story-alibi before the ID was made or the autopsy begun.
The phone remains a mystery but the Sanford Police version is beyond bullsht. Unless of course Trayvon stopped to turn off his phone while he was in the middle of beating the sht out of George.
Thought it was longer than that; the whole behavior by the police was to protect Zimmerman. Why wouldn't they go knock on doors in that neighborhood? Call the people on his phone? Makes no sense.
If there was a shooting death in your neighborhood, wouldn't everyone be talking about it? Asking who the victim was? I don't get it.

Judged:

11

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Stoneman

Boise, ID

#948331 Jul 18, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't have basements in Florida dummy and, we have police for a reason. Trayvon Martin was the one who was threatened by Zimmerman and could have invoked the stand your ground law and beat him to death. If he was a badass, he would have beat him to a pulp, taken that babys gun, shot him and stolen his car. You know nothing you racist pos. Now, gfy
This is getting fun.

Let me get this straight-- if a person is following another person on a sidewalk, not saying anything, not pointing a weapon, just following, the person in front is justified by your Florida law to jump and beat the crap out of the guy in back?

Can I come to Florida and get you to walk behind me for a block or two in that case?

There was a benefit to the confrontation between Martin and Zimmerman (the "creepy-a$$ cracka"): the world has one less racist in the population.

And if I could get you to follow me thru a subdivision apparently I could reduce the population of dullards in Florida.

Judged:

11

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#948332 Jul 18, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought it was longer than that; the whole behavior by the police was to protect Zimmerman. Why wouldn't they go knock on doors in that neighborhood? Call the people on his phone? Makes no sense.
If there was a shooting death in your neighborhood, wouldn't everyone be talking about it? Asking who the victim was? I don't get it.
Hi Yeah. How are your farts and fatsos, lowlife?

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#948333 Jul 18, 2013
Sure is a good thing Obama saved Detroit!

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LCN Llin

United States

#948334 Jul 18, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought it was longer than that; the whole behavior by the police was to protect Zimmerman. Why wouldn't they go knock on doors in that neighborhood? Call the people on his phone? Makes no sense.
If there was a shooting death in your neighborhood, wouldn't everyone be talking about it? Asking who the victim was? I don't get it.
The amateur lawyers on the thread have been replaced by the amateur racists. They post what they can't say in polite company :-)

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#948335 Jul 18, 2013
DEMOCRAT FASCISTS STRIKE AGAIN!

Watchdog decries ‘unprecedented’ treatment by Dems at IRS hearing

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/18/wa...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#948338 Jul 18, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
In all fairness, Dave Bing has tried. He really has.
But from the City Council on down, it is a black culture, democrat-controlled and locked into STUPID. The Council fought him every step of the way while they kept asking the Magic Negro to bail them out.
Mr. Bing is not going to run again and I don't blame him. He has an admirable life to live.
It's a long story of darkness but the lives and activities of each member of the Detroit City Council over the last, say, 50 years reads like the life of small-time tribal crooks out of the bush.
The Vultures have come home to roost.
Detroit was doomed before Dave Bing took office. At least Bing wasn't a crook like previous mayors.

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#948340 Jul 18, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
The amateur lawyers on the thread have been replaced by the amateur racists. They post what they can't say in polite company :-)
You're talking about your fellow Democrat NJ Raider, for sure.

Without a doubt, that Democrat is the obvious thread racist, but you're OK with that.

Judged:

16

16

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#948342 Jul 18, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I just mentioned the tools of your trade son.
I didn't mention anything about what you people did or currently do.
And Just for the REAL record-

WRONG on the tools.

Mine consist of a rosary, a heart, and a brain.

Stuff that libuhrulTic, blood sucking, souless, parasite vampires loathe.

Judged:

15

15

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#948343 Jul 18, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
The amateur lawyers on the thread have been replaced by the amateur racists. They post what they can't say in polite company :-)
Got that right Patrick.. You lefties are full of hate and racism...

It's the culture...

Judged:

16

14

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
tell_it_like_it_ is

United States

#948344 Jul 18, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
"If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n
'If you fail to locate your polling place in your district before the next election your cable tv will be disconnected!'

Judged:

16

16

16

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Quantitative Easing 3

Meridian, MS

#948345 Jul 18, 2013
Published on Mar 20, 2012

Trayvon Martin Final Phone Call With Girlfriend
Watch:


Quote:
Via The Raw Story: "Trayvon Martin's girlfriend told ABC News late Monday night her final phone conversation with him before he was shot dead by neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman. The girl, whose parents requested not to make her name public, was questioned by the Martin family's attorney Benjamin Crump and described that her boyfriend was cornered by Zimmerman...".* Ana Kasparian and Cenk Uygur discuss on The Young Turks.

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#948346 Jul 18, 2013
Where did Dumb Dave/Waxywaxturd go?

Judged:

14

14

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Quantitative Easing 3

Meridian, MS

#948348 Jul 18, 2013
George Zimmerman's Exclusive Full Interview With Sean Hannity 7/18/2012
Watch:
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#948350 Jul 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The purpose of the amount of bail is to assure that the defendant will show up for trial, nothing else. Given that the prosecution had no case and zero probability of obtaining a conviction, the bail should have been minimal.
What part of his (then) attorneys couldn't find him and that he had two passports did you fail to grasp?

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr silly rabbit 313,638
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 22 hr Sport phartz 32,812
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite (Sep '16) Mar 16 MakePhartce 105
News North Carolina Governor Who Signed Bathroom Bil... Mar 15 Bath phart 2
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Mar 14 superwilly 258,490
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Mar 14 Into The Night 11,123
NCAA Basketball Tournament Feb 27 needhelp01 1
More from around the web