Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#946677 Jul 17, 2013
Homer wrote:
Day 4 since the verdict, Martin still dead, Zimmerman still free to kill again.
Truth is bad for the Grievance industry. Race Profiteers. How Jesse and Al Sharpton get paid.

The Negro wonders why no one cares when black behavior is the issue, nothing more.

It's the culture...

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#946678 Jul 17, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Many hard years back, I would listen to the Wonder between lectures from Liberal academicians....
But I have since grown up from being a nice little Liberal and into a rational, self-respecting adult with clear vision.
Stevie is what he is. I am what I am. He can stay in Canada or go to hell for all I care.
Is it really 'maturing' in attacking other Americans 'rights' that disagree with your instant mood swings and tantrums? I think not.
NJ Racist

West Hartford, CT

#946679 Jul 17, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Another outsider looking in, with the visual prospective of a "spoiled white child!" To deny white privilege is to deny your race. Fact: look at the statistics of black unemployed vs white unemployed, then tell me how agroup of only 13% is higher than a group of 80%. Then look at when cities across the US has job fairs how the black turnout is. Ridiculous, lines wrapped around the corner. Then look at the past election &, how the rules weredesigned ( by republicans) to make black folks wait in lines for 8 damn hrs to cast their votes. Then look at the statistics of those college grads that can't find a job in their fields & see the disparity of black vs white. Then look how many black folks that are lucky to have a job are overlooked for progressive positions by a white man, in favor of a white man. I just saw lastnight that there' s even a huge disparity by doctors as to how they issue pain meds to children. Your ignorant because you choose to ignore the fact that racism never died. It's just an underline to undermine 1 track minded people who can see the bigger picture!
Instead of blaming others, why don't you stop the culture where blacks chastise other black kids for "wanting to be white" by getting good grades?

Education is the big disparity. I've seen blacks get into MIT and I see blacks in senior management positions.

The difference between them & you and your race baiters like Sharpton is they simply take advantage of the educational opportunities in the USA, whereas your type of black person just blames others and behaves poorly.

Try to start having babies after married and when you have kids, be responsible.

Quit blaming Whitey, racist.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#946680 Jul 17, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
The Hate President Obama crowd seems also the Hate America Crowd.
Perhaps the savages doing meaningless petitions, looting, rioting, burning America, the demokratic party??

You voted for the winner obama and Eric Holder and still lost making you a bigger Civil Rights loser, racist and savage you idiot..

It's the culture...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#946681 Jul 17, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, none of that is true.
And no one knows exactly what happened that night. Except that Martin attacked Zimmerman and not the other way around.
If Zimmerman had the intent to murder Martin right before the police arrived, he would've pulled out his gun before Martin even had time to break his nose and begin beating him so badly Zimmerman could be heard screaming bloody murder himself for help.
Now hush.
"Well, non of that is true."
NJ Racist

West Hartford, CT

#946682 Jul 17, 2013
Homer wrote:
Day 4 since the verdict, Martin still dead, Zimmerman still free to kill again.
Day 4 since the verdict, Martin still dead, Homer still free to be a moron again.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#946683 Jul 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Labor unions now turning against ObamaKKKare, realizing that it will reduce their medical benefits and cost jobs.
Labor provides the votes, while moochers and illegal immigrants get all the benefits.
That's why you want to ignore the Walmart strikes for livable wages and better worker benefits like 'healthcare'.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#946684 Jul 17, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So... what's your point son?
Trayvon is now being exploited by you grievance peddlers, race profiteers, and hate mongers for profit and vote Gilligan...

It's the culture...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#946685 Jul 17, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you found someone just like you, son!
In your case, you're not a "You're simply a hard headed, politically driven, unthinking minion."

You're simply a hard headed, politically driven, unthinking idiot who prefers to remain so because it requires no effort on your part.

Why you prefer to slide down the intelligence rung, only you know... well, maybe not.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#946686 Jul 17, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>What's your point son?
Glad you asked.

ObamaKKKare reduces the medical profession to a welfare system where the best and brightest of American youth will find other professions more attractive than medicine. The void will be filled by poorly educated Third-World losers like Shiping Bao.
NJ Racist

West Hartford, CT

#946687 Jul 17, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Again DB, you show your ignorance! what does Trayvon smoking weed have to do with anything that happened that night. My mom didn't raise me to sell drugs or, hate white people. Though I don't hate white people, I did sell drugs. My mother & father both worked their entire lives. My mother is a church goer, my father is a preacher. As a young man, you choose your own path in life, but, the chances of being involved in criminal activity increases drastically due to the environment. The fact that you can't place your son in the same scenario as Trayvon negates any of your comments on the topic! I don't care what kind of wannabe he was. He wasn't doing anything illegal that night & was stalked, hunted like prey, & killed for it!
1 - You left out the part where Trayvon assaulted Zimmerman, broke his nose and started pointing his head against the cement sidewalk.

2 - Look up the word stalking as well, it's obvious you don't know what the word means.

Once you understand and start being honest with yourself and accept those two facts, you might graduate from imbecile racist to being a rational person.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#946688 Jul 17, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The dumb Negro wonders why no one cares when his racist behavior is the issue, nothing more...
You voted for the winner obama and Eric Holder and still lost making you a bigger loser and savage racist you idiot..
It's the culture...
Actually, I think I helped save America from idiots like you and Romney.

And so far, you idiots have nothing better to offer going into the next round.

Idiocy reigns supreme again in the con camp!

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#946689 Jul 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Southern California Hispanics are mostly hard-working family people who do not associate with the black community.
Over half of the 'Southern California Hispanics ' got on a plane yesterday to visit relatives in East L.A. and decided just to stay for the better job prospects. Galt is now agrees with President Barack Obama in favor of General Amnesty for 'Southern California Hispanics'.
LCN Llin

United States

#946690 Jul 17, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Uneducated white people are victims of the vicious cycle of poverty and in the same boat as uneducated black people who are trapped in the vicious cycle of poverty.
Blacks have been given more advantages in the past five decades than whites.
It's successful black people who don't complain. Most of them are republicans.
It's the democratic black leaders who can't complain enough while they're making a handsome living off of republicans too.
And there are a significant number of democratic black leaders. "White privilege" didn't seem to negate their rise to power but they still continue to whine about "white privilege" anyway.
What's up with that?
Hasty generalizations seem your favorite?
Your OPINIONS are amusing and based on the wind?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#946691 Jul 17, 2013
"Rolling Stone" puts Boston bomber on their cover in a sympathetic manner.

Trying to stimulate sales to the left.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#946692 Jul 17, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Uneducated white people are victims of the vicious cycle of poverty and in the same boat as uneducated black people who are trapped in the vicious cycle of poverty.
Blacks have been given more advantages in the past five decades than whites.
It's successful black people who don't complain. Most of them are republicans.
It's the democratic black leaders who can't complain enough while they're making a handsome living off of republicans too.
And there are a significant number of democratic black leaders. "White privilege" didn't seem to negate their rise to power but they still continue to whine about "white privilege" anyway.
What's up with that?
Again, it's amazing what you know without knowing!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#946693 Jul 17, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>In your case, you're not a "You're simply a hard headed, politically driven, unthinking minion."
You're simply a hard headed, politically driven, unthinking idiot who prefers to remain so because it requires no effort on your part.
Why you prefer to slide down the intelligence rung, only you know... well, maybe not.
Swat! Ewww!! That Gnat was full of shtt!
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#946694 Jul 17, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>and finds it easier to ignore the murders that occur every day--just one example a 17 year old in Chicago, Darryl Green, who was murdered for his refusal to join a gang.
'The sad fact is that the media do not care about dead black Americans, unless those blacks are murdered by whites.
Never mind the fact that blacks constitute 13.1 percent of the American population but 49 percent of murder victims.
Never mind the fact that black life in the inner cities is plagued not by white people stalking down black kids, but by black kids hunting down other black kids.
Such facts don't forward the leftist narrative that America is a terribly brutal and racist country requiring endless government interventionism to fix.
Such facts don't forward the leftist narrative that white folks, particularly conservative white folks who believe in judging people by the content of their character rather than the color of their skin, are the true threat to black success.
Such facts undercut the liberal agenda of ignoring problems in the black community in favor of cobbling together a coalition of people dedicated to fundamentally changing the system.
The left is committed to changing America in basic ways.
But in order to create enough support for changing the greatest and most tolerant nation ever to grace the planet, the left must portray America as an evil, nasty place. Doing that requires promoting the lie that non-black Americans hate black people, and would dig their old white sheets and burning crosses out of storage if given half a chance. Both the media and the Democratic Party are complicit in that propaganda effort. Building on the fact that America used to be a racist place, and ignoring 50-plus years of American transformation, the left has convinced many Americans, both black and white, that America is a grotesque and monstrous place.
For many Americans, it feels so good to buy into that notion. It provides an easy dose of unearned moral superiority -- "America is racist, but I'm not, because I believe America is racist."
It allows Americans to ignore real and pressing problems in favor of moaning about vague and undefined ones -- "forget about Darryl Green, let's talk about institutional racism."
Most of all, it carries with it an easy and dismissive solution -- "let's turn power over to a chosen few who can fix everything."
Meanwhile, more Darryl Greens will die. So will more Trayvon Martins, given the fact that Martin was the product of a broken home, had a criminal history and a history of fighting, and was caught up in drug culture -- all factors in his death, and all problems the media refuse to talk about. But the media don't care about those deaths.
All they care about is the larger goal: fixing America, one fake racial scandal at a time.
now I can agree with everything you said except for Martin's extracurricular activities having anything to do with his death. Was he gang banging that night? Was he high that night? Was he looking for a fight or, did the fight come to him?

Also, I don't agree with your theory of only leftist bigotry. I'm called a negro everyday in this thread by republicans or, righties. I'm having to explain to do called college grads or wannabe intellectuals about white privilege & racism still thriving in this country but, I do agree with most of what you said. Very well put!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#946695 Jul 17, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
McCain is an embarrassment and is done after 2016 in either event.
All those old dinosaurs need tossed out on their ass. They've been in there way to long. That's 75% of the problem IMO. Only good thing is they are all getting old so they can't last much longer. Especially the Senators.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#946696 Jul 17, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Trayvon is now being exploited by you grievance peddlers, race profiteers, and hate mongers for profit and vote Gilligan...
It's the culture...
And yet, the juror will be making money with her attorney husband.

Lucky her, eh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 min Cowobunga 201,150
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 58 min budd 2,658
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Joe fortuna 232,699
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr Bruin For Life 28,358
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 hr Country Girl 306,951
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Tue Roy the Boy 685
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Tue The Real Daniel S... 281
More from around the web