Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
869,481 - 869,500 of 1,079,027 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#946163
Jul 16, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Prime candidate for a hate crime. Typical Democrat:
The Lee Atwater Story wrote:
<quoted text>I may change my name more than you change your "sh´tty drawers", but I'm consistent and can be identified easily.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#946165
Jul 16, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone who subscribes to the non-aggression principle of libertarianism doesn't "welcome" any such chance.
Another idiot who heard a word and thought it sounded cool.
LMAO!! "Non-aggression principle" is a word forged by you Libertarian dopers as you lay stoned in your bedrooms. It's also the reason Ron Paul could never get past first base (ie he was TOO much of a puscee). I'm all for being isolationist, but that wont work with religious fanatics/cold-blooded killers.

There is a time to hit first and harder than the other guy, and that time is when you have to do it to save your own life (or the lives of your innocent loved ones).

Get that fact of life down, and Libertarians might stand a chance in an election. You just might too, boy.....:-)
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#946166
Jul 16, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
At what point did Zimmerman ID himself as neighborhood watch.
Ok.
When he called the police...and how do we know he didn't announce it to TM as well??????????

Why didn't the kid dislodge fro looking over CW and STOP the fighting--hands up in the air--universal for unarmed-NO HARM INTENDED-- when the guy hollered to KNOCK IT OFF from the apartment directly behind him?
That would've been an INSTANT TELLING moment for both of them!

But nope, that's not the way it went either!

Ask me if I think this is a case of mere "right/wrong" or "black/white"

And I will tell you not no, but HELL NO-neither TM OR GW handled ANYTHING exactly "right"....no matter the race, creed or color!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#946167
Jul 16, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

5

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
That bearded lady dumped his ass.
LOL.....
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#946168
Jul 16, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Grazi. Amazing a guy had to be acquitted before the truth about a doped-up young thug had to come out (especially when another's life hung in the balance).
Lawyers will stop at literally nothing. Will Shakespeare had it right......
and look at the DAMAGE it's done to this nation!

MORE-FIFTY YEARS backwards.

DISGUSTING.
The Lee Atwater Story

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#946169
Jul 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

"Black-Jewish Relations"

Quote:
The story of Black-Jewish relations in the United States is a long and complex one.... Jews were among those who worked to establish the NAACP in 1909. African-American newspapers were among the first in the U.S. to denounce Nazism.... FROM SWASTIKA TO JIM CROW creates hope and reminds us of a time in U.S. history when the two communities came together.

- David Horowitz, Washington Review

Read: http://www.pbs.org/itvs/fromswastikatojimcrow...

Can anyone show proof of so called "White jews" being enslaved by "Black Egyptians"? According to the "bible", "Egyptians and Hebrews" looked the "same". So that would mean "White Egyptians" enslaved "White Hebrews". The "Nubians" were enslaved by "Black Egyptians", and the "grandson" of "Moses's" brother "Aaron" was named "Phinehas". "Phinehas" means "the NUBIAN", "the BLACK, and "the Southerner". Do the math.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#946170
Jul 16, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt is right about you.
You play games like you are reasonable, then you go off the deep end every time.
It's obvious you are single, into head games.
No life.
Typical Obama (needy) person.
Detzing is an immaculate member of hillbilly sheep in Gerogia and an un-American rughead goat herder in Tennessee...

It's the culture...

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#946171
Jul 16, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt is right about you.
You play games like you are reasonable, then you go off the deep end every time.
It's obvious you are single, into head games.
No life.
Typical Obama (needy) person.
I just ignore Galt when he's off on his cry-baby rants, making it up as he goes along. He could do the same. We've had some good discussions, better than I've had with most on here.

I have an enviable life, I sometimes envy myself. Other times I doubt I deserve the good fortune I've enjoyed but hey ... that's life!

You should have a good life too, you could start by not hating everything that's beyond your control.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#946172
Jul 16, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt is right about you.
You play games like you are reasonable, then you go off the deep end every time.
It's obvious you are single, into head games.
No life.
Typical Obama (needy) person.
Tenzing is a doper, plain and simple. He doesn't even remember he & I used to talk about my living off-grid for 20+ years on other forums. In the end, most "Libertarians" are just looking to make it easier to score weed, and are really hardcore leftists wrapped in a phony Constitutionalist wrapper.....

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#946173
Jul 16, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

5

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!! "Non-aggression principle" is a word forged by you Libertarian dopers as you lay stoned in your bedrooms. It's also the reason Ron Paul could never get past first base (ie he was TOO much of a puscee). I'm all for being isolationist, but that wont work with religious fanatics/cold-blooded killers.
There is a time to hit first and harder than the other guy, and that time is when you have to do it to save your own life (or the lives of your innocent loved ones).
Get that fact of life down, and Libertarians might stand a chance in an election. You just might too, boy.....:-)
Oh, so you lied about being libertarian.

Ok.

Don't bother lecturing me with your faux tough-guy BS, you don't know who you're talking to.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#946174
Jul 16, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Grazi. Amazing a guy had to be acquitted before the truth about a doped-up young thug had to come out (especially when another's life hung in the balance).
Lawyers will stop at literally nothing. Will Shakespeare had it right......
Yer welcome.

Gah I loathe having to be so pompous and self righteous when speaking about such a sad situation-it's SOOOO ignorant to have to be that way.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#946175
Jul 16, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
When he called the police...and how do we know he didn't announce it to TM as well??????????
Why didn't the kid dislodge fro looking over CW and STOP the fighting--hands up in the air--universal for unarmed-NO HARM INTENDED-- when the guy hollered to KNOCK IT OFF from the apartment directly behind him?
That would've been an INSTANT TELLING moment for both of them!
But nope, that's not the way it went either!
Ask me if I think this is a case of mere "right/wrong" or "black/white"
And I will tell you not no, but HELL NO-neither TM OR GW handled ANYTHING exactly "right"....no matter the race, creed or color!
Well, I think that would have come out in the trial don't you? Otherwise how can you assume he ID'd himself?

Its ok, I understand. Martin was black and you hate black people and know they're all guilty of something. As long as that's out on the table we can talk.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#946176
Jul 16, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

OK, its been a great day. We've established that:

1)Trayvon Martin was on multiple drugs the day he attacked George Zimmerman (despite the court suppressing the evidence).

2)Swilly is willing to spread false rumors (ie "lie") when confronted with a truth she cant handle.

3)Leospamdra likes to change old men's depends, as she finds the surprise packages irresistible.

4)Tenzing married (and was divorced by) the bearded lady in the circus.

All in all, a pretty good day....:-)
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#946177
Jul 16, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so you lied about being libertarian.
Ok.
Don't bother lecturing me with your faux tough-guy BS, you don't know who you're talking to.
Sure I do, porky boy. You're just too stoned to remember we used to chat all the time.

snt it time you fired up your evening J?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#946178
Jul 16, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Tenzing is a doper, plain and simple. He doesn't even remember he & I used to talk about my living off-grid for 20+ years on other forums. In the end, most "Libertarians" are just looking to make it easier to score weed, and are really hardcore leftists wrapped in a phony Constitutionalist wrapper.....
I don't go on other forums, you're confusing me with someone else. My profession precludes me from being a "doper", always subject to random testing.
The Lee Atwater Story

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#946179
Jul 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I don't think "Integration" worked out for black people like the "Commie jews" told them it would. Turned out fined for the "jew$" though.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#946180
Jul 16, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Kruidbos, who testified in a pretrial hearing in the Zimmerman case in June, said that he had reason to believe that additional information found in Trayvon Martin's cell phone had not been turned over to the defense.
A violation of George Zimmerman's Civil Rights... Kruidbos said more than 2,000 photos from the phone were not shown to defense attorneys, including pictures of underage naked girls pedophilia, images showing piles of jewelry on Martin's bed and photos of Martin blowing smoke.
Other items taken from Martin's phone included text-message discussions of drugs and pictures of a gun and marijuana plants.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/26/justice/florida...
It's the culture...
Kruidbos should win a large settlement from Corey.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#946181
Jul 16, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> That's not a wise way to get an invite to my home for a spaghetti and red wine dinner. Check out your Epicurus: "Death is nothing to us; for that which has been dissolved into its elements experiences no sensations, and that which has no sensation is nothing to us." "If the things that produce the pleasures of profligate men really freed them from fears of the mind concerning celestial and atmospheric phenomena, the fear of death, and the fear of pain; if, further, they taught them to limit their desires, we should never have any fault to find with such persons, for they would then be filled with pleasures from every source and would never have pain of body or mind, which is what is bad." [ http://www.epicurus.net/en/principal.html ]
"back porch turd"
Big difference between an invite and am unwanted entrance.
Peace
KMA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#946182
Jul 16, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't the trial, that's over. This is a discussion thread and I'm asking why the racist right wingers don't afford Martin the same right to self defense they afford the much lighter Zimmerman.
What drives that?
We don't know who threw the first punch or what was said. Can you say beyond a reasonable doubt that Zimmerman didn't approach Martin and say something to the effect of "I've got a gun and I'm gonna kill me a n****r"?
You can't, your racism forces you to automatically foist guilt on the blackest party involved.
You continue to make Galt's point, injecting racism where there is no evidence of racism whatsoever, except perhaps on the part of those who forced this malicious prosecution.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#946184
Jul 16, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I think that would have come out in the trial don't you? Otherwise how can you assume he ID'd himself?
Its ok, I understand. Martin was black and you hate black people and know they're all guilty of something. As long as that's out on the table we can talk.
I don't hate anybody-except those who try and propagate hate. I might not always LIKE the same thing as some or another might like, or agree with what they might THINK, but I am rational enough to know-THAT'S REALITY.

The rest of your post just went off into lala assumption land--and it seems like you've MISSED some of the very OBVIOUS things being talked about, one of them being that there were quite a few peices of "evidence" that were NOT allowed to be entered into the trial-in efforts to help the prosecution.
The "vain shallowness" of PoliTICal "legalism" usually DOES suck, in all it's TWISTED in WARPEDNESS.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min CunningLinguist 224,027
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr cpeter1313 305,077
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 10 hr PEE PEE PETE 26,649
urgent loan needed apply now (Sep '13) Jul 20 Danny 2
loan needed (Dec '13) Jul 20 Danny 4
Hairston's bounceback game highlights big day f... Jul 16 Go go d 1
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Jul 15 AnnCarter 8
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••