Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#946157 Jul 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't want a serious discussion, that's OK.
Galt tries to treat you with some respect, because unlike hack used car dealers like Realtime, you generally have something worthwhile to say.
Sometimes not.
He'd rather think about my pubes.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#946158 Jul 16, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's another one-
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/05/2...
Grazi. Amazing a guy had to be acquitted before the truth about a doped-up young thug had to come out (especially when another's life hung in the balance).

Lawyers will stop at literally nothing. Will Shakespeare had it right......
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#946159 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
The first line was a joke.
Then: its really easy to talk about parenting when you've never done it.
Lily nailed it a few posts ago.
Galt is right about you.

You play games like you are reasonable, then you go off the deep end every time.

It's obvious you are single, into head games.

No life.

Typical Obama (needy) person.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#946160 Jul 16, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
chuckling... the unmarried, non parents are always the experts
You should talk, with a daughter hanging around with drug addicts at a community college.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#946161 Jul 16, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I will say this on your behalf; "your marriage to the bearded lady in the circus has taken all of us aback through its confounding longevity"......
That bearded lady dumped his ass.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#946162 Jul 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt agrees with your analysis of the problem, but knows of many older engineers who have been laid off. Most do find other jobs, but often at lower salaries.
Law school graduates find very slim pickings unless they are in the top 20% of their class in one of the top 20 law schools.
Are you really saying there aren't enough jobs for lawyers?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#946163 Jul 16, 2013
Prime candidate for a hate crime. Typical Democrat:
The Lee Atwater Story wrote:
<quoted text>I may change my name more than you change your "sh´tty drawers", but I'm consistent and can be identified easily.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#946165 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone who subscribes to the non-aggression principle of libertarianism doesn't "welcome" any such chance.
Another idiot who heard a word and thought it sounded cool.
LMAO!! "Non-aggression principle" is a word forged by you Libertarian dopers as you lay stoned in your bedrooms. It's also the reason Ron Paul could never get past first base (ie he was TOO much of a puscee). I'm all for being isolationist, but that wont work with religious fanatics/cold-blooded killers.

There is a time to hit first and harder than the other guy, and that time is when you have to do it to save your own life (or the lives of your innocent loved ones).

Get that fact of life down, and Libertarians might stand a chance in an election. You just might too, boy.....:-)
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#946166 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
At what point did Zimmerman ID himself as neighborhood watch.
Ok.
When he called the police...and how do we know he didn't announce it to TM as well??????????

Why didn't the kid dislodge fro looking over CW and STOP the fighting--hands up in the air--universal for unarmed-NO HARM INTENDED-- when the guy hollered to KNOCK IT OFF from the apartment directly behind him?
That would've been an INSTANT TELLING moment for both of them!

But nope, that's not the way it went either!

Ask me if I think this is a case of mere "right/wrong" or "black/white"

And I will tell you not no, but HELL NO-neither TM OR GW handled ANYTHING exactly "right"....no matter the race, creed or color!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#946167 Jul 16, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
That bearded lady dumped his ass.
LOL.....
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#946168 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Grazi. Amazing a guy had to be acquitted before the truth about a doped-up young thug had to come out (especially when another's life hung in the balance).
and look at the DAMAGE it's done to this nation!

MORE-FIFTY YEARS backwards.

DISGUSTING.
The Lee Atwater Story

Waynesboro, MS

#946169 Jul 16, 2013
"Black-Jewish Relations"

Quote:
The story of Black-Jewish relations in the United States is a long and complex one.... Jews were among those who worked to establish the NAACP in 1909. African-American newspapers were among the first in the U.S. to denounce Nazism.... FROM SWASTIKA TO JIM CROW creates hope and reminds us of a time in U.S. history when the two communities came together.

- David Horowitz, Washington Review

Read: http://www.pbs.org/itvs/fromswastikatojimcrow...

Can anyone show proof of so called "White jews" being enslaved by "Black Egyptians"? According to the "bible", "Egyptians and Hebrews" looked the "same". So that would mean "White Egyptians" enslaved "White Hebrews". The "Nubians" were enslaved by "Black Egyptians", and the "grandson" of "Moses's" brother "Aaron" was named "Phinehas". "Phinehas" means "the NUBIAN", "the BLACK, and "the Southerner". Do the math.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#946170 Jul 16, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt is right about you.
You play games like you are reasonable, then you go off the deep end every time.
No life.
Detzing is an immaculate member of hillbilly sheep in Gerogia and an un-American rughead goat herder in Tennessee...

It's the culture...

Location hidden

#946171 Jul 16, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt is right about you.
No life.
I just ignore Galt when he's off on his cry-baby rants, making it up as he goes along. He could do the same. We've had some good discussions, better than I've had with most on here.

I have an enviable life, I sometimes envy myself. Other times I doubt I deserve the good fortune I've enjoyed but hey ... that's life!

You should have a good life too, you could start by not hating everything that's beyond your control.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#946172 Jul 16, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt is right about you.
No life.
Tenzing is a doper, plain and simple. He doesn't even remember he & I used to talk about my living off-grid for 20+ years on other forums. In the end, most "Libertarians" are just looking to make it easier to score weed, and are really hardcore leftists wrapped in a phony Constitutionalist wrapper.....

Location hidden

#946173 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
LMAO!! "Non-aggression principle" is a word forged by you Libertarian dopers as you lay stoned in your bedrooms. It's also the reason Ron Paul could never get past first base (ie he was TOO much of a puscee). I'm all for being isolationist, but that wont work with religious fanatics/cold-blooded killers.
There is a time to hit first and harder than the other guy, and that time is when you have to do it to save your own life (or the lives of your innocent loved ones).
Get that fact of life down, and Libertarians might stand a chance in an election. You just might too, boy.....:-)
Oh, so you lied about being libertarian.

Ok.

Don't bother lecturing me with your faux tough-guy BS, you don't know who you're talking to.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#946174 Jul 16, 2013
<quoted text>
Yer welcome.

Gah I loathe having to be so pompous and self righteous when speaking about such a sad situation-it's SOOOO ignorant to have to be that way.

Location hidden

#946175 Jul 16, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
When he called the police...and how do we know he didn't announce it to TM as well??????????
Why didn't the kid dislodge fro looking over CW and STOP the fighting--hands up in the air--universal for unarmed-NO HARM INTENDED-- when the guy hollered to KNOCK IT OFF from the apartment directly behind him?
That would've been an INSTANT TELLING moment for both of them!
But nope, that's not the way it went either!
Ask me if I think this is a case of mere "right/wrong" or "black/white"
And I will tell you not no, but HELL NO-neither TM OR GW handled ANYTHING exactly "right"....no matter the race, creed or color!
Well, I think that would have come out in the trial don't you? Otherwise how can you assume he ID'd himself?

Its ok, I understand. Martin was black and you hate black people and know they're all guilty of something. As long as that's out on the table we can talk.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#946176 Jul 16, 2013
OK, its been a great day. We've established that:

1)Trayvon Martin was on multiple drugs the day he attacked George Zimmerman (despite the court suppressing the evidence).

2)Swilly is willing to spread false rumors (ie "lie") when confronted with a truth she cant handle.

3)Leospamdra likes to change old men's depends, as she finds the surprise packages irresistible.

4)Tenzing married (and was divorced by) the bearded lady in the circus.

All in all, a pretty good day....:-)
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#946177 Jul 16, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so you lied about being libertarian.
Ok.
Don't bother lecturing me with your faux tough-guy BS, you don't know who you're talking to.
Sure I do, porky boy. You're just too stoned to remember we used to chat all the time.

snt it time you fired up your evening J?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 45 min Just Think 233,165
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Bruin Nation 28,491
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Pearl Jam 307,107
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 16 hr Earthling-1 2,741
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 18 hr zubedaanur 693
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... Fri best bet 2
UConn vs. Duke Monday night 9pm ESPN2 Dec 25 ivyawe 1
More from around the web