Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,448)

Showing posts 868,941 - 868,960 of1,072,434
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ha ha!
Racist convention.
You cry about a little freak who has never seen a V A G I N A........spouting abortion laws against women?
But you praise a low life racist thug like Fenny?
OMG! you people, you people: INSANE!
Good-some of them gashes and worms are just pretty damn WARPED in the blob called a head on their shoulders.

As in DEPRAVED WARPED.

And some of us actually do believe in trying to protect our offspring from the NASTY Scum predators like that.

DISGUSTING freaks.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Florida hardly needs your type of tourist, the malcontents of society.
sonicmoron and the savage welfare left can't afford Florida... They can stay home... We don't want their racist ilk....

It's the culture...
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily, please read this.
Zimmerman did not chase down Martin just to find him and shoot him. That would have been murder. Why was Martin's decision to instigate an attack overlooked in your reaction? Doesn't he share any culpability in having made that decision?
Zimmerman said when he was trying to shimmy his body over to the grass to protect it, Martin saw the gun and started to go for it.
So what if that really happened? Can you say with absolute certainty it didn't? And if it did, Trayvon had the advantage and could have easily gotten the gun away from Zimmerman.
Zimmerman getting out of his car may have been a mistake, but it was not a crime. There was no intent on his part to shoot Martin that night. He could not have known Martin was still in the area when he got out of his car to wait for the police.
So why WAS Martin still in the area? And why would Martin scream for help if his only intent was to commit murder?
If someone had come to his rescue, Martin would have been on trial for assault and battery. Would anyone have cared who Martin was then? The fact is no one would have even known his name.
Just FYI...more people are killed with fists than with rifles.
i doubt there's any change your logic will interfere with Looney Lily's lefty delusions.

if Zimmerman were black, troubled, wore his pants below his crack, used crack and while still a teenager fathered multiple children he could not support, Looney Lily would be here defending him.

if Trayvon was an about to be born fetus, Looney Lily wouldn't care if the abortionist stuck a small sapling inside his mother's womb, lassoed a noose around his neck and hung him from it, as long as the job of murdering him was accomplished--for convenience.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me know when the shooter is found not guilty - dumbass.
Do NOT stand over moi and say anything like that in the dark, on a rainy night either. Duhmazz.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans want to change the rules just because there is a Democratic president. Why is "porkulus" spending okay when a Republican is in office? When Republicans win another election, that will be their opportunity to do something about "porkulus" spending. They need to stop with "Do as we say, not as we do" mentality.
Democrats are the one always wanting to change the rules, buddy.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/16/se...

Stop projecting...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

You can trust me!

The 100+ meetings I had with the IRS Commissioner were not to target my political opponents.

We had 100+ Easter Egg hunts & a Beer Summit!

I am not a crook!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily, please read this.
Zimmerman did not chase down Martin just to find him and shoot him. That would have been murder. Why was Martin's decision to instigate an attack overlooked in your reaction? Doesn't he share any culpability in having made that decision?
Zimmerman said when he was trying to shimmy his body over to the grass to protect it, Martin saw the gun and started to go for it.
So what if that really happened? Can you say with absolute certainty it didn't? And if it did, Trayvon had the advantage and could have easily gotten the gun away from Zimmerman.
Zimmerman getting out of his car may have been a mistake, but it was not a crime. There was no intent on his part to shoot Martin that night. He could not have known Martin was still in the area when he got out of his car to wait for the police.
So why WAS Martin still in the area? And why would Martin scream for help if his only intent was to commit murder?
If someone had come to his rescue, Martin would have been on trial for assault and battery. Would anyone have cared who Martin was then? The fact is no one would have even known his name.
Just FYI...more people are killed with fists than with rifles.
God, but you're Breitbart stupid, DOW...the stat was for more killed by hammers, clubs, fists, feet than by RIFLES...was Georgie Pudgy carrying a rifle down the back of his pants when he stalked a racially profiled teenager? I thought not, but you never know what you demented old folks in Florida Faux section of shady opines will be saying next.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Will George Zimmerman be in the Republican mix in 2016? His star is definitely on the rise.
Will the Democrats continue to target and try to railroad Hispanics?

I see now you call Hispanics "White-Hispanics".

Hilarious. You leftards (and you) never stop making fools of yourselves.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Take your medication.
Bite it (your jackboot licking tongue) Homer...I am fwee, non-of-your-business and over the age of 21, literate, with plenty of sense.

If I ever need a blithering fool to remind me to take any legally scribed medication-I'll let ya know however.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Will George Zimmerman be in the Republican mix in 2016? His star is definitely on the rise.
I doubt if he'll be on the ticket with Rubio; Ted Cruz maybe, if they could get over his citizenship issues?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>DOW
A typo Bird Brain: You must have meant:

DOIH
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Savage demoKrats, hating on Hispanics, looting, rioting, burning America is an excellent campaign strategy for you racist demoKrats in 2014 Homer...

You racist leftwing savages are worse then the TEA Party you idiot...

It's the culture...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

George Zimmerman the new face of the Republican party. Rightwingers be proud. Walk a little taller today.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Bite it (your jackboot licking tongue) Homer...I am fwee, non-of-your-business and over the age of 21, literate, with plenty of sense.
If I ever need a blithering fool to remind me to take any legally scribed medication-I'll let ya know however.
I'll try again: Please take your medication.

I said please.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You new kkk black panthers are worse then the tea party... Get a new life demoKrat...
It's the culture...
They're not mine son.

Unlike your kkk and nazis!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Where the hell do you get your information from? If you listened to one of the jurors, the entire jury was convinced Zimmerman had every reason to be, and was, in fear for his life.
But, keep watching those propaganda shows. It's sometimes fun to point out the obvious, that you are an ignorant, indoctrinated dupe.
Some people may call that an idiot.
The juror whose writing a book with her attorney husband?

That juror?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Detzing trying to make chicken salad out of chicken shit...
It's the culture...
It's what you're used to eating son.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You are proof Connecticunt democrats are idiots...
It's the culture...
And you're proof radical right wing extremists are idiots no matter where they live.
NJ raider 1

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

It's laughable! How can a group of old white menseriously claim racial tensions between 2 minority groups, in which they individually only lay eyes on these 2 groups passing by in a car? Talk about exploitation of a tragedy! Meanwhile, on the real side of things in America, this melting pot with potential of true greatness, we need to figure how to keep the 2nd amendment but, limit the exposure of guns in society. The fact that Zimmerman had 2 felonies taken off his record ( which would've prevented him from owning a gun) because, his daddy is a Jew ex-judge is ridiculous! It's crazy that in this country, folks care more about gun possession than, the future of our youth. Trayvonm Martin serves as a sacrificial lamb for the argument that our gun laws conflicted. The person with no criminal record was profiled as a gangsta, grown enough to go to prison for the rest of his life but, not old enough to have a gun license but, the guy whom should've never been able tohave a gun can legally own a gun, shoot & kill an unnamed teen & get away with it, it's ridiculous. Laws need to be changed or, don't cry & complain when there's uprising & anarchy!
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Boy Scouts barring NJ Governor Chris Christie from their National Jamboree?

Is Homer growing a veggie garden this year?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 868,941 - 868,960 of1,072,434
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••