Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,428)

Showing posts 868,541 - 868,560 of1,078,477
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals would say that throwing punks like Martin out of school for drugs, theft, vandalism, etc. is just rewarding them for bad behavior.
Galt would say that dismissing charges of assault on a police officer and domestic violence and giving him a pass through the system for six weeks after he killed a kid is just part of the perks of being white.

Sorry, in prison or out, Georgy's been a loser wanable all his life, and that's certainly not changing for the better. When you signing up for that MMA class advertised on the internet as the one that trained George Zimmerman? Is it just me, or would you be rather embarrassed to have your defense be that after eighteen months of three days a week classes you still couldn't throw a punch?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, Batty, how do you make that leap from "report a suspicious (i.e. black) person" and shooting an unarmed barely seventeen-year-old through the heart? I fear you're physical condition is one you've earned by your mental on.(And, again, clueless, Trayvon would have been running away from home, into the dark in an unfamiliar area, to leave the COMPLEX...he was staying there.) May God forgive you soulless bigots; I cannot.)
I suppose having your head being bashed against a concrete sidewalk helps to convince one they need to blow that worthless piece of sh*t to hell....

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding???
This is easily the most accurate self-assessment Carol's ever made:
"America is not the greatest country in the world anymore because we are NOT informed, and we revere self-serving liars. We still haven't recognized the problem so we cannot solve the problem."
Bill O'Reilly
Glenn Beck
Obviously, you are not informed like the quote stated.

The extent of your being informed is limited to knowing where your body's orifices are located so that you can play with them, where your limbs are and in what direction they are at any given moment and whether you are breathing, talking, eating or drooling.

Beyond that close bodily circumference, the world is a foreign country to you.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

THE “SILENT ARAB SPRING”

Rachel Carson – to whom we all owe a lot – a giant of her time
In 1962, Rachel Carson warned the world, in her book, The Silent Spring, of the destruction the petrochemical industry was unleashing with their pesticides. Soon afterward, Carson was dead and “environmentalism” was soon labeled “conspiracy theory.”

Today, over half the world’s food supply is suspect, genetically engineered, not just crops but animals as well, a “Frankensteinian” food supply, animals that aren’t animals, drugged,“enhanced,” capable of introducing, not just diseases to humans but altering the nature of humanity as well.

Carson’s book described an America gone silent, insects, birds, and amphibians dying off. Those of us old enough remember a very different outdoors than the one we see today.

What was done to Animal life may well have been a precursor to what we are seeing done to humanity itself, most particularly in the Middle East.

Here, the Brzezinski model, the PNAC model, the Zionist “Greater Israel” model, come together. One thing stands in the way of the success of the “Grand Chessboard” more than any other, that thing is “people.”

An inexorably conclusion based on any rational examination of recent history with appropriate intelligence “modeling” applied is that we are missing a “prime mover.”

We are missing a “conspiracy.”

We now have endless evidence, long entered into supercomputers, evidence of manufactured terrorism, sectarian violence, phony revolutions, manipulation of thoughts and beliefs, patterns that could be missed by the public but clear to any professional.

Sections of planet Earth are being systematically made uninhabitable, radiation, disease, corruption, violence, orchestrated hate and fear, a very real conspiracy.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>George Zimmerman cannot testify in a courtroom, he's not right and is apt to say anything as we witnessed when he attempted to apologize to Martins parents during a bond hearing and then again when he appeared on the Hannity show.
It was all God's will.
Quick story___years ago I was at a funeral for a little boy named Jimmy who had died after a long battle with leukemia that left him looking like years of fighting that disease leaves one. There are things you don't say at funerals for little kids who have suffered__it was God's will is one of those things.
Jimmy was a great little kid, a classmate of my brother who my family and others sat with and visited right til the end.
That was over fifty years ago, it ruined his dad.
And there is still no cure for that sht.
Did you have some point to make, or were you just drooling?
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Will Detroit be used as the racial battleground where the americas meet, is detroit being cleared for americas race war,are inner city youths being programmed to consider themselves like palestinians,

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If you wamt to claim Zimmerman was in the right because he was in some sot of security position, then he needs to be identified in order to separate him from a stalking stranger.
Quit being such a GD idiot.
He was in the right because his head was being bashed against a concrete sidewalk.

Case closed.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Oh, and before I leave to watch some youth baseball, the DOW is flirting with 15,500 again on a Monday even.

Months ago I posted that the DOW would bounce around on an upward trend that would reach over 15,500 and perhaps even 15,700 before going into a holding pattern lasting into 2014.

Tomorrow begins late July for you clueless mofos that have been coming here every day for over five days with the same doom and gloom bullsht.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Martin attacked a stalker. He was being followed.
As ar as Martin knew, by a potential attacker.
When asked by Martin, all the dumbf*ck Zimmerman had to do was say "Neighborhood Watch".
If Martin's plan was to attack Zimmerman, why bother asking why he was following him.
You people are dumber than sh*t.
So, Hoodieman stalked Zimmerman back to Zimmerman's car and attacked him because he was being stalked, right?

How about following your own goddam logic. Hoodieman had a phone. Call the police and wait until they get there to settle the matter.

Now, what's wrong with that?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
First Iraq, then Iran, then the Caspian Basin, war after war to be orchestrated through false flag terrorism, invented intelligence, imaginary nuclear threats, all financed with profits from oil theft, drug running and the looting of the American economy.
There, the neocons differed from Brzezinski who had only looked on taking down the Soviet empire. His template, in their hands, did, as predicted, not only destroy democracy in America but America itself.
Toward that end, we may well want to turn to a realistic examination of the disaster at Fukashima. Conspiracy theorists claim the events leading to the nuclear disaster that dwarfs Chernobyl was caused by a nuclear weapon transferred by submarine from Germany. A mysterious organization is named.
Hundreds of the world’s top scientists cite Fukashima as a potential “extinction event.”
A recent article by Kevin Barrett, writing for Press TV, outlines the track record of those labeled conspiracy theorists compared to what most now realize has been a conventional media likely tasked with mislabeling very real conspiracies as fantasy.
F-u-k-U-s-h-i-m-a

I'd question any source that can't spell the subject.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Galt would say that dismissing charges of assault on a police officer and domestic violence and giving him a pass through the system for six weeks after he killed a kid is just part of the perks of being white.
Sorry, in prison or out, Georgy's been a loser wanable all his life, and that's certainly not changing for the better. When you signing up for that MMA class advertised on the internet as the one that trained George Zimmerman? Is it just me, or would you be rather embarrassed to have your defense be that after eighteen months of three days a week classes you still couldn't throw a punch?
Most charges of "assault on a police officer" are dismissed because they are absolute BS with no evidence that would stand up in court.

Videotape a cop beating up on somebody and you will be charging with "obstructing a police investigation." Refuse to hand over your phone/camera when the cop tries to grab it and you will be charged with "assault on a police officer."
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Will Obama become the YASSER Arafat of the urban DEMOCRAT wow how are the BLACK youth being programmed have the urban gangs been used to train urban youth in warfare where did this program start was obamas STALIN poster used to program the youth does the ELITE benefit from AMERICAS DOMESTIC WARS YES WHITE ON WHITE BLACK ON BLACK
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
"1000th"???
873 by my count and I've told you a million times not to exaggerate Homer!
Argh! Foiled again.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Possibly You are making it political?
President Obama :
“The death of Trayvon Martin was a tragedy. Not just for his family, or for any one community, but for America,” Obama said.“I know this case has elicited strong passions. And in the wake of the verdict, I know those passions may be running even higher.
But we are a nation of laws, and a jury has spoken.”
And Obama throws his cracker-hating base under the bus.... just as I predicted.
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>George Zimmerman cannot testify in a courtroom, he's not right and is apt to say anything as we witnessed when he attempted to apologize to Martins parents during a bond hearing and then again when he appeared on the Hannity show.
It was all God's will.
Quick story___years ago I was at a funeral for a little boy named Jimmy who had died after a long battle with leukemia that left him looking like years of fighting that disease leaves one. There are things you don't say at funerals for little kids who have suffered__it was God's will is one of those things.
Jimmy was a great little kid, a classmate of my brother who my family and others sat with and visited right til the end.
That was over fifty years ago, it ruined his dad.
And there is still no cure for that sht.
Using your logic....

When the police catch a trayvonEsque youth with a screwdriver and a car stereo running down a dark street the hood can claim the Marijuana made me do it thanks to Idiot liberals....

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose having your head being bashed against a concrete sidewalk helps to convince one they need to blow that worthless piece of sh*t to hell....
Let me remind you one more time, Damnably Bad, I don't respond to you if I can at all help myself. You're at best extremely stupid, and probably just another raggedy sock in the drawer that exists for Grumpy Old Prick entertainment.(Maybe pudgy should have learned how to throw a punch or leave stalking kids older than his six-year-old cousin alone?)
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Conspiracy theorists see it differently. They see beyond politics, beyond “class struggle,” beyond regional and sectarian movers. They see the “unseen.”

The point is a simple one. Are there groups capable of orchestrating world strife in a heartless and inhuman manner to serve an agenda so evil and hideous as to poison the world with radiation and disease, to treat the world as a “Grand Chessboard,” pitting nation against nation?

A document, long discredited, called, in short,“The Protocols,” offers one hypothesis loaded with interesting predictions. It is historically lazy to turn to such a simplistic explanation, one “fed” to the world.

If conspiracy is real, and intelligence modeling affirms that hypothesis, that a “Grand Chessboard” does, in actuality, exist, that the world is being “played” into a period of population decline, of “cleansing,” of wars, of pestilence, of famine, where have we heard those terms before?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
Oh, and before I leave to watch some youth baseball, the DOW is flirting with 15,500 again on a Monday even.
Months ago I posted that the DOW would bounce around on an upward trend that would reach over 15,500 and perhaps even 15,700 before going into a holding pattern lasting into 2014.
Tomorrow begins late July for you clueless mofos that have been coming here every day for over five days with the same doom and gloom bullsht.
Realtime scouting for some fresh meat?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Possibly You are making it political?
President Obama :
“The death of Trayvon Martin was a tragedy. Not just for his family, or for any one community, but for America,” Obama said.“I know this case has elicited strong passions. And in the wake of the verdict, I know those passions may be running even higher.
But we are a nation of laws, and a jury has spoken.”
Hoodieman's family... the community... and "America"...

I didn't hear Obama describe it being a tragedy for George Zimmerman because he was falsely accused.

Perhaps you can give us that quote from Obama.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
F-u-k-U-s-h-i-m-a
I'd question any source that can't spell the subject.
Sum Ting Wong

Keep pushing nuclear power and your friends will turn on you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 868,541 - 868,560 of1,078,477
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Buck Crick 224,001
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 13 hr Yeah but 305,065
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 20 hr FLORIDA SWAMPER 26,640
urgent loan needed apply now (Sep '13) Jul 20 Danny 2
loan needed (Dec '13) Jul 20 Danny 4
Hairston's bounceback game highlights big day f... Jul 16 Go go d 1
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Jul 15 AnnCarter 8
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••