Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#944966 Jul 15, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"...Jacksonville mother Marissa Alexander was sentenced by a Florida judge to 20 years in prison for firing what she says was a "warning shot" into the wall after a physical altercation with her husband, Rico Gray.
The case has set off yet another controversy involving the state's "stand your ground" law, which is under intense scrutiny after the shooting death of Trayvon Martin in February. Critics, including Congresswoman Corrine Brown (D-Fla.), are crying foul.
How, they ask, could a 31-year-old woman in a relationship with a man who had a history of domestic violence, and whose actions did not result in any physical injury, be sentenced to two decades in prison while George Zimmerman, the man who shot and killed Martin..."
You want know why? Because Alexander was a black woman, and Florida is crazy old cracker country?
She turned down a plea deal that would of given her about three years in prison. Alexander had a masters degree and was working on her Phd at the time of her offense which was reported to police by Rico Gray.

If she'd killed Gray rather than firing into the sheetrock she might have won her SYG case.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#944967 Jul 15, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
When guests stay at your condo they are not allowed out?
HE LIVED THERE!
allowed to be there, never broke a law.
Z killed that kid. Stalked him. Cowardly.
What school did "the guest martin" go to?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#944968 Jul 15, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
not end of story.
DOJ.
Correction.

DOI. Justice is replaced with Injustice (at least under Obama & Holder).
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#944969 Jul 15, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"Of the 11 assaults on Mexicans in the Port Richmond area of Staten Island since April 2010, 10 have involved Blacks attacking Mexicans. For many commentators, that statistic alone has been sufficient to presume that inter-ethnic economic competition and anti-immigrant resentment have ignited the violence."
"Although the FBI doesn’t maintain specific data on hate crimes committed by blacks against Latinos, hate crimes against Latinos rose by 40 percent from 2003 to 2007 before dropping slightly in 2008, according to FBI hate crime statistics. And the number of hate crimes committed by African-Americans also rose from 11.8 percent in 2004 to 20.2 percent in 2008, FBI data shows. 2009 data is not yet available"
Yea, of course you're right because, my life experience doesn't come close to your statistics from " 2008." Are you fucking kidding me! You're telling me about a life that you're forced to read about because you're, scared to endure! Reading from statistics nearly 5yrs old. Stay off the hallucinogen homie, you tripping! That's like me telling you about caviar and bonfires!
WOW

Bronx, NY

#944970 Jul 15, 2013
Military Says No Presidential Authorization Needed To Quell “Civil Disturbances”
DoD “instruction” seeks to abolish Posse Comitatus, grease skids for military coup3

A recent Department of Defense instruction alters the US code applying to the military’s involvement in domestic law enforcement by allowing US troops to quell “civil disturbances” domestically without any Presidential authorization, greasing the skids for a de facto military coup in America along with the wholesale abolition of Posse Comitatus.

The instruction (embedded at the end of this article), which was originally released in February yet has only come to light this week, outlines DoD policy regarding,“DoD support to Federal, State, tribal, and local civilian law enforcement agencies, including responses to civil disturbances within the United States.”

On page 16 of the document (PDF), we find the following amendment (emphasis mine);

(3) When permitted under emergency authority in accordance with Reference (c), Federal military commanders have the authority, in extraordinary emergency circumstances where prior authorization by the President is impossible and duly constituted local authorities are unable to control the situation, to engage temporarily in activities that are necessary to quell large-scale, unexpected civil disturbances because:

(a) Such activities are necessary to prevent significant loss of life or wanton destruction of property and are necessary to restore governmental function and public order; or,

(b) When duly constituted Federal, State, or local authorities are unable or decline to provide adequate protection for Federal property or Federal governmental functions. Federal action, including the use of Federal military forces, is authorized when necessary to protect Federal property or functions.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#944971 Jul 15, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman made it about race when he stalked and killed a black child. Him and him alone.
Zimmerman answered the dispatcher's question about whether Martin was Hispanic or black. Martin was, in fact, black.

Trayvon Martin was not a child. He was a strapping young man who didn't seem to have a sense of purpose for being in that neighborhood in the rain...a neighborhood with a recent rash of burglaries.

Zimmerman called the police and waited for the police to arrive. Trayvon Martin waited in the dark to ambush Zimmerman.

As sad as it is a young man lost his life by making a bad decision, you simply cannot distort the truth to fit your willful blindness, Homer.

Now stop it.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#944972 Jul 15, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Amen. If it weren't an insult to dogs everywhere, I would say that Galt and Carol are perfect examples of the results of "screwing the pooch."
Put up "your" picture. Then we will see a product of "screwing the pooch."

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#944973 Jul 15, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Including the black woman on the jury that convicted this person in 12 minutes?
(Please stop the racial slurs that you n*****s are so fond of slinging around.)
I'm white, remember, but if it makes you feel better, I'll just refer to you as crazy and old and leave the cracker out of it...did you know that the Georgia Crackers and the Florida Crackers were separate groups?(You were trying to be funny with your use of the N-word, right, Castro?)
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Oklahoma City, OK

#944974 Jul 15, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>What 'logic' son?
You're making assumptions to make your case.
But, if you want to use your 'logic', then you can see how Zimmerman had targeted Martin (based on the 911 call and his 'color adjectives' of people he 'knew' were breaking into units there.)
we all 'profile' doophus...

Grade school recess, any School America:

Are YOU going to pick the dorky white kid or 6 ft tall tyrone for your basketball team?

Prevented this

#944975 Jul 15, 2013
Homer wrote:
George Zimmerman: Judge, Jury, Executioner
So Homey who are you dreaming about killing today?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#944976 Jul 15, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
he'll walk.
Yep. Florida: open season on black teens
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#944977 Jul 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman answered the dispatcher's question about whether Martin was Hispanic or black. Martin was, in fact, black.
Trayvon Martin was not a child. He was a strapping young man who didn't seem to have a sense of purpose for being in that neighborhood in the rain...a neighborhood with a recent rash of burglaries.
Zimmerman called the police and waited for the police to arrive. Trayvon Martin waited in the dark to ambush Zimmerman.
As sad as it is a young man lost his life by making a bad decision, you simply cannot distort the truth to fit your willful blindness, Homer.
Now stop it.
Bullsh!t. Zimmerman should have gotten in his car and went home. End of story. Zimmerman created the entire incident.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#944978 Jul 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now stop it.
'Strapping' stfu strapping He's a 17 year old kid, correction a dead 17 year old kid because of some azzhole with a gun who couldn't mind his own fcking business.

Prevented this

#944979 Jul 15, 2013
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-a...

We got sum dum lib reporters: Anchorwoman who read racist pilot names:'Serious mistake' made
The TV anchor who unwittingly broadcast fake, racist names of the pilots flying the ill-fated Asiana Airlines Flight 214 issued an apology Saturday as debate over the incident continued.

The segment on Friday at noon that referred to two of the pilots as "Captain Sum Ting Wong," and "Wi Tu Lo," has gone viral and drawn heavy criticism on the Internet.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#944980 Jul 15, 2013
THE OBAMA PRESIDENCY WILL make it OPEN SEASON ON AMERICANS FIRST BLACKS THEn THE REST BLACKS ARE THE TEST The new DoD “instruction” follows numerous other examples of how the military is clearly gearing up for civil unrest and confrontation with American citizens on U.S. soil.

A US Army Military Police training manual for “Civil Disturbance Operations” leaked in July last year outlines how military assets are to be used domestically to quell riots, confiscate firearms and even kill Americans on U.S. soil during mass civil unrest.

The document outlines how military assets will be used to “help local and state authorities to restore and maintain law and order” in the event of mass riots, civil unrest or a declaration of martial law.

The manual also describes how prisoners will be processed through temporary internment camps under the guidance of U.S. Army FM 3-19.40 Internment/Resettlement Operations, which as we reported last year, outlines how internees would be “re-educated” into developing an “appreciation of U.S. policies” while detained in prison camps inside the United States.

On page 20 of the manual, rules regarding the use of “deadly force” in confronting “dissidents” are made disturbingly clear with the directive that a,“Warning shot will not be fired.”

Preparations for civil unrest inside the United States have accelerated over the past five years.

Back in 2008, U.S. troops returning from Iraq were earmarked for “homeland patrols” with one of their roles including helping with “civil unrest and crowd control”.

In December 2008, the Washington Post reported on plans to station 20,000 more U.S. troops inside America for purposes of “domestic security” from September 2011 onwards, an expansion of Northcom’s militarization of the country in preparation for potential civil unrest following a total economic collapse or a mass terror attack.

A report produced that same year by the U.S. Army War College’s Strategic Institute warned that the United States may experience massive civil unrest in the wake of a series of crises which it termed “strategic shock.”

“Widespread civil violence inside the United States would force the defense establishment to reorient priorities in extremis to defend basic domestic order and human security,” stated the report, authored by [Ret.] Lt. Col. Nathan Freir, adding that the military may be needed to quell “purposeful domestic resistance”.
I'm not the PRESIDENT OF BLACK AMERICA I'm THE PRESIDENT OF AMERICA half black half white he kills both sides
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#944981 Jul 15, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>What school did "the guest martin" go to?
He lived there!

Who cares.

So you do allow guests to go outside?

How nice of you.

Just don't forget: Republicans: the worst on earth.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#944982 Jul 15, 2013
'BERNIE DE LA RIONDA: Why does the defendant get out of car if he thinks that Trayvon Martin is a threat to him. Why? Why? Because he has a gun. He has got the equalizer. He's going to take care of it. He's a wannabe cop. He's going to take care of it. He's got a gun. And, my God, it is his community. And he's not going to put up with it.'

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/nation/july-de...
NJ Racist

Amsterdam, NY

#944983 Jul 15, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, of course you're right because, my life experience doesn't come close to your statistics from " 2008." Are you fucking kidding me! You're telling me about a life that you're forced to read about because you're, scared to endure! Reading from statistics nearly 5yrs old. Stay off the hallucinogen homie, you tripping! That's like me telling you about caviar and bonfires!
Statistic from a few years ago are usually the best one can get, ignoramus. Does the government do a census every year? No, they don't. Why? Because it takes resources and money to compile information, but you being a dumb mofo would not know about that, now would you, dumb racist?

You really should leave the intellectual arguing part to someone else. You are an idiot.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#944984 Jul 15, 2013
BLACK CODES UNDER SO CALLED BLACK PRESIDENT wow
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#944985 Jul 15, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I'm white, remember, but if it makes you feel better, I'll just refer to you as crazy and old and leave the cracker out of it...did you know that the Georgia Crackers and the Florida Crackers were separate groups?(You were trying to be funny with your use of the N-word, right, Castro?)
No, not at all.

Just trying to expose you black racists for what you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 min Mandy 305,664
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 19 min Dave Nelson 227,648
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 44 min Bruin For Life 27,410
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr ptettee 200,974
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••