Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
LCN Llin

United States

#945003 Jul 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, see, you need to get your facts right first.
Blanco botched Katrina by delaying a decision - by law - to allow the federal government to send in an ARMED National Guard.
Bush was not going to send in an unarmed National Guard to rescue victims, some of whom were locked and loaded.
Blanco tried to dodge the bullet by blaming Bush because blaming Bush had become a liberal pastime and people like you are gullible.
In the words of the Apollo astronauts, Blanco "screwed the pooch".
--- continued--

Bush's handling of the natural disaster was widely regarded as one of the low points of his political career, which was projected by a downward slide of his approval ratings in the following months.

The former president went on to show remorse for not getting more directly involved with the ground situation in the aftermath of the hurricane's damage to the gulf.

"In retrospect, however, I should have touched down in Baton Rouge, met with the governor and walked out and said,'I hear you. We understand. And we're going to help the state and help the local governments with as much resources as needed,'" Bush said. "And then got back on a flight up to Washington. I did not do that. And paid a price for it."

Bush also addressed Katrina backlash in the context of his public image by saying that Kanye West's "George Bush doesn't care about black people" comment was one of the most painful moments of his presidency.

President Bush seemed to boycott you last convention !
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#945004 Jul 15, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>'Strapping' stfu strapping He's a 17 year old kid, correction a dead 17 year old kid because of some azzhole with a gun who couldn't mind his own fcking business.
Homer, you can't debate with a pathological liar. If you recall, in the beginning of the case, she pretended to be neutral while all along, looking for evidence to discredit the evidence that Martin in fact. had a reason to be there &, that Zimmerman in fact did follow Martin, after being told not to! It's called involuntary racism. Inside she had to find a reason to blame black kid in the hoodie. Stiff reminder of the racist south. Find a reason to blame the victim so the atrocities of the accused can be overlooked. That's exactly what she's done. Blamed Martin so she can overlook the fact that Martin had every right to protect himself from the stalker Zimmerman &, in fact Martin did nothing wrong &, Zimmerman did nothing right!
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#945005 Jul 15, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Not quite...
You are lower.
Now go slither back under your rock.
Look everyone: it's that fake rt winger living in liberal land.

Move to a red state! Bring your own vaginal probe.

Or annnal in your case!

Maybe they will let you slaughter young black kids.

Republicans: pusscees, cowards, hypocrites!

(Bush: borrows $6 trillion for wars, ruins the economy, ruins the nation, and loses the wars!)

Only 30 or 40 bombings a week in Iraq now. Before Bush invaded: zero.

Good one George!

Like GZ: COWARD!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#945006 Jul 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You may want to start with actual facts, dufus.
Hoodieman pursued Zimmerman and attacked him after he called his girlfriend and told her that was what he was going to do.
"Fucking punks" .... I hear a lot of cops saying the same thing.
"These assholes. They always get away." I hear a lot of victims of burglary saying the same thing.
A version of events that may have saved Hoodieman's life (that night) would include him not pursuing Zimmerman and attacking him and bashing his head against a concrete sidewalk.
Of course, that wouldn't help when Hoodieman is gunned down by a rival gang.
Your facts are colored by quite a bit of gray son.
LCN Llin

United States

#945007 Jul 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You would be a big fat liar if you said you wouldn't want the captain of your neighborhood watch to report a suspicious person in your complex after being robbed or even patrol the sidewalks after calling the police. It would be well within their right to do so.
Did you see the closing arguments where the defense attorney stopped talking for a good long while and then said, "That's as long as Trayvon Martin had to leave the complex"?
He had plenty of time to keep walking and would have never been identified.
Isn't that what you would do if you thought you looked like you didn't belong in a strange neighborhood and didn't have a sense of purpose for being there?
Of course, you would have.
Who would hang around to attack someone who did live there?
Party of Legit Rape

U.S. Rep. Todd Akin answering a question about whether or not he thought abortion should be legal in the case of rape, Akin explained his opposition by citing unnamed bodily responses he said prevented pregnancy.&#8232;

"First of all, from what I understand from doctors, that's really rare," Akin said of rape-induced pregnancy in an interview with KTVI. A clip of the interview was posted online by the liberal super PAC American Bridge.&#8232;

"If it's a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down," Akin continued. He did not provide an explanation for what constituted "legitimate rape."
He added: "But let's assume that maybe that didn't work or something.

You know I think there should be some punishment, but the punishment ought to be on the rapist and not attacking the child."
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#945008 Jul 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no, no...WOW's post sounds just like you and your liberal loons who would follow Obama to hell and back before admitting you elected him to do so.
That's a bit scary considering history is now repeating itself and, unfortunately, you and your fellow blind liberals are on the wrong side. The more of you there are, the more we all go down with you. You see my concern, I'm sure.
Tell me Obamacare is going to improve health care, decrease the cost of health care and make things better for everyone all the way around.
Tell me Obama is not seen as the savior of our economy even though the deficit continues to soar and employment is crawling along at a snail's pace.
And then tell me you and your blind loyalists could care less.
We'll go from there.
lol! "...
Tell me Obamacare is going to improve health care, decrease the cost of health care and make things better for everyone all the way around...."

Funny. That's exactly what I asked regarding the right wing craziess plan!

And no one answered.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#945009 Jul 15, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
For which "Stand Your Ground" provides absolute immunity.
True. But that's not the case here.
LCN Llin

United States

#945010 Jul 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no, no...WOW's post sounds just like you and your liberal loons who would follow Obama to hell and back before admitting you elected him to do so.
That's a bit scary considering history is now repeating itself and, unfortunately, you and your fellow blind liberals are on the wrong side. The more of you there are, the more we all go down with you. You see my concern, I'm sure.
Tell me Obamacare is going to improve health care, decrease the cost of health care and make things better for everyone all the way around.
Tell me Obama is not seen as the savior of our economy even though the deficit continues to soar and employment is crawling along at a snail's pace.
And then tell me you and your blind loyalists could care less.
We'll go from there.
off on another yarn?

People with preexisting conditions now often covered.

Not the preexisting condition of hating President Obama in every post for five years.
LOL
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Oklahoma City, OK

#945011 Jul 15, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Not Quite
More than five years after the fact, former President George W. Bush is admitting that having a photograph taken of him peering out the window of Air Force One at the Katrina-caused wreckage of New Orleans was a "huge mistake."
During an interview with NBC's Matt Lauer set to air next week, Bush had no qualms accepting that, with 20/20 hindsight, he would have approached the situation much differently to avoid appearing "detached and uncaring."
"It's always my fault. I mean, I was the one who should have said:'A) Don't take my picture, B) Let's land in Baton Rouge, La., C) Let's don't even come close to the area.' The next place to be seen is in Washington at a command center. I mean it was my fault," Bush said.
Bush's handling of the natural disaster was widely regarded as one of the low points of his political career, which was projected by a downward slide of his approval ratings in the following months.
The former president went on to show remorse for not getting more directly involved with the ground situation in the aftermath of the hurricane's damage to the gulf.
...anD the Dead citizens of Pompeii are wondering why they built a city next TO A VOLCANO!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#945012 Jul 15, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
They never saw a race card they didn't like.
All of the Democrats here are racist. One track minds for sure.
Just love dividing people! How else can they win?
lol! Cons.... always playing the race card.

It's turned into their favorite standby.

Hope you idiots use it during the next election son!
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#945013 Jul 15, 2013
tell_it_like_it_IS wrote:
<quoted text>
He was out in the street-not inside!
Fair game....
You think a finch can tell a falcon 'Stop! I am in my safe zone!'
Nature has rules-no grey areas...
I don't respond to racist crapppp like you!

(Oh crapppp, I just did)
NJ Racist

Amsterdam, NY

#945014 Jul 15, 2013
Some liberal TV Anchor has a liberal moment and said the following names on live TV about the recent Airline crash:

The segment on Friday at noon that referred to two of the pilots as:

"Captain Sum Ting Wong," and

"Wi Tu Lo,"

has gone viral and drawn heavy criticism on the Internet.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-a...

Dumb racist liberals...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#945015 Jul 15, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The Sanford police had absolutely no clue who the deceased was and made no serious attempt at establishing identity.
George was treated as a friend of LE while his friend the air marshal waited with Mrs Zimmerman in the lobby for three hours. The air marshal had previously worked as a Seminole County Deputy Sheriff and one of his supervisors was Lt Billy Lee who took over the job of Sanford chief of police after the previous chief was fired for attempting to sweep the Sherman Ware assault under the carpet.
Once again___you have no clue what the fk your are talking about so maybe you should post with the nitwit formerly known as Carol.
And in the end, an all-women jury with a black woman declared Zimmerman not guilty.
LCN Llin

United States

#945016 Jul 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
I love my country. The country we sure used to be.
"We stood up for what was right. We fought for moral reasons, we passed and struck down laws for moral reasons. We sacrificed, we cared about our neighbors, we put our money where our mouths were, and we never beat our chest. We built great big things, made ungodly technological advances, explored the universe, cured diseases, and cultivated the world's greatest artists and the world's greatest economy. We reached for the stars, and we acted like men. We aspired to intelligence; we didn't belittle it; it didn't make us feel inferior. We were able to be all these things and do all these things because we were informed. By great men, men who were revered."
-Newsroom
America is not the greatest country in the world anymore because we are NOT informed, and we revere self-serving liars. We still haven't recognized the problem so we cannot solve the problem.
Our hope to turn things around was an honest man who recognized the problem and believed together we could solve it but who we chose not to lead.
In just less than a year, things have already gotten worse. Our government is less trusted, our health care system is about to take a turn for the worst, our deficit is going to continue to grow, more people are going to become dependent on working taxpayers and more money is going to be taken out of middle class income earners' checks.
Employers are putting off hiring for another year and unemployment will remain stagnant.
Liberal democrats will still create invisible wars between the races, genders and classes to divide us and keep our attention off their failure to lead.
In other words, we're on our own if we don't unseat those in the Senate who still don't recognize the problem. Three more years of the same I fear will be too many.
I hope I'm wrong.
(Had to get this off my chest.)
While your opinions are amusing
your facts
are
missing
LOL

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#945018 Jul 15, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
not end of story.
DOJ.
We'll see.
My bet is, DoJ loses interest in the face of other investigations involving unconstitutional actions of the government, running guns for Mexican drug cartels, etc., etc., etc.
Obama's only option is to give his usual race-bainting rants to try to shore up his racist cracker-hating base.

Who here believes drug-using dropout gangbanger wannabe Hoodieman could have been Obama's son?

<---- hand raised.
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Oklahoma City, OK

#945019 Jul 15, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't respond to racist crapppp like you!
(Oh crapppp, I just did)
Nothing about biology is 'racist'.

Species come and go...

Because you have not weaned yourself from the sagging, over sucked libby teat, your offspring will follow your footsteps.

You are already extinct....you just don't know it...
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#945021 Jul 15, 2013
tell_it_like_it_IS wrote:
<quoted text>
ALERT! ALERT!
Homo izz spazzing out!
Society not fair so homo have a hissy fit!
Ask a dodo like Yeah or that waste of sperm nj raider....
Evolution can be cruel....
You just coincidently forgot or, just happen to not see the part of the trial where the prosecutorfocused attention to the fact that, when Zimmerman hung up with the operator, he was less than 15yds from the incident ( evidenced by Zimmerman's video taped statement), yet in 2min, that's as far as he got! Really? It took Zimmerman who by his own accounts, was supposed to be headed to his car but, it took him 2 min to walk 15yds. How convenient, you forgot to mention that or even take it into consideration on your Martin's fault, blame the victim escapade!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#945022 Jul 15, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Your facts are colored by quite a bit of gray son.
He doesn't know the difference between fact and opinion--matter of fact, in my opinion, he doesn't know the difference between a magic fairy and a pile of manure.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#945024 Jul 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
And in the end, an all-women jury with a black woman declared Zimmerman not guilty.
Not guilty of second degree murder in a state like Florida doesn't mean innocent. Even the Donald finally got one right.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#945025 Jul 15, 2013
The Democrats & corrupt liberal media don't talk about this:

Black Man with AK-47 opens fire on 5 victims at St. Louis apartment

http://www.kmov.com/news/local/Police-Man-wit...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 min polymath257 233,068
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 13 min Phil Donahue 307,074
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... 2 hr best bet 2
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 2 hr Earthling-1 2,738
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr Bruin For Life 28,455
UConn vs. Duke Monday night 9pm ESPN2 16 hr ivyawe 1
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 21 hr Bently 201,187
More from around the web