Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#944981 Jul 15, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>What school did "the guest martin" go to?
He lived there!

Who cares.

So you do allow guests to go outside?

How nice of you.

Just don't forget: Republicans: the worst on earth.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#944982 Jul 15, 2013
'BERNIE DE LA RIONDA: Why does the defendant get out of car if he thinks that Trayvon Martin is a threat to him. Why? Why? Because he has a gun. He has got the equalizer. He's going to take care of it. He's a wannabe cop. He's going to take care of it. He's got a gun. And, my God, it is his community. And he's not going to put up with it.'

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/nation/july-de...
NJ Racist

Amsterdam, NY

#944983 Jul 15, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, of course you're right because, my life experience doesn't come close to your statistics from " 2008." Are you fucking kidding me! You're telling me about a life that you're forced to read about because you're, scared to endure! Reading from statistics nearly 5yrs old. Stay off the hallucinogen homie, you tripping! That's like me telling you about caviar and bonfires!
Statistic from a few years ago are usually the best one can get, ignoramus. Does the government do a census every year? No, they don't. Why? Because it takes resources and money to compile information, but you being a dumb mofo would not know about that, now would you, dumb racist?

You really should leave the intellectual arguing part to someone else. You are an idiot.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#944984 Jul 15, 2013
BLACK CODES UNDER SO CALLED BLACK PRESIDENT wow
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#944985 Jul 15, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I'm white, remember, but if it makes you feel better, I'll just refer to you as crazy and old and leave the cracker out of it...did you know that the Georgia Crackers and the Florida Crackers were separate groups?(You were trying to be funny with your use of the N-word, right, Castro?)
No, not at all.

Just trying to expose you black racists for what you are.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#944986 Jul 15, 2013
AMERICA LOSEs because of the two sided coin of BIGOTRY
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Oklahoma City, OK

#944987 Jul 15, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I'm white, remember, but if it makes you feel better, I'll just refer to you as crazy and old and leave the cracker out of it...did you know that the Georgia Crackers and the Florida Crackers were separate groups?(You were trying to be funny with your use of the N-word, right, Castro?)
Leo's a whitey!

So you don't eat watermellon and you can't dunk a basketball!

Yippee!
NJ Racist

Amsterdam, NY

#944989 Jul 15, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
http://www.latimes.com/local/l anow/la-me-ln-anchorwoman-who- read-racist-pilot-names-seriou s-mistakes-made-20130713,0,402 2772.story
We got sum dum lib reporters: Anchorwoman who read racist pilot names:'Serious mistake' made
The TV anchor who unwittingly broadcast fake, racist names of the pilots flying the ill-fated Asiana Airlines Flight 214 issued an apology Saturday as debate over the incident continued.
The segment on Friday at noon that referred to two of the pilots as "Captain Sum Ting Wong," and "Wi Tu Lo," has gone viral and drawn heavy criticism on the Internet.
That was so funny!

I think the news anchor was Asian as well and her name is Sum Dumb Liberal.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#944990 Jul 15, 2013
A hysterical liberal doing his usual hyperbole:
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. Florida: open season on black teens
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#944991 Jul 15, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I'm white, remember
Sure, you're "white", Realtime and Ghost are "veterans", and Bocajews lily and Jean are "Finns."

All BS without proof, so let your opinions speak for themselves.

If you sound like a black racist, live with it.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#944992 Jul 15, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not at all.
Just trying to expose you black racists for what you are.
They never saw a race card they didn't like.

All of the Democrats here are racist. One track minds for sure.

Just love dividing people! How else can they win?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#944993 Jul 15, 2013
Homer wrote:
'BERNIE DE LA RIONDA: Why does the defendant get out of car if he thinks that Trayvon Martin is a threat to him. Why? Why? Because he has a gun. He has got the equalizer. He's going to take care of it. He's a wannabe cop. He's going to take care of it. He's got a gun. And, my God, it is his community. And he's not going to put up with it.'
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/nation/july-de...
Bernie should have reduced the charges to something he could prove instead of whining after getting his butt kicked.
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Oklahoma City, OK

#944994 Jul 15, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
He lived there!
Who cares.
How nice of you.
He was out in the street-not inside!

Fair game....

You think a finch can tell a falcon 'Stop! I am in my safe zone!'

Nature has rules-no grey areas...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#944995 Jul 15, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
He lived there!
Who cares.
How nice of you.
Not quite...

You are lower.

Now go slither back under your rock.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#944996 Jul 15, 2013
NJ Racist wrote:
<quoted text>
That was so funny!
I think the news anchor was Asian as well and her name is Sum Dumb Liberal.
Funny to a black racist like you, not funny to Asians.
LCN Llin

United States

#944997 Jul 15, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Bullsh!t. Zimmerman should have gotten in his car and went home. End of story. Zimmerman created the entire incident.
Of course, but this keeps her off her doctorate in Climate Change.
LOL
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#944999 Jul 15, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your source to backup what you say. You have no credibility, so a source is required from you, otherwise, STFU.
Fk you punk azz loser troll.

George's best friend, the air marshal, Mark Osterman testified at the trial as did his wife who affectionately referred to the defendant as Georgie. They also wrote a book just weeks after George was arrested titled "Defending Our Friend--the most hated man in America" which can be purchased on Amazon. The two also appeared on the Dr. Phil Show.

Osterman was previously a Seminole County deputy who had reported to Lt Billy Lee.

BTW the scenario outlined in the book differs from the scenario presented by the defense attorney's.

When the responding officer was cuffing George and taking control of his weapon he asked George if he had a criminal record___George replied that he didn't adding that "I'm squeaky clean." The Sanford police didn't run a background on George but simply bought into his stories. Later when they learned that George had lied to them they (SPD) would lie about computers being down.

The police chief was fired, the case was taken away from a twenty year veteran states attorney___later the Sanford police PIO was fired and the lead investigator was reassigned to road patrol.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#945000 Jul 15, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Bullsh!t. Zimmerman should have gotten in his car and went home. End of story. Zimmerman created the entire incident.
You would be a big fat liar if you said you wouldn't want the captain of your neighborhood watch to report a suspicious person in your complex after being robbed or even patrol the sidewalks after calling the police. It would be well within their right to do so.

Did you see the closing arguments where the defense attorney stopped talking for a good long while and then said, "That's as long as Trayvon Martin had to leave the complex"?

He had plenty of time to keep walking and would have never been identified.

Isn't that what you would do if you thought you looked like you didn't belong in a strange neighborhood and didn't have a sense of purpose for being there?

Of course, you would have.

Who would hang around to attack someone who did live there?
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Oklahoma City, OK

#945001 Jul 15, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>'Strapping' stfu strapping He's a 17 year old kid, correction a dead 17 year old kid because of some azzhole with a gun who couldn't mind his own fcking business.
ALERT! ALERT!
Homo izz spazzing out!

Society not fair so homo have a hissy fit!

Ask a dodo like Yeah or that waste of sperm nj raider....
Evolution can be cruel....
LCN Llin

United States

#945002 Jul 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, see, you need to get your facts right first.
Blanco botched Katrina by delaying a decision - by law - to allow the federal government to send in an ARMED National Guard.
Bush was not going to send in an unarmed National Guard to rescue victims, some of whom were locked and loaded.
Blanco tried to dodge the bullet by blaming Bush because blaming Bush had become a liberal pastime and people like you are gullible.
In the words of the Apollo astronauts, Blanco "screwed the pooch".
Not Quite

More than five years after the fact, former President George W. Bush is admitting that having a photograph taken of him peering out the window of Air Force One at the Katrina-caused wreckage of New Orleans was a "huge mistake."

During an interview with NBC's Matt Lauer set to air next week, Bush had no qualms accepting that, with 20/20 hindsight, he would have approached the situation much differently to avoid appearing "detached and uncaring."

"It's always my fault. I mean, I was the one who should have said:'A) Don't take my picture, B) Let's land in Baton Rouge, La., C) Let's don't even come close to the area.' The next place to be seen is in Washington at a command center. I mean it was my fault," Bush said.

Bush's handling of the natural disaster was widely regarded as one of the low points of his political career, which was projected by a downward slide of his approval ratings in the following months.

The former president went on to show remorse for not getting more directly involved with the ground situation in the aftermath of the hurricane's damage to the gulf.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 min Brew In 28,415
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 36 min Thinking 232,935
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Pearl Jam 307,010
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr Joe fortuna 201,181
Crossfire going to Nicaragua (Jan '08) 7 hr arnoldodeigo 5
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 12 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 2,699
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Sat Roy the Boy 691
More from around the web