Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
868,121 - 868,140 of 1,083,049 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Civil lawsuit for guilty of STALKING.
For being STUPID and Ignorant-by getting out of his car and endangering himself as well.
END of Sad, twisted and distorted and patheTICally poliTICally DIRTY dollar CORRUPTED Case.
If Trayvon Martin had not started a fight, drawn first blood, had been friendly, had gone home, we wouldn't even be having this conversation and he would be alive....

Trayvon was not justified in his response of force and the evidence and jury says so...

It's the culture...
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone who lives in the neighborhood would have said "thank you" for helping make the neighborhood safer from durg-using dropout gangbanger wannabes.
By the way, we didn't always need neighborhood watches. What changed to make it necessary today?
Why are neighborhood watches so common today?
the answer is two part: single mothers and liberal judges
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Paranoia, the best answer to describe your psychotic assumptions! My mother owns a house, dead snack in the middle of the hood. She been there since 04 &, not 1 single break in, not 1! 2ndly, youjust contradicted yourself. If your family doesn't have the problem I spoke of in my other post, why do you feel the need to lock your door? Paranoia! Exactly what did you think the result was going to be for the cities talking in the New Orleans refugees? Everything they owned was destroyed &, the gov't showed them just how much they care about them, them being black folks! When your stomach is touching your back, you'll do whatever necessary through hook or crook to survive!
Oh hell-affirmative action doesn't care if LONG TIME WORKING CLASS people have to live on CREDIT TO EAT.

Pieces of affirmative chit.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Civil lawsuit for guilty of STALKING.
For being STUPID and Ignorant-by getting out of his car and endangering himself as well.
END of Sad, twisted and distorted and patheTICally poliTICally DIRTY dollar CORRUPTED Case.
Zimmerman should have his own civil lawsuit and civil rights investigation--starting w/Obama and Sharpton.
NJ raider 1

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Talk about CIVIL RIGHTS ABUSE!!!!??????
And PoliTICS making a MOCKERY of the LEGAL system!
Disgusting!!!!!!!!!!
Your one of the dumb that believe that old bible adage," if someone smacks you, turn the other cheek" because you've never been smacked. Well, black people have been smacked enough times to run out of cheeks on our face & asses! Civil rights! Trayvon's was violated when he was profiled, targeted, & executed for fitting Zimmerman's description of a threat. Just so happens that, most of Zimmerman'semergency calls were about young black males but, it wasn't about race, right?
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
If Zimmerman had heeded the advice of the 911 dispatcher, stayed in his vehicle and let the police handle the situation we wouldn't even be having this conversation.
If 300,000 men had NOT put their weiners into a V a JJ last year....
SonicPropaganda

Newark, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Paranoia, the best answer to describe your psychotic assumptions! My mother owns a house, dead snack in the middle of the hood. She been there since 04 &, not 1 single break in, not 1! 2ndly, youjust contradicted yourself. If your family doesn't have the problem I spoke of in my other post, why do you feel the need to lock your door? Paranoia! Exactly what did you think the result was going to be for the cities talking in the New Orleans refugees? Everything they owned was destroyed &, the gov't showed them just how much they care about them, them being black folks! When your stomach is touching your back, you'll do whatever necessary through hook or crook to survive!
We have had the great welfare/social experiment going on since FDR and Democrats controlled Congress from WWII up until Bill Clinton's first mid-term elections.

The governor of Louisiana was a Democrat when Katrina struck.

She said "They have M16s and are locked and loaded. These troops know how to shoot and kill and I expect they will," Louisiana Governor Kathleen Blanco said.

Your Democrats sure took care of you people, didn't they?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
By not arresting Zimmerman, the police chief assumed the job of judge & jury.
Zimmerman may have lucked out in this trial but in civil court, he will lose.
Zimmerman broke the rules of Neighborhood Watch. He & the housing association will both be sued & both lose.
If he'd been arrested immediately on some charge, even a minor one the case would never had made the national news. Instead, Zimmerman was treated as a friend of law enforcement and sent home after a cursory interview hours before the body was identified.

Martin's parents have already settled out of court with the HOA's insurer for a rumored figure of just under $1 mil.

It will be difficult for Martin's family to sue Zimmerman in Florida Civil Court and it's doubtful that the DOJ will pursue civil rights violations___just interesting TV talk.

Zimmerman's wife still faces a perjury charge for lying about their finances.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Well, I hope you idiots continue to do so son.
Oh wait! You want OTHERS to do it for you!
What lazy bums cons are!
Yeah-the DOJ OUGHT to be fousing on Libyan mujuhadeen and Chechnen TERRORISTS and tamping DOWN ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION.

At this point it would serve the IDIOTS right to have rep for the RACE BAITED CIVIL RIGHTS abuse against Zimmerman and his family however!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Your one of the dumb that believe that old bible adage," if someone smacks you, turn the other cheek" because you've never been smacked. Well, black people have been smacked enough times to run out of cheeks on our face & asses! Civil rights! Trayvon's was violated when he was profiled, targeted, & executed for fitting Zimmerman's description of a threat. Just so happens that, most of Zimmerman'semergency calls were about young black males but, it wasn't about race, right?
Even though it's rather obvious you are a loser NJ raider, Jail house wife and/or lap dancer bitch...

And the dumb Negro wonders why no one cares his behavior is the issue, nothing more.

The Government Cheese and Non Sentient Welfare Crowd... The Blind Lead...

It's the culture...
NJ raider 1

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>somewhere in NJ is a young mother and housewife who wishes her community had a George Zimmerman several weeks ago when a career thug hoodie man invaded her home and beat her in front of her small child.
and how many were murdered in Chicago by hoodie wearers this weekend alone?
Yea & somewhere in Florida, a mother is doing 20yrs for firing a weapon, a warning shot, in self defense to stop the advances of her exhusband, of whom she had a restraining order against. The shot didn't even hit anyone. Talk about justice!
DumbDave

Newark, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
By not arresting Zimmerman, the police chief assumed the job of judge & jury.
Zimmerman may have lucked out in this trial but in civil court, he will lose.
Zimmerman broke the rules of Neighborhood Watch. He & the housing association will both be sued & both lose.
By not convening a Grand Jury, which is standard procedure in cases like Zimmerman's the DA assumed the job of judge & jury.

She submitted an affidavit that was, if not perjurious, completely misleading. She violated all kinds of rules of the profession, and her conduct bordered on criminal conduct. She, by the way, has a horrible reputation in Florida. She's known for overcharging, she's known for being highly political. And in this case, of course she overcharged. Halfway through the trial she realized she wasn't going to get a second degree murder verdict, so she asked for a compromised verdict, for manslaughter. And then, she went even further and said that she was going to charge him with child abuse and felony murder. That was such a stretch that it goes beyond anything professionally responsible. She was among the most irresponsible prosecutors I've seen in 50 years of litigating cases, and believe me, I've seen good prosecutors, bad prosecutors, but rarely have I seen one as bad as this prosecutor,[Angela] Cory
NJ raider 1

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

SonicPropaganda wrote:
<quoted text>
We have had the great welfare/social experiment going on since FDR and Democrats controlled Congress from WWII up until Bill Clinton's first mid-term elections.
The governor of Louisiana was a Democrat when Katrina struck.
She said "They have M16s and are locked and loaded. These troops know how to shoot and kill and I expect they will," Louisiana Governor Kathleen Blanco said.
Your Democrats sure took care of you people, didn't they?
When you direct something my way, talk commonsense because, I'm not democrat or republican. Blanco, Bush, & Nagin all botched Katrina so stop trying to put it off on one party!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Your one of the dumb that believe that old bible adage," if someone smacks you, turn the other cheek" because you've never been smacked. Well, black people have been smacked enough times to run out of cheeks on our face & asses! Civil rights! Trayvon's was violated when he was profiled, targeted, & executed for fitting Zimmerman's description of a threat. Just so happens that, most of Zimmerman'semergency calls were about young black males but, it wasn't about race, right?
STFU with that LAME TWO HUNDRED YEAR OLD SOUR MILK WHINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNE.

This is 2013-a half Kenyan, Jakartan REGIME surviving "Hawaiin" is POTUS!

Get OVER the DARK AGE already--The Emancipation was CENTURIES AGO...and EXCUSES for UNCIVILITY and entitleMENTALity WARPEDNESS are for LOSERS!

This has been a public service announcement brought to you by"

NORTHERN NATIVE AMERICA People FOR America again-NOT against it-
OR
The INDEPENDENT VOTERS of America
OR sometimes aka
The T.E.A. Party (as in Get OFF our honest earned tax payer dollar backs and get your OWN JOBS and contribute to the social security systemS of America-rather than just TAKE take take from it-lifelong givverment SLACKER fweeriding TICS.)

Idiot.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Slurp up trhe libuhrulTIC fed BULLcrap DUHMMY.
But here's some of the FACTS.
George was born October 5, 1983 in Manassas, Virginia. He was born in Prince William Hospital. This is the same hospital where his brother was born three years earlier and where his sister would be born three years later.
I was in the US Army for approximately 21 years. During much of my later service, I was assigned to the Office of the Secretary of Defense as an Executive Support Supervisor. As an enlisted man, and living in a high cost area, I routinely worked a second job. For this reason, many of the duties associated with raising our children were the responsibility of my wonderful wife, Gladys. Cristina, my thoughtful and loving mother-in-law, has been living with us since before our first child was born. She also played a very significant role in raising our three children.
George’s mother, Gladys, was born in Lima, Peru. After graduating from college, she became a physical education teacher. However, during a trip to visit her brother, a soldier stationed in the Military District of Washington, we were introduced. Immediately, I knew I wanted to spend the rest of his life with this beautiful, intelligent young lady. Gladys was not at all that convinced about me. However, on December 20, 1975 we were married in a traditional, Catholic wedding.
Our first few years were somewhat of a struggle. However, we were eventually able to purchase a home in Prince William County, Virginia and start our family.
In 1978 Gladys started working for the Circuit Court of Prince William County. She also became very well known in the Hispanic community and a very active member of All Saints Catholic Church. Gladys was also a dedicated member of the Society of Saint Vincent de Paul, helping those in need throughout the community. Being both bilingual and very well known in the community, Gladys was routinely sought out for her advice and assistance by members of the rapidly growing Spanish-speaking community.
As in NON JEWISH, Latino decent.
IDIOTS.
Anyone whiter then sonicmoron is white...

It's the culture...
NJ Racist

Newark, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
Did your hate filled, ignorant brain ever consider it might be because it "WAS" black males who were committing the crimes, race baiter?

It wasn't just Zommerman, "workers" also reported it was "black" men, you clown.

On February 6, "workers" witnessed two young black men lingering in the yard of a Twin Lakes resident around the same time her home was burglarized. A new laptop and some gold jewelry were stolen. The next day police discovered the stolen laptop in the backpack of a young black man, which led to his arrest. Zimmerman identified this young man as the same person he had spotted peering into windows on February 2.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Tray...
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
White Supremacy Acquits George Zimmerman....
Who told us GZ was a whitey?

Mr...

Cut and paste....
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
This whole thing is sad. There are no winners. Part of me wishes I could sit here and support Trayvon but that is not where the evidence took us. I just wish everyone would focus on the facts of the case instead of the emotional propaganda surrounding it. We'd all be better off.
1. CIVIL rights abuse AGAINST the defendent-for Emotionally manipulating the Public via stacked deck poliTICal RACE CARD RACE BAITING.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

tell_it_like_it_IS wrote:
<quoted text>
So...Zimmy is half guilty!
In your world we'd have lots of that...
How do have half an abortion?
When REAL responsibility is present and accountable-no one has to even go there.

BIRTH Control for FEMALES has been freely and readily available for FORTY PLUS YEARS.(DUHHH...despite the WASTES of time from ozombieTic types that apparently jsut figured THAT out during the last o- velveteenage posterbois term)

NO patheTIC, twisted and distorted entitleMENTALly warped, loserTic type EXCUSES.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
He was in his truck.
Take the Alzheimer's pills.
(If he stayed in his truck like the police told him to do..........
Well well: T would be alive!)
Republicans: all nut jobs!
<quoted text>
OR

had the law got there first-right now this might be one of DEM DAR-

"It awrl the cops faurlt COPPER ABUSE CASES."

Speculation is BULLCHIT.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••