Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#944769 Jul 15, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Kruidbos, who testified in a pretrial hearing in the Zimmerman case in June, said that he had reason to believe that additional information found in Trayvon Martin's cell phone had not been turned over to the defense. Kruidbos said more than 2,000 photos from the phone were not shown to defense attorneys, including pictures of underage naked girls, images showing piles of jewelry on Martin's bed and photos of Martin blowing smoke.
It's the culture...
In other words, Hoodieman was the exact type of person the neighborhood needed to be protected against.
I guess profiling works.(Just ask the Israeli security at their airports.)
NJ Racist

Torrington, CT

#944770 Jul 15, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You Can't be dumb enough to believe because, Zimmerman was right once, it gives credit to his stereotyping! It of more than 50 calls, he was right ??? What is this reverse psychology? You calling me ignorant when you're dumb as dish water. His batting average is .5!
Under pressure from the NAACP, Justice Dept. agrees to investigate George Zimmerman over possible civil rights violations, but FBI documents show agents have so far found no evidence of racial bias despite dozens of interviews

NAACP = Neanderthals Acting As Corrupt Persecutors
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#944771 Jul 15, 2013
MD Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMFAO!!! To say you are 10 IQ points short of retard is an insult to retards. You sir are dumber than a deaf mute autistic retard. My houseplant has a higher IQ than you.
WOW! It is 100 years, 7 months, 13 days. Yea, that's "centuries". ROFLMFAO!!!!!
Saying you are ignorant is a compliment.
What part of PLURAL do you not comprehend?

As in now BEYOND just ONE century-as in going into ANOTHER century-when speaking in terms of CENTURIES.

It is 100 years, 7 months, 13 days. Yea, that's "centuries".

YES, it IS.

And being as this is 2013--- the LAME excuses for "speshull pwivelages" because of race, creed or color--are nothing BUT Flippn SOUR MILK drops of the WHINEDUHM of race baiters and LoserTics.

And this administration has been VERY transparently "duplicitous"!!!!!!

CHRISTIE/Paul..Napalotano..Con deleeza..Uncle Joe(s) et al...
REAL Workng class Leadership FOR ALL of America again-NOT against it!!!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#944772 Jul 15, 2013
OK folks, its time for this morning's first installment of "learning to spell with NJraider1".

The word for this morning is "POKE". Now, lets have little Nj use it in a sentence:

"ah likes poke. Poke chops, poke ribs an poke tinderloins..........
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#944773 Jul 15, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
And here I thought some republican doouucchhheee would call me on using Alzheimer's and nut job in the same post to describe carol: "Z was in his house, T was on his property!"
Alzheimer's a horrible disease....not a joke.
Being a republican nut job....a voluntary affliction!
So I say to you: wTF!
Take an aspirin! Do you read your posts?
Wow! Out there!
RIP T.......one of 20,000 gun violence victims shot down and killed in the USA THIS YEAR!
one year!
USA armed up! Everyone is showing their fangs.
Have a gun at home?
You are likely to be shot with it. Or your kid.
Lets fix the USA!
THE GENIUS HAS ALREADY STARTED!
USA: worst healthcare system! Most gun deaths! Most poor people! <---- compared to our developed world peers.
WOW!
shocking!
Republican idiots have declared war on women! The poor! And middle class!
Disgusting! <---- don't be one!
Oh "hi" lil ruthie! How's your icky vagina today?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#944774 Jul 15, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Racists sit in their own stink :-)
I like you, chinaman. Do you cook?
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Oklahoma City, OK

#944775 Jul 15, 2013
MD Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm German and White you ignorant fcuk. I know more about American history than you do.
Damm you do love to propagate your ignorance and stupidity.
Who cares what you know about history...
Historians are full of shit...
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Oklahoma City, OK

#944776 Jul 15, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
And here I thought some republican doouucchhheee would call me on using Alzheimer's and nut job in the same post to describe carol: "Z was in his house, T was on his property!"
Wow! Out there!
RIP T.......one of 20,000 gun violence victims shot down and killed in the USA THIS YEAR!
one year!
Have a gun at home?
Lets fix the USA!
USA: worst healthcare system! Most gun deaths! Most poor people! <---- compared to our developed world peers.
WOW!
shocking!
You are a dummy!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Gainesville, FL

#944777 Jul 15, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>If he'd been arrested immediately on some charge, even a minor one the case would never had made the national news. Instead, Zimmerman was treated as a friend of law enforcement and sent home after a cursory interview hours before the body was identified.
Martin's parents have already settled out of court with the HOA's insurer for a rumored figure of just under $1 mil.
It will be difficult for Martin's family to sue Zimmerman in Florida Civil Court and it's doubtful that the DOJ will pursue civil rights violations___just interesting TV talk.
Zimmerman's wife still faces a perjury charge for lying about their finances.
He might be free, but he will be imprisoned by his choice to kill someone that night. Where can he go? Where will he work? Does he get to keep his gun?
It's only a matter of time before he gets into another confrontation.

On another note; a man was arrested photographing John Kerry's house, had a gun in his car.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#944778 Jul 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, Hoodieman was the exact type of person the neighborhood needed to be protected against.
I guess profiling works.(Just ask the Israeli security at their airports.)
So you are saying black teenagers wearing a hoodie can be shot on sight.

I get it.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#944779 Jul 15, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Out there!
one year!
Have a gun at home?
Lets fix the USA!
WOW!
shocking!
Do you Ruthie have any idea or comprehension as to how ridiculous and stupid you look??

Zimmerman NOT GUILTY you stupid dumbass...

Klan Parent Hood killing 23 million female babies is the ultimate demoKKKratic war on women you deranged moron, not just some strawman argument over vagina's and pills.

It's the culture...
LCN Llin

United States

#944780 Jul 15, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Out there!
one year!
Have a gun at home?
Lets fix the USA!
WOW!
shocking!
Republicans good at creating depressions.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#944781 Jul 15, 2013
MD Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm German and White you ignorant fcuk. I know more about American history than you do.
Damm you do love to propagate your ignorance and stupidity.
I don't give a rats azz if you are martian and purple.
That's YOUR problem...it's IRRELVANT-IDIOT. And it's no excuse for YOUR ignorance either-a LOT us have VERY German lines in our heritages as well (with VERY recent family surnames in the backgrounds to Prove it)
SO what BIG DEAL!

Not buying the ignorance of race baited corruption, no matter the race, creed or color!!!!!!!!!!

IDIOT.
Obama the Germ

Torrington, CT

#944782 Jul 15, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Out there!
one year!
Have a gun at home?
Lets fix the USA!
WOW!
shocking!
Just nuke the Germ's home city of Chicago and murder rate will decrease substantially.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Gainesville, FL

#944783 Jul 15, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
And NO, I did NOT flunk it.
FAR from it.
And I PAID for the education (via that old fashioned, ETHICAL, above tables honest wage earning WORKING method) AND EARNED EVERY bit of the well ABOVE NON-failure grade, MYSELF.
NO fwee givverment handout OR AFFIRMATIVE ACTION required.
Had a hell of an instructor as well.
HA-slackerTICS and cheaters would suffocate OUT before the first half a semester.
Need more like her these days!
You went to Yale, right Flo?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#944784 Jul 15, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Out there!
one year!
Have a gun at home?
Lets fix the USA!
WOW!
shocking!
I've got a solution to the gun violence epidemic in this country....
The vast majority of the gun violence occurs in places like, oh, say, for example Chicago, where there already exists the most stringent gun laws in the country.
But, nobody is enforcing these laws. So....

The reaction of a trained dog has been ruled to be just cause for a search warrant over and over again.

Train dogs to find guns.
Patrol the streets of the south side of Chicago with these dogs.
Arrest anyone in possession of a firearm illegally.
Send anyone in possession of a stolen firearm to prison.

Problem solved.

What's wrong with this solution?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#944785 Jul 15, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be dumb the rest of your sorry little life, asshole! The Hispanics & Mexicans are rising the black folks stupid! We all were raised together. If Zimmerman were considered Hispanic, do you think Johnson&Johnson would've paid for his defense? You's a dumb cracker! My girl is Puerto Rican. Hispanics are black in your white eyes!
...and then there's reality

"A Latino gang is intimidating blacks into leaving the city that was once an African American enclave. It's part of a violent trend seen in other parts of the L.A. area."
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#944786 Jul 15, 2013
tell_it_like_it_IS wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares what you know about history...
Historians are full of shit...
That was a pretty patheTIC comment huh lol.

DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR lol.

(muh daddee bigger en yourun...muh herd pack mo'ignorent badder den yourn too...derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrr.)

Gah...Idiots and ignorance.

The Toxic plague POISON of libuhrulTICS, entitleMENTALly twisted and diseases and Sociopathically WARPED disorders!

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#944787 Jul 15, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the biggest load of crap I've seen in a long time. You guys are grasping for anything/anyone to blame other than trayvon martin.
Its the government teat sucker still using the avatar he stole from me.

Yep Eman, moocher, "often imitating, always duplicating", sofa king stupid dumbass.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#944788 Jul 15, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Again Abdul, given anglos are 80% of the US population that's not surprising at all. Geographical isolation is also a big factor (ie "keeping hoodies in da hood").
I can tell you're getting frustrated at the reality of the numbers, but hate the game (not the playa)......
"The American population more than tripled during the 20th century at a growth rate of about 1.3% a year from about 76 million in 1900 to 281 million in 2000. It reached the 200 million mark in 1967, and the 300 million mark on October 17, 2006.[17][18] Currently, population growth is fastest among minorities as a whole, and according to the Census Bureau's estimation for 2012, 50.4% of American children under the age of 1 belonged to minority groups.[19]"

Good thing all you Grumpy Old Pricks will be dead soon...and, no, that's not a threat, just a statement of actuarial tables.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Thinking 232,700
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 7 min Cowobunga 201,150
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 1 hr budd 2,658
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr Bruin For Life 28,358
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 hr Country Girl 306,951
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Tue Roy the Boy 685
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Tue The Real Daniel S... 281
More from around the web