Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1346854 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#944254 Jul 14, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't start!
You know fennnnny starts each day by telling me and others: "hi" phaggg.
It's a joke! You know and you lie!
I love all the people of the USA and the world.
But come on: GOP?
GIANT OLD WHITE PUSSCCCEEESS!
that is funny!
LOL
(Spammmmm on old clueless one, may the spammmmm be with you.)
The difference between who you are root smoocher and who you want to be ruthie is who you do pork puffer...

Just how stupid is Ruth Chambers Holt?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TB...

It's the culture...
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Oklahoma City, OK

#944255 Jul 14, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go! Spammmer!
Your Klan crappppp is old!
Every KKK member is a republican winger.
Women's rights: they own their bodies, not some pussscceeee republicans.
You know: I interact with wingers everyday: I tell them right up in their faces: the same as here.p
They turn beet red!
No one has ever told them before! They cussssss me out and you know what:
We all have another beer and laugh our azzzzes off!
That's how it should be.
(Butttttt please! Change your diaper! You stink!)
Doophus!

Women who have to depend on uncle sugar for FREE Baby killing pills and mamograms ARE NOT FREE.....

OBAMA OWNS YOUR UTERUS!!!!!!!!!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#944256 Jul 14, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Whhhhaaattttttt!!
(SNL: efiminate heterosexual man)
LOL.
please waxturd! You are so full of it!
I did notice you dropped the KKK from your rant.
It's working! One for the Genius!
Klan Parent Hood killing 57 million children is NOT exactly a demoKKKratic love affair for children or protecting children's rights you idiot.

It's the culture..
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#944257 Jul 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Harry Reid also pushing for federal civil rights charges.
Anything to create a diversion from the collapse of ObamaKKKare.
DemoKrats defending the gestapo IRS and a sellout Obama Bin Lyin is an excellent campaign strategy in 2014 including their war on Hispanics...

It's the culture..
proud2bwhite

Phoenix, AZ

#944258 Jul 14, 2013
http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2013/0...

This ones for all the racist libs that only gave a shit about travon because you were falsely told zimmerman was white.
Let's hear your anger over the case in the link. Its exactly what you claim zimmermann did with one difference. Come on now let's hear you outrage and hate..

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#944259 Jul 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Harry Reid also pushing for federal civil rights charges.
Anything to create a diversion from the collapse of ObamaKKKare.
I have to admit this whole civil rights violation talk is nonsense. It's not like the Rodney King incident where there was an abuse of power "under the color of authority". It's ridiculous. The trial is over. It should end there.
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Oklahoma City, OK

#944260 Jul 14, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Whhhhaaattttttt!!
(SNL: efiminate heterosexual man)
LOL.
please waxturd! You are so full of it!
I did notice you dropped the KKK from your rant.
It's working! One for the Genius!
The only thing I can see working is the ONE LONE brain synapsis in your Cro-magnon cranial cap and its having to work OT to prevent your total nervous breakdown....

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#944261 Jul 14, 2013
Emoron wrote:
Right wing morons are so desperate to win at something they take pleasure in a black kid minding his own business.
I seriously doubt that and what gets me the only reason he was at his fathers house was because he got kicked out of school for drugs and besides the fact he was living with his Aunt & Uncle who were raising him it wasnt his mom or dad is what gets me.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#944262 Jul 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to admit this whole civil rights violation talk is nonsense. It's not like the Rodney King incident where there was an abuse of power "under the color of authority". It's ridiculous. The trial is over. It should end there.
Yeah, that Rodney really led an accomplishment-filled life (before and after he got his azz kicked)......:-)
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#944263 Jul 14, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
"So it for me"?? Speaka ze English much, Koko?
I am assuming you meant "do it for me", and I'm afraid that would be a crime. We leave crime up to criminals like you, and then enforce the rule of law by whatever means are necessary (just ask trayvon).
If you really want to meet halfway though, I'll be @ a special weapons & training seminar in Ohio in September. C'mon down; you'll stick out like a sore thumb (or should I say "a black plum"?). Besides, we need more moving targets, and a known violent and felonious criminal is the best choice for all concerned....:-)
Learning French Honky Tonk Man? What's up with all that we, we, we, stuff? Can't handle yourself, fragile as a wheat thin! Even if I could, I wouldn't ask Trayvon shit. He was a kid, I'm a man. He didn't have a gun, I do. Nothing you can say or do can make me less your equal. Just settle for being the coward you are. " You's an outsider now Honky, & I will gun you down!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#944264 Jul 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
It wont, Al Sharpton & the NAACP were having a high level meeting last night MSNBC said what their next step will be which we know they are all Racist and keep Racism alive and going since the livelihood depends on Racism to exist.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#944265 Jul 14, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"The American Thinker"? It is described as "a conservative online magazine." I suggest you broaden your source of the news. I'll take the word of the former police chief over a biased conservative blogger anyday.
A leftwing loon like you will dispute anything from any source if it is not from your corrupt Ministry of Propaganda such as MSNBC which always has to retract it's lies, but here you go, Mr. Magoo:

"Documents Obtained by Judicial Watch Detail Role of Justice Department in Organizing Trayvon Martin Protests"

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press...

Obama/Holder abused their power, yet again...

but the jury (American people) stopped Obama/Holder from getting away with abuse of power.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#944266 Jul 14, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Learning French Honky Tonk Man? What's up with all that we, we, we, stuff? Can't handle yourself, fragile as a wheat thin! Even if I could, I wouldn't ask Trayvon shit. He was a kid, I'm a man. He didn't have a gun, I do. Nothing you can say or do can make me less your equal. Just settle for being the coward you are. " You's an outsider now Honky, & I will gun you down!
This forum is rife with leftwinger threats of violence, beatings, chained confinement, starvation and death threats...

Dumb Negro tying to turn chicken shit into chicken salad...

It's the culture..
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#944267 Jul 14, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Learning French Honky Tonk Man? What's up with all that we, we, we, stuff? Can't handle yourself, fragile as a wheat thin! Even if I could, I wouldn't ask Trayvon shit. He was a kid, I'm a man. He didn't have a gun, I do. Nothing you can say or do can make me less your equal. Just settle for being the coward you are. " You's an outsider now Honky, & I will gun you down!
Hey racist. There are more of us than there are you. You are not a man, you are an old smelly mouse, phag.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#944268 Jul 14, 2013
tell_it_like_it_IS wrote:
<quoted text>
Envy is a sin!
Is that why you kill babies?
It's that name changer on every post again.

Are you a nat sniffing a bulls azzzzz?

YOU GET THE HORNS!!

now go help your mommy in the kitchen.

Come out of the closet!

GOP: GIANT OLD WHITE PUSSSCCEEEEES!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#944269 Jul 14, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
"Go Koko, Go"!!!

LMAOAU, you retarded convict. C U in September....:-)

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#944270 Jul 14, 2013
proud2bwhite wrote:
http://www.syracuse.com/news/i ndex.ssf/2013/07/syracuse_man_ minding_his_own_business_stabb ed_to_death_by_men_who_felt_he _didnt.html
This ones for all the racist libs that only gave a shit about travon because you were falsely told zimmerman was white.
Let's hear your anger over the case in the link. Its exactly what you claim zimmermann did with one difference. Come on now let's hear you outrage and hate..
As the police chief queried, "How did we get to this point?" I have to wonder if the actions of these two young men had anything to do with the Zimmerman/Martin case.

I'm going to be in Chicago next month and, believe me, I won't be doing any walking in the west and south sides of the city.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#944271 Jul 14, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
And you know he was casing houses how? Oh that's right in the minds of racists like you that's what young black men do. There's never ever been a case of someone white convicted of breaking and entering.
You're an idiot!
If he had used his voice instead of his fists to express frustration after confronting the person who - wrongly or rightly - believed he looked suspicious, it could have ended much differently.

When one is wrongly misjudged, violence is never the first reaction to resolve it.

Surely, you agree.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#944272 Jul 14, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
It's that name changer on every post again.
Are you a nat sniffing a bulls azzzzz?
YOU GET THE HORNS!!
now go help your mommy in the kitchen.
Come out of the closet!
GOP: GIANT OLD WHITE PUSSSCCEEEEES!
Just how stupid is Ruth Chambers Holt?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TB...

Old Ruthie likes to use gay insults, then becomes outraged if someone doesn't support sucking Dick and gay marriage.

It's the culture...

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#944273 Jul 14, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that Rodney really led an accomplishment-filled life (before and after he got his azz kicked)......:-)
Rodney's civil rights were violated and he was awarded $3.8 million. How he lived his life was of no significance. Justice was served.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 25 min Earthling-1 8,656
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr It aint necessari... 253,527
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr Trojan 31,889
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 10 hr You Lost 201,846
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Mon exclusiveYTube 310,654
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Feb 7 Mary 284
News IU ranked 13th, Butler 16th (Dec '07) Feb 3 Fart news 89
More from around the web