Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
866,881 - 866,900 of 1,079,668 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> The real natives should've never dealt with y'all cracker types in the first place &, the evil known as America would've never been!
The resident homophobe bigot now exposes himself as the thread racist as well.

Good going, moron.

Bigot...

Bigot...

Racist...

Racist...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> The real natives should've never dealt with y'all cracker types in the first place &, the evil known as America would've never been!
YO-I aint no "cracka", and I have the background to prove it-so don't be using none of your ghetto/gutter racist type crappola on me.

You got hair? I modernized. We use scissors to tweak you pansies down now lol.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
"If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n
The Examiner: http://tinyurl.com/7p5veh3

"Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery."

"Blacks are 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against whites then vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit a robbery."

"The best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percent of the population that is black and Hispanic."

"Forty-five percent of black crime is against whites, 43 against other blacks, and 10 percent against Hispanic."

These are Federal Statistics and not something made up by Rush Limbaugh, Glen Beck, Mark Levin or Michael Savage.....

To wit: the violent behavior of Chris Brown and the Kardashian Boys of late.

Armed with this information, any non-black or even a law-abiding black, can clearly see where a good defense begins with a good offense.

Profiling works to keep good people safe from harm regardless of the what the Liberal Media Propaganda maidens are singing....
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Hey,, Methmouth, just wonderin' if you ever have any of your youngin's comin' to see you in the holler? Hatfield or McCoy?
What, are you a dental hygienist in the inner city?

The only people that are Methmouths are your type, zero.

I bet a person can't even walk through your mess of an apartment without walking over a mess.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Amen, my sister!(These Grumpy Old Pricks here do know we're white, right? lol)
The only prick here, is you.
NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
When visiting New Jersey (or any place else), smart visitors avoid your neighborhoods. They also understand that they are left defenseless against crime by your gun laws and are thus doubly vigilant.
Good thing I don't let politicians tell me how to live huh! I live in a nice neighborhood, 2 houses down from a mansion, mostly cool white folks. 1 Mexican family lives across the street, nice people. Your assumptions again! Just can't help yourself, can you?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>What drug are you on son?
Why? You ran out of yours, fool?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Amen, my sister!(These Grumpy Old Pricks here do know we're white, right? lol)
You and lily are more like albino blacks... Even though you are a hillbilly Leo..

It's the culture...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Hey,, Methmouth, just wonderin' if you ever have any of your youngin's comin' to see you in the holler? Hatfield or McCoy?
Quick Poll

Is George Zimmerman Guilty Or Not Guilty?

Guilty Of Second Degree Murder

36.21%

Guilty Of Manslaughter

32.17%

Not Guilty On All Charges

31.62%
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
You talking to yourself, ignokkkhunt?

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they'll convict of 2nd degree murder. John Guy did a super job in rebuttal.
I know, and he's cuter than a bug's ear (just saying), but it's almost impossible to prove second degree with only one live lying witness. I'll settle for manslaughter.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>What drug are you on son?
I don't know what makes you really stupid, Yeah it really works...

It's the culture...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> The evidence proved it! You like to assume & insinuate. That gets you nowhere might I add! Stick to the facts.
What evidence proved Treyvon wasn't a criminal? Words are cheap, let's see this evidence.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> So like I said, don't be shocked when criminals start " profiling " your average everyday citizens &, following them home. After all, it's legal &, it works. You just laid the blueprint for a string of home invasions buddy!
I have never seen clear, concise and cognizant posts under your name.

And probably never will:]

Are you trying to say that "Blacks are eight times more likely to commit robbery"???

If so, I agree with you. Profiling works.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
You might be white-but you SURE aint right!

(Cause we RIGHT ones--see you parasites grubbing and groveling in ANY and all male pockets!!)
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
They alternate with calling me black or Jewish! The rightwing radio goons are attempting to incite violence. I doubt there will be any; will the white crakasscrackas riot when he's found guilty?
Hmmm....
6 women on the jury, 5 of them are mothers, one has 8 children.
That is significant. If it were 6 white men, well, then there would likely be an acquittal.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Raul is just a pale imitation, so assumed that you meant Fidel.
Or are you seriously promoting that guy from Texas?
Candidate will be Cory Booker, Deval Patrick, Eric Holder, or Moochelle. Maybe keep Biden as VP for laughs.
No, it was talking about Julian and Joaquin--guess you really are that old.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Oh man they ended deliberations, going to resume tomorrow at 9AM. Come on!
They ended their day by asking for an inventory of the evidence in the case indicating they are not taking their decision lightly. Good for them.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they'll convict of 2nd degree murder. John Guy did a super job in rebuttal.
NOPE. Unless they are a box full of brainless obotic type libuhrulTic plants.

NOT GUILTY.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Guilty, he shot an innocent child. Zimmerman knew what he was doing. He set out to kill that young man. Many years down the road we will hear his deathbed confession, well Homer won't I'll be dead by then.
"He set out to kill that young man." - Cause he knew Martin would be where he was at that time? You've lost it

<I hope you're just being an ass>

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 55 min Brian_G 305,086
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr religionisillness 224,103
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Trojan 26,658
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) 6 hr jessirinneyswift 9
UMES Basketball Forward Ishaq Pitt Named to NAB... 15 hr Dana McCarty 1
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) 21 hr RICK SERVICE 26
urgent loan needed apply now (Sep '13) Jul 20 Danny 2
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••