Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#943341 Jul 12, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The left has no use for idiots like you who won't blame others... When you blame others for the things that go wrong in your deraged life, remember this moron..... Things will continue to go wrong in your life you idiot...
It's rather obvious you are a Jail house wife or lap dancer bitch...
The Government Cheese and Non Sentient Welfare Crowd... The Blind Lead...
It's the culture...
lol! Keep blaming son. You're doing a fine, fine job!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#943342 Jul 12, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Were you trying to be funny or just showing your age? Really, I'm never sure about the brighter of you fools any more. Could FloDUH be going viral (in the older sense of the term) among y'all?
Shouldn't you be spell checking or doing some other irrelevant task you are suited for?

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#943343 Jul 12, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The longer they take, the better it looks for a guilty verdict
6 women who have not been able to talk to each other all this time!
They need time.
Amen, my sister!(These Grumpy Old Pricks here do know we're white, right? lol)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#943344 Jul 12, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Were you trying to be funny or just showing your age? Really, I'm never sure about the brighter of you fools any more. Could FloDUH be going viral (in the older sense of the term) among y'all?
Raul is just a pale imitation, so assumed that you meant Fidel.

Or are you seriously promoting that guy from Texas?

Candidate will be Cory Booker, Deval Patrick, Eric Holder, or Moochelle. Maybe keep Biden as VP for laughs.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#943345 Jul 12, 2013
<quoted text>
The longer they take, the better it looks for a guilty verdict
6 women who have not been able to talk to each other all this time!
They need time.
You're so full of shit lily, your fat cupcake azz leaks idiot...

It's the culture...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#943346 Jul 12, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Martin had no business trespassing wandering around high on Pot, paranoid in that gated "upscale" Sanford community neighborhood..
It's the culture...
What drug are you on son?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#943347 Jul 12, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> The real natives should've never dealt with y'all cracker types in the first place &, the evil known as America would've never been!
The resident homophobe bigot now exposes himself as the thread racist as well.

Good going, moron.

Bigot...

Bigot...

Racist...

Racist...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#943348 Jul 12, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> The real natives should've never dealt with y'all cracker types in the first place &, the evil known as America would've never been!
YO-I aint no "cracka", and I have the background to prove it-so don't be using none of your ghetto/gutter racist type crappola on me.

You got hair? I modernized. We use scissors to tweak you pansies down now lol.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#943349 Jul 12, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
"If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n
The Examiner: http://tinyurl.com/7p5veh3

"Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery."

"Blacks are 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against whites then vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit a robbery."

"The best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percent of the population that is black and Hispanic."

"Forty-five percent of black crime is against whites, 43 against other blacks, and 10 percent against Hispanic."

These are Federal Statistics and not something made up by Rush Limbaugh, Glen Beck, Mark Levin or Michael Savage.....

To wit: the violent behavior of Chris Brown and the Kardashian Boys of late.

Armed with this information, any non-black or even a law-abiding black, can clearly see where a good defense begins with a good offense.

Profiling works to keep good people safe from harm regardless of the what the Liberal Media Propaganda maidens are singing....
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#943350 Jul 12, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Hey,, Methmouth, just wonderin' if you ever have any of your youngin's comin' to see you in the holler? Hatfield or McCoy?
What, are you a dental hygienist in the inner city?

The only people that are Methmouths are your type, zero.

I bet a person can't even walk through your mess of an apartment without walking over a mess.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#943351 Jul 12, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Amen, my sister!(These Grumpy Old Pricks here do know we're white, right? lol)
The only prick here, is you.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#943352 Jul 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
When visiting New Jersey (or any place else), smart visitors avoid your neighborhoods. They also understand that they are left defenseless against crime by your gun laws and are thus doubly vigilant.
Good thing I don't let politicians tell me how to live huh! I live in a nice neighborhood, 2 houses down from a mansion, mostly cool white folks. 1 Mexican family lives across the street, nice people. Your assumptions again! Just can't help yourself, can you?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#943353 Jul 12, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>What drug are you on son?
Why? You ran out of yours, fool?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#943354 Jul 12, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Amen, my sister!(These Grumpy Old Pricks here do know we're white, right? lol)
You and lily are more like albino blacks... Even though you are a hillbilly Leo..

It's the culture...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#943355 Jul 12, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Hey,, Methmouth, just wonderin' if you ever have any of your youngin's comin' to see you in the holler? Hatfield or McCoy?
Quick Poll

Is George Zimmerman Guilty Or Not Guilty?

Guilty Of Second Degree Murder

36.21%

Guilty Of Manslaughter

32.17%

Not Guilty On All Charges

31.62%
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#943356 Jul 12, 2013
leosnana wrote:
You talking to yourself, ignokkkhunt?

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#943357 Jul 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Maybe they'll convict of 2nd degree murder. John Guy did a super job in rebuttal.
I know, and he's cuter than a bug's ear (just saying), but it's almost impossible to prove second degree with only one live lying witness. I'll settle for manslaughter.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#943358 Jul 12, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>What drug are you on son?
I don't know what makes you really stupid, Yeah it really works...

It's the culture...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#943359 Jul 12, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> The evidence proved it! You like to assume & insinuate. That gets you nowhere might I add! Stick to the facts.
What evidence proved Treyvon wasn't a criminal? Words are cheap, let's see this evidence.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#943360 Jul 12, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> So like I said, don't be shocked when criminals start " profiling " your average everyday citizens &, following them home. After all, it's legal &, it works. You just laid the blueprint for a string of home invasions buddy!
I have never seen clear, concise and cognizant posts under your name.

And probably never will:]

Are you trying to say that "Blacks are eight times more likely to commit robbery"???

If so, I agree with you. Profiling works.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 38 min Brian_G 306,966
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr CPEM 28,375
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Aura Mytha 232,852
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr JAX 201,161
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 17 hr Earth inhabited 2,663
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Dec 16 Roy the Boy 685
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Dec 16 The Real Daniel S... 281
More from around the web