Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,329)

Showing posts 866,561 - 866,580 of1,072,818
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What a loser ! Can't afford $120 a month? In any event, one need not have cable to realize that everything you Morans say stems from Fox. Radio? Limbaugh, Beck, or Worldnutdily, Breitbart, Drudge... All the same shyt.
Not one of you have an original thought or even a phrase!
Ditto head dummies, all of you.
Typical response from people who can "afford" to spend $120 per month on a luxury, but claim inability to purchase their own medical insurance without taxpayer subsidies.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>My father in law adopted one baby at the age of 2-we adopted a 15 year old. Any more stupid questions? I would sooner have my head submerged in corporate America than up O'bama's stinkly butt. All that said, the dumb whites are shooting up each other. The Negroes are.
From where?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Realist wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't get it...."You can't depend on your eyes and ears when your sense of reality is out of focus."
lol! Yes. And they do it by choice, no less!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
As you apparently haven't done any research, the 911 transcript reveals Zimmerman told the dispatcher on the phone while he was still in his house the young man had seen him and was walking towards him before running away.
The question is why didn't he keep running and go home?
A totally innocent teenager would have. One who had his own anger issues and wanted to act out on that anger might not have.
Read it again, Batty...he's talking about the CLUBHOUSE that he's seen the A-hole apparently casing. You're a fool--glad you'd never be consider part of jury of my peers. "Dispatcher

Which entrance is that that he's heading towards?

Zimmerman

The back entrance…(expletive)(unclear)

Dispatcher

Are you following him?

Zimmerman

Yeah.

Dispatcher

Ok, we don't need you to do that."...Georgie Pudgy's calling from his SUV, trailing Trayvon.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
If Trayvon was white, he'd be alive. Period.
I'm watching Mark O'Maras closing arguments; he's not very convincing. He is arrogant and snarky. Condescending.
A white 17-year old in the Chicago hood wouldn't last five minutes.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he said that because he wasn't the one who died that night and wasn't the one on top during the attack?
So have you figured out yet how Martin was supposed to know who Zimmerman was?

Or have you decided to make it a non issue after creating the bruhaha?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Leaving to go to J'ville for a few days to visit relatives.

Didn't want anyone to think I've been hauled away by Homeland Security. LOL.

Later.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
In a show of support, I'm lately wearing a hoodie with a bullet hole in the front.
Across the chest is written "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon".
I love it.
Then you should post it on the web son.

Be a man for once in your life!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I Agree McCain is a Left Winger Pseudo Liberal just like Bill Clinton Only difference is he is in the Republican Party and is classified as a RINO(Republican in Name Only) and proud of it but he isnt the only one either.
Republican in name only(Senators)
http://conservapedia.com/Republican_in_name_o...
So Mark Sanford taking off to see his mistress is acceptable on all levels then?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>they can't track the O'bamaphones so the O'bama administration says.
.....and the Obamabots are stupid enough to believe that.

As good as implanting a chip in their earrings.
NJ raider 1

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
If Trayvon was white, he'd be alive. Period.
I'm watching Mark O'Maras closing arguments; he's not very convincing. He is arrogant and snarky. Condescending.
True but, this next prosecutor needs to hammer away at Zimmerman's inconsistencies & pick apart O'Mara's closing arguments in about an hour tops. He has to dehumanize Zimmerman & focus solely on the actions that sparked the altercation &, tie that to the end result. What happened during the fight is of no importance. It was a fight. Chances are, at some point & time, both of them were on top. He has to make the jury believe that Zimmerman shot Martin because he bit off more than he could chew!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>another thing that is why I dont buy into the Party affiliation BS either.
So... do you vote outside the GOP?

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
It wasn't 2 am liar
It was 2 AM when the kid was shot in Chicago after pulling a gun on a cop-His mom said he was going out for just a candy bar. The kid was 15.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> This is where your inner racist kicks in. Fuck what Trayvon Martin didn't do, it ain't about that. What did George Zimmerman do, it's all about that! There could've been a thousand reasons as to why Trayvon didn't go straight home. He could've been waiting for a ride or, for a friend that didn't know where he lived. That has nothing to do with anything. He was minding his business &, the 2 would've never crossed paths hadn't Zimmerman played cop. He never would've gotten out that car if he didn't have that gun. Look at it in these terms. If it wasn't the murder of a young black man but, the rape of a young white girl &, all sequences happened exactly the same up until the altercation. The pervert stalked, followed, & raped the girl after she ran &, could've went home but, didn't! Are you saying she's at fault because she chose to not go home for whatever? Your argument is totally biased. You may have felt sympathy for Martin but, you read right wing articles &, was looking for a reason to discredit the black boy in the hoodie! What happened during the fight is obsolete. The beginning & end result tells the whole story! Trayvon didn't stalk or follow Zimmerman &, he didn't wind up shooting & killing him. The notion that you people think that, it's legal to follow & confront someone that tingles your suspicions is ludicrous! That's what initiated the confrontation. Tevin Martin ran, Zimmerman gave chase, enough said!
Nice post. It is good to keep in mind that the Trayvon Martin case is about the social obscenity of 'Stand Your Ground' laws too. It not only is a tool of the gun lobby to 'sell more guns', but is also an excuse for less police interaction with the communities that they are supposed to be dedicated to protect and to serve.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Over half the country is asking for o'bama to be removed from the White House.
Still dreaming I see...

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>You haven't mentioned the billions of dollars republicans pissed away on missile development programs that they insisted on not cutting from the budget that even the Pentagon did not want. The $100 million price of the trip to Africa was not a 'First Family vacation trip',but a foreign affairs trip to one of the poorest continents on the planet by the most powerful leader of the superpower United States of the Western World. Do you know the difference?
Foreign affairs took on a whole new meaning with the O'bama administration-he went to Africa to push homosexual affairs. How does that benefit the "Stop AIDS" program?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a homophobe. I just don't like perverted queers like ghost...
It's the culture...
lol! You know what I like about you son? Like a typical con, you start a fight but don't stick around to finish it.

You run for dear life!!!!!!

I love this comedy channel!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
Later.
Liar. You're really going on a bender to escape from the worse of Tropical Storm Chantal about to hit Florida tomorrow.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
Later.
Sure, Batty, we believe you. Don't hurry back now, ya' hear?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
As you apparently haven't done any research, the 911 transcript reveals Zimmerman told the dispatcher on the phone while he was still in his house the young man had seen him and was walking towards him before running away.
The question is why didn't he keep running and go home?
A totally innocent teenager would have. One who had his own anger issues and wanted to act out on that anger might not have.
So.... why should he continue to run, son?

He was already disengaging from Zimmerman.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 866,561 - 866,580 of1,072,818
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••