Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
866,561 - 866,580 of 1,096,122 Comments Last updated 53 min ago
defense atty

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

he hit a grand slam George should be found not guilty hopefully true justice will prevail
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

What a perfect place for a far left loon:

"Janet Napolitano is resigning as head of the Homeland Security Department and seeking a post as president of the University of California, the long-time Obama confidant announced Friday.

Officials told Fox News that Napolitano does not plan to leave her post until September. But she announced the move on Friday after it began to break in the media, revealing that she has been nominated to lead the California university system."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/12/ho...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Size 14 petite. Could be a size 12, granted, but oh well.
You have man boobs though, right? I've always wondered about that for some reason.
lol

You'll explode the Highly WARPED and clueless libuhrulTIC parrot, empty bobbleheaded parasite types with the TRUTH now Carol.:-)
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
Leaving to go to J'ville for a few days to visit relatives.
Didn't want anyone to think I've been hauled away by Homeland Security. LOL.
Later.
Check for GPS devices on the station wagon, it's all part of the get whitey plan
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Free housing, free food, a check every month. Who'd want to go back to work?
Some employers are wondering why job openings are not filled.
No need to wonder. Some people are living a pretty good life doing nothing while the middle class is working and struggling just to get by.
It's Obama vision of a fundamentally transformed America.
MORE proof of the TOXIC plague poison of libuhrulTIC parasites, FweeDUHm fer everone (in parasites case-so long as it's off of lifetimes of work off anyone else's backs but their own. Sorry azzes.)

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What a loser ! Can't afford $120 a month? In any event, one need not have cable to realize that everything you Morans say stems from Fox. Radio? Limbaugh, Beck, or Worldnutdily, Breitbart, Drudge... All the same shyt.
Not one of you have an original thought or even a phrase!
Ditto head dummies, all of you.
Let me get this straight-I am a loser because I refuse to pay 120 dollars a month on cable--but yet the morons who get food stamps and government assistance are winners. And yes lily those government tit suckers somehow manage to have cable. Stupid liberals. You have ruined this country with your inane indoctrination. I know the most hated person in the country, according to liberals, is someone who has a JOB-and accepts no government assistance.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

defense atty wrote:
he hit a grand slam George should be found not guilty hopefully true justice will prevail
I agree. The outrage is he would have never been arrested in the first place if the left (Obama and his thugs) did not inject the race card. Another example of Obama/Holder abusing power.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Check for GPS devices on the station wagon, it's all part of the get whitey plan
You don't have to worry about that, having been micro chipped.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, Batty, we believe you. Don't hurry back now, ya' hear?
Klan meeting!

O'Mara was droning on and on. Maybe he was trying to hypnotize them.

Prosecution rebuttal just began! John Guy is phenomenal!!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Bernanke was renominated to serve at head of the Fed by Obama in 2010.
In recent years, the Fed has lost its traditional independence from the administration in power.
Obama and Bernanke are working together, not independently.
Other than his appointment, that's your claim son.

And so far, that's all you've offered.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
5 million? WOW!!! considering that 120 million people voted in 2012, just WOW!
FOXbot delusions of grandeur.
Your addiction and obsession to dumbass is an ardent interest of your pursuit you idiot... I wish someone had an answer to your deranged addiction to Fox News you Fox Bot...

It's the culture...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Let me get this straight-I am a loser because I refuse to pay 120 dollars a month on cable--but yet the morons who get food stamps and government assistance are winners. And yes lily those government tit suckers somehow manage to have cable. Stupid liberals. You have ruined this country with your inane indoctrination. I know the most hated person in the country, according to liberals, is someone who has a JOB-and accepts no government assistance.
MORE toxic Poison of clueless LOSER/USER entitleMENTALLY sick in duh head parasites--delusionating they should have ANY say in what WORKING class people do with their hard earned dollars OR that anyone owes them anything for being NOTHING but parasites.

The Sick, sick, sick in duh bobblehead WARPEDness of libuhrulTICS.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Let me get this straight-I am a loser because I refuse to pay 120 dollars a month on cable--but yet the morons who get food stamps and government assistance are winners. And yes lily those government tit suckers somehow manage to have cable. Stupid liberals. You have ruined this country with your inane indoctrination. I know the most hated person in the country, according to liberals, is someone who has a JOB-and accepts no government assistance.
You have a job? Where? Walmart? You're so focused like a laser on the poor all the while the corporations and the uber rich are laughing at dummies like you.
You can livestream tv from your computer

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So.... why should he continue to run, son?
He was already disengaging from Zimmerman.
Batty Loo apparently can't read "Clubhouse" and thinks Martin was looking into Zimmerman's living room...It's obvious and capitulated that Zimmy is in his SUV out pursuing Martin, who is on foot, through the neighborhood. Sheeeeeeeeeeesh. One can almost see the reason that Florida has such Wild West verdicts.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You left out the next line
Dispatcher
Ok, we don't need you to do that
Zimmerman
Ok
----------
Then later in the call
Dispatcher
What's your apartment number?
Zimmerman
It's a home it's [house number removed],(knocking sound) oh crap I don't want to give it all out, I don't know where this kid is.
Dumb shit, don't you realize that Georgy Pudgy obviously was AT HIS apartment number? Batty didn't either...better hurry off to that Klan meeting, clean sheets optional.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You have a job? Where? Walmart? You're so focused like a laser on the poor all the while the corporations and the uber rich are laughing at dummies like you.
How about YOU do that-and spare the hardworking, HONEST earning tax payers the poison of having to listen to the life draining diseases of your parasiTIC libuhrulTICness.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

was = WASN'T (go ahead an rail about that for another month or so)
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Don't you Rechtard airheads have any other material besides your Walmart?

Speaking of evil corporations, why do your Democrats always seem to make tons of money representing them?

Dodd is a lobbyist fer Christ's sake.

Al "Jazeera" Gore just made a hunk of change.

John "Heinz" Kerry is a capitalist.

You are so full of it lily the airhead.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Batty Loo apparently can't read "Clubhouse" and thinks Martin was looking into Zimmerman's living room...It's obvious and capitulated that Zimmy is in his SUV out pursuing Martin, who is on foot, through the neighborhood. Sheeeeeeeeeeesh. One can almost see the reason that Florida has such Wild West verdicts.
The kid should've stayed on the straight path of NO trouble (for a CHANGE) and not have circled back around.

Neighborhood WATCH groups and the activities of are NOT, repeat, NOT illegal!

The trumped up charges are just MORE proof of attempted racial incitements of FIFTY years backwards, and FAILURE of leadership for ALL of America and not just some!

Sick sick sick toxic POISONESS stuff.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Batty Loo apparently can't read "Clubhouse" and thinks Martin was looking into Zimmerman's living room...It's obvious and capitulated that Zimmy is in his SUV out pursuing Martin, who is on foot, through the neighborhood. Sheeeeeeeeeeesh. One can almost see the reason that Florida has such Wild West verdicts.
Martin had no business trespassing wandering around in that gated community neighborhood..

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min River Tam 225,655
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Pearl Jam 305,390
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr Bruin For Life 26,971
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Aug 19 RICK SERVICE 28
loan needed (Dec '13) Aug 12 Simon 5
loan offer (Jun '13) Aug 10 Tram 81
Na Aug 9 rrg cgr 1

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••