Barack Obama, our next President

There are 20 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#943292 Jul 12, 2013
Your dumb ffccckkking Republicans killed millions all over the whole earth!

Did you shed a tear?

The healthcare system in the USA is broken!!

Thousands of deaths a month!

Did you cry?

Right winger republican frauds!

Against the people!!! F U

9/11: Republican ffccckkkk up?

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Your "title" doesn't mean sht to me. Neither does where you're from. This is what you said:
"White people are gonna be popping up dead left & right if he's acquitted"
It's going to get ugly in more places than just florida. For whatever reason, there are those in society that think something like this gives them an excuse to bring harm to others with no regard for human life. Then there are those that don't need an excuse; they were raised with no regard for human life. I've read enough of your post to know you were raised with no regard for human life. When a gangbager is killed, I say fck em...let their momma morn their death, no one else.
The notion that crime will increase sharply because of a not guilty verdict is plain stupid.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#943293 Jul 12, 2013
They got the New Black Panthers at the court house in Sanford...

The New Black Panthers are another leftwing racist guerrilla group in America...

It's the culture...
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#943294 Jul 12, 2013
"Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them." http://biblehub.com/ephesians/5-11.htm

That's why they want to control the internet. What a GOD send! http://biblehub.com/daniel/12-4.htm

Hillary Clinton Covered Up Ambassador’s Pedophilia - Do We REALLY want to continue in this vein?

http://www.westernjournalism.com/clinton-cove...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#943295 Jul 12, 2013
Homer wrote:
So what's taking so long? He's guilty, let's end this.
People have a right to protect their property and themselves too Homer.

Nieghborhood watches comprised of residents that live there are LEGAL--Trespassing and harrassing them is ILLEGAL.

Trumped up charges motivated by racially baited bias.

NOT guilty.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#943296 Jul 12, 2013
BREAKING NEWS! "WASHINGTON -- The Justice Department will be restricted from labeling a journalist as a criminal co-conspirator in seeking a search warrant to gain access to reporting materials under new media guidelines issued on Friday.

“The Department of Justice is firmly committed to ensuring our nation’s security, and protecting the American people, while at the same time safeguarding the freedom of the press," Attorney General Eric Holder said in a statement. "These revised guidelines will help ensure the proper balance is struck when pursuing investigations into unauthorized disclosures."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/12/just...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#943297 Jul 12, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Trayvon wasn't a criminal! There are real threats. Better open your eyes!
You don't know that.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#943298 Jul 12, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Trayvon wasn't a criminal! There are real threats. Better open your eyes!
Race baiting, parasiTic type entitleMENTALITY to others anything warpedness and hatred are some of the REAL threats to decent society.

DISGUSTING low life, ghetto/gutter stuff.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#943299 Jul 12, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
Did you shed a tear?
Did you cry?
<quoted text>
The left has no use for idiots like you who won't blame others... When you blame others for the things that go wrong in your deraged life, remember this moron..... Things will continue to go wrong in your life you idiot...

It's rather obvious you are a Jail house wife or lap dancer bitch...

The Government Cheese and Non Sentient Welfare Crowd... The Blind Lead...

It's the culture...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#943300 Jul 12, 2013
WOW wrote:
The onslaught of gun crime in Chicago has spurred members of Congress to convene a summit on urban violence and prompted a state lawmaker to demand the National Guard be called in to stop the “mayhem.”
“Every single day we wake up in the city of Chicago, some child, some young adult, some African-American male has been murdered,” state Rep. Monique Davis said Thursday.“This is not acceptable. I’m hearing from mothers that they are afraid to go outside,” she said.“Hospitals are overburdened with 70 gunshot wounds in one day. Ambulances are so busy people are driving victims in their own cars.”
Davis held a press conference this week to ask Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn to call in National Guard “to protect our children so they can go to the park and swim and play and have a childhood.” She said the governor has not responded. Meanwhile, Congressman Bobby Rush and two other Illinois Democrats announced plans Thursday for an “emergency” summit July 25 at Chicago State University. The event will be national in scope, but Chicago was chosen because it is “the epicenter of gun violence in the nation,” said Rush’s spokeswoman, Debra Johnson.
SUCKERS ALL SUCKER URBAN DEMOCRATS F'ING FOOLS yea your LIBERAL DEMOCRATS GOT A PLAN FOR YOU AND RICH BLACK DEMOCRATS GOT NO USE FOR THE HOOD NINJA BECAUSE THEY SCARED OF YOUR POOR AS* JUST LIKE YT, TALKING WE LOVE LIBERAL YT WE SUCK YT DEMOCRATS CO*K ALL DAY F'ING CLOWNS SEND THEM IN
I think what is necessary here is a hefty Guilt-Tax to be placed on all non-black Americans to fix the black problem into perpetuity.

I'll talk to the Magic Negro about it tomorrow at another one of his Beer Summits.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#943301 Jul 12, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
BREAKING NEWS! "WASHINGTON -- The Justice Department will be restricted from labeling a journalist as a criminal co-conspirator in seeking a search warrant to gain access to reporting materials under new media guidelines issued on Friday.
“The Department of Justice is firmly committed to ensuring our nation’s security, and protecting the American people, while at the same time safeguarding the freedom of the press," Attorney General Eric Holder said in a statement. "These revised guidelines will help ensure the proper balance is struck when pursuing investigations into unauthorized disclosures."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/12/just...
Holder has been a joke...his actions have reflected that of a boil on the arse of America. That's why he's still hanging in there.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#943302 Jul 12, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>skank--can't even post your own thoughts-ROTFLMAO--too stupid and too skanky to think.
LOL. This from someone plagiarizes another person's work by posting a cut and paste without giving credit to the writer. Pathetic.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#943303 Jul 12, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I suspect the same on the verdict as well.
I'm really, really hoping for manslaughter...he shouldn't get away with murder just because his victim was black. Why do these fools think Lee was fired?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#943304 Jul 12, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You also are stupid as I thought you were! Read my title, I'm from Jersey dummy! His ass would be locked up, doing 20 plus up here! I have no problem with white people. Now down in Florida, that's another story! If the law fails in this case &, people feel like they can instigate then legally shoot people. What do think the fucking outcome is gon be? They're going to feel like the system failed them, once again &, regardless if y'all want to admit it or not, the whole thing reeks if racial motivation. It will be hell to pay in Florida. Home invasions will increase sharply. Remember, there's no crime in profiling & following people so, criminals really will be following white folks home for robbery reasons. Its gon get ugly down there if he's acquitted, trust me! I don't want you to treat me like shit. I don't need your approval!
Profiling is America's best worst-kept defense secret. It works.

Being forewarned is to be forearmed.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#943305 Jul 12, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know that.
The evidence proved it! You like to assume & insinuate. That gets you nowhere might I add! Stick to the facts.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#943306 Jul 12, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. This from someone plagiarizes another person's work by posting a cut and paste without giving credit to the writer. Pathetic.
Al Gore... Joe Biden anyone??

It's the culture......
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#943307 Jul 12, 2013
Ethics wrote:
<quoted text>
Solution: Arm all white, honest wage earning, non-criminals.
Step a foot where ya don't belong-TOUGH CHIT fer the trespassers.
Raining like ell in Jawsey, nothing like a good air cleansing.
Come on up North to Jersey with that type of thinking. We'll learn ya real fast Sonny, real fast!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#943308 Jul 12, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I'm really, really hoping for manslaughter...he shouldn't get away with murder just because his victim was black. Why do these fools think Lee was fired?
The loser state Attorney has already moved the goal post, railroading, to try and get a lesser or some kind of a phoney conviction you idiot...

It's the culture..
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#943309 Jul 12, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
They got the New Black Panthers at the court house in Sanford...
The New Black Panthers are another leftwing racist guerrilla group in America...
It's the culture...
They lining out the National (armed) Guard and the local police battalions as well?

Ron Goldman.

I always felt very, very sorry for the parents of THAT guy.

Talk about INNOCENCE at the hands of brutal low life SCUM...

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#943310 Jul 12, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
Did you shed a tear?
Did you cry?
<quoted text>
Republicans are only concerned with life in a woman's womb.
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#943311 Jul 12, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
People have a right to protect their property and themselves too Homer.
Nieghborhood watches comprised of residents that live there are LEGAL--Trespassing and harrassing them is ILLEGAL.
Trumped up charges motivated by racially baited bias.
NOT guilty.
Guilty, he shot an innocent child. Zimmerman knew what he was doing. He set out to kill that young man. Many years down the road we will hear his deathbed confession, well Homer won't I'll be dead by then.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 min cpeter1313 309,748
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 16 min Aura Mytha 238,353
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr tom wingo 29,717
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... Apr 29 Sauck freedom 6
News Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... (Sep '14) Apr 29 tom wingo 4
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Apr 27 TerryE 5,306
News Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) Apr 25 Yogurt Nads 82
More from around the web