Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1263744 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#943247 Jul 12, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Hispanics are white son.
LOL... So are the French. Germans, Chinese, Japanese and Hawaiians...

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#943248 Jul 12, 2013
Demonstrations outside courthouse while jury still deliberating.

Prosecution team may be in most danger if Zimmerman is acquitted. Demonstrators think they made a poor effort.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#943249 Jul 12, 2013
All-white, all-male prosecution team a mistake?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#943250 Jul 12, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You must be proud of your 'new' organization son.
Yeah Ghetto Folks, A Dumb Beauty Queen and Why The Country Is In A Mess Gilligan

The Government Cheese and Non Sentient Welfare Crowd... The Blind Lead... It's the culture...

It's the culture...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#943251 Jul 12, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>LOL... So are the French. Germans, Chinese, Japanese and Hawaiians...
It's the culture...
You must have had interesting text books in class... if you went... son.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#943252 Jul 12, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
REAL Republicans like you that don't vote for fake Republicans are a Godsend to the Democratic party, bless you. Have you ever voted for someone who won an election?
I am a Real Democrat and Registered as a Democrat just want to clear that up.

Location hidden

#943253 Jul 12, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So Mark Sanford taking off to see his mistress is acceptable on all levels then?
Pseudo Liberal Democrats would think so just look at Bill Cliton.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#943254 Jul 12, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah Ghetto Folks, A Dumb Beauty Queen and Why The Country Is In A Mess Gilligan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_Up62c5mWaoXX
The Government Cheese and Non Sentient Welfare Crowd... The Blind Lead... It's the culture...
It's the culture...
Nice looking white hood you have there son.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#943255 Jul 12, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"White people are gonna be popping up dead left & right if he's acquitted"
So stooges like you would kill people that were never involved for what purpose? You scumbag have no regard for human life, yet demand to be treated like humans. You could save humanity a lot of grief if you just sucked on the barrel of your gun.
You also are stupid as I thought you were! Read my title, I'm from Jersey dummy! His ass would be locked up, doing 20 plus up here! I have no problem with white people. Now down in Florida, that's another story! If the law fails in this case &, people feel like they can instigate then legally shoot people. What do think the fucking outcome is gon be? They're going to feel like the system failed them, once again &, regardless if y'all want to admit it or not, the whole thing reeks if racial motivation. It will be hell to pay in Florida. Home invasions will increase sharply. Remember, there's no crime in profiling & following people so, criminals really will be following white folks home for robbery reasons. Its gon get ugly down there if he's acquitted, trust me! I don't want you to treat me like shit. I don't need your approval!

Location hidden

#943256 Jul 12, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So... do you vote outside the GOP?
I am a Registered Democrat just not a Pseudo Liberal Democrat which most are.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#943257 Jul 12, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Nice looking white hood you have there son.
Yeah your sheet is showing you idiot.. Just be sure to remove your "hoodie" first moron...

Yeah You Ghetto Folks Who Blame Whites, Hispanics, Uncle Tom's, Stupid Blacks, Bush.. Blame someone else because you're the idiot...Gilligan

The Government Cheese and Non Sentient Welfare Crowd... The Blind Lead...

It's the culture...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#943259 Jul 12, 2013
A similar twist of words is playing out in the Fort Hood case. Obama’s lawyers insist that Hasan isn’t a terrorist, and that his attack is “work place violence” rather than an act of terrorism.
Talk about splitting hairs.
According to the FBI, Hasan was an avid reader of Jihadi websites. He worshipped at Jihadi-influenced mosques. Hasan even self-identifies as a “soldier of Allah.” He openly supported suicide attacks against non-Muslims, and received religious and operational inspiration from Anwar Al-Awlaki.
You may remember Al-Awlaki – he was the American citizen and al-Qaeda promoter killed by a U.S. drone because he was deemed a terrorist.
Now the administration’s refusal to call the Fort Hood attack a terrorist attack is seriously impacting the lives of the survivors and victims.
For example, the Pentagon refuses to treat the injured and dead as casualties of war. Consequently, they’ve been denied the Purple Heart medal that’s bestowed on Americans injured in battle.
The U.S. House even passed legislation to force the Pentagon to award the Purple Heart, along with disability and medical benefits associated with the honor, to the Fort Hood victims. Sadly, the legislation was killed by Obama supporters in the U.S. Senate.
Now the soldiers and their families are suing the Pentagon to reverse this decision in court. In the meantime, twisted interpretations by our government keep dollars flowing to Egypt while preventing us from adequately caring for injured Americans.
Unfortunately, laws are no good if the government can interpret their wording at will.

O'bama is a skank too.
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#943261 Jul 12, 2013
So what's taking so long? He's guilty, let's end this.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#943262 Jul 12, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>YO STFU YT BOY YOU ARE A F'ing 85% SUCKER SLAVE MINDED SUCKER never been in active GF where you got real ROUNDS GOING OFF AROUND YOU FOR HOURS f outta here stop talking about what you know nothing of Mr. LARRY MADE THE WAY POSSIBLE AND N*G NOG sold him out in the chi BLACK POLITICIANS DID THAT FOR YT F U SUCKER NOG
This is my last response to you because, you make no sense, ever! Nah I haven't been in GF& never will stupid. Famous quote from Boyz in da hood; a Blackman ain't got no business in a whitemans army. You fell for the hooplah! You went wherever, killed people who did nothing to you for some white people you don't even know! The same whiteppeople that will lick your black ass up for killing someone in self defense because, by virtue of the color of you skin, you're guilty till proven innocent. Talking shit about the Chicago murders dummy, you killed people over land & natural resources. You're no better than hypocrite! gang member.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#943263 Jul 12, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You also are stupid as I thought you were! Read my title, I'm from Jersey dummy! His ass would be locked up, doing 20 plus up here! I have no problem with white people. Now down in Florida, that's another story! If the law fails in this case &, people feel like they can instigate then legally shoot people. What do think the fucking outcome is gon be? They're going to feel like the system failed them, once again &, regardless if y'all want to admit it or not, the whole thing reeks if racial motivation. It will be hell to pay in Florida. Home invasions will increase sharply. Remember, there's no crime in profiling & following people so, criminals really will be following white folks home for robbery reasons. Its gon get ugly down there if he's acquitted, trust me! I don't want you to treat me like shit. I don't need your approval!
Seems kind of racist to profile your own people as born criminals.

What you suggest will result in many more Trayvons.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#943264 Jul 12, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
A similar twist of words is playing out in the Fort Hood case. Obama’s lawyers insist that Hasan isn’t a terrorist, and that his attack is “work place violence” rather than an act of terrorism.
Talk about splitting hairs.
According to the FBI, Hasan was an avid reader of Jihadi websites. He worshipped at Jihadi-influenced mosques. Hasan even self-identifies as a “soldier of Allah.” He openly supported suicide attacks against non-Muslims, and received religious and operational inspiration from Anwar Al-Awlaki.
You may remember Al-Awlaki – he was the American citizen and al-Qaeda promoter killed by a U.S. drone because he was deemed a terrorist.
Now the administration’s refusal to call the Fort Hood attack a terrorist attack is seriously impacting the lives of the survivors and victims.
For example, the Pentagon refuses to treat the injured and dead as casualties of war. Consequently, they’ve been denied the Purple Heart medal that’s bestowed on Americans injured in battle.
The U.S. House even passed legislation to force the Pentagon to award the Purple Heart, along with disability and medical benefits associated with the honor, to the Fort Hood victims. Sadly, the legislation was killed by Obama supporters in the U.S. Senate.
Now the soldiers and their families are suing the Pentagon to reverse this decision in court. In the meantime, twisted interpretations by our government keep dollars flowing to Egypt while preventing us from adequately caring for injured Americans.
Unfortunately, laws are no good if the government can interpret their wording at will.
O'bama is a skank too.
Obama's lawyers are trying to lose the case.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#943265 Jul 12, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
Hey fletch?
Cross your legs.....the stench in here is unbearable!
ZIMMERMAN GUILTY!
It's rather obvious you are Jail house wife or lap dancer bitch...

It's the culture...
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#943266 Jul 12, 2013
Guilty! Guilty! Guilty!

30 years in prison......not a day less.

Oh and right wingers: feed the poor.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#943267 Jul 12, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>The GD's are fighting over turf you dumb ass. Where is Larry Hoover when you need him? at least he forced the kids to go to school in order to be in the gang. But the liberals in Illinois set him up and sent him to max prison. He could of actually stopped the erosion of black society IMO.
it's most certainly money. I don't feel sympathy for weak people. Those kids had a chose to be in a gang or, not. They chose to be in the gangs! I'm a soldier, I walk alone & carry a big gun!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#943268 Jul 12, 2013
Homer wrote:
So what's taking so long? He's guilty, let's end this.
Zimmerman is as guilty as you are Homer...

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min ChristineW 244,948
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 5 hr Earthling-1 6,482
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 10 hr feces for jesus 310,344
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Fri bernarlyn 33
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Fri tom wingo 29,852
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul 29 RiccardoFire 201,846
News San Diego State basketball: Four-star prospect ... Jul 25 Fart news 2
More from around the web