Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
864,161 - 864,180 of 1,082,301 Comments Last updated 9 min ago

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Pope Benedict Arnold wrote:
<quoted text>You are a racist. Trayvon was scheduled to attend college on academic credentials. You are a fool. Trayvon did not do drugs and was drinking a soft drink.
Perhaps, you would be happier if Trayvon had tried to arrest Zimmerman, for being in HIS neighborhood.
Get it! Trayvon belonged, Zimmerman did not.
The court is now allowing evidence that THC was found in Trayvon's system.

Not making a judgment. Just marijuana most likely.

But what could have made this young man decide to take on Zimmerman in the dark when he could have kept on walking?

That's the question I wish could be answered. It never will, unfortunately.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

SURPRISE! Fox News Audience Overwhelming Anti-Obama Republicans

Gallup just released the results of a new survey on where Americans get the their news. Not much about the findings are particularly earth-shattering, however, a couple of points reveal something notable about the Fox News audience.

Gallup reports that 55% of respondents cite television as their main source for news. As usual, the breakdown of that data reveals that a fair chunk of the viewers selected Fox News as their go-to network (8%), with the remainder of the legitimate news networks dividing the majority of the audience who are not blinded by the right. In fact, more than twice as many respondents chose sources other than Fox.

Somehow, these results have produced a flurry of stories proclaiming that Fox is the most popular news network. The shallowness of that conclusion is typical of media analysts who can’t see past a simple list of possible responses.

The method Gallup used for their inquiry was to ask an open-ended question that leaves it up to the respondent to choose how much specificity to apply. The answer with by far the most mentions was simply the generic “Television,” which received 26%, and is more than three times the mentions of Fox. The only thing that this tells us about Fox is that their viewers are more cultishly attached to the network and will recite its name upon command.

The most revealing part of the Gallup survey was the question that broke down the responses by political views. In this category, Fox News registered some astronomically high numbers for bias. Fully 94% of respondents identified as Republican or leaning Republican said that Fox News is their main source for news. Conservatives chimed in at 79%. And a whopping 97% of those who do not approve of President Obama pledged their allegiance to Fox. None of the respondents on the left came within 30 points of that level of extreme partisanship.

Surely Fox is aware of the character profile of their audience. And just as surely, their editors react to such market research by tailoring their programming to viewer preferences. Consequently, it should surprise no one that a network where more than 90% of its audience are conservative Republicans who hate President Obama spins every story in favor of the right and virulently against Democrats or anything remotely liberal. At this point, anyone denying the reality of this is desperately in need of intensive therapy and high doses of medication.

http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/...

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Tonto 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair enough. On other hand Tonto not work too hard to imitate cracker describe herself as 'squaw.' Getting dark in here, squaw need light more candles.
Squaw more like graham cracker. Tonto more like saltine cracker.
Tonto 2

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm all for going after an enemy who is hell bent on destroying this country and western civilization in an effort to bring us all down to their stone age level.
Just like I was with Bush, I still am with Obama.
It's the hypocrisy on your part and the lack of convictions by this president that makes me nauseous.
Might be carbon monoxide? Are candles located near drapes?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>You are a racist. Trayvon was scheduled to attend college on academic credentials. You are a fool. Trayvon did not do drugs and was drinking a soft drink.
Perhaps, you would be happier if Trayvon had tried to arrest Zimmerman, for being in HIS neighborhood.
Get it! Trayvon belonged, Zimmerman did not.
Well,...brotha trayvon doesn't belong anymore. Thank God.
Tonto 2

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Squaw more like graham cracker. Tonto more like saltine cracker.
A squaw's a squaw. Try to not get diverted from task or Tonto have to sell squaw back to negroes. Must maintain profit margin.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lie. Even if it were true; no one has the right to go around killing people
Cops do it. Judges do it.

Eric Racist Holder does it. Recall Fast n Furious?

Hell, even the Magic Negro does it. Recall Benghazi?

Hoo yoo be kiddin' sista'?

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

yep!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL that's all you can do is throw sh&t because you can't make a factual point.
Typical Nobama.
Stick with critiquing Michelle's couiffures...it's what you're best at, really.
A mouth like yours should be wearing underpants.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You have serious issues
EasyEed, like many right wingers here, are social misfits with certifiable mental health issues. This is the only place that they are able to join in a dialog with sane intelligent educated people. They actually believe their whines are somehow validated because other misfits share them.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You love Pakistan? Go there
President Obama withdrew from Iraq, Bush's war, and will have us out of Afghanistan.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>You do know that Nicole Brown Simpson was a drug-addicted criminal high school dropout, not Trayvon, who was still in school. The jury did not get to hear that either, because it is not relevant.
Your dog makes more sense than you do.

Take the leash from him and wear it.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm all for going after an enemy who is hell bent on destroying this country and western civilization in an effort to bring us all down to their stone age level.
Just like I was with Bush, I still am with Obama.
It's the hypocrisy on your part and the lack of convictions by this president that makes me nauseous.
"I'm all for going after an enemy...
"typing on a computer while others do the fighting.:-)
Hypocrisy on Your Part?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Yes some one can be more wrong, you. Trayvon was not scholar, but all his troubles were out of school not in school, unlike Zimmerboy.
Trayvon was an average student... not on academic probation, but not charging his way towards the National Honor Society either. His in classroom behavior was by all accounts non-remarkable, but it was his out of classroom activities; truancy, graffiti and the like, that landed him multiple suspensions. Zimmerman, on the other hand was anything but an average student at Seminole State Community College According to the Miami Herald:
Zimmerman got D's in Introduction to Criminal Justice and Juvenile Delinquency, and a C in a course called Evil Minds -Violent Predators. He failed algebra and astronomy and was placed on academic probation in 2011.
At one point, his grade-point average dropped to a .5.
In late 2011, he was declined an associate's degree because he had failed a class and did not have the credits to graduate.
Dig deeper, Jerk. So far, you are not convincing anyone, especially that burhead in the mirror.

Trayvon was a trouble-maker in school and out. Now he's somebody else's problem.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
Not directed to me but I will answer. Republicans/conservatives should not choose the president's advisers. Why allow them to put intelligent folks in decision making roles.
Peace
KMA
Funny. Obama has installed cons.

And when cons shake hands with Obama (like Christie or Powell), they get their panties twisted and bent out of shape.

Seems to me if you consider what you say...'intelligent', then nearly all the right wing crazies... aren't!

Now there's something I can agree with!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be talking to his dog.....

... and obviously, you can understand the canine too!
Tonto 2

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Tonto rename you, "He who talks to dogs."

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Anyone?

When does stonewalling and betrayal become treason?

What happened to getting to the bottom of this administration's betrayal of trust?

Are we too overwhelmed to care since the chaos under this president never seems to end?

What is going on???

I still want answers. I want to know if this president knew the IRS was going after his political enemies and did nothing about it. I want to know all of the still unanswered questions surrounding Benghazi and why the abandonment and deaths of an ambassador and three Americans has been swept under the rug. I want to know why Eric Holder is still sitting in the Attorney General's chair in the White House.

Where is the media and journalistic investigations?

Again, when does the stonewalling cross the line and become treason?

I really want someone to tell me.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,...brotha trayvon doesn't belong anymore. Thank God.
Your 1930's German leader would agree with you son.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
A mouth like yours should be wearing underpants.
How come you're not wearing yours?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 29 min feces for jesus 305,160
loan offer with low interest 59 min Pastor james 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Patrick 224,378
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr FLORIDA SWAMPER 26,704
Carmelo Anthony, Wes Johnson, Dion Waiters faci... Sun engd 2
herbal cure for HIV aids and cancer contact san... (Jun '13) Jul 26 Towolawi abdullahi 21
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Jul 24 jessirinneyswift 9
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••