Barack Obama, our next President

There are 20 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#940428 Jul 8, 2013
Pope Benedict Arnold wrote:
<quoted text>You are a racist. Trayvon was scheduled to attend college on academic credentials. You are a fool. Trayvon did not do drugs and was drinking a soft drink.
Perhaps, you would be happier if Trayvon had tried to arrest Zimmerman, for being in HIS neighborhood.
Get it! Trayvon belonged, Zimmerman did not.
Well,...brotha trayvon doesn't belong anymore. Thank God.
Tonto 2

Toronto, Canada

#940429 Jul 8, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Squaw more like graham cracker. Tonto more like saltine cracker.
A squaw's a squaw. Try to not get diverted from task or Tonto have to sell squaw back to negroes. Must maintain profit margin.

Lapeer, MI

#940430 Jul 8, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lie. Even if it were true; no one has the right to go around killing people
Cops do it. Judges do it.

Eric Racist Holder does it. Recall Fast n Furious?

Hell, even the Magic Negro does it. Recall Benghazi?

Hoo yoo be kiddin' sista'?

“Plays well with others.”

Since: Jun 07

LIVING WELL*THE BEST REVENGE

#940431 Jul 8, 2013
yep!

Lapeer, MI

#940432 Jul 8, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL that's all you can do is throw sh&t because you can't make a factual point.
Typical Nobama.
Stick with critiquing Michelle's couiffures...it's what you're best at, really.
A mouth like yours should be wearing underpants.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#940433 Jul 8, 2013
<quoted text>
You have serious issues
EasyEed, like many right wingers here, are social misfits with certifiable mental health issues. This is the only place that they are able to join in a dialog with sane intelligent educated people. They actually believe their whines are somehow validated because other misfits share them.
LCN Llin

United States

#940434 Jul 8, 2013
<quoted text>
You love Pakistan? Go there
President Obama withdrew from Iraq, Bush's war, and will have us out of Afghanistan.

Lapeer, MI

#940435 Jul 8, 2013
<quoted text>You do know that Nicole Brown Simpson was a drug-addicted criminal high school dropout, not Trayvon, who was still in school. The jury did not get to hear that either, because it is not relevant.
Your dog makes more sense than you do.

Take the leash from him and wear it.
LCN Llin

United States

#940436 Jul 8, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm all for going after an enemy who is hell bent on destroying this country and western civilization in an effort to bring us all down to their stone age level.
Just like I was with Bush, I still am with Obama.
It's the hypocrisy on your part and the lack of convictions by this president that makes me nauseous.
"I'm all for going after an enemy...
"typing on a computer while others do the fighting.:-)
Hypocrisy on Your Part?

Lapeer, MI

#940437 Jul 8, 2013
<quoted text>Yes some one can be more wrong, you. Trayvon was not scholar, but all his troubles were out of school not in school, unlike Zimmerboy.
Trayvon was an average student... not on academic probation, but not charging his way towards the National Honor Society either. His in classroom behavior was by all accounts non-remarkable, but it was his out of classroom activities; truancy, graffiti and the like, that landed him multiple suspensions. Zimmerman, on the other hand was anything but an average student at Seminole State Community College According to the Miami Herald:
Zimmerman got D's in Introduction to Criminal Justice and Juvenile Delinquency, and a C in a course called Evil Minds -Violent Predators. He failed algebra and astronomy and was placed on academic probation in 2011.
At one point, his grade-point average dropped to a .5.
In late 2011, he was declined an associate's degree because he had failed a class and did not have the credits to graduate.
Dig deeper, Jerk. So far, you are not convincing anyone, especially that burhead in the mirror.

Trayvon was a trouble-maker in school and out. Now he's somebody else's problem.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#940438 Jul 8, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
Not directed to me but I will answer. Republicans/conservatives should not choose the president's advisers. Why allow them to put intelligent folks in decision making roles.
Peace
KMA
Funny. Obama has installed cons.

And when cons shake hands with Obama (like Christie or Powell), they get their panties twisted and bent out of shape.

Seems to me if you consider what you say...'intelligent', then nearly all the right wing crazies... aren't!

Now there's something I can agree with!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#940440 Jul 8, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be talking to his dog.....

... and obviously, you can understand the canine too!
Tonto 2

Toronto, Canada

#940441 Jul 8, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Tonto rename you, "He who talks to dogs."

Orlando, FL

#940442 Jul 8, 2013
Anyone?

When does stonewalling and betrayal become treason?

What happened to getting to the bottom of this administration's betrayal of trust?

Are we too overwhelmed to care since the chaos under this president never seems to end?

What is going on???

I still want answers. I want to know if this president knew the IRS was going after his political enemies and did nothing about it. I want to know all of the still unanswered questions surrounding Benghazi and why the abandonment and deaths of an ambassador and three Americans has been swept under the rug. I want to know why Eric Holder is still sitting in the Attorney General's chair in the White House.

Where is the media and journalistic investigations?

Again, when does the stonewalling cross the line and become treason?

I really want someone to tell me.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#940443 Jul 8, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,...brotha trayvon doesn't belong anymore. Thank God.
Your 1930's German leader would agree with you son.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#940444 Jul 8, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
A mouth like yours should be wearing underpants.
How come you're not wearing yours?

Lapeer, MI

#940445 Jul 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Trayvon's history is relevant as to whether he would have been likely to attack Zimmerman and the judge erred in excluding this relevant evidence.
Just one of many errors committed by this fatty cow.
This Kangaroo Court has Appeal, Mistrial, black racism, Judicial Corruption and Prosecutorial Misdeed written all over it. It is sad that taxpayers have to fund this crap and that innocent folks must suffer through it because of the mindless racial pigs running the show at the moment.

Appeal.

Orlando, FL

#940446 Jul 8, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
"I'm all for going after an enemy...
"typing on a computer while others do the fighting.:-)
Hypocrisy on Your Part?
I'm all for the United States government and the United States military going after an enemy who is hell bent on destroying us and western civilization.

Must I spell EVERYTHING out for you?

I'm also for the President of the United States having some convictions about who the enemy is and not being afraid to call terrorism what it is and calling terrorists what they are. Not workplace violence and not an overseas contingency operation - whatever the hell that means.

Lapeer, MI

#940447 Jul 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps it was intended sarcastically, since Trayvon had been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.
I was under the impression that Nobels cannot be awarded posthumously.

Maybe George figured this out and put a stop to Saint Trayvon getting a Gold Medal, eh??

Another great Liberal Conspiracy Theory arrives!
Tonto 2

Toronto, Canada

#940448 Jul 8, 2013
carol: every white's squaw.
United States: every country's clown.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 31 min ChristineM 238,446
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Brilliant Chicky 309,759
mark moel loan house is here for you to uptain ... (Sep '13) 12 hr robert walker 6
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Mon tom wingo 29,725
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... Apr 29 Sauck freedom 6
News Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... (Sep '14) Apr 29 tom wingo 4
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Apr 27 TerryE 5,306
More from around the web