Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#938076 Jul 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Stand your ground" is irrelevant, not the defense.
What about the medical examiner testimony that the gun was against Saint Trayvon's hoodie, but the hoodie was several inches from Saint Trayvon's body?
That isn't what she testified to at all. The holes in the two sweatshirts aligned perfectly with each other but not with the with the entry wound in Trayvon's chest. Exactly what one would expect in a struggle. The sweatshirts are going to move. Geez.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#938077 Jul 4, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt likes to rely on people like me when the sh*t hits the fan. Like Flack, they put their family's health & financial well being at risk to save a few bucks on health insurance.
To the contrary, high-deductible policies are financially sound for most families, who have minimal medical bills.

The savings are substantial, not "a few bucks."

What deductible does Dumbass Dave carry on auto and homeowners policies?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#938078 Jul 4, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think that policy wouldn't be allowed under the Affordable Care Act? There is a required list of preventative services that have to be free under the Affordable Care Act" but nothing, to my knowledge, that prevents you from having a high deductible policy.
Nothing is "free."

If Galt has no use for birth control or abortion coverage, why should he be required to purchase same?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#938079 Jul 4, 2013
Cway wrote:
Hey, Chimp-bots, tell us once more how Vietnam was such "a noble endeavor". Isn't that what Ronnie Boy said?
Yes, the "Bell telephone hour" and "helicopter interrogation" were such noble deeds.
Grey Ghost: Chimp-bots would be your fellow Democrats Grey Boast. You can thank Kennedy/Johnson for the war that killed 50,000+ of our kids for nothing. Like Obama, they followed the French.

You are suck a clueless old flock.

Location hidden

#938080 Jul 4, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
UnitedHealth Group, CIGNA, and Aetna bowed out of being included in California's insurance exchange.
Uh-oh. The same insurance companies who were supposed to keep providing insurance under ObamaCare. Now what?
Maybe California has a chain of Walgreen's who will be diagnosing and treating chronic illnesses under ObamaCare elsewhere.
Whew.
Say, did you know the promise Obama made about being able to keep your own doctor is going to cost you big time?
No, you probably didn't.
None of those companies are big in California. Kaiser Permanente, Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield of California are our major players and all are expected to participate. I could be wrong but as far as I know, none of those others contract with government agencies here in California.

Location hidden

#938081 Jul 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Private contributions were offered to fund many of these events, but were declined by Obama because of his lack of patriotism and desire to punish the American people.
Today's Fourth of July parade in Temecula was great, from the little kids to the cowboy re-enactors firing off their pistols.
Personally, I think the cancellation of the events is a good thing. Taxpayers should not be footing the bill. Guess we can chalk it up as a Republican success.

Location hidden

#938083 Jul 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing is "free."
If Galt has no use for birth control or abortion coverage, why should he be required to purchase same?
Duck and dodge. In other words you lied when you said you couldn't keep your high deductible policy under the Affordable Care Act.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#938086 Jul 4, 2013
Happy Fourth *Patriots*!!!

July 4: A patriot’s guide to not being a Communist [VIDEO]

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/04/july-4-a-pa...

Medical examiner who called Zimmerman injuries
‘insignificant’ no stranger to controversy

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/03/medical-exa...

ratamacue76 a day ago
When getting hit in the face one does not have the time to evaluate an injury before action. Take care of the situation then evaluate injury. The amount of physical trauma should not even matter. The only thing that counts is getting hit in the face in the first place.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#938087 Jul 4, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
* Zimmerman was looking for trouble.
Hee, Hee. Isn't that what Neighborhood Watch members are supposed to do?
* He got that guy to attack him so he could shoot him.
You have an opinion based on what? On your being there that night? Based on what YOU would do as a racist pig looking to shoot a white person?
* I bet he didn't try to help him after he shot him.
Have you ever experienced a Life-and-Death encounter? Did you order a Chocolate Malt seconds later? Call up an old HS friend? Take in a movie? Take a nap?
Get real and stop playing Liberal theatrics. What would *YOU* do immediately following an encounter like that of Zimmerman's? It is easy for racists to shoot their mouths off about what George should have done afterward. "Easy" is what Liberal mouths reach for.
* Zimmerman is crazy.
Great. Let him go on grounds of insanity.
Next:]
"It's not paranoia if they really are out to get you."

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#938088 Jul 4, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, Obamacare may need tweaked. The problem is that your Republican friends will not work cooperatively to fix it, their only interest is to kill it. You surely will concede that.
So if it's all or nothing, the ball is in the right wing court.
They'd have to get rid of it first and start over. Then Harry Reid wouldn't bring up the practical and cost free solutions which were suggested before in the Senate for a vote and the Democrats would blame Republicans.

We have to get rid of Harry Reid and the Democrats in the Senate to start over again.

Next problem.

Orlando, FL

#938089 Jul 4, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
None of those companies are big in California. Kaiser Permanente, Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield of California are our major players and all are expected to participate. I could be wrong but as far as I know, none of those others contract with government agencies here in California.
Obamacare is going to be a big mess.

Hope you're not a young healthy male. Your costs could increase by as much as 50%. Even in your 30s, by as much as 49%.

It's already a big mess and hasn't even gotten off the ground yet.

No one knows what the heck is going on or how to get this Spruce Goose at 35,000 feet to fly at cruising speed.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#938090 Jul 4, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Grey Ghost: Chimp-bots would be your fellow Democrats Grey Boast. You can thank Kennedy/Johnson for the war that killed 50,000+ of our kids for nothing. Like Obama, they followed the French.
You are suck a clueless old flock.
Just watching and listening to your clueless misery daily warms my heart. Just knowing how you are hurting and whining constantly is my reward..Bitch, whine, bellowing and hiding behind 2o different names and thinking no one can tell is proof positive of your total cluelessness...LMAO.. Butt breath.

Orlando, FL

#938092 Jul 4, 2013
Pelosi said today it's not only Independence Day but Health Independence Day.

Pelosi reminds me of a surviving widow on the Carpathia wondering if breakfast is being served on the Titanic.

Not quite all there. At least a surviving widow would have an excuse for not being able to grasp reality.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#938093 Jul 4, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Well since Obama was born in Hawaii it's a moot point. Did you vote for McCain? He was born in the Panama Canal Zone. Will you vote for Ted Cruz? He was born in Canada.
I've read how McCainn was thoroughly scrutinized as well..AS for Cruz, havent' heard anyone of that name running for POTUS yet- but it sure makes me want to ask ya if you have something against folks born in Canada Homer?
'Cause uhoh-- then we may has a problem---and a whole LOTTA complaining about wahwahwah ...you're just a bigot...wahwahwah..Homer doesn't like Americans with Canadian heritages...wahwahwah..and shame on YOU Homer, because SOME of us have people that ALREADY paid those dues of a lifetime-so there!!
Think I'll run Against YOU in the next round lol.

And btw RE: this one to Duh A Vey fer us will ya plz? Ask him if he's figured out how stop these volcanos from erupting and raising havoc on the climate yet (like enough rain already!!)!!!
By Reuters

Four U.S. airlines temporarily suspended flights to and from Mexico City on Thursday after a volcano 50 miles from the capital spewed ash, a spokesman for the city's international airport said.....

**The volcano Popocatepetl in the central state of Puebla has been more active this year, prompting officials to raise warning levels but have so far ordered no evacuations.

And oh yeah and-

Happy American Independence from the medievil dark ages Day!!
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#938094 Jul 4, 2013
Pro-Abortion Crowd Chants 'Hail Satan'

The politicking about abortion in Texas has been heated for weeks as pro-abortion liberals fight desperately to block efforts to restrict abortion after 20 weeks and to toughen safety standards at abortion clinics.

Pro-abortionists across the nation have been on the ropes lately after the gory details of the Kermit Gosnell trial became widely known, despite the mainstream media attempts to ignore the case. Tales of bloody operating rooms, trophy body parts and brutal murders of newborns have shaken even some of the most moronically unquestioning abortion supporters.

So the hardest of the hard-core abortion troopers have been turning out in Texas, and as usually happens with fanatics, they can't resist revealing what they're really all about.

That became obvious Tuesday as, throughout the day, the pro-abortion crowd broke out into periodic chants of "Hail Satan!" in response to the presence of pro-life activists.

Read more: http://politicaloutcast.com/2013/07/pro-abort...

Orlando, FL

#938095 Jul 4, 2013
Countdown #1: Let Freedom Ring

We cannot forget who we are and what we stand for. Not today. Not ever.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#938096 Jul 4, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
In many counties, the only choice is Kaiser Permanente, a crummy HMO.
That's the reason why the health insurance exchanges were to be set up so counties with too few insurance options had more choices . And, with Covered California it worked like a dream!Now; insurance purchasers have a list of different policies that can be tailored to their own needs. What a consumerist Insurance Disneyland!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#938097 Jul 4, 2013
Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
HEE HEE, Moron. No, Neighborhood Watch means you try to spot trouble, not go looking to start it.
No wonder your side elected a chimp.
"Cway"
Tad bit racist? You are calling president nobama a chimp?
Peace
KMA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#938098 Jul 4, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The other insurers are dominant in the group market.

Kaiser Permanente is an HMO, by definition crummy medical care.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#938099 Jul 4, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally, I think the cancellation of the events is a good thing. Taxpayers should not be footing the bill. Guess we can chalk it up as a Republican success.
Private contributions means taxpayers don't pay, you dummy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min NightSerf 230,006
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 50 min cpeter1313 306,230
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 1 hr LonePalm 1,506
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 2 hr Becky 449
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr R TRUTH 27,913
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Oct 17 Mary Downformore 201,187
Get your Gator Jamberry Nail Wraps Oct 16 jambycatherine 1

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE