Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1236519 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#937010 Jul 3, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares, let the CIA snuff the little twit.
So, how about you tell us how the investigation into the unconstitutional activities of the NSA is going....

You're not really concerned about that, are you?
And that's the problem.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#937011 Jul 3, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And yet, you're an inmate... for your protection!
Moochie O'bama says she is an inmate in the White House--Please set the O'bamas free. Let them out and fly the fugitives to any country that will allow them to live in exile.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#937012 Jul 3, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitch McConnel is a RINO ?
I thought he was a TeaPartyer; it seems they don't think he can get re elected against his Democratic opponent!
Went to the bookstore yesterday afternoon!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#937013 Jul 3, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Nut job will find a way to blame this on Obama .
Yes! The puppets are desperate for attention this morning; no one is biting! Have a nice day! Lots of work to finish before holiday.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#937014 Jul 3, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Saw that, and there were another 4 yesterday. Meanwhile; where in the world is Snowden?
Did you see the black man who felt he was entitled to steal the white baby?
http://im41.com/archives/33302

Do you think Al Sharpton and the blacks will be running around rioting? because the black man was shot dead?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#937016 Jul 3, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) will introduce a bill in the Senate banning abortions 20 weeks after conception, the Weekly Standard reported Tuesday.
According to the Weekly Standard report, Rubio will announce his sponsorship of the measure after Congress returns from the July 4 recess.
A similar measure was passed by the House last month in a 228 to 196 vote. However, the 20-week abortion ban is unlikely to gain traction in the Democratic-controlled Senate. The White House also threatened to veto the bill.
"Forty years ago, the Supreme Court affirmed a woman's constitutional right to privacy, including the right to choose," the administration said in a statement. "This bill is a direct challenge to Roe v. Wade and shows contempt for women's health and rights, the role doctors play in their patients' health care decisions, and the Constitution."
There is no constitutional right to abortion. What is the matter with you?

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#937017 Jul 3, 2013
I ove it.

"OMG OMG OMG Michelle Obama said te White House was a prison!!!! OMG OMG OMG.

You fricken dipsticks do realize that this response was brought about by a question relating to the evil b*tch Martha Washington referring to being First Lady as being a prisoner?

Cokie Roberts: "Martha Washington, our first First Lady, wrote in the first year that she was First Lady, she wrote to her niece that she felt like a “Chief State Prisoner.”(Laughter.) But she was able to do good — she lobbied for all of those veterans that she had been to camp with through the Revolutionary War. And people don’t realize that first ladies have been doing that kind of thing from Martha Washington "

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#937018 Jul 3, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You're a truly ignorant dumass! You don't even know what you write from post to post. You just said that whoever you were talking to still believes that Bush was stupid but, he couldn't be, he was president of the USA for 8 years. Then turn around & calls Obama an ignorant buffoon. Yet when it's all said & done, he will have been president of the USA for 8 years. Obama wasn't pushed through school by white privilege & Daddy &grand Daddy Bush'status like GWB. Maybe, just maybe Obama prefers the teleprompter as opposed to looking completely dumb like Bush in his unscripted speeches. To say Obama isn't president is totally stupid. After all, Bush was friends with bin Laden. Both father & son. So who was actually running America when they were in office?
NEWS FLASH
Bush is not president.

Obama was pushed through school by the Communist Party USA.
Obama was a poor student at Occidental, then, somehow gets admitted to Columbia where he never even attended classes, then moves to Chicago and meets Vernon Jarrett and William Ayers, and somehow after being a poor student at Occidental and never attending classes at Columbia he's admitted to Harvard.

Let's review your comments about Bush being an idiot, then add your statement "...he will have been president of the USA for 8 years...." at the end of it.
Obama is an ignorant buffoon. Just ask Putin. Or, just watch any video of Obama trying to speak without a prepared script in front of his face.

Back your bullshit up. Bush was friends with bin Laden? Prove it.
Then, tell us why we have Wahhabist terrorists in the White House every day with Obama being propped up to look like he's president. Then, tell us why Obama didn't even have a clue the raid to kill bin Laden was even happening and thought he'd be playing golf all day that day. By the way, which photoshopped propaganda piece did you like best?
Did you like the first photo with Obama photoshopped to the right of the display coordinator seeming to be looking at the monitor? Or;
Did you like the second photo with Obama photoshopped to the right of the display coordinator grinning at the camera like a high school prankster? Or;
Did you like the third photo with Obama to the left of the display coordinator and Joe Biden magically appears in the photo?
Did you like the way they moved Obama around the room while every other person in the photo was in the exact same position with the exact same expression?

What do you think about the abort order Vallerie Jarrett issued (that Panetta ignored) when it was leaked to her 40 minutes before the SEAL team landed in bin Laden's compound that the mission was happening, when she summoned Obama from the golf course?

Obama is a candidate for the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on human society in the history of civilization.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#937019 Jul 3, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Moochie O'bama says she is an inmate in the White House--Please set the O'bamas free. Let them out and fly the fugitives to any country that will allow them to live in exile.
Wishes someone would edit the title of this thread-and bring it up to current a little-
Like-

Barack Obama, NOT our next president!

Thank goodness for the democracy of TERM limits on POTUS!

Christie/Paul (and Uncle Joe can still hanf around) et al 2016!!!!

Leadership FOR All of America again-NOT just some (or Against it!)
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#937020 Jul 3, 2013
July 2, 2013 |









A video aired on KTLA shows police in Hawthorne, California shooting and killing a dog after arresting a man who was filming them. According to police, the dog's owner, Leon Rosby, was allegedly interfering with the crime scene and blasting music after police asked him to stop. The video does not show the altercation police say led to Rosby's arrest. In video footage that is available, Rosby does not appear to be disrupting the crime scene, only filming it

Rosby put his dog in a car before he was arrested. After Rosby was handcuffed, however, his dog jumped out of the car window and approached the police officers, who shot and killed the dog.

Is this an unfortunate incident, or should police officers have behaved differently? Watch the video and let us know what you think.(Warning: video is graphic.)

http://www.alternet.org/civil-liberties/cops-...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#937021 Jul 3, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) will introduce a bill in the Senate banning abortions 20 weeks after conception, the Weekly Standard reported Tuesday.
According to the Weekly Standard report, Rubio will announce his sponsorship of the measure after Congress returns from the July 4 recess.
A similar measure was passed by the House last month in a 228 to 196 vote. However, the 20-week abortion ban is unlikely to gain traction in the Democratic-controlled Senate. The White House also threatened to veto the bill.
"Forty years ago, the Supreme Court affirmed a woman's constitutional right to privacy, including the right to choose," the administration said in a statement. "This bill is a direct challenge to Roe v. Wade and shows contempt for women's health and rights, the role doctors play in their patients' health care decisions, and the Constitution."
“We don't want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population.” Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood.
Research confirms that at the current rate of black abortions, the indigenous black man is near extinction. And O'bama says "G-d Bless Planned Parenthood".
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#937023 Jul 3, 2013
Another DemocRAT trying to take away our freedom and help criminals:

Illinois Democratic Gov. Pat Quinn triggered a backlash from his own party as well as the NRA on Tuesday after he unilaterally changed legislation meant to allow the carrying of concealed weapons.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/03/qu...
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#937024 Jul 3, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what you're saying is, some southern cracker will not sell his clean AK for 1,000 dollars just to sell it to you for 450 dollars, right?
What idiot would believe that?
How did you know it was clean? Did you go to your local police and have them run the serial numbers?
What idiot would believe you did that?
How about you provide some statistics on the guns used to stack the bullet-riddled corpses to the rafters every weekend in Chicago. How many of those guns were stolen?
Get dumass, I might be pushing with $450. The shit probably cheaper. I bought an AK-47 right here in Jersey for $700. I could've bought an SK for $250 but dude didn't have the clip. Your a dumass! It's a known fact guns are cheaper down South, just like drugs are cheaper closer to the border. Now if I got to tell you that, we don't need to be having this discussion!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#937025 Jul 3, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
July 2, 2013 |
A video aired on KTLA shows police in Hawthorne, California shooting and killing a dog after arresting a man who was filming them. According to police, the dog's owner, Leon Rosby, was allegedly interfering with the crime scene and blasting music after police asked him to stop. The video does not show the altercation police say led to Rosby's arrest. In video footage that is available, Rosby does not appear to be disrupting the crime scene, only filming it
Rosby put his dog in a car before he was arrested. After Rosby was handcuffed, however, his dog jumped out of the car window and approached the police officers, who shot and killed the dog.
Is this an unfortunate incident, or should police officers have behaved differently? Watch the video and let us know what you think.(Warning: video is graphic.)
http://www.alternet.org/civil-liberties/cops-...
A lot of empty space at the top of that post, lily.

Just like the empty space at the top of your sag jowl skull, old DemocRAT hag.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#937026 Jul 3, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
NEWS FLASH
Bush is not president.
Obama was pushed through school by the Communist Party USA.
Obama was a poor student at Occidental, then, somehow gets admitted to Columbia where he never even attended classes, then moves to Chicago and meets Vernon Jarrett and William Ayers, and somehow after being a poor student at Occidental and never attending classes at Columbia he's admitted to Harvard.
Let's review your comments about Bush being an idiot, then add your statement "...he will have been president of the USA for 8 years...." at the end of it.
Obama is an ignorant buffoon. Just ask Putin. Or, just watch any video of Obama trying to speak without a prepared script in front of his face.
Back your bullshit up. Bush was friends with bin Laden? Prove it.
Then, tell us why we have Wahhabist terrorists in the White House every day with Obama being propped up to look like he's president. Then, tell us why Obama didn't even have a clue the raid to kill bin Laden was even happening and thought he'd be playing golf all day that day. By the way, which photoshopped propaganda piece did you like best?
Did you like the first photo with Obama photoshopped to the right of the display coordinator seeming to be looking at the monitor? Or;
Did you like the second photo with Obama photoshopped to the right of the display coordinator grinning at the camera like a high school prankster? Or;
Did you like the third photo with Obama to the left of the display coordinator and Joe Biden magically appears in the photo?
Did you like the way they moved Obama around the room while every other person in the photo was in the exact same position with the exact same expression?
What do you think about the abort order Vallerie Jarrett issued (that Panetta ignored) when it was leaked to her 40 minutes before the SEAL team landed in bin Laden's compound that the mission was happening, when she summoned Obama from the golf course?
Obama is a candidate for the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on human society in the history of civilization.
Bush is not president? Now look what you have gone and done, DB.

NJ Retard will be confused all day now!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#937028 Jul 3, 2013
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>"THE WAXTURD TROLLING SOCKPUPPET SHITSHOW"
Nostrilis Waxman/Floriduh/No Surprise aka known as the stalker WAXTURDS topix troll clusterfvck, same troll-multiple id's==Delusional army of one:
shinningelectr0n, Masama Muhfugger, NotSurprized, Joey Bidewide, "Buroc Millhouse Obama", Fenris the Big Bad Wolf, LiberalsAreHypocrites, SHADOW,Borat Hussein Ovomit, Bonnie, OBAMANATION, Diane Sawyer, opo, lily uses US IP, NuculurNutsurpriZed, moshx, Forum, Takeisha, moshx, NatTurner,TheIndependentMajori ty, fake nucular option, lily waxman raton, Natty Bumppo, nobamaredux, NeverNOTsurpriZed, Jimmy, St Black Pope, leosanusbama, Demidiots, 0h-Rea11y, Big Bubba BLackCock, TSM, Forum, Old Crazy Goober, Proud2bewhite, No Surprise, Jimma Carter, Impeach Obama, Anyone from Temacula, Arguingwithidiots, loulee rat mouth fl, Barney Frank , fake Dem, Lt Dan, LOL, lily's children, LOL, Floriduh, fukutu, Ignoramus, Liberals Eat Feces, DEM idiots, Billy Carter,, Warturds, CAE, Fetch N Stepinit, Rectal Liberal, Commie DemocRATs, Wartime, Billy C, Subversive Barry, Groucho, FUBO, King George, Patrick, Democrats are Fascists, Gay Ghost, VAGITARIAN, Jimmy, Bronach, Pete, King George, PTBW Forever, The Real Truth, WorthlessWhore, Louise, Cheryl
shinningelectr0n wrote
Translation:
Ladida, Hodidoe
Give it up, Dumb Dave. We are tired of your paranoia, dope.
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#937029 Jul 3, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>There is no constitutional right to abortion. What is the matter with you?
Due Process Clause of the 14th Amendment.
I thought you Tea Turds were all about the Constitution and freedom?
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#937030 Jul 3, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
NEWS FLASH
Bush is not president.
Obama was pushed through school by the Communist Party USA.
Obama was a poor student at Occidental, then, somehow gets admitted to Columbia where he never even attended classes, then moves to Chicago and meets Vernon Jarrett and William Ayers, and somehow after being a poor student at Occidental and never attending classes at Columbia he's admitted to Harvard.
Let's review your comments about Bush being an idiot, then add your statement "...he will have been president of the USA for 8 years...." at the end of it.
Obama is an ignorant buffoon. Just ask Putin. Or, just watch any video of Obama trying to speak without a prepared script in front of his face.
Back your bullshit up. Bush was friends with bin Laden? Prove it.
Then, tell us why we have Wahhabist terrorists in the White House every day with Obama being propped up to look like he's president. Then, tell us why Obama didn't even have a clue the raid to kill bin Laden was even happening and thought he'd be playing golf all day that day. By the way, which photoshopped propaganda piece did you like best?
Did you like the first photo with Obama photoshopped to the right of the display coordinator seeming to be looking at the monitor? Or;
Did you like the second photo with Obama photoshopped to the right of the display coordinator grinning at the camera like a high school prankster? Or;
Did you like the third photo with Obama to the left of the display coordinator and Joe Biden magically appears in the photo?
Did you like the way they moved Obama around the room while every other person in the photo was in the exact same position with the exact same expression?
What do you think about the abort order Vallerie Jarrett issued (that Panetta ignored) when it was leaked to her 40 minutes before the SEAL team landed in bin Laden's compound that the mission was happening, when she summoned Obama from the golf course?
Obama is a candidate for the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on human society in the history of civilization.
And yet, he's defeated the GOP 2 times.
Your rantings become crazier every day.
Lay off the crack pipe.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#937031 Jul 3, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Due Process Clause of the 14th Amendment.
I thought you Tea Turds were all about the Constitution and freedom?
I know you fascist DemocRATS are all about fascism.

How are you today, idiot?
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#937033 Jul 3, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Wishes someone would edit the title of this thread-and bring it up to current a little-
Like-
Barack Obama, NOT our next president!
Thank goodness for the democracy of TERM limits on POTUS!
Christie/Paul (and Uncle Joe can still hanf around) et al 2016!!!!
Leadership FOR All of America again-NOT just some (or Against it!)
Christie won't make it out of the GOP circus POTUS primary.
2016 is looking as if it will be a repeat of 2012.
GOP clown car of candidates:
Rand Paul, Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz, Christie, Jeb Bush, Rick Perry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min I Am No One_ 240,062
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 25 min Earthling-1 5,770
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 hr momma chamberlin 310,006
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 22 hr stewart scott 29,781
News Former UConn Player Pleads Guilty -- Courant.com (Oct '07) May 29 tom wingo 22
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) May 29 Pietro Armando 201,809
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... May 25 Timotion 7
More from around the web