Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#935316 Jun 30, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
No but I sure as heck would love to be crowned "Queen" of the Gay Pride Parade!! If I ever get out of this hospital I will be aiming for that!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs, Waxy!!!!
I bet you would dem!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Prevented this

#935317 Jun 30, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Nobody else knows but, you & Waxman know? If civilians on the street know, why doesn't those paid to waste taxpayers money on hearing after hearing have the evidence to have him trialled, convicted & impeached. Truth is, even if he were doing Obama & Hillary's arms deals, that's more of a reason to have a security detail. Even low level arms deals on the street. Both sides come with back up. You dudes should write fantasy novels.
if I were to know blow the whistle on everything I know to be true on the O'bama administration I would be with Snowden now.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#935318 Jun 30, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
odd
You're arguing history with the League of Morans today!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#935319 Jun 30, 2013
If we’re determined to change the definition of marriage to accommodate how people feel and what they wish to do because of their mutual consent, then we should immediately release those incarcerated for practicing polygamy or bigamy,” Huckabee said.“And, frankly, let’s make all consensual adult behaviors legal, whether prostitution, assisted suicide, or even drinking 16 ounce sodas in New York City.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/06/30/mike-hu...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#935320 Jun 30, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
The doofus is like a mental mosquito, for sure.
You're not even that smart son.

But keep trying. One day, you might attain that level all by yourself.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#935321 Jun 30, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I consider you a racist because your mind wanders & you breathe. Your ignorance doesn't hinder me none! It only proves the strength of the white folks nothing like you &, just how weak you are!
Well, that just shows what a moron you are. Because I breathe?

You have just proven what a Neanderthal Racist you are, son.

Thanks for falling right into the fly trap, dumbfk.

----------

Senate Democrat Majority Leader:

"Harry Reid Apologizes for "Light-Skinned Negro" Remark About Obama in 2008"

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2010/01/...

You are a complete moron and racist, not to mention you are also a homophobe bigot.

It must suck to be you!

Baaawwaahhh!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#935322 Jun 30, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
If we’re determined to change the definition of marriage to accommodate how people feel and what they wish to do because of their mutual consent, then we should immediately release those incarcerated for practicing polygamy or bigamy,” Huckabee said.“And, frankly, let’s make all consensual adult behaviors legal, whether prostitution, assisted suicide, or even drinking 16 ounce sodas in New York City.”
We really don't care if you are a dyke lily. Just keep it to yourself and stop trying to shove it down other people throats.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#935323 Jun 30, 2013
<quoted text>
If you would post an argument that would be a good thing.

Stating known facts are not true -is not an argument, that's stupidity.

Refusing to post links to back up your claims contrary to history is not an argument -it is waving the white flag.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#935324 Jun 30, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Well you were correct on 3 of the 4. Bush didn't cause Katrina but, he did absolutely nothing to help the situation either.
Wrong. Bush ordered the levees to be blown up to flood out all the black people.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Prevented this

#935325 Jun 30, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Some small parasites are a good thing and can be tolerated,but not Wall Street Bankster moocher parasites that want to suck the entire life out of the American host. "Infinite Planet Economics" is the Cancer on American civilization.#ForwardOnClimate
The only CANCER right now on American civilization is liberalism....and O'bama...you also maybe.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#935326 Jun 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Break up the banks!
Even though the banks have gotten caught and paid settlements, they still got away with it and the victims homes were still lost.
Walgreens in Fl just paid an $80 million settlement after it was discovered that they were paying bonuses for the most prescriptions of oxycondone prescribed. Where will that money go?
Were the doctors stripped of their medical licenses?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Prevented this

#935327 Jun 30, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Well you were correct on 3 of the 4. Bush didn't cause Katrina but, he did absolutely nothing to help the situation either.
You can't help it if the non-creepy ass crackas would not leave when they were told to. How many days were there warnings? no one could have helped the stupidity of the people that stayed to 'secure' their homes--and certainly Nagel the non creepy assed cracka was to blame. Yes I said that! Chocolate city Nagel he didn't give a damn about them. But that's how liberals roll.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#935328 Jun 30, 2013
Homosexual marriage is no better (or worse) than polygamy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Prevented this

#935329 Jun 30, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You're not even that smart son.
But keep trying. One day, you might attain that level all by yourself.
How's O'bama's Egypt working out son? see all the democracy O'bama spread--it is breathtaking.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Prevented this

#935330 Jun 30, 2013
<quoted text>
The League of Morans is in Africa promoting gay sex-this after all the work to try to quell AIDS in the same area.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#935331 Jun 30, 2013
Senators urge Obama to get tough on Russia, Ecuador over Snowden

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/06/30/se...

This will be hard for Obama, the Deer in Headlights, when literally no other leaders in the entire world respect the jive-ass punk.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#935332 Jun 30, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that just shows what a moron you are. Because I breathe?
You have just proven what a Neanderthal Racist you are, son.
Thanks for falling right into the fly trap, dumbfk.
----------
Senate Democrat Majority Leader:
"Harry Reid Apologizes for "Light-Skinned Negro" Remark About Obama in 2008"
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2010/01/...
You are a complete moron and racist, not to mention you are also a homophobe bigot.
It must suck to be you!
Baaawwaahhh!!!!
You can be stupid enough to believe that because, Harry Reid made the comment & he's a democrat that I gave him a pass. He was wrong for saying it & you were wrong for asking me that dumass question. You've never heard me once defend Harry Reid on any topic so, the fact trashy you felt obliged to ask me that question only speaks to your motives. Now because I call you for what you are, I'm the racist? That's just stupid of you. You fell into your own trap & now you're trying to pull me down to get yourself out. I'm too strong for you Waxman, too strong!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#935333 Jun 30, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>

What's Mr. PRESIDENT done?

Let's see.......for starters:
Killed Osama bin dccckkkheadddd
Turned around housing from worst to first
Created millions of new jobs
doubled the stock market
Got US out of Iraq
Preserved women's rights
borrows at 1.8% long term to fix Republican mess
Fed hungry poor children
Signed ACA: affordable medical insurance by law
Cut taxes for working families
Raised taxes on rich incomes
Fixed bank abuses by law
Wow! THE GENIUS HAS BEEN BUSY!
For the people, all people, not just richest 1%.

Republican. Hypocrite.
Republican. Liar.
Republican. Greedy.
And so much more! We love what he's done with the place.

You? Not so much!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#935334 Jun 30, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>You can't help it if the non-creepy ass crackas would not leave when they were told to. How many days were there warnings? no one could have helped the stupidity of the people that stayed to 'secure' their homes--and certainly Nagel the non creepy assed cracka was to blame. Yes I said that! Chocolate city Nagel he didn't give a damn about them. But that's how liberals roll.
Mayor Nagel was just as guilty as Bush. Mandatory evacuation means just that, mandatory. Bush waited til the day before Katrina hit to order the mandatory evacuation & Nagel denied access to the 100+ school buses to evacuate those non creepy ass crackers. Fyi, crackers aren't white people in general. Crackers a certain type of white people & even some other white folks even call them crackers. If you don't fit the bill, they're not talking to you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#935335 Jun 30, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You can be stupid enough to believe that because, Harry Reid made the comment & he's a democrat that I gave him a pass. He was wrong for saying it & you were wrong for asking me that dumass question. You've never heard me once defend Harry Reid on any topic so, the fact trashy you felt obliged to ask me that question only speaks to your motives. Now because I call you for what you are, I'm the racist? That's just stupid of you. You fell into your own trap & now you're trying to pull me down to get yourself out. I'm too strong for you Waxman, too strong!
Whoooops! That one went right over your head too.

Wow! Are you bright!

This is really simple, simpleton.

Let me explain it to you.

You on the left use the race card.

You on the left are the racists.

You as a matter of fact are the only admitted bigot here (homophobe), so don't even try to lecture me, idiot.

----------

The blacks that work for me love me, because I promote them and treat them like as I do anyone.

On the other hand, Harry Reid is worried about "how dark" their skin is, yet you just zombie on, bigot.

You fell in to the trap, like I knew you would, DemoKrat Kool-Aid drinker. Again, it must suck to be you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 2 hr The Fact Is 3,110
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Thinking 234,537
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Brian_G 307,963
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 hr Bruin For Life 28,713
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Tue Pinoyboyguy 734
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (Jun '13) Jan 24 RICK SERVICE 32
San Diego State hoping Dwayne Polee II gets a shot Jan 23 alanparkcity 1
More from around the web