Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#934826 Jun 29, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If Satan spoke that 2 + 2 = 4, you'd disagree with him because you are a Liberal wind blower.
If Pravda speaks a particular truth that you'd like to hide from, you have a Hissy Fit because it involves the Magic Negro.
This makes your opinion just about as credible as the Boy Messiah commenting on his glorious travels through the 58 States.
You compared Satan with Pravda.

Even you know how evil they both are.

Not bad for a 3rd grade education!!

And to think, you didn't once resort to your filthy potty talk of diapers, manjunk, and colostomy bags.

Perhaps there is hope for a dim electron, after all.

Location hidden

#934827 Jun 29, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You picked the right Screen Name but the wrong avatar.
Fix it.....post an image of Alfed E. Neuman.
Or the Magic Negro:]
You should change yours to your hero, Vladimer Putin, ex KGB murderer and thief of Super Bowl Rings.

I always suspected you were a commie fellow traveler. Finally, you admit to it.

Nice job, comrade.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#934828 Jun 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Link, or should we accept your lies??
Just accept his word. You do the same with the Magic Negro so why change now?

Location hidden

#934829 Jun 29, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
Must Read: Look What Just Happened: Damning Expose Of The Greatest Fraud In History
http://networkedblogs.com/MztUl
HOW COULD STANLEY ANN DUNHAM HAVE DELIVERED BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA JR. IN AUGUST OF 1961 IN HONOLULU, WHEN OFFICIAL UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON RECORDS SHOW HER 2680 MILES AWAY IN SEATTLE ATTENDING CLASSES THAT SAME MONTH?
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...
Same way Sarah Palin delivered Trig in Alaska.

She took an airplane, you nitwit.

I thought you birfers had all died off from sheer ignorance.

I guess it was only from the neck up.

Location hidden

#934830 Jun 29, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol does not seem to understand anything regarding World War II.
Her posts on Hitler seem more of ignorance than malice.
Comparing the media in the US to that of Joseph Goebbels seems a out of ignorance.
She seems unaware of the Nazi persecution of the Jews from the night Hitler took office. He analysis of Hitler's character shows ignorance of Hitler.
Sad
Carol has her jaws locked up over Bil O'Reilly's support of the Senate Immigration Bill.

She can't even bring herself to comment on it.

A good thing to keep reminding her of.

Lapeer, MI

#934831 Jun 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
There are wolves in sheep's clothing in high places. Be warned. Unless you're an obedient sheep. You serve a purpose of hiding their disguise and won't be eaten.
Can you say "baa", nuc?
Nuculur has a policy of constantly feeding the alligator in hopes that it won't feed on him. In fact, Nuculur, is willing to throw you and me to the alligator in hopes that it won't eat him.

Real patriotic jerk, alright. Real Liberal.

Location hidden

#934832 Jun 29, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If Satan spoke that 2 + 2 = 4, you'd disagree with him because you are a Liberal wind blower.
If Pravda speaks a particular truth that you'd like to hide from, you have a Hissy Fit because it involves the Magic Negro.
This makes your opinion just about as credible as the Boy Messiah commenting on his glorious travels through the 58 States.
To again prove what a mindless twit you are, you claim that American Media cannot be trusted.

Yet you claim Pravda is right.

Your Red Communist slip is showing, dear.

Lapeer, MI

#934833 Jun 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
In the state of mind I'm in after watching and being reminded of the debacle by this administration abandoning four Americans to die mercilessly at the hands of terrorists and then having the gall to lie about it afterwards, being totally fed up with the lying and manipulation of this power hungry administration who will never be held accountable by the blind media sheepdogs, all liberals fit the description of trying to sound intellectual but just silly twits.
I'm out of here. Later.
The Azzhole-In-Chief treats people like he treats money; there's always more where that came from.
LCN Llin

United States

#934834 Jun 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol has her jaws locked up over Bil O'Reilly's support of the Senate Immigration Bill.
She can't even bring herself to comment on it.
A good thing to keep reminding her of.
Bill O is out for the rating and nothing else matters.
Bad ratings and you follow Beck selling gold futures
Whatever

Gering, NE

#934835 Jun 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it up, idiot.
He didn't say people stopped going to theaters, he said 'if' they do!! DUH How stupid can you be??
I asked Nobraina to prove that most Hollywood movies were losing money.
He can't. You can't. So shut up.
Quit while you're behind, hysterical one.
You are a moron who cannot read a simple statement.

Now you are trying to bluff your way out of it.

Location hidden

#934836 Jun 29, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuculur has a policy of constantly feeding the alligator in hopes that it won't feed on him. In fact, Nuculur, is willing to throw you and me to the alligator in hopes that it won't eat him.
Real patriotic jerk, alright. Real Liberal.
Ye, I'm a liberal, and we pound you idiots into the ground due to your ignorance..

And you're a real racist with your constant insults towards Obama, based solely on his race.

Like your 'Magic Negro' stupidity.

And you wonder why you lost the last two elections??

Americans hate racists like you and Carol.

And why DOMA was unConstitutional, although you all loved it!!

You hate all that you don't understand. And you don't understand squat.

Lapeer, MI

#934837 Jun 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn'gt use a foreign paper, nitwit.
You used Pravda, the official news organ of the Soviets.
You expect Putin would have anything good to say about Obama, when Obama is still planning th emissile shield in Poland??
They've been our enemies from the end of WWII until today.
Would you like to see articles they printed about Bush??
You're really too stupid to post here. You make Ed or shittyelection look smart by comparison.
Funny you believe stuff from the nation that supports Assad slaughtering his citizens.
It figures, coming from a loser like you.
"You didn't use a foreign paper, nitwit. You used Pravda, the official news organ of the Soviets."

Huh?

You don't know what the word 'foreign' means!

Urban 'education' will do that.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#934838 Jun 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
More potty talk from the thread sex deviant.
LMFAO...

It's the culture...
hjsz

United States

#934839 Jun 29, 2013
Ndjd hsbdb jsb

Lapeer, MI

#934840 Jun 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a real 'pants on fire' lie, Edward W. Johnson.
You are such a liar. It said no such thing.
You are incapable of the truth, loser.
Figures, from a twit puppet like you, Edward.
More juvenile ranting.

Next, you'll threaten suicide if we don't agree with you.

Go ahead:]
LCN Llin

United States

#934841 Jun 29, 2013
This is how a scandal implodes:
First, the head of the investigation overpromises.“This was a targeting of the president’s political enemies, effectively, and lies about it during the election year so that it wasn’t discovered until afterwards,” Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.), chairman of the House oversight committee, said in May of the IRS targeting scandal. He later declared President Obama’s press secretary a “paid liar” for stating otherwise.
Next, facts emerge to undermine the investigator’s presuppositions. Documents released by Ways and Means committee Democrats this week show that the IRS, in addition to targeting tea party groups, also had “Be on the Lookout”(BOLO) lists for groups using descriptors such as “progressive,”“health care legislation,”“medical marijuana,”“paying national debt” and “green energy.”
Finally, evidence surfaces that the investigator stacked the deck. Tuesday night, the Hill newspaper quoted a spokesman for Treasury’s inspector general, Russell George, saying the group was asked by Issa “to narrowly focus on tea party organizations.” The inspectors knew there were other terms, but “that was outside the scope of our audit.”
Certainly, something went badly wrong at the IRS that caused groups to be targeted because of ideology. But it’s nothing like the conspiracy Issa cooked up in which the president and his men supposedly used the tax authority to attack their political foes.
The White House deserves some of the blame for letting things get this far; a full release of information by the administration at the outset would have put the controversy to rest quickly. But the collapse of the Issa-driven scandal has reinforced a growing impression in the capital that ultimately will help Obama: The chairman is full of it.
When I covered President Clinton’s second term, White House officials were delighted to have the eccentric Dan Burton in charge of the House oversight committee. He gained prominence by shooting a melon to try to prove that Clinton aide Vince Foster hadn’t killed himself but had been murdered.
Now Issa has fallen to Burtonian levels of credibility. He’s launched a dozen or so probes, but what often begins as a legitimate inquiry into government failure turns quickly into a lunge for the Oval Office, missing each time.
Even before the Republican victory in 2010 gave him the chairmanship, Issa announced the discovery of “Obama’s Watergate”— the White House floating an administration job for a Democratic congressman to keep him out of a Senate primary. Issa backed off after learning that the Bush administration had done similar things.
Shortly before the 2010 election, Issa told Rush Limbaugh that Obama “has been one of the most corrupt presidents in modern times.” He later said Obama isn’t “personally corrupt” but his administration is.
Issa then set out to prove it. He led a probe into the failed “Fast and Furious” gun sting by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives. Issa declared that “it went all the way to the White House,” insisting that the plan was approved “at the highest levels of the Obama appointees,” and that the Justice Department “has blood on their hands.”
The Justice Department inspector general determined that Attorney General Eric Holder didn’t even know about the program until after it was shut down.
After the failure of Solyndra, a government-aided solar company, Issa probed Energy Department loan guarantees, saying “I want to see when the president and his cronies are picking winners and losers ... that it wasn’t because there were large contributions given to them.”
The committee documented no cronyism and no presidential involvement.

Lapeer, MI

#934842 Jun 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Real Clear politics list all major polls. Not a one in sight that says 55% disapproval rating.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other...
Try using credible sources in the future.

Thank You.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#934843 Jun 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it up, idiot.
He didn't say people stopped going to theaters, he said 'if' they do!! DUH How stupid can you be??
I asked Nobraina to prove that most Hollywood movies were losing money.
He can't. You can't. So shut up.
Quit while you're behind, hysterical one.
If you had a brain, you would cut loose from this idiocy. You would avoid telling people to get out of the country because they post something anti-Obama. You would avoid making misogynist statements. You would stop posting knee-jerk responses.

All these sentences hinge on the first conditional statement-get a clue.

Lapeer, MI

#934844 Jun 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Sorry, the new Superman flick earned $125 MILLION DOLLARS in it's first weekend.
----------
"The Warner Bros. superhero film earned $113 million in its opening weekend at the box office, according to studio estimates Sunday. The retelling of Superman's backstory earned an additional $12 million from Thursday screenings, bringing its domestic total to $125 million. Original box-office expectations for "Man of Steel" ranged from $75 million to $130 million.
----------
Proving Nobraina to be up to his name, and the hysterical woman to still be hysterical.
How stupid are you? Hee, Hee. Here we are again!

How much did a movie COST to produce?

Answer from the Urban Genius: we don't care.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#934845 Jun 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
To again prove what a mindless twit you are, you claim that American Media cannot be trusted.
Yet you claim Pravda is right.
Your Red Communist slip is showing, dear.
Hidden location in Wethersfield, Connecticunt and a childish avatar on Topix, nuculur breastfeeding on George Bush and you sucking Dick Cheney in your gaseous windstorm of deranged idiot...

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 min Pearl Jam 305,608
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min CunningLinguist 227,462
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 43 min PEE PEE PETE 27,380
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 50 min Cali Girl 2014 200,955
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••