Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,896)

Showing posts 857,901 - 857,920 of1,071,201
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
J. Russell George is clearly an Uncle Tom.
Maybe even a creepy-ass cracker.
ROTFLMAO--good one!!!
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
This wins the "Most Stupid Post Award" hands down.
Do you think the terrorists sent Bush their itinerary before crashing planes into buildings?
Where would President Yeah have put "full security"? On what day? At what time? On which landmarks? On which subways or where there were large public gatherings?
Frankly, you're so stupid sometimes it makes me see red.
Carol, you're the last person in the world to be commenting on someone's intelligence as this post proves beyond all doubt that you are one of the most abysmally stupid people on this thread. George W Bush was warned during the first of his 77 visits to his faux ranch that an attack on US soil was imminent and what did he do? NOTHING! He stayed there another week. He could have gone back to Washington and set fire under some asses and found out that there were FBI reports of suspicious students at flight schools around the nation and prevented the attacks. Did he do that? NO! Because there was more brush to cut.
You're a complete idiot Carol!
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
See how easy it is to profile people??
You're a natural!!
Ghetto is not a Republican invention you dumbass.... Ghetto is a man made demokratic urban disaster you idiot

It's the culture...
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
How about filling all the empty lots in Detroit, of which there are many?
Or Central Park in New York? Boston Commons? Washington Mall? Miami Beach? Everglades?
How about just bulldozing all the foreclosed properties that make up
the Inland Empire?
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
The scrutiny was well deserved. The Teabaggers are political groups trying to get a tax exemption pretending to otherwise.
Figures you'd get it wrong.
The IRS did their job.
Defending the IRS and a sellout Obama Bin Lyin is an excellent campaign strategy in 2014 you idiot, recommended for all democrats you dumbass. LMFAO...I'm lovin' it!!

It's the culture...
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Gore is now as rich as Romney. But he's laughing all the way to the bank - at you and all your gullible liberal loony tunes.
REALLY STUPID! Did Gore make his money from bankrupting companies like Dade International and destroying workers lives like Romney did? No.
You're an idiot Carol!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL The Tea Turds are a drag on the GOP. Aside from the GOP base, Tea Turds are unpopular with Americans.
Approve 37%
Disapprove 45%
"tea turds" scare the pants off you l.l.w. Good.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Jump, mini-me, jump. Higher little guy. Higher. get those short little legs workin.
First 23,800 of 23,976 had same suckass 49er's avatar.
Next 176 dumbass posts had 8 different avatars used by a moron that is running but can't hide.
Who's jumping, puss?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Eman"
"sonic" wishes the US would deny the anti-Islam bloggers the right of free speech.
Peace
He's a liberal. He's all for free speech, as long as it's speech he agrees with.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Trayvon girlfriend shown she is a Liberal, she acted as a Liberal, express herself as a Liberal and therefore

All Liberals are equally trash!
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
REALLY STUPID! Did Gore make his money from bankrupting companies like Dade International and destroying workers lives like Romney did? No.
You're an idiot Carol!
Evergreen Solar ($25 million)*
SpectraWatt ($500,000)*
Solyndra ($535 million)*
Beacon Power ($43 million)*
Nevada Geothermal ($98.5 million)
SunPower ($1.2 billion)
First Solar ($1.46 billion)
Babcock and Brown ($178 million)
EnerDelís subsidiary Ener1 ($118.5 million)*
Amonix ($5.9 million)
Fisker Automotive ($529 million)
Abound Solar ($400 million)*
A123 Systems ($279 million)*
Willard and Kelsey Solar Group ($700,981)*
Brightsource ($1.6 billion)
ECOtality ($126.2 million)
Raser Technologies ($33 million)*
Energy Conversion Devices ($13.3 million)*
Mountain Plaza, Inc.($2 million)*
Olsenís Crop Service and Olsenís Mills Acquisition Company ($10 million)*
Range Fuels ($80 million)*
Thompson River Power ($6.5 million)*
Stirling Energy Systems ($7 million)*
Azure Dynamics ($5.4 million)*
GreenVolts ($500,000)
Vestas ($50 million)
LG Chemís subsidiary Compact Power ($151 million)
Nordic Windpower ($16 million)*
Navistar ($39 million)
Satcon ($3 million)*
Konarka Technologies Inc.($20 million)*
Mascoma Corp.($100 million)

Obama bankrupting companies, misusing tax payer dollars and destroying workers lives. You're an idiot PDupont!

It's the culture...
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>"Darrell Issa (R-CA) is going to ignore facts once again, and forge ahead, even though he was called out Sunday by Representative Elijah Cummings (D-MD), the top Democrat on the House of Representatives Oversight and Government Reform Committee.
Cummings released a partial official interview transcript to Candy Crowley on CNNís State of the Union Sunday, and it was revealed that the IRS manager behind the extra review of Tea Party groups described himself as a conservative Republican during the interviews." http://www.politicususa.com/2013/06/10/darrel...
and IRS targets liberals

The scandal surrounding the Internal Revenue Service's handling of tea party groups took a left turn this week after congressional Democrats revealed that the tax agency had also targeted liberal groups for scrutiny. The revelation led some liberals to declare that the controversy was a manufactured one, created by a partisan Republican (Rep. Darrell Issa of Vista) to taint President Obama.
If only. The new information changes the context profoundly, but it doesn't explain why IRS employees made wholly inappropriate demands for information from politically active groups seeking nonprofit status under Sections 501(c)(3) and 501(c)(4) of the tax code. Nor does it explain why applications from some groups languished for years while lower-level IRS agents waited in vain for guidance from headquarters.
The scandal has always had two main elements: the "be on the lookout" lists the IRS used to flag certain applicants for special scrutiny, and how that scrutiny was conducted. The first of these issues -- and only the first -- was recast this week when Rep. Sander Levin (D-Mich.), the top Democrat on the House Ways and Means Committee, released BOLO lists from August 2010 to April 2013. Although heavily redacted, they revealed that tea party groups were hardly the only ones flagged for extra screening.
Other would-be nonprofit groups singled out include "progressive" or "blue" organizations ("Activities are partisan and appear anti-Republican"), as well as those involved in "Occupied Territory Advocacy" ("Applications may be inflammatory, advocate a one-sided point of view, and promotional materials may signify propaganda"), medical marijuana, paying down the national debt, setting up regional health information exchanges and accountable care organizations and promoting open source software. Some on the BOLO lists had obvious political overtones; others simply presented new questions about who should receive a tax exemption.
The oldest of the BOLO lists released by Levin -- the ones from August 2010 through March 2011 -- indicate that the IRS had been flagging applications from progressive groups for some time, while tea party groups were newly receiving scrutiny. In the case of the former, the list says that "their 'progressive' activities appear to show that (c)(3) may not be appropriate." (Section 501(c)(3) groups collect tax-deductible contributions and may not engage in any campaigning.) For the latter, the list says the applications for (c)(3) or (c)(4) status should be sent to a particular IRS group for review with help from Exempt Organizations Technical, a group of experts in Washington.(Section 501(c)(4) groups collect donations that are not tax-deductible, and they may participate in political campaigns so long as it's not their primary activity.)
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Next 176 dumbass posts had 8 different avatars used by a moron that is running but can't hide.
Who's jumping, puss?
If I had a legitimate ignore list like "leosnana lily"... I'd put you on it you moron....

It's the culture...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's jumping, puss?
Come on mini-me, don't get discouraged. You can do it. Work those little stubby legs. jump, mini-me. jump!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot Carol!
They don't want anyone to be a success out of the clean energy industry yet bow down to the icons of the fossil fuel industry and they talk about liberals being brain washed. lol
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"tea turds" scare the pants off you l.l.w. Good.
Correction.
Tea Turds make me laugh my ass off.
Legitimate rape.
The female body shuts down and can't get pregnant from rape.
That's e
what tea Party candidates contribute to the political dialogue.
How'd that work out for GOP Senate candidates in 2012?
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
Trayvon girlfriend shown she is a Liberal, she acted as a Liberal, express herself as a Liberal and therefore
All Liberals are equally trash!
Rachel Jentel a certifiable educated, brain smart liberal will help George Zimmerman with his case.

It's the culture...
Florida

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't want anyone to be a success out of the clean energy industry yet bow down to the icons of the fossil fuel industry and they talk about liberals being brain washed. lol
Your z-350 is not a clean energy auto you hypocrite...

Typical Al Gore liberal "Do as I say, Not as I do"...

It's the culture..
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
How about just bulldozing all the foreclosed properties that make up
the Inland Empire?
Contrary to popular belief, relatively few foreclosures have occurred and there is a shortage of properties for sale. Additional foreclosures might reduce the strong upward pressure on housing prices.

Temecula is at the far fringe of the Inland Empire, more in common with North County San Diego.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I think it was my old nemesis who just returned.
You're off the hook.
I didn't realize I was on.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 857,901 - 857,920 of1,071,201
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 22 min gort 222,998
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 hr cpeter1313 304,884
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 15 hr Bruin For Life 26,609
Do you need a loan of any kind?we will be very ... (Aug '13) Jul 7 mutedo 2
Best Logo in the America East Jul 3 Mike Sivo 1
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- Jul 2 Kelly 6
Antwon White - Guilty (Sep '07) Jul 2 the system smh 21
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••