Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,842)

Showing posts 856,821 - 856,840 of1,072,341
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the idiot you are, you completely missed the point!!
Why am I not surprised??
I might remind you that interracial marriage was illegal in many states not so long ago?? Like 1967?? Certainly in your lifetime.
Gay marriage is the same thing. A Civil Rights issue a few decades on.
----------
"Anti-miscegenation laws or miscegenation laws were laws that enforced racial segregation at the level of marriage and intimate relationships by criminalizing interracial marriage and sometimes also sex between members of different races. Such laws were first introduced in North America from the late seventeenth century onwards by several of the Thirteen Colonies, and subsequently by many US states and US territories and remained in force in many US states until 1967."
----------
Thanks again for proving what a nitwit you are!!
You are one flocked up person.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. Romney promises and we'll never know, while Obama's record is a huge failure, unless you consider making America a lesser country an accomplishment.
and the "flexbility" Obammy promised the Russians is showing big time, as he bends over and grabs his ankles.
We know enough son.

America dodged a bullet.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Again, why wasn't Bush questioned about the 13 embassies attacked & dozens killed in those attacks &, why weren't you outraged then? If you were, what exactly was your response?
Because he didn't lie about them. You always leave that part out.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Bush didn't lie about them dying at the hands of terrorists just to win an election - and his Secretary of State didn't remove security and then ignore their repeated requests for help.
That's why - you liberal loon!
So.... 9/11 occurred with full security in place?

wow.

Well, at least it jives with Condi Rice.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
That wasn't an answer. I'll rephrase for the deliberately obtuse.
If you think gay marriage should be left to the states, why or why not apply the same standard to interracial marriage?
Please try to stick as much as possible to law and facts as opposed to your personal biases.
The law gave equal rights to everyone despite race a century ago.

You are claiming something -interracial-marriage would be lawful under the above decision?
NJ raider 1

Belleville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Bush didn't lie about them dying at the hands of terrorists just to win an election - and his Secretary of State didn't remove security and then ignore their repeated requests for help.
No, the right answer is, because he was Republican. Evidenced by your backing of Bush on Iraq. He even admitted there were no WMDs yet, you still remain ignorant. I guess 2 wrongs does make a right-wingnut!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the nitwit you are, nothing is said about freedom and equality for all, just that it will cost money.
You're really an idiot.
As for your recent lies about your abortion views, weren't you the nitwit who had the fetus in your avatar??
Oh gee, I caught you in yet another lie, didn't I??
If you don't think the Dems while congratulating the ruling are not at this moment figuring out how much this is going to cost in lost taxes -you don't know your party.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Because he didn't lie about them. You always leave that part out.
Oh....

... you mean like iraq?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the nitwit you are, nothing is said about freedom and equality for all, just that it will cost money.
You're really an idiot.
As for your recent lies about your abortion views, weren't you the nitwit who had the fetus in your avatar??
Sure was. Still have it. Maybe I'll bring it back just for you!!! Actually it was a full scale and complete model of a 20 week old baby. Drove you libtards nuts!!! Yes I believe abortion is murder but not dumb enough to get in the way. If you libtards want to kill your future be my guest. Way I look at it is less people I will have to support. One day future generation will look back on this time of the Great Genocide of the Unborn. 54 million plus in this country alone. Hitler, Stalin, and Mao would be so proud.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the most ridiculous excuse for a presidential cover up to win an election I've ever heard.
You're a proven idiot.

You voted for RMoney!!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The law gave equal rights to everyone despite race a century ago.
You are claiming something -interracial-marriage would be lawful under the above decision?
So... when did they change the law so they could put Russians, Germans, Italians and Japanese in jail and confiscate their property during WWII son?

I must have missed that amendment.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the idiot you are, you completely missed the point!!
Why am I not surprised??
I might remind you that interracial marriage was illegal in many states not so long ago?? Like 1967?? Certainly in your lifetime.
Gay marriage is the same thing. A Civil Rights issue a few decades on.
----------
"Anti-miscegenation laws or miscegenation laws were laws that enforced racial segregation at the level of marriage and intimate relationships by criminalizing interracial marriage and sometimes also sex between members of different races. Such laws were first introduced in North America from the late seventeenth century onwards by several of the Thirteen Colonies, and subsequently by many US states and US territories and remained in force in many US states until 1967."
----------
Thanks again for proving what a nitwit you are!!
Yes, moron , and why did SCOTUS strike them down? On what basis?
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! republicans had a plan?
wow.
I guess they just never told anyone.
A lot of people knew. You were just too busy being a liberal useful idiot.

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if the Election was 9/18/12, you could try to peddle your BS.

But really, 2 months before the election?

My God you right whiners are dumber than sh*t.

Obama has an excellent record fighting Al Qaeda.

Why not jump up & down & scream "terrorist attack" & then say his efforts must continue. You know. like Bush wanted to do in 2004.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're really an idiot.
Whether you care to admit it everything on the planet is about two things. Sex and money!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Second IRS employee pleads the 5th at Oversight hearing:$500 million in contracts questioned

Gregory Roseman, who worked as a deputy director of acquisitions at the IRS, exercised his constitutional rights when Chairman Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) started interrogating him about panel findings that he helped a friend procure potentially $500 million worth of IRS contracts.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/06/irs-sta...

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Because he didn't lie about them. You always leave that part out.
There was no lie.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

In his dissent in the Defense of Marriage Act case today, Justice Scalia wrote:“We have no power to decide this case. And even if we did, we have no power under the Constitution to invalidate this democratically adopted legislation.”

Justice Roberts wrote in his concurrence:“I agree with Justice Scalia that this Court lacks jurisdiction to review the decisions of the courts below… I also agree with Justice Scalia that Congress acted constitutionally in passing the Defense of Marriage Act.”

Yet that reasoning didn’t stop Justices Roberts and Scalia from striking down the centerpiece of the Voting Rights Act yesterday, a hugely important civil rights law that has been passed by Congress five times with overwhelming bipartisan approval. Why didn’t the court defer to Congress on the VRA, which has a far more robust Congressional history/mandate than DOMA? And how did Roberts and Scalia reach such contradictory conclusions in the different cases?

It doesn’t seem like the Chief Justice has a very sound grasp of the Constitution when it comes to the VRA. Richard Posner, an esteemed conservative legal theorist at the University of Chicago and a judge on the US Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit, wrote in Slate that Roberts struck down Section 4 of the VRA for violating the “fundamental principle of equal sovereignty,” which, as Posner writes “is a principle of constitutional law of which I had never heard—for the excellent reason that…there is no such principle…The opinion rests on air.” The extensive record developed by Congress, most recently in 2006, Posner writes,“should have been the end of this case.”

Read more: The Supreme Court's Constitutional Hypocrisy | The Nation http://www.thenation.com/blog/174989/supreme-...

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
It should cost billions more in reparations for all the years they cheated us.
Good Grief!!!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. Bush's idea of security led to the attacks on the WTC,(2600 dead) and the Pentagon (125 dead).

You call Obama a failure for the loss of four lives in a foreign nation.

Bush was a far greater failure, as he failed to prevent devastating attacks on the homeland.

It would appear that failure to protect America is a far more serious sin than a small attack in a foreign nation - not even at our embassy.

The real question, which you nitwits miss completely, is why was our Ambassador in Benghazi without his typical security team??

The answer to that is Top Secret, so you nitwits can flap your gums all you want.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 856,821 - 856,840 of1,072,341
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••