Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
853,761 - 853,780 of 1,095,741 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Corker Amendment Permanently Offers Citizenship to Those Overstaying Their Visas
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really, tell us the reason? My guess would be that so many have been arrested; creating felons is the only legal way to totally discriminate against a person; for life, even if he/she has completed his/her debt to society. The other reason is discrimination in hiring.
One reason among many.
GOPIdiots

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
Rasmussen Poll: 45% approve Obama's performance.
Among voters not affiliated with either major party, 35% approve, and 63% disapprove.
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...
Rasmussen...ROMNEY IN A LANDSLIDE!!!!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I'm not Jewish you antisemite racist; but, no I am against any involvement in Syria beyond humanitarian aid to the refugees.
We understand that Jews like you and Jean need to keep a low profile in the face of black anti-Semitism and the Obama concentration camps.

Galt will respect your fear and need for privacy.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
questionable?
so i take it you've also never watched FOX.
Your questionable source was noted earlier when they LIED about Deen's party affiliation and deliberately omitted the fact that she appears on many morning shows.

You really should not use them as a source.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You *COULD* be correct on this but from what I've read doing just a cursory internet run....
* The internet is rife with Conspiracy Theories and Phony Science.
* The reasons that Aspartame was approved and that the FDA pulled its approval later was because of faulty testing that was brought to its attention and not because of any sickness attributed to Aspartame use.
But I'm no aficionado of Food Additive bunk and the such. Plus, Snopes seems to show that no evidence suggests a link between Aspartame usage and neurological damage.
Heck, I even looked up my name (Polish heritage) online and found that I'm a wealthy Brazilian Land Owner with links to Nazi Party members hiding out there after the Big War:].
You're Polish? Well, now it all makes sense. Get back to your homoerotic fantasies, you're the champ at that.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
We understand that Jews like you and Jean need to keep a low profile in the face of black anti-Semitism and the Obama concentration camps.
Galt will respect your fear and need for privacy.
You're insane. Have you ever met a Jewish person who didn't immediately mention being Jewish? This is not Nazi Germany where Jews have to hide anymore you nitwit.
Jeans husband is an Israeli, she and I are of Finnish descent, now, go hide, the drones are comin'!!
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
But Obama has made fighting man-made climate change a priority, so this guy (Storch) is obviously a racist.
No other explanation necessary in Obamaland.
Apparently he must be. Obama just said global warming is the greatest threat facing the world today.

It is rumored that the amnesty bill includes a get in free ticket for individuals "harmed" by global warming. I haven't verified this yet but the bill is another monster of over 844 pages.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
And your proof is? Some cherry picked folks on Hannity?
You might want to check the election results and current polling for a more realistic view of where different ethnic groups stand regarding support for a political party.
But hey, keep watching Hannity and believing all of it.
ROMNEY IN A LANDSLIDE!!!!!!
Aunt Battie Lou is the expert spokeswoman for black people!!
I think they should run a candidate like Ted Cruz; with a platform that totally eliminates welfare, foodstamps, ssi, social security, medicare, medicade, Obamacare, abortion, mass deportation of the illegals, etc.
Just go for it Ted, sounds like a real winner to me!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You're insane. Have you ever met a Jewish person who didn't immediately mention being Jewish? This is not Nazi Germany where Jews have to hide anymore you nitwit.
Jeans husband is an Israeli, she and I are of Finnish descent, now, go hide, the drones are comin'!!
The Obama Regime has many of the characteristics of Nazi Germany, beginning with gross violations of Constitutional rights.

The Finnish crap was old from day One.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
Climate scientists have recently started lowering their warming forecasts.
“There are two conceivable explanations — and neither is very pleasant for us,” said Storch.“The first possibility is that less global warming is occurring than expected because greenhouse gases, especially CO2, have less of an effect than we have assumed. This wouldn’t mean that there is no man-made greenhouse effect, but simply that our effect on climate events is not as great as we have believed.”
“The other possibility is that, in our simulations, we have underestimated how much the climate fluctuates owing to natural causes,” Storch added.
http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/int...
Yes, the climate does fluctuate owing to natural causes. But Al Gore would have tried to capitalize on the coming of the Ice Age if liberal cavemen had bought into it.
LNC Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
How much money has Darryl Issa wasted?
He's diverting republicans from forming a political party.

GOP hopes scandals will win election rather than having leaders other than media whoores :-)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently he must be. Obama just said global warming is the greatest threat facing the world today.
It is rumored that the amnesty bill includes a get in free ticket for individuals "harmed" by global warming. I haven't verified this yet but the bill is another monster of over 844 pages.
By the time they finish, the amnesty bill will have more pork than Moochelle's butt.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
No,lily. My friends who are Jewish did not immediately mention they were Jewish. Neither did my Atheist, Christian, etc mention their beliefs when first meeting.

I have worked for months with people who were Jewish and did not realize this until something came up that made that information useful for the situation.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
You might want to check the election results and current polling for a more realistic view of where different ethnic groups stand regarding support for a political party.
You don't trust the polls-remember.

You don't trust anyone or anything that does not support your viewpoint.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
By the time they finish, the amnesty bill will have more pork than Moochelle's butt.
They always stuff it full.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
No,lily. My friends who are Jewish did not immediately mention they were Jewish. Neither did my Atheist, Christian, etc mention their beliefs when first meeting.
I have worked for months with people who were Jewish and did not realize this until something came up that made that information useful for the situation.
lily and Jean's tribe of NYC/Bocajews are different than other Jews, who are fine, normal people.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
But Obama has made fighting man-made climate change a priority, so this guy (Storch) is obviously a racist.
No other explanation necessary in Obamaland.
where and when did President Obama call him a racists?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct about global warming. There are also special provisions for women and homosexuals. The bill is Christmas tree of leftwing wet dreams.

Bernie Sanders, Vermont Communist, is trying to add a massive Porkulus program to the immigration bill.

All aboard for the railroad job.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
It was a group of enlightened black people who had had enough of being led around by the nose as victims and dependents of the democratic party - who realized they could help themselves much better than the government if given opportunities the republican party offered.

The show was spurred by the video made by a state senator in Louisiana who switched to the republican party encouraging more blacks to join him.

There's also a shift among blacks who realize the democratic party doesn't hold their same values either.

Of course, the majority still hold on to false hope and empty promises but more and more are gradually coming to accept that's all the democrats have to offer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min Believer 225,614
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Love Lost 305,388
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 13 hr Bruin For Life 26,967
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Tue RICK SERVICE 28
loan needed (Dec '13) Aug 12 Simon 5
loan offer (Jun '13) Aug 10 Tram 81
Na Aug 9 rrg cgr 1

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••