Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
853,721 - 853,740 of 1,100,627 Comments Last updated 36 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#929472 Jun 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm not one of those who uses this forum to defend white privilege.
that would be every right wing loser who thinks that the white supremacy BS they spout is actually worth listening to. at times all i can do is sit here and laugh at you folks who act like your hate filled proclamations are mainstream.
sucks to be in the minority eh? and until you nutjobs start to act like normal human beings that's the way it's going to stay.
To paraphrase your racist diatribe, "until you folks start to act like normal human beings you will continue to inhabit the bottom rung of society."
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#929473 Jun 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
whatever...
You seem to watch Fox a lot.
i've never watched it.

all i have to do is look at the posts of a few of our Topix FOXbots to know what went on at FOX last night, and then i can go check one of the few dozen FOX fact checking sites to get the real story.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#929474 Jun 22, 2013
When Obama legalizes 10 or 20 million illegal aliens, guess whose jobs they will take?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#929475 Jun 22, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
An Amazon book? Really?
better than going to a right wing racism denial site.

and let's all remember who started this go round....Ms. uber-racist floriduh. it just can't seem to keep from letting us all know it's biggest pet peeve....that most KKK members are right wing.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#929477 Jun 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
To paraphrase your racist diatribe, "until you folks start to act like normal human beings you will continue to inhabit the bottom rung of society."
i didn't say that. you did.

but i must commend you on your level of awareness.

so tell me...what's it like down there?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#929478 Jun 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i've never watched it.
all i have to do is look at the posts of a few of our Topix FOXbots to know what went on at FOX last night, and then i can go check one of the few dozen FOX fact checking sites to get the real story.
Most of your nonsense comes from Media Matters and goes down from there to even more questionable sites.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#929479 Jun 22, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The post I was referring to.
The President Assad of Syria you fuggin moran.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#929480 Jun 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i've never watched it.
So, racist Sonic has never watched Fox but judges it to be racist based on opinions posted on Communist websites.

Time to ignore this ignorant turkey who checks out nothing and just spits back packaged talking points.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#929481 Jun 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
better than going to a right wing racism denial site.
and let's all remember who started this go round....Ms. uber-racist floriduh. it just can't seem to keep from letting us all know it's biggest pet peeve....that most KKK members are right wing.
You know NJ and Dave doing the everything is racism bit had diluted their credibility just as Chris Matthews doing so has made him a butt of jokes.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#929482 Jun 22, 2013
Scandal In The Wind: Senator Mitch McConnell Sticks Fork In IRS Kerfuffle

The mainstream media took to the IRS “scandal” like a bunny in heat to a pair of mink slippers, immediately proclaiming the agency’s alleged targeting of conservative groups for additional tax-exempt-application scrutiny “Nixonian,” and even directly accusing the President of ordering it. The same reporters and commentators who, a month ago, were fitting President Obama for a Joe Biden pardon have fallen silent now that Rep. Elijah Cummings has helped to crush the dream of a White House link to the scandal, but at least Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) is facing facts.

“There might be some folks out there waiting for a hand signed memo from President Obama to Lois Learner to turn up,” he said, referring to conservatives and Republicans who have charged that the IRS was following White House instructions when it targeted conservative non-profits.“Do not hold your breath.”

…“I am prepared to say, and did say today, that the President and his political allies encouraged this kind of bureaucratic overreach by their public comments,” he said.“But that’s quite different from saying they ordered it.”

http://www.mediaite.com/online/scandal-in-the...

so let's get a count on all of the failed attempts to stick Obama with a 'scandal'

Fast and Furious: fail.

Benghazi: fail.

IRS: fail.

i know i missed one or 2. anyone?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#929483 Jun 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i didn't say that. you did.
but i must commend you on your level of awareness.
so tell me...what's it like down there?
Black unemployment is 13.2%, not without reason.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#929484 Jun 22, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you guys understand that 59% disapprove of abortion in all or most situations =limited to certain circumstances?
It is an easy concept.
So don't have one then and mind your own fkn business
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#929485 Jun 22, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You know NJ and Dave doing the everything is racism bit had diluted their credibility just as Chris Matthews doing so has made him a butt of jokes.
Oh stfu dummy
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#929486 Jun 22, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The President Assad of Syria you fuggin moran.
Bocajew lily joining her sockpuppet Realtime in pushing for US involvement in Syria?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#929487 Jun 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
The Rise of the Ku Klux Klan: Right-Wing Movements and National Politics
http://www.amazon.com/The-Rise-Klux-Klan-Righ...
not that hard to see why you spend your days calling everyone else a racist.
2nd KKK was to the Right big time and its home base along with 22 other states was right here in Indiana in Indianapolis which is why Indiana is considered Conservative which even the KKK here in Indiana 1920's fought change.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#929488 Jun 22, 2013
Climate scientists have recently started lowering their warming forecasts.

“There are two conceivable explanations — and neither is very pleasant for us,” said Storch.“The first possibility is that less global warming is occurring than expected because greenhouse gases, especially CO2, have less of an effect than we have assumed. This wouldn’t mean that there is no man-made greenhouse effect, but simply that our effect on climate events is not as great as we have believed.”

“The other possibility is that, in our simulations, we have underestimated how much the climate fluctuates owing to natural causes,” Storch added.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/int...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#929489 Jun 22, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm not going to play the hypocrite, so i can't say that you're wrong.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#929490 Jun 22, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of your nonsense comes from Media Matters and goes down from there to even more questionable sites.
questionable?

so i take it you've also never watched FOX.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#929491 Jun 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, racist Sonic has never watched Fox but judges it to be racist based on opinions posted on Communist websites.
Time to ignore this ignorant turkey who checks out nothing and just spits back packaged talking points.
What communist websites, you're out of your mind. Go hide under your bed, I think a drones coming to getcha
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#929492 Jun 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Black unemployment is 13.2%, not without reason.
Oh really, tell us the reason? My guess would be that so many have been arrested; creating felons is the only legal way to totally discriminate against a person; for life, even if he/she has completed his/her debt to society. The other reason is discrimination in hiring.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 8 min KiMare 226,399
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr Pearl Jam 305,467
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr Bruin Nation 27,092
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Aug 26 RICK SERVICE 29
offer Aug 23 Peter 1
Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••