Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#928820 Jun 21, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Flack pines away for the old days! He envisions the game from the he was playing in his highschool gym in 1965. Can't accept change.
Great game last night! Totally phenomenal!
Baseball follows the rules. NASCAR follows the rules. Golf follow the rules. Football follows the rules. They all follow the rules and are penalized if they don't. What makes basketball (NBA) so special that they are not required to follow the rules of the game? If you don't like the rule, change it. To ignore a rule lowers the standing of the game. Rules are there for a reason. But you all being libtards ignoring a rule (law) that you don't like is second nature so no one should be surprised.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#928821 Jun 21, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL! It's not you, they're collectively stupid, non of them read a paper or paid attention to anything until the black guy became President!!!
Actually most people started paying attention when Hillary Clinton tried to push Hillary Care down our throats-the republicans were ushered into office. I never voted for a democrat after my vote for Bill Clinton in his first term. He was the most disgusting president in history. Young and dumb is no excuse-but I was.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#928822 Jun 21, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting--Gov Blagojevich a democrat in Illinois would not do the bidding for the far left in Chicago--he is in jail for 14 more years-he took no money-but nonetheless he was sentenced because of 'attempted to sell' Barack Hussein O'bama's senate seat--and then you have several democrats in Chicago who were part of the far left who received small or no jail time. I think you are on to something here.
Look at the patreaus affair. There is nothing we can do that the government can't find out about. And if anyone believes a politician won't use that kind of information to get his way, they must be a liberal.

<unlike 100 years ago, homer>

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#928823 Jun 21, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL! It's not you, they're collectively stupid, non of them read a paper or paid attention to anything until the black guy became President!!!
Only you 2 idiots think phone calls were being tracked 100 years ago.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

#928824 Jun 21, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
From aclu.org
"As Ben and Jay explained in their op-ed: "If a politician were revealed to have repeatedly called a phone sex hotline after 2:00 a.m., no one would need to know what was said on the call before drawing conclusions.""
And if people in high places wanted to use that information against their political enemies - this administration could continue to abuse and overreach its power.

That's the main concern everyone has now. No one trusts Obama and everyone in his administration.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#928825 Jun 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Flack yearns for the days of the two handed set shot.
"real dumb"
I would make a bet that "flack" yearns for the day when;
- Traveling was called
- When double dribble was called
- When 6'9" 270 pound so called big men did not flop when ran into and then lie and cringe on the floor in an attempt to get a foul called
- When basketball was about team and not about me, the chest thumping BS is disgraceful
- When moving screens were called
- When players accepted fouls called on them instead of whining and crying
- When the average Joe could afford to take his son to an NBA game
Peace
KMA

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#928826 Jun 21, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The rhetoric that NSA has strict requirements to listen in on American citizens' conversation and read their emails has been disproven by those who know first-hand being allowed to do this by anyone is rubber stamped if they just ask for permission.
Even Bob Beckle, a liberal, said this was true when he saw it happeneing as far back as the 1970s under the Carter administration.
The standards have become much looser since then and thousands of contractors now have access to this information.
Information is power. Politicians are addicted to power. With todays technology, its like super heroin to someone like obama.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#928827 Jun 21, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
It's you
"Harry: "Well the president, though, said, yesterday:'We're not listening to phone calls. We're just looking for patterns."
Joe Biden: "Harry, I don't have to listen to your phone calls to know what you're doing. If I know every single phone call you made, I'm able to determine every single person you talked to. I can get a pattern about your life that is very, very intrusive.""
----------
From aclu.org
"As Ben and Jay explained in their op-ed: "If a politician were revealed to have repeatedly called a phone sex hotline after 2:00 a.m., no one would need to know what was said on the call before drawing conclusions.""
So spying on Americans just began under this administration. Okay, thanks.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#928828 Jun 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I type real slow.
1) They are taxed now.
2) If the law changed from taxing these foreign profits in the year they were made instead of when they were repatriated, then more of those overseas profits would come back to the US & invested here. A incentive to build plants overseas would be eliminated.
3) The taxes used to be collected in the year they were made & guess what? US companies did not collapse as you & Flacktard claim. They flourished.
My God you right whiners don't know f*cking sh*t ( I included those two words so Galt would know it was me posting).
Of course, in Dumbass Dave's world, they would never decide to become foreign corporations.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#928829 Jun 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
ok wingnuts, it's official.
Bush-era whistle-blower: Obama was NSA wiretap victim in 2004
Former National Security Agency analyst Russ Tice, a Bush-era whistle-blower, recently made startling claims that the federal government’s wiretap endeavors targeted high-ranking government officials, including military officials, lawmakers and diplomats.
One of those target wound up being elected president. In appearance on “The Boiling Frogs Show” on Wednesday, Tice made the astonishing claim that the NSA had ordered wiretaps on phones connected to then-Democratic Senate hopeful Barack Obama in 2004, weeks prior to his breakout speech at the 2004 Democratic Convention in Boston.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/06/20/bush-era-wh...
Not possible, Eman says this program was started under the Obama administration.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#928830 Jun 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
It has NEVER been answered.
What legislation did the Democrats pass in 2007 that created this recession.
Come on Flack. Tell me.
Well hello there Dumb Dave!

Tough one for you!

What does the word "abandoned" mean?

Baawwaaaaghhhh!!!!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#928831 Jun 21, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I get all my fox news from you, thanks sonic.
oh sure, as long as you realize that i never get my FOX 'news' from Fox News.

i've heard that actually watching FOX can cause brain damage. even got a few folks around here who can back that one up.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#928832 Jun 21, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
And if people in high places wanted to use that information against their political enemies - this administration could continue to abuse and overreach its power.
That's the main concern everyone has now. No one trusts Obama and everyone in his administration.
It happens all the time. Its happened throughout history.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#928833 Jun 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I type real slow.
1) They are taxed now.
2) If the law changed from taxing these foreign profits in the year they were made instead of when they were repatriated, then more of those overseas profits would come back to the US & invested here. A incentive to build plants overseas would be eliminated.
3) The taxes used to be collected in the year they were made & guess what? US companies did not collapse as you & Flacktard claim. They flourished.
My God you right whiners don't know f*cking sh*t ( I included those two words so Galt would know it was me posting).
Well hello there Dumb Dave!

Another tough one for you!

Did Bush "abandon" Afghanastan?

Baawwaaaaghhhh!!!!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#928834 Jun 21, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Only you 2 idiots think phone calls were being tracked 100 years ago.
party line.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#928835 Jun 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Flack yearns for the days of the two handed set shot.
Boo!

Was Clinton impeached?

Baawwaaaaghhhh!!!!!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#928836 Jun 21, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
I would make a bet that "flack" yearns for the day when;
- Traveling was called
- When double dribble was called
- When 6'9" 270 pound so called big men did not flop when ran into and then lie and cringe on the floor in an attempt to get a foul called
- When basketball was about team and not about me, the chest thumping BS is disgraceful
- When moving screens were called
- When players accepted fouls called on them instead of whining and crying
- When the average Joe could afford to take his son to an NBA game
Peace
KMA
Exactly, Easy!!! But we all know libtards don't like playing by the rules.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#928837 Jun 21, 2013
Ingraham Dismisses Sen. Rubio's 2016 Chances For Supporting Immigration Reform: "Rubio's Over. Stick A Fork In Him"

http://mediamatters.org/video/2013/06/21/ingr...

Rubio/Jindal 2016!!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#928838 Jun 21, 2013
So the NSA became official in 1952 although there were predecessors such as the AFSA.

So I guess up until Obama came in to office they were sitting around twiddling their thumbs and/or possibly detaining a carrier pigeon or two for the last 60 years.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#928839 Jun 21, 2013
DOW headed down again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 40 min STO 305,843
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 41 min superwilly 228,546
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 1 hr tarmo 1,100
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Bruin For Life 27,577
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 4 hr PieceMaker 339
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) 7 hr Carol 280
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mon El SupremoS 201,038

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE