Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
852,721 - 852,740 of 1,079,302 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Which countries do you think we should declare war on today:
Russia, China, North Korea, Syria, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt?
If America declared a war on ignorance, you'd be right in its crosshairs.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Look in your pants for bugs.
Especially in the dark hole.
I'm flattered that you're interested in the contents of my pants but from your posts I'm pretty sure you've not reached the age of consent. Try Waxywaxturd.
proud2bwhite

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
better question.. what group of syco muslims will obama give aid to today? Will it be the muslim brotherhood or the muslim rebels who cut open the chest of their enemies and eat the beating heart? Oh wait he may be to busy for that today , I forgot he's trying to set up negotiations with the muslims terrorist that behead children eating from a garbage can.
LNC Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Well I see I don't have to look.
Tea Party rally yesterday tops 20,000.
Obama Berlin crowd lowered to 4500.
(snicker)
Selected crowd in Berlin for per security.(BBC World News)

President Obama is very strong on protecting the security of the USA after the failure of 9/11 ...which was NOT President George Bush's fault.

We need to monitor terrorists phone calls, emails etc.
If anther attack would occur, the public would want to know why more was not done.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
(snicker)
The Liberal Media is very busy on this point. One Liberal media spigot said 600 were at the Tea Party Rally. I then saw an image later of a crowd reaching to the horizon:]

This is like the Nation of Islam's Million Man March. The Liberal Media made it such a big deal and yet the photos showed a smattering of urban trash. It was suggested later that black men are accustomed to hiding behind trees and buildings so that's why they didn't show in the photos.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
How cute.
More tough talk on a message board with a touch of insanity.
Perfect
Realtime say's there's No God, yet Google is his search engine prayer breakfast and acts like one.. Allah Akbar! Praise Google

It's the culture...
Nostrilis H Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I pick Serbia & Libya. DOH! Clinton & Obama already did that. Now hostile Muslims & Terrorists have more power there. Good job Dumb Dave!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
When did Republicans try to redue the cost of healthcare?
The exact moment you began snoring in front of DWTS.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Emaen wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm flattered that you're interested in the contents of my pants but from your posts I'm pretty sure you've not reached the age of consent. Try Waxywaxturd.
You're flattered that someone is interested in the bug-infested contents of your pants?

Well, I'm not an entomologist but I once worked for Orkin as a Summer Hire in college.

Since: May 11

Greencastle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>

When did that become the role of government?
Ask Carol. She sad they tried.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
(snicker)
Two thousand tops at the TeaParty rally, the shameful images can easily be found online.

Hateful old mofos those are. Disgusting, hateful old fools!
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>That isn't exactly true. Ayers and his wife Dorn hate Israel. They would like to see it wiped off the mat. They are just like O'bama and the liberals that follow him around. Dorn is a self-hating Jew--and Ayers is just a hater. Dorn wears a poppy in her hair every where so goes for solidarity with the Moslem heroin trade.
"Palestinian children tortured, used as shields by Israel - U.N.
Reuters June 21, 2013, 1:55 am

By Stephanie Nebehay

GENEVA (Reuters)- A United Nations human rights body accused Israeli forces on Thursday of mistreating Palestinian children, including by torturing those in custody and using others as human shields.

Palestinian children in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank, captured by Israel in the 1967 war, are routinely denied registration of their birth and access to health care, decent schools and clean water, the U.N. Committee on the Rights of the Child said.

"Palestinian children arrested by (Israeli) military and police are systematically subject to degrading treatment, and often to acts of torture, are interrogated in Hebrew, a language they did not understand, and sign confessions in Hebrew in order to be released," it said in a report.

The Israeli Foreign Ministry said it had responded to a report by the U.N. children's agency UNICEF in March on ill-treatment of Palestinian minors and questioned whether the U.N. committee's investigation covered new ground.

"If someone simply wants to magnify their political bias and political bashing of Israel not based on a new report, on work on the ground, but simply recycling old stuff, there is no importance in that," spokesman Yigal Palmor said.

Kirsten Sandberg, a Norwegian expert who chairs the U.N. Committee on the Rights of the Child, said the report was based on facts, not on the political opinions of its members.

"We look at what violations of children's rights are going on within Israeli jurisdiction," she told Reuters.

She said Israel did not acknowledge that it had jurisdiction in the occupied territories, but the committee believed it does, meaning it has a responsibility to comply with the U.N. Convention on the Rights of the Child.

The report by its 18 independent experts acknowledged Israel's national security concerns and noted that children on both sides of the conflict continue to be killed and wounded, but that more casualties are Palestinian.

Most Palestinian children arrested are accused of throwing stones, which can carry a penalty of up to 20 years in prison, the committee said.

The watchdog examined Israel's record of compliance with the children's rights convention as part of its regular review of the pact from 1990 signed by 193 countries, including Israel. An Israeli delegation attended the session.

The U.N. committee regretted what it called Israel's persistent refusal to respond to requests for information on children in the Palestinian territories and occupied Syrian Golan Heights since the last review in 2002.

"DISPROPORTIONATE"

"Hundreds of Palestinian children have been killed and thousands injured over the reporting period as a result of (Israeli) military operations, especially in Gaza," the report said.

Israel battled a Palestinian uprising during part of the 10-year period examined by the committee....

During the 10-year period, an estimated 7,000 Palestinian children aged 12 to 17, but some as young as nine, had been arrested, interrogated and detained, the U.N. report said.

Many are brought in leg chains and shackles before military courts, while youths are held in solitary confinement, sometimes for months, the report said.

It voiced deep concern at the "continuous use of Palestinian children as human shields and informants", saying 14 such cases had been reported between January 2010 and March 2013 alone...."
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Boehner is a Democrat, dumbass. You'd know that if you actually knew what goes on in DC.
He's a republican. It's the t-p who are trying to hijack the party.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... Have no fear of perfection, you'll never reach it RealDave.
It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
And Dumbass Dave took the bait.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Two thousand tops at the TeaParty rally, the shameful images can easily be found online.
Draft dodger Realtime hates Americans who stand up for their rights.
LNC Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Two thousand tops at the TeaParty rally, the shameful images can easily be found online.
Tea Party may be funded by the Democrats as Tea Party provided the two rape candidates for the Senate in 2012

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, many think Progressives are loons.
Progressives greatest weakness is their naive belief that conservatives will reassess their loopy ideas once they are shown factual empirical data to the contrary. The reality is that fanatics have no interest in truth and are easily frightened and manipulated by their handlers.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't mean shit for 2016.
Organizing For America will choose an Obama surrogate. They have all the money, not the Democrat Party. When Obama attends all these fundraisers, do you actually think the money is for Hillary's campaign?
And yet, cons have no idea who they'll field.

I suspect it's going to be a throw away candidate.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Speaking in Ireland this week, President Obama stated that Catholic schools were divisive:“If towns remain divided—if Catholics have their schools and buildings and Protestants have theirs, if we can’t see ourselves in one another and fear or resentment are allowed to harden—that too encourages division and discourages cooperation.” On Thursday, the American Catholics for Religious Freedom fired back on President Obama’s words to 2,000 young people at the G8 Summit, stating,“President Obama’s anti-faith, secular agenda was shamefully on full display yesterday when he told the young people of Northern Ireland that Catholic education and other faith-based schools were divisive and an obstacle to peace. All Americans of faith should be outraged by these comments which clearly telegraph the President’s belief system and are in fact at their core even anti-American.”

American Catholics for Religious Freedom points out that the media has completely ignored the story, and adds,“Secular progressives like President Obama ignore the truth that faith-based education is a component of the Religious Freedom guaranteed by the Constitution. He can’t bear the thought that Catholic and parochial schools not only teach important values but consistently produce better educational results at lower cost than America’s failing public schools. The President’s troubling values are showing here in a way that demonstrate just how dangerous this Administration is and how committed it is to eroding the rights of all people of faith.”

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the NCAA Basketball Forum right now

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Dave Nelson 224,060
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Junket 305,081
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) 5 hr RICK SERVICE 26
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 16 hr PEE PEE PETE 26,649
urgent loan needed apply now (Sep '13) Jul 20 Danny 2
loan needed (Dec '13) Jul 20 Danny 4
Hairston's bounceback game highlights big day f... Jul 16 Go go d 1
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••