Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,622)

Showing posts 852,421 - 852,440 of1,073,266
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Where'd you go Dumb Dave?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Mornin' dums and normal people.
Hi Homer,
RIP Tony Soprano :(

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really? Tickets for game 7 are $30,000. Sold out.
Just proves that rich people can be stupid too.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Tea Partiers Boo Marco Rubio's Support For Gang Of Eight Immigration Bill
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/19/tea-...
so i guess he's now become a serious GOP presidential candidate for 2016.
Wonder if he'll change his name to Marc Blonde so people like Aunt Battie won't get nervous with his "ferren soundin' name"

Allen West is contemplating primarying him !! What a dolt
GOPIdiots

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder why Africa was the vacation place calling him. Aren't we supposed to be tightening our belts and putting some "skin in the game"?
There are many places right here in the U.S. where he could have relaxed from all the lying and stonewalling.
It's not a vacation stupid.
Bush visited Africa twice in 8 years...were you equally outraged then?
RogerThat

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Walking CLOSELY to God?...realityCheck >>

http://youtu.be/xaRDEqO7_TE

lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Wonder why Africa was the vacation place calling him. Aren't we supposed to be tightening our belts and putting some "skin in the game"?
There are many places right here in the U.S. where he could have relaxed from all the lying and stonewalling.
Africa is the hot spot for travel these days.My daughter just booked a private jet for an 83 year old and 6 of her friends to go on safari!!

Maybe you think the President should consult you before he makes his travel plans?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

PHOENIX, June 19 (Reuters)- The co-founder of the Minutemen civilian border patrol group that for several years watched for unauthorized immigrants crossing to Arizona from Mexico, was arrested on Wednesday on suspicion of molesting three young girls.

Chris Simcox, 52, who co-founded the Minuteman Civil Defense Corps in 2005, was booked into a Maricopa County jail in connection with the molestation of three girls under the age of 10, said Sergeant Tommy Thompson, a Phoenix police spokesman.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/19/chri...

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Boob-In-Chief's image has already been badly damaged. It's all downhill from here on out. A Skunk can't change its stripes.
Only in the little world of hardcore conservatives do people buy into the asinine scandals perpetrated by sensationalized media and talking heads like Glenn Beck.

You had better wake up and look at the whole picture. Americans are sick and tired of the Republican witch hunts and the Republican party will not survive if you continue down this path.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>A few more wanted to attend but they died of old age.
i never thought of that.

maybe funeral homes can start offering the 'Tea Party package': drive you past the rally on the way to the cemetery.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people call the Magic Negro the 'Commander-In-Chief'.
You call him Mr. Phallus.
In any event, I use common definitions to call a spade a spade.
You are free to use any definitions that please you and your fantasies.
Oh goody; more homoerotic fantasy from the forum closet queen.
Quel surpris!
forks_make_us_fa t

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

"A Monitored Human Being Is Not a Free One"

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/eur...

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, there's plenty of truth. Plenty of lies and stonewalling to keep it hidden too.
A Pew Research Report showed that those who buy into conspiracy theories are "people who did not attend college, people who live in the Midwest or the South, and people in rural areas." In other words, the ill informed.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Miami Heat has one white player on the roster, a drug-addict benchwarmer who hardly ever plays.
They have two white players, Miller and Andersen. Both have been playing all along, Miller was injured. You're an idiot. Perhaps the NBA has predominantly black players is because they are superior athletes. Ganobili on the Spurs is a phenomenal player, comes from Argentina.
Theobromine

Fredonia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe because we are at WAR in Mali - one of the largest gold mining regions in the world that just happens to have the same amount of production that we owe the French in GOLD that isn't there. O must go and coordinate and be briefed on Africom plans to get Mali GOLD. Just before WW2 France, Britain and Germany shipped their GOLD to the US for safekeeping. It's "on deposit" here with our FED but noone has SEEN it with eyes since. Germany and France have demanded their GOLD back and we promised to return it over a period of several years, a little at a time. Just enough years to go to WAR and get some since its not realy there. GOLD=WAR. It's all about the money.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in the little world of hardcore conservatives do people buy into the asinine scandals perpetrated by sensationalized media and talking heads like Glenn Beck.
You had better wake up and look at the whole picture. Americans are sick and tired of the Republican witch hunts and the Republican party will not survive if you continue down this path.
I think that is their intent. Will they run a third party candidate in 2016?
forks_make_us_fa t

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Liberals and Conservatives on how to manage wildlife or...when liberals kill seals to manage the species population it is ok...

When its a Liberal and a Kennedy:

"Noah and me working with Canadian wild life officials to cull seal population near Rankin Inlet. Over population of seals is causing great damage to local fisheries. Thousands of seal pups must be culled each year. We worked with trappers who taught Noah how to identify the weak ones."

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/jack-coleman/201...

And when Gov Palin was for culling the Alaska wolf population:

"I am outraged by Sarah Palin's promotion of this cruel, unscientific and senseless practice, which has no place in modern America," actress and animal activist Ashley Judd said in a press release. "Because she is apparently determined to continue and expand this horrific program, I am grateful that Defenders will aggressively fight to stop her. I am proud to be a part of that effort."

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton will not be the nominee, may not even run, so who else you got?
Elizabeth Warren

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>It never ceases to amaze me how as a so called teacher, you lie with a clear conscious.
You must have an amazing stomach and one heck of a morphing set of morals.
http://jonathanturley.org/2010/03/29/tea-bagg...
"Many of us were shocked by the scene of Tea Party activists attacking a disabled man with Parkinsonís disease who held a sign calling for health care reform. One man threw money at Robert A. Letcher, 60, and began screaming uncontrollably that him. The man has now been identified as Chris Reichert and he has issued an apology...."
On Capitol Hill, the rally was referred to as the Glenn Beck Rally. That pretty much says it all.

Beck even said 80% of the people who listen to him on the radio think what he says is nuts. Where there is fire......

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>It never ceases to amaze me how as a so called teacher, you lie with a clear conscious.
You must have an amazing stomach and one heck of a morphing set of morals.
http://jonathanturley.org/2010/03/29/tea-bagg...
"Many of us were shocked by the scene of Tea Party activists attacking a disabled man with Parkinsonís disease who held a sign calling for health care reform. One man threw money at Robert A. Letcher, 60, and began screaming uncontrollably that him. The man has now been identified as Chris Reichert and he has issued an apology...."
"Screaming" screaming at someone is now violence. You loony left wingers are a bunch of pu $$ ies.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 852,421 - 852,440 of1,073,266
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••