Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#928245 Jun 20, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you for posting this. It has always bothered me that the truth about that damn war is never told. One of the reasons I decided not to become a democrat like the rest of my family. Unfortunately the libtards on here won't believe you and call you a liar. But it is the truth.
Every word of that post was bullsht Flacko.

I've corrected, even challenged that clown a few times but he keeps right on pasting that sht here and on a few other threads so fk him. I don't even read the nonsense anymore, I didn't think anyone other than Carol did.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#928246 Jun 20, 2013
flack wrote:
If the market goes below the June 6 low it will be a 'double bottom' that could trigger automatic sell orders causing a free fall. Hang on for the ride.
$7 gas, 10 other instances where the stock market was supposed to collapse, electric bills increasing tenfold, Obama will lose the election, blah blah blah <yawn>

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#928247 Jun 20, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Whatever"
Keep in mind that "real dumb" is a supporter of the weathermens ideals. He approves of their bombing;
- 1970 - NYC police headquarters
- 1971 - Us Capital
- 1972 - The Pentagon
"real dumb" fails to understand that the weatherman were not a bit better than the Boston bombers. Both werefucking groups of lowlifes, he approves of both.
Peace
Peace
Eed, you dumb f*ck, I clearly said I thought their tactics were wrong.

Why don't you pull your empty head from your oversized ass & look around every now & then.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#928248 Jun 20, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> If it were true, I wouldn't give 2 shits. Now how is it you know this about him when most Americans don't? You got some type of inside source? Or maybe the source is inside you!
You wouldn't know because this information isn't in your indoctrination sessions. We know because we actually look into subjects we're interested in, like who the hell is the president.
If you want to know about Obama being homosexual, just search this:

larry sinclair donald young larry bland and nate spencer

Let us know what you learn.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#928249 Jun 20, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Good patriotic, down to earth song. Plastic, needy DemoKrats hate it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =i6XZDb045xUXX
Yep! Love me some Skynyrd!!!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#928250 Jun 20, 2013
<quoted text>
Bethlehem, PA & surrounding redneck area - Ha! What a pit!
People in WV have a higher standard of living for Christ's sake!
Tough to argue with you there.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#928251 Jun 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Never mix your political loyalties with your investment decisions.
Thank you, Prescott Bush...never let killin' other people's kids get in the way of your own selfishness...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#928252 Jun 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no logical reason for the existence of New Jersey.
Just give it to New York and end the Joisey inferiority complex.
You should go have a talk with Governor Christie.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#928253 Jun 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
A GOP county chairman in Illinois called a black female congressional candidate a "street walker" and the "love child" of the Democratic party -- and he was referring to a fellow Republican, The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported Wednesday.
Montgomery County GOP Chairman Jim Allen emailed the website Republican News Watch with his remarks about former Miss America Erika Harold, who will challenge incumbent Rep. Rodney Davis (R-IL) in the Republican primary for Illinois' 13th congressional district.
"Rodney Davis will win and the love child of the D.N.C. will be back in Shitcago by May of 2014 working for some law firm that needs to meet their quota for minority hires," he wrote. "... Now, miss queen is being used like a street walker and her pimps are the DEMOCRAT PARTY and RINO REPUBLICANS."
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/i...
nonpartisan racist.
This is mild compared to how Sarah Palin was treated you democrats.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#928254 Jun 20, 2013
House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) said Thursday that if the Congressional Budget Office is right about immigration legislation, the reform would be "a real boon" for the country.

"I haven't studied the report... It is kind of interesting though that they used dynamic scoring, something we've been urging them to do for a long time," Boehner said. "If in fact those numbers are anywhere close to being accurate, it would be a real boon for the country."

He said he has asked House Budget Chairman Paul Ryan (R-WI) to look at the CBO report, which found that the Senate gang of eight legislation would reduce the deficit by $197 billion over 10 years.

"Regardless of what the Senate does, the House is going to work its will," he said.

Boehner dodged several questions about whether he supports a pathway to citizenship, saying it's not his job to impose his will on the other 434 House members.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/b...

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#928255 Jun 20, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Every word of that post was bullsht Flacko.
I've corrected, even challenged that clown a few times but he keeps right on pasting that sht here and on a few other threads so fk him. I don't even read the nonsense anymore, I didn't think anyone other than Carol did.
I've known the truth of that post since the 70's. The fact that you call it bullshit! doesn't change the fact that it is true. Mr. Peabody!

Newville, PA

#928256 Jun 20, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a moron.
Using explosives is an act of terrorism and your idiotic claims no was killed doesn't change the fact.
Your argument is without merit and is called splitting hairs that a court of law would scoff at.
Show me once where I said that setting bombs was not an act of terrorism.

Show me where I said that because people wren't target that it meant it wasn't terrorism.

The subject was whether Bill Ayers targeted people when he set off his bombs.

Try to keep up.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#928257 Jun 20, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yep! Love me some Skynyrd!!!
Yee haw! Actually Homer a big Skynyrd fan as well as Molly Hatchett, Blackfoot, love most southern rock...I preferred the older Skynyrd compared to their more recent stuff.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#928258 Jun 20, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>$7 gas, 10 other instances where the stock market was supposed to collapse, electric bills increasing tenfold, Obama will lose the election, blah blah blah <yawn>
Would have gotten there to if you libtards didn't crash the economy. Is it 2015 yet numbnuts? The electric prices will start spiking in 2015. You're a moran!!!

Newville, PA

#928259 Jun 20, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass Dave doesn't count fellow Weatherman terrorists who were killed building a bomb for Obama mentor Ayers.
Bill Ayers had nothing to do with that. He was against action that would hurt people.

Why dio you right whiners have to lie about this. Are you all that desperate that you need to lie about Bill Ayers?

Really?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#928260 Jun 20, 2013
Bill O'Reilly and Kirsten Powers sparred about drones on Wednesday's "O'Reilly Factor," when the Fox News host said he wanted to know why "far-left loons" who oppose drones and Guantanamo are "so crazy."

“Only crazy people don’t want drones, Bill?” Powers asked. O'Reilly asked how else, if not by using drones, people should "protect" themselves against terrorists.

The two disagreed on almost every single point that the other person brought up. Powers demanded evidence that drone warfare has actually protected the United States. An indignant O'Reilly asked if she was saying that the attacks "have not badly damaged the enemy."

Powers argued that by bombing civilians, drones have actually spurred more antagonism towards the United States and created more potential terrorists. "So in a war on terror, you're not supposed to attack the enemy because they might get mad?" O'Reilly asked.

When he pressed on the number of civilians who have been killed, she responded, "Are you seriously saying that civilians are not being killed by drones?"

"They don't launch the drones unless there is a likelihood that civilians will not be killed," O'Reilly shot back.

"That's not true," Powers declared.

"That's what President Obama said flat-out," O'Reilly said, adding that the president should get "the benefit of the doubt" in lieu of other evidence.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/20/bill...

here's what your boy said, so pay attention FOXbots...."in lieu of other evidence."

Prevented this

#928261 Jun 20, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
CSPAN Broadcast Today's Miniscule Tea Party Rally
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/06/19/1217...
though a thousand is much better that the 200 that have been showing up for the last few Tea Party 'rallies'.
can't wait to see one of you nutjobs try to rectify that.
LOL-you seem to want to hope that there were only a thousand people--people as far as the eye could see. Even your stupidest liberal site says you are a liar. I bet it scares you liberals that the Tea Party could get this many people together in a short two week time:)
https://www.teapartypatriots.org/2013/06/wish...

Here's the liberal site that says you are a liar:
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/06/19/tea-pa...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#928262 Jun 20, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>This is mild compared to how Sarah Palin was treated you democrats.
not sure any Democrat called her white trash, or the worst of the worst...a RINO.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#928263 Jun 20, 2013
<quoted text>
I wouldn't mind living there by the bridge or in the mountains. I can't wait to leave this vulture pit of Democrats in ConnectiKut. Your state is headed in the right direction.
If you do go there bring your photo ID. You cannot buy alcohol or cigarettes at any chain store/restaurant without one.

Prevented this

#928264 Jun 20, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Ayers had nothing to do with that. He was against action that would hurt people.
Why dio you right whiners have to lie about this. Are you all that desperate that you need to lie about Bill Ayers?
Really?
That isn't exactly true. Ayers and his wife Dorn hate Israel. They would like to see it wiped off the mat. They are just like O'bama and the liberals that follow him around. Dorn is a self-hating Jew--and Ayers is just a hater. Dorn wears a poppy in her hair every where so goes for solidarity with the Moslem heroin trade.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 4 min Quantummist 3,245
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 min Honey Get Real 308,066
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Anonymous 28,762
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sat thetruth 234,703
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Thu HitMan 201,321
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Jan 27 Pinoyboyguy 733
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (Jun '13) Jan 24 RICK SERVICE 32
More from around the web