You should have added 100 ways (or more) how Obama is not like Bush. "President Obama and President Bush should never be compared to one another. Ever. These men couldnít be more different when it comes to policy, personality, and decision-making. In fact, let us count the 100 different ways in which the two men governed; differences that will remind us all why we should be glad that Bush is not still in the White House."<quoted text>
5 ways Obama is just like George W. Bush
From drone strikes to proxy detentions to warrantless wiretapping, he's kept the U.S. on permanent war footing
1. Bush started the war in Iraq and Obama ended it.
2. Bush lowered taxes on the wealthy and Obama raised taxes on the wealthy.
3. Bush tried to give Social Security to Wall Street and Obama protected it.
4. Bush left office with a $1 trillion deficit and Obama has lowered it.
5. President Bush ignored the War in Afghanistan and Obama made it his focus.
6. Bush didnít kill Osama Bin Laden; Obama did.
7. Bush sanctioned torture and Obama ended torture.
8. Bush opened the Gitmo prison and Obama is trying to close it.
9. Bush instituted the failed No Child Left Behind education program and Obama ended it.
10. Bush relied on military force while Obama has relied on diplomacy.
Read more: http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/05/12/100-d...
And most important I think of all--Bush asked for more Presidential power and obstructed Congress active role in oversight and transparency and Obama has called for more Congress oversight and restrictions on his own Presidential powers to wage war .