Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
843,021 - 843,040 of 1,082,423 Comments Last updated 17 min ago
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Look behind you:)
Thanks. You should have said to look behind AND down to be accurate, son!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Leggy Mountbatten wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to, big fan, then Bird retired.
Great fun if you like eight guys standing around while the team stud goes one-on-one.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You must've had some bad experiences with cops yourself?
Even though I'm not disagreeing with you.
Galt has not had any personal experiences with cops, but feels that the cops think they are our masters instead of our employees.

Time to set the record straight.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
#5. When most people hear the words,“tax hike,” they naturally assume raising income taxes. But tax rates dropped dramatically across-the-board during Reagan’s tenure.
Many of Reagan’s so-called “tax increases” were actually examples of ending deductions.
One of the tax increases was the Highway Revenue Act of 1982, a temporary increase in the federal gas tax from 4 to 9 cents. Another was a cigarette tax. These are real tax increases, but not to be confused with the income tax.
Reluctantly, Reagan agreed to the largest tax increase of his presidency, the Tax Equity and Fiscal Responsibility Act of 1982, after being offered a deal by the Democrats to agree to cut spending in return. The Democratic Congress then promptly proceeded to ignore the planned spending cuts.
Sound familiar?
Reagan cut more taxes than raised them.
So I would say your source is intentionally misleading on this one.
Plagerizing "Dailycaller" I see. Any intelligent person understands that "federal taxes" is not the same as "income taxes".

I do find it funny that you are so willing to jump on the bankwagon that claims "Reagan's so-called 'tax increases' were actually examples of ending deductions". Why is it Republican's can't use that same logic when referencing Obama's end to deductions? Don't answer that, I know....it's that old Republican mantra: Do as we say, not as we do.

Reagan raised federal taxes eleven times. That is not a misleading statement, it is the truth. What's misleading is the Republican smoke screen that attempts to define "federal taxes" as "income taxes".

http://dailycaller.com/2012/06/06/ronald-reag...

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Leggy Mountbatten wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you do if your neighborhood was consistently being victimized?
Page 1 of comments on Black mob attacks pregnant White woman ...
www.youtube.com/all_comments...
Black mob attacks pregnant White woman. by NationalNewsChannel • 10,281 views. How about the following story out of Sanford, Florida this past week?
If it were that big of a problem, I'd move.

If that weren't an option, I'd be prepared for anything. I just wouldn't leave my house with a gun looking for perceived perpetrators.

Zimmerman apparently wanted to protect his neighborhood which, by all reports, was constantly being victimized.

That's why I'm content to let the court decide his fate.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What crime? Walking while black? Zimmerman is a trigger happy murderer, a menace to society. I think he'll get life.
Now, GFY
Hee, Hee.

Being Liberal and stupid has it's frustrations, eh?

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Plagerizing "Dailycaller" I see. Any intelligent person understands that "federal taxes" is not the same as "income taxes".
I do find it funny that you are so willing to jump on the bankwagon that claims "Reagan's so-called 'tax increases' were actually examples of ending deductions". Why is it Republican's can't use that same logic when referencing Obama's end to deductions? Don't answer that, I know....it's that old Republican mantra: Do as we say, not as we do.
Reagan raised federal taxes eleven times. That is not a misleading statement, it is the truth. What's misleading is the Republican smoke screen that attempts to define "federal taxes" as "income taxes".
http://dailycaller.com/2012/06/06/ronald-reag...
I'm getting less in my paycheck now. We all are. We're probably going to get even less after January 1.

Real median family income grew by $4,000 during the Reagan period.

There's your answer.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not convinced Zimmerman was a racist. He seemed more like a wannabe law enforcer too eager to find trouble.
His numerous calls to 911, for example, was out of the ordinary.
That was my impression of him anyway.
Aunt Battie ...
Pleas disregard the 'intro' to this page ...
Just read the 'call log' and it will show he was doing neighborhood watch calls in reference to his "duties" as that ...
Not necessarily 911 but to police dispatch number.
As told to do in his 'paperwork by the Homeowners association' for his gated complex.

In the meantime, from doing all those calls he had built up a camaraderie with the caller and was told to call anytime he saw something, regardless of hwere it originated from ...

Just an FYI to maybe get a better picture of him.

Also, he and his wife were Big Brother/Big Sister to several underprivileged kids, in the area.

That sounds like a "kind' man, who did not like to see people disrespected, regardless of race or ethnicity. A law abiding American ... That did not want to see his community go down the drain, as is happening ALL over this country.

Hope this helps. The media went a looooong way in portraying him in a bad light and Trayvon as a saint. Trayvon WAS far from the innocent one, portrayed.

http://www.documentcloud.org/documents/327330...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Sorry for mispelling ):
Aunt Battie = Aunt Bettie

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Leggy Mountbatten wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you do if your neighborhood was consistently being victimized?
Page 1 of comments on Black mob attacks pregnant White woman ...
www.youtube.com/all_comments...
Black mob attacks pregnant White woman. by NationalNewsChannel • 10,281 views. How about the following story out of Sanford, Florida this past week?
It is worth mentioning that blacks in that neighborhood also thought this was wrong. The black community, IMHO, needs to dump Progressive Liberalism and come into this century. Many are trying and they should be recognized for their efforts.
Leggy Mountbatten

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you avoid the cops when they storm a Costco store and gun down a woman serving pizza because she is waving a knife? And fire their weapons so carelessly that they shoot each other.
I know what you mean, they seem to over react frequently, I'm just talking about my personal experience.

7 years in Vegas, i never once saw a cop disciplined in any meaningful way.

One thing to remember is many times they are acting on orders from higher ups.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt has not had any personal experiences with cops, but feels that the cops think they are our masters instead of our employees.
Time to set the record straight.
Too many are too eager to overreact, so I know what you mean. I could hardly watch that cop show "bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do" when it came on and my husand watched it. I'd end up mad. At the cops. Every time.

They're not all like that and there are good cops. I always try to remember that. It's a job I wouldn't want, that's for sure.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I love stories like this. Women empowered with a weapon for self defense. Some women haven't been so lucky and didn't have a firearm. And the police were just as apathetic. I don't own a gun but sometimes think all women should. At least women who feel threatened in any way.
Pink guns are becoming popular among women.
Leggy Mountbatten

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
If it were that big of a problem, I'd move.
If that weren't an option, I'd be prepared for anything. I just wouldn't leave my house with a gun looking for perceived perpetrators.
Zimmerman apparently wanted to protect his neighborhood which, by all reports, was constantly being victimized.
That's why I'm content to let the court decide his fate.
I'm not, he never should have been charged. Have you even heard of this?

Unarmed handicap Hispanic Man Shot By Black man in Phoenix
April 12, 2012 by Underground Militia
Filed under: Uncategorized

lets see how much backwards justice AZ has ?

In a case that is being compared to the Trayvon Martin shooting, a black man who shot and killed an unarmed man outside an Arizona restaurant is claiming self-defense.

On Tuesday, April 3, 2012, around 7:30 p.m., 29-year-old Daniel Adkins, who appears to be a white male Hispanic, was killed outside a Laveen, Arizona, Taco Bell at 7233 South 51st Avenue, near Baseline Road, said Phoenix police.

Authorities said the shooter, a 22-year-old black man, was pulling out of the Taco Bell drive thru when he crossed paths with Adkins, who was walking his dog on the sidewalk.

One report indicates Adkins struck the driver’s vehicle with a bat or a metal pole after he and the driver exchanged words.

Investigators did not find a weapon at the scene, indicating the black driver lied about it..

However, an independent eyewitness said Adkins swung his fist in the direction of the driver several times, according to various local news sources.

Like Florida, Arizona has a “Stand Your Ground” law, which allows a “victim” to use deadly force when faced with a life or death confrontation.

Thus far, the shooter has not been arrested or charged with a crime.

Adkins’ family members are calling for justice.

Where's all the libs calling for justice? where's Al and Jesse?

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Sorry for mispelling ):
Aunt Battie = Aunt Bettie
No worries.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Leggy Mountbatten wrote:
these examples are too easy to find:
Seattle in denial about black mobs - WorldNetDaily
www.wnd.com/2013/02/seattle-in-denial-about-b... ;
Feb 4, 2013 –... of black mob lawlessness documented in the book “White Girl Bleed a ... The Fox station reported a few months before that a disabled man was “terrorized” on a bus, then .... Sanford healing 1 year after Trayvon's death?
It's my belief that LOWER CLASS BLACKS ARE taught to hate whites at home and in their communities, taught whitey is fair game for crimes,it explains the many, many black assaults on whites, asians, etc.
It also helps to explain the high black prison population.
Leggy Mountbatten

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Swung his fists in the direction of the car, how does that compare to having your face bashed?

Self loathing honkies, they disgust me.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
In Manning's case. a weak link because of sexual orientation.
Not exactly a Rear Guard, eh?
Leggy Mountbatten

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
A good start would be to strip the police of all the paramilitary weapons, equipment, and uniforms, including killer squads like SWAT.
Civilian cops are enough, not paramilitary steroid freaks.
And regular drug testing, particularly for steroids.
I do not care one bit for the para military crap the police use for even trivial matters, like invading a guitar factory, not sure who to blame, maybe the feds for doling out extra money.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! They're confused now.
You're hitting them with reality and they just can't take it!
Already discredited three of them. Maybe I'll get around to a few more tomorrow.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 224,390
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr John-K 305,162
loan offer with low interest 6 hr Pastor james 1
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 hr FLORIDA SWAMPER 26,704
Carmelo Anthony, Wes Johnson, Dion Waiters faci... Sun engd 2
herbal cure for HIV aids and cancer contact san... (Jun '13) Jul 26 Towolawi abdullahi 21
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Jul 24 jessirinneyswift 9
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••