Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#917338 Jun 2, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes!
Am I allowed to pick a fist fight with every right whiner scummmmbag I see, then pull a firearm during the fight and kill the sleazeballlll?
Is that after or before I take your lunch money & slap the books out of your hands, Nerd?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#917339 Jun 2, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Excerpts from the Rose Garden speech:
"Since our founding, the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths. We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. But there is absolutely no justification to this type of senseless violence.
"Of course, yesterday was already a painful day for our nation as we marked the solemn memory of the 9/11 attacks. We mourned with the families who were lost on that day...No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for."
....Obama clearly spoke of the attack on Benghazi in terms of the video - "we reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others..." and was speaking about the original 9/11 - "no acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation..."
The two were completely separate.
Otherwise, he wouldn't have blamed a video in the weeks following.
Hi Carol, speaking of religion ...

Somebody pointed me to the "Prove there is a God" thread. I went to see if you were lurking around there but didn't see you.

How's it going?

BTW, I can prove there are THOUSANDS of Gods.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#917340 Jun 2, 2013
This IRS scandal continues to grow like a ‘Cancer’ Benghazi not going away, AP wiretapping scandal!! After Holder meeting with the Media will this help the AP scandal just to wither away?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#917341 Jun 2, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>R.I.P shinningelectr0n. None of us even knew that you were sick.
Hey! It's ebony Johnny!!!!

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/d35c61f4b0/t...

How are you, phag?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#917342 Jun 2, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither Reagan nor Clinton attempted to fire the same attorneys they had hired!! DUH
Nor did their Attorney General and 8 of his underlings get forced to resign by their criminal attempts to fire 8 attorneys 5 years after they had been appointed.
Only the corrupt Bush Admin did that.
Care to discuss how many Supreme Court cases the Bush Admin lost??
Like the one where the Supremes told Cheney he was illegally keeping his staff from complying with Congressional Subpoenas??
Let's do it.
It was, in fact, unprecendented for a president to fire seven U.S. Attorneys he, himself, appointed. However, if Obama had done that, not one eyebrow would have been raised. You would have said he hired them, he can fire them.

A Senate study noted Reagan replaced 89 of the 93 U.S. attorneys in his first two years in office. President Clinton had 89 new U.S. attorneys in his first two years, and President Bush had 88 new U.S. attorneys in his first two years.

So he fired seven of them midterm...c'est la vie.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#917343 Jun 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The 9-1-1 operator was not a "police dispatcher" and had no authority.
Trayvon Martin was not a "child" and would likely be tried as an adult had he killed someone.
A person who causes the death of any person under the age of 18 by culpable negligence under s. 827.03(2)(b) commits aggravated manslaughter of a child, a felony of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#917344 Jun 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, any potential juror who claims they never heard of the case and/or have no opinion is either an outright liar or too stupid to serve on a jury.
That's gotta be a very real problem I've wondered about. I've got jury duty this summer, maybe I'll gain some insight.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#917345 Jun 2, 2013
Ephesians 6:12
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly[government] places.

Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...

The Helmet of Salvation
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Belt of Truth
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
Sword of the Spirit

I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...

In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#917346 Jun 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean by "pick a fist fight"?
According to the 911 transcript, Martin left Zimmerman alone but Zimmerman expressed intent to pursue Martin.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#917347 Jun 2, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Carol, speaking of religion ...
Somebody pointed me to the "Prove there is a God" thread. I went to see if you were lurking around there but didn't see you.
How's it going?
BTW, I can prove there are THOUSANDS of Gods.
Hi Tenzing.

One source - thousands of interpretations of the source.

This is a political thread though. You probably should go back to the other one to discuss that topic.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

#917348 Jun 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean by "pick a fist fight"?
That's all YOU objected to in that post? Kudos!

Obviously he "confronted" KNOWING HE HAD A FIREARM ON HIS PERSON!

Very cowardly act.

He had no right to scare the child in the first place.

The child lived in the gated neighborhood.

Is every right whiner nutzzz?

YES!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#917349 Jun 2, 2013
Obviously, a skinny little liberal pansy that has a limp wrist and wears white shorts, leering with lust at other men. DemocRAT pghag, for sure. No clue what is going on...

Lodido, ladida:
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Confrontation is a hostile act, confront someone and expect a hostile response. Seems ol' George forgot the "tough" part of his "tough guy" role.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#917350 Jun 2, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Confrontation is a hostile act, confront someone and expect a hostile response. Seems ol' George forgot the "tough" part of his "tough guy" role.
Let's say challenge, as in challenging why a stranger is hanging around in front of your house.

Plus, verbal confrontation, however hostile, does not justify a physical assault.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#917351 Jun 2, 2013
DOJ: SLAM MUSLIMS ON FACEBOOK, FACE FEDS
Social media postings that 'violate civil rights' subject to federal jurisdiction

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/doj-slam-muslims-o...

Ruby_Con an hour ago
Trust me, real Americans are long suffering and slow to anger, but at some point in the not too distant future they will unleash a fury so severe that these useful idiots and their muslim ilk will wish they had never been born.
``````````
Agree ...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#917352 Jun 2, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
A person who causes the death of any person under the age of 18 by culpable negligence under s. 827.03(2)(b) commits aggravated manslaughter of a child, a felony of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084
Thanks Airhead lily. How is the jowl sag today?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

#917353 Jun 2, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that after or before I take your lunch money & slap the books out of your hands, Nerd?
Before!

I need to eat and read.

Waxnutzzzzz!

"Put a piece up your azzzzzz and pull the fffccckkkiing trigger"

What movie for bonus points?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#917354 Jun 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> She was able but she did not.
Quit lying about this.
"real dumb"
You are the liar. You have offered nothing to repudiate the sick message from fienstien. fienstien did not repudiate the story, she could not. She maid the statement, "All vets are mentally ill and government should prevent them from owning firearms". if she denied the stoopid statement she would make she would piss of liberal turds like you. fientstien is much like you, if she is not slurring and demeaning the military she is not happy other than the fact that it was a conservative who reported it. Keep it up, all understand that is your mantra.
Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#917355 Jun 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted Cruz for President!
I hope your party is fool enough to nominate him, for pure entertainment value

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#917356 Jun 2, 2013
TSM wrote:
This IRS scandal continues to grow like a ‘Cancer’ Benghazi not going away, AP wiretapping scandal!! After Holder meeting with the Media will this help the AP scandal just to wither away?
They should have waited for Summer 2014. They're wasting it now and since they don't really have a platform other than "We're not Democtrats" what are they gonna run on?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#917357 Jun 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The 9-1-1 operator was not a "police dispatcher" and had no authority.
Trayvon Martin was not a "child" and would likely be tried as an adult had he killed someone.
Under 18 is a child

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Bruin For Life 28,713
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 2 hr Quantummist 3,100
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr ChickBrilliance 307,962
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 6 hr Joe fortuna 234,531
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 18 hr Pinoyboyguy 734
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (Jun '13) Jan 24 RICK SERVICE 32
San Diego State hoping Dwayne Polee II gets a shot Jan 23 alanparkcity 1
More from around the web