Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,100)

Showing posts 841,981 - 842,000 of1,034,188
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I KNEW you would back up another slur slinging racist f*ck.. You people stick together.
Why is it you bring race in nearly every post you make about the President?
I posted about Bush & never said anything about his race.
Go whine in a bottle like lily does, Dood.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
Weiner - Holder in 2016.
A Weiner Holder?

What is that?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>
Mullen and Pickering wish to testify in a public setting yet Issa refuses to allow that.
Wrong.

Issa wants to depose Mullen and Pickering before their public testimony so that they cannot get away with lying during the testimony.

Just like any court case.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
as long as its specified that the investigation be strictly limited to the IRS scandal, I would support it (and I am a supporter of President Obama). What I don't another Ken Starr witch hunt
There will eventually be separate special prosecutors for each scandal.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I may have, I think I might have *carpal tunnel. He was your candidate and you voted for him back in 2008. Sure now you hate him.
* For you rightwing dummies, no this is not where you load up your buddies and drive through a tunnel.
I don't hate anyone. Maybe you should re-read my post.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning, homo. No, him being a total lame duck is far more enjoyable (and better for the Country)....
Cheers
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
If Issa was really interested in the truth....all those people would be called to testify publically
They will be, after giving a detailed deposition.

Unless they follow the lead of Lois Lerner.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
A Weiner Holder?
What is that?
LOL
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
Uh-oh!!! Obama approval rating hits 45%. Disapproval rating hits 49%.
LOL!. let me know when it hits Bush territory of 29%

Was that a Walmart poll?

And actually from your beloved Ramussen -

Thursday, May 30, 2013

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Obama's job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) now disapprove.

Gallup - 50%

Keep a wishin' and a hopin' though.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're btsht crazy. It was a CIA operation__you're not supposed to know about those goings on yet Issa and his fellow political grandstanders have given you and your ilk just enough information to get you all twisted up.
Petreaus did not testify in a public hearing.
Petreaus's bj girl was never subpoenaed even though she released highly classified information.
Mullen and Pickering wish to testify in a public setting yet Issa refuses to allow that.
Scott Wickland who was in Benghazi at both the consulate and the CIA base throughout the attacks has never been subpoenaed to testify in any setting.
We have never even learned why Stevens was at the consulate with only two members of his security detail.
You're a waste of time Carol right up there with dbyahoo.
Speaking of Petreaus, he snagged a cushy Wall St job and he'll be working with Ken Mehlman. Do you know who that is?
Please explain to us why the Force Recon Marine unit moved specifically to Sigonella to respond to specifically a terrorist attack specifically on our embassy specifically in Libya was ordered to stand down after being alerted.
Then, tell us who gave that order from the White House while the White House watched the attack on the real-time video feed.
CIA is part of the State Department. Orders were given to elements in the Department of Defense. The State Department cannot give orders to the Defense Department, idiot. The connection between the State Department and the Department of Defense is the White House, moron. Those orders came from the White House.

And, where was Obama when all this was happening? We still haven't got an answer for that. Perhaps he was doing the same thing as when the SEALs killed bin Laden and he didn't even have a clue the mission was happening.(If he an Vallerie Jarrett did know the mission was going to happen, the most likely outcome would probably have been the same as what happened on the very next "secret" mission of SEAL Team Six after the bin Laden mission.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I may have, I think I might have *carpal tunnel. He was your candidate and you voted for him back in 2008. Sure now you hate him.
* For you rightwing dummies, no this is not where you load up your buddies and drive through a tunnel.
McCain lost my support (and the election) when he suspended his campaign and voted for TARP.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate anyone. Maybe you should re-read my post.
I don't have time to re-read your post.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
There will eventually be separate special prosecutors for each scandal.
But that will put the news about the scandals underground for awhile. I like seeing it in the public for a few more months like about a year or so.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have time to re-read your post.
Okay, then go for reading them the first time.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
But that will put the news about the scandals underground for awhile. I like seeing it in the public for a few more months like about a year or so.
Good point, although Congress can still hold hearings if they choose.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Who would have thought being bitten by a turtle is such a problem that we need a special code for it?
The courts will be tied up with lawyers arguing over the extent of the bite, the exact species of the turtle, the psychological damages to their client and the monetary compensation their client should be entitled to.

The next group of lawyers will be waiting in line apparently to argue the thickness and height of a pole their client ran into.

If this weren't reality and so unbelievable, it would be hilarious as an SNL skit.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Are you sure? I mean like 20% of any action Boehner's No party legislation accomplishments in the years since Obama's elections (with all of the messes left behind by Dumbya) has been renaming Post Offices...Being "off-the-grid" is your occupant correspondence delivered by chicken hawk?
So maybe you can tell me. Why does the left find bureaucracy hand-in-hand with a morbidly obese government so desirable again?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU cross the line. You let your temper control you and you went TOO far. I hope TOPIX finds your comment so offensive that they ban your IPS so we will be rid of YOU and all your socks.
Would you like some cheese to go with your incessant WHINING??

I enjoy your selective outrage. Funny you never comment on the foul language used by Fenris, Ed, Shining.

Bit of a double standard here, I see.

Note I didn't use a single foul word in my reply to Lorac. I merely took her comment to Homer and turned it back on her. You just have a perverted mind.

It shut her up for awhile, too.

Continue your whining, little miss.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
The courts will be tied up with lawyers arguing over the extent of the bite, the exact species of the turtle, the psychological damages to their client and the monetary compensation their client should be entitled to.
The next group of lawyers will be waiting in line apparently to argue the thickness and height of a pole their client ran into.
If this weren't reality and so unbelievable, it would be hilarious as an SNL skit.
Exactly what I said earlier. SNL is running out of steam as political parody cannot compete with the current political reality.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Shinseki is busy now grossly mismanaging the Veterans Administration.
And yet, still better than under the bushie regime.

And the funny thing is, you're ok that his situational assessment wasn't accepted and cost American lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 841,981 - 842,000 of1,034,188
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the NCAA Basketball Forum right now

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 min Ink 303,158
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 22 min Catcher1 217,056
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Fri Fight On 26,094
Syracuse basketball: Jim Boeheim tells ESPN Tyl... Apr 14 Lenox Da Kid 2
loan offer (Jun '13) Apr 14 Bryan Cranston 81
Burke Calls Shots With The Best (Feb '08) Apr 12 maryann 19
Do you hate UK Wildcats, we DO :-) (Apr '11) Apr 12 plenty 49
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••