Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
840,641 - 840,660 of 1,099,924 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Florida

Seminole, FL

#915592 May 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Cry me a river, female dog.
"Nuculur would set up a jihad emirate and establish Sharia law. His goal never changes...

"Nuculur idiot actually answers the question as to which side 'wants women barefoot, illiterate, and pregnant'... LMFAO...

It's the culture...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#915593 May 30, 2013
NBC News has declined to participate in an off-the-record meeting with the Justice Department on the leak investigations.
Jesse Rodriguez (@JesseRodriguez) May 30, 2013

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#915594 May 30, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>No one in the IRS or the Obama Administration 'betrayed the public trust' so the answer to your question is an emphatic NO! Or; did you try in your own stumbling , inept way to pose a hypothetical 'trick' question? Are you talking from an alternative universe of non-sense land?
why did the IRS apologize? What is with you liberal loons lately? everything is a trick question or a trick answer. O'bama, tricky Barocky.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#915595 May 30, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
As always, you supply no links but only sh it you picked from beneath your fingernails.
Anyhoo.... so what's yer point? Bad policy is bad policy.
Are you trying to utter something? Can't hear yooooo....??
Funny, You should learn how to use toilet paper and not your finger.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#915597 May 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There has not been any proof of if chemical weapons were used & if so, who used them.]
You buddy McCain & Graham want to sent in arms & jet fighters now.
And Eed, nice slur. That makes you a racist f*ck & that post you made proves it.
"real dumb"
Cut the crap. AP story today. Britain again today sent information confirming Syrian governments use of chemical weapons against the rebel forces in Syria to the Secretary general of the UN Ban Ki-moon.
The above proves you are a liar.
Nothing racist in calling president nobama a boy, he proves over and over again he is not a man.
Peace
KMA
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#915598 May 30, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, then, let's break it down.
The IRS admitted specific groups were being targeted because of their political beliefs. Top officials close to the president knew the IRS was doing this.
Does that not betray the people's trust?
They can have any political belief you want...

... you just can't get a 503(C).

Get your facts straight son.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#915600 May 30, 2013
<quoted text>Don't keep taking it out of context and I guarantee you that your ability to understand multiplies by a factor of ten. IRS clerks investigated the most likely organizations that were claiming tax exempt status as a 501(c)(4) while there were suspicions that they were violating U S tax laws. You tell me why an IRS agent should not investigate suspicious groups that advocate tax evasion?
Again that is not what the IG report stated.

Did you know Media Matters has one of these exemptions?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#915601 May 30, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Critique: You are (as always) a filthy, stinking, gesterng fash....
Hey, lady fenris, knock it off. Your jealousy of lovely leosnana doesn't make you any more attractive.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#915602 May 30, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>It could be 'code bushie'.
or maybe 'code Romney'!
Do you make sense once a month or bi-monthly? Quarterly?

Ever?

Try harder.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#915603 May 30, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
We have an administration in the throes of three major scandals where top officials knew Americans were being targeted and harrassed because of their political beliefs, where four Americans died and a lie ensued as the cause of their deaths, and reporters and news agencies' privacy was invaded by the top law enforcer of the land without following due process and lied under oath.
Is there anyone on the left who would deny any part or all of the above?
Absolutely!!

As usual,you're talking pure bullspittle, Carol.

Tou've done it for 4 years, 4+ months.

Turning molehills into mountains isn't working. Repealing Obamacare 37 times has been a waste of taxpayer money resulting in nada.

As Bob Dole said,the scandal is the Republiclown Party.
Florida

Seminole, FL

#915605 May 30, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Funny, You should learn how to use toilet paper and not your finger.
When posting on Topix, there is a fine line between "what's on your mind" Gilligan and "You should probably see a therapist about this??"

It's the culture...

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#915606 May 30, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
No worries; we enjoy watching them kill each other at alarming rates (just like the gangbanging negroes in Chitcago). The ones that make it to jail, we just stomp into tortillas.....:-)
No stupe, you miss the point. You complain about illegal immigrants driving without licenses to your friendly local Hispanic-American town sheriff. They are running the local law & order in your town now because you asked for it .
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#915607 May 30, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I saw that interview. They have their own infighting with the Teapartyers. Reince Priebus should be replaced.
But, I'm a Democrat, so I say: Thanks Teaparty.
Hillary Clinton, the first female President!
Just as we Conservatives really want Obama to keep Eric Holder on the job...a walking liability.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#915608 May 30, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Cut the crap. AP story today. Britain again today sent information confirming Syrian governments use of chemical weapons against the rebel forces in Syria to the Secretary general of the UN Ban Ki-moon.
The above proves you are a liar.
Nothing racist in calling president nobama a boy, he proves over and over again he is not a man.
Peace
KMA
You're not one of the racists here, Ed. You just mean it as a slur, not racial.

That doesn't make it any less stupid. So how does he prove this over and over again??

Got an answer??

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#915609 May 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, Galt supported a rapid strike into Iraq to depose Saddam Hussein and search for weapons, but not any long-term occupation.
Bush should have withdrawn from Iraq when that mission was accomplished.
The military is useful only to kill people and break things, not for nation-building.
Isn't the military also useful for holding umbrellas over the Magic Negro?

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#915610 May 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Again that is not what the IG report stated.
Did you know Media Matters has one of these exemptions?
No, that's exactly the conclusion of the I G report. Now go ahead and blame President Obama for appointing the I G who prepared the report.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#915611 May 30, 2013
On October 1, 2014, the ICD-9 code sets will be replaced by ICD-10 code sets.

http://cms.gov/Medicare/Coding/ICD10/index.ht...

The US Department of Health and Human Services has mandated the replacement of the ICD-9-CM code sets with ICD-10 codes effective Oct. 1, 2014. ICD-10 implementation will radically change the way coding is currently done.

http://www.aapc.com/ICD-10/

On January 16, 2009 HHS published a final rule adopting ICD-10-CM to replace ICD-9-CM in HIPAA transactions, effective implementation date of October 1, 2013.

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/icd/icd10cm.htm

ICD-10 will increase the number of billing codes from 17,000 to 140,000.

http://www.capturebilling.com/icd-10-is-comin...

ICD-10 is not the same as ICD-9.

ICD-10 will replace ICD-9.
Florida

Seminole, FL

#915612 May 30, 2013
<quoted text>Hey, lady fenris, knock it off. Your jealousy of lovely leosnana doesn't make you any more attractive.
Florida bets leosanus gets a mud pack and looks great for a day... Until the mud falls off...

It's the culture...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#915613 May 30, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>They can have any political belief you want...
... you just can't get a 503(C).
Get your facts straight son.
You need to get your facts straight Gramps
Priorities USA, made up of former Barack Obama campaign aides

American Bridge 21st Century Foundation, an opposition research group led by a former adviser to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid

Media Matters

All of the above has tax exempt status under 503 (C)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#915614 May 30, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Vietnam veterans against the war can be googled.
You are once again very badly mistaken.
No need for a Google-Wikipedia version of the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 13 min Thinking 226,288
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr fyi 305,445
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 16 hr PEE PEE PETE 27,068
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Aug 26 RICK SERVICE 29
offer Aug 23 Peter 1
Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••