Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Florida

Seminole, FL

#915444 May 30, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Really? And if you're right, you still choose to live here.
Don't you think it's oxymoronic? Or at least hypocritical in your case son?
If not, you should!
Liberal is more dangerous in you Gilligan than Rabies is in a ghetto dog..

It's the culture...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#915445 May 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you claim to know what others look like??
Your use of projection marks you a lunatic.
frontporch was blowing smoke as nobody here knows what anyone looks like.

frontporcch's use of projection marks him as a lunatic.

I had it right the first time-nutcase. Can't you get anything right!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#915446 May 30, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>what is the O'bama doctrine? anyone? he doesn't have one does he? that would be like ....let's say...taking responsibility for something-let's say, anything.
Turn the world over to radical Islam?
Florida

Seminole, FL

#915447 May 30, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! And there it is again!
It's like you're stuck in an infinite loop son. And you don't even know it!
You Gilligan are a mealy mouthed punk who knows he's the type, simply parroting every ignorant left-winger on this hate-filled site.

It's the culture...
TheIndependentMa jority

Glenpool, OK

#915448 May 30, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why...there's 20 more guys waiting to facialize you. You'll need a shamwow!
That shamwow guy needs a seven (for good measure) boot in his arse a times, for being an idiot sometimes.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#915449 May 30, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Since you're nothing but, and will never be anything but a deranged left brain plantation democrat Gilligan, who cares what you think idiot...
It's the culture...
lol! You must be related to Bull Halsey...
'Attack, Repeat, Attack'
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#915450 May 30, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>President Obama has followed 'the letter of the law', as President he has deported more illegal immigrants than any other President and still got the Hispanic -American vote because Obama does it humanely and in consideration of the families involved and respect to the other countries of origin.
All illegal immigrants are criminals and deserve no respect.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#915451 May 30, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> If you've noticed, I haven't responded to anything you've posted. I honestly take sympathy in your insane retardation. Your the type to read the full story but,only get out of it what you want to hear. Go bug someone else McFly!
Oh brother...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#915452 May 30, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Liberal is more dangerous in you Gilligan than Rabies is in a ghetto dog..
It's the culture...
Snarl, bark, drool says Florida....

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#915453 May 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
The nitwit is getting his ass kicked and is crying!!
I'm lovin' it!! Again Emaam falls back to semantic games.
Bush signed the law making implementation mandatory.
You tried to tie it to Obamacare, nitwit. We all saw it.
And Rand sucked you in and you made a fool of yourself....again.
But you failed, and you're acting like a baby.
"Show me!! Show me!! Show me!!"
----------
The WHO copyrighted ICD-10 in 1990. Since then, countries around the world have adopted it to report mortality and morbidity. The United States began using it in 1999 to report mortality only, unbeknownst to most of us in the health care community. It wasn't until George W. Bush signed a law in 2009 making ICD-10 implementation mandatory that we started to pay attention to it. Pressure from physicians and payers helped push back the original compliance date of Oct. 1, 2011, to Oct. 1, 2013 (and potentially later), making our implementation at least 23 years from inception.
http://www.nwrpca.org/health-center-news/228-...
----------
You lost big on this attempt. Better luck next time. You'd do well to ignore the stupidity coming from Randy, but you won't.
"nutsucker"
You are slopping. "Eman" kicked your ass, again! Guess what you have not claimed you ran him off. It is truly amazing you brag you run folks off and guess what, they always return to mock the BS and lies you offer with every post you make.
O am disappointed, two posts in a row and you did not slur and/or demean "carol" You are slipping!!
Peace
KMA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#915454 May 30, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
There's more oil in the United States.
<yes, I only read the first 2 lines of your post>
We know all about your attention span problems.

That's a common problem for Randians. <2 lines, your limit>
Florida

Seminole, FL

#915455 May 30, 2013
Red State Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Only 425 in one day, easy! What else would he do?
How many socks do you have??

Patrick's cover of his smoke, idiot and bullshit...

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#915456 May 30, 2013
<quoted text> Now you're believing an al qaida soldier over American soldiers. you're a disgusting , two-faced loser.
Show us the photos of bin Laden's body.

Location hidden

#915457 May 30, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Illegal aliens should not be in the country, let alone driving.
I'd like to add that I should be able to drive into home depot without being asked for work.
Too much competition?? They squeeze you white boys out??

How's your scrap metal business doing?? <2 lines>
Florida

Seminole, FL

#915458 May 30, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Snarl, bark, drool says Florida....
Talking to yourself Gilligan is one thing...but losing an argument to yourself? WOW.

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#915459 May 30, 2013
<quoted text>You're the no-class, disgusting anti-patriotic coward to insult Vietnam Veterans Against the War who count John Kerry and Colin Powell in their ranks with Ron Kovic , Timmy Burns, and Oliver Stone , etc...
The group Vietnam Veterans Against the War were mostly malcontents and troublemakers.

Colin Powell could not have been a member, no clue who "Timmy Burns" is, and the rest of that motley group are all losers.

Oliver Stone...give us a break!

Location hidden

#915460 May 30, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing that ripped the country apart was the lying communists friends of O'bama's. William Ayers and Bernadine Dorn and the likes. They were not protesting against the war. They were protesting because the United States was stopping their precious communism. And then what? they became teachers of American children. Same communists in the democrat party that continues to rip this country apart. Get it through your fricking head!
Yeah, that repeat, lie thing is really working for you.

The entire nation turned against the VBietnam by 1968, proof is that Johnson had become so unpopular he decided not to run again in 1968. Did Bill Ayers cause the riots in Chicago?? You're an idiot.

You nitwits really like creating fantasy stories, don't you??
Florida

Seminole, FL

#915461 May 30, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
We know all about your attention span problems.
That's a common problem for Randians. <2 lines, your limit>
In the age of information...Your ignorance and running on empty nucuculur is still a morons best choice.

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#915462 May 30, 2013
<quoted text> Megyn's a dim-witted , skanky, gonorrhea-riddled pig.
Unlike the ugly Moochelle, the beautiful Megan actually practiced law for a number of years with a major law firm.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#915463 May 30, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> I do know that Clinton getting head had nothing to do with his presidency! You Republican have Malcolm X mentality," by any means necessary,"when a democrat holds office.
I've read your post. You clearly said ,"until the next terrorist attack," so don't try to weasel your way out of it now. It wasn't done type of decoded message or hieroglyphic scripture, you said what you said now own up to it
Ignore a POTUS committing perjury. Stopped reading there..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min New Age Spiritual... 230,146
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 31 min Junket 306,258
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 51 min Brew In 27,927
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 1 hr fadu singh 457
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 1 hr LonePalm 1,525
Old UK WildCat Picture Signed by Adolph F.Rupp+... (Apr '07) 19 hr Local man 40
Do you hate UK Wildcats, we DO :-) (Apr '11) Wed Geoscientist 50

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE