Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#914668 May 29, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know Valerie Jarrett calls the shots where this president is concerned. Nothing would surprise me - even if she made the decision to give the stand down order herself.
Valerie Jarrett has no authority to give any such order, although she may do so anyway.

Stop trying to make excuses for Obama.

Every action (or inaction) is his sole responsibility.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#914669 May 29, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> You love beating a dead horse. It must be the stink of dead horse dung that arouses you.
Given that you have been dead for years, Jean, nothing could arouse you.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#914670 May 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama has difficulty making decisions and his mysterious absence was an ideal way to avoid responsibility and prevent any decision from being made.
The only 'mysterious absence' is your lost brains. They were here just a minute ago then poof!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#914671 May 29, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Milwaukee Elementary School Has 'Gender Bender Day'
http://www.religiontoday.com/blog/milwaukee-e...
Really, really sick, but hardly surprising in a society that worships homosexuality.

Judged:

13

13

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#914672 May 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Given that you have been dead for years, Jean, nothing could arouse you.
Given that you're a fictional character name of a dead writer's second-rate novel it's a surprise if you even know what arousal means.

Judged:

14

13

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#914673 May 29, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> The only thing unraveling is the chance that a tea party republican wins another election.
If Obama could stop the bleeding by merely sacrificing Holder, he would do so in a minute. But the scandal has gone far beyond that. Nobody believes there are any secrets between Obama and Holder, except perhaps Obama's homosexuality.

Judged:

15

14

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#914674 May 29, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Except for all of the Obama family including Michelle's mother. Valerie Jarrett also happens to be an old and trusted family friend similar to the Clinton family friendship with Vince Foster(Bill Clinton's closest boyhood friend from growing up in Hope, Arkansas. There is nothing 'ominous' about that unless you're so nervous and uptight even white Wonder bread gives you the heebie-jeebies. You need to get your nose out of those Stephen King pop novels and back to reality.
Well, if you are correct, than Valerie Jarrett had better watch her back and not go near Fort Marcy Park, where "suicide" has been known to occur.

Judged:

13

13

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#914675 May 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, really sick, but hardly surprising in a society that worships homosexuality.
'The lady doth protest too much, methinks.'
Hamlet Act 3, scene 2, 222–230 [Galt acting out his inner 'Queen Gertrude]

Judged:

14

13

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#914676 May 29, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Given that you're a fictional character name of a dead writer's second-rate novel it's a surprise if you even know what arousal means.
Arousal = frontporchreactionary's Blow-Up Doll getting filled with hot air

Judged:

15

14

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#914677 May 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Valerie Jarrett has no authority to give any such order, although she may do so anyway.
Stop trying to make excuses for Obama.
Every action (or inaction) is his sole responsibility.
WE are not MAKING EXCUSES FOR THE 0!
THERE IS NO excuse FOR HIM ...

JARRET does MAKE DECISIONS FOR HIM ...
The "buck" STOPS at the 0 tho ...
It's his admin.
He needs to "man up" and take responsibility like Bush did for Katrina ...
Nixon for Watergate!
He won't ... he's a wussy, wimpy, queer boi!!!

WHERE was he that night?
Do you KNOW ...
IF so, Please enlighten :)
``````````

OBAMA HESITATED – PANETTA ISSUED ORDER TO KILL OSAMA BIN LADEN

Q: What changed the president’s position and enabled the attack against Osama Bin Laden to proceed?

A: Nothing changed with the president’s opinion – he continued to avoid having one. Every time military and intelligence officials appeared to make progress in forming a position, Jarrett would intervene and the stalling would begin again.
http://patdollard.com/2011/05/obama-hesitated...

Bombshell Obama Vetting: 1979 Newspaper Article By Valerie Jarrett Father-In-Law Reveals Start Of Muslim Purchase Of U.S. Presidency

http://patdollard.com/2012/09/obama-vetting-1...

Special Features
http://patdollard.com/

LEARN some REAL news !

Judged:

12

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#914678 May 29, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>'The lady doth protest too much, methinks.'
Hamlet Act 3, scene 2, 222–230 [Galt acting out his inner 'Queen Gertrude]
Queer - to be or not to be

-- Hamlet

Judged:

13

13

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#914680 May 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obama could stop the bleeding by merely sacrificing Holder, he would do so in a minute. But the scandal has gone far beyond that. Nobody believes there are any secrets between Obama and Holder, except perhaps Obama's homosexuality.
You're showing your real disgusting colors now. It must be way past your bedtime and you're tired. Take the rationalizations for your primitive, no-class comments about the U S President . The only other possible cause is that you just like acting -up like a ill-bred 8 year old ; you like being a stinker.

Judged:

13

12

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leggy Mountbatten

Broomfield, CO

#914681 May 29, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this why we elected this African Un-American freak? Is he using the office of the President to help his Communist Jew Buddies detroy our Country ?OBAMA’S HOMOSEXUAL AGENDA
AND THE JEWS BEHIND IT
By Brother Nathanael Kapner, Copyright 2009-2010
PRAISING HOMOSEXUAL AND LESBIAN ACTIVISTS, Obama spoke before the world’s largest gay rights political group, the Human Rights Campaign, on October 10, 2009.
Promising to “change America’s laws” and the “hearts and minds” of all Americans at the HRC’s Annual Dinner in Washington DC, Obama delivered the keynote address with a speech that drew an enthusiastic response.
The Human Rights Campaign has emerged as a powerful lobby, curried up to by Jews on Capitol Hill such as Diane Feinstein and Joseph Lieberman, funded by major corporations, and of course, given huge support by American Jewry.
In his speech, Obama gave his whole hearted support to the homosexual quest to destroy the American family, stating,“I’m here with you in your fight!” Obama said that those who disagreed with his homosexual agenda were simply wrong.“There’s still laws to change and there’s still hearts to open,” Obama told the group of deviant sex activists.
OBAMA'S BLOW JOBS and Crack :
“On November 6, 1999, I was introduced to Senator Obama by my limo driver at a bar in Chicago called the Alibris. Senator Obama and I then departed the bar in my limousine and proceeded to an unknown location where I performed fellatio on Senator Obama in the limousine during the time Senator Obama was smoking crack cocaine.
The following day, Senator Obama appeared at my hotel room where we again ingested cocaine and I again performed fellatio on Senator Obama. Significantly, both the driver’s telephone call to Senator Obama and his call to the drug dealer should appear on the driver’s and Senator Obama’s cellphone billing statements.”
View Evidence & National Press Club Testimony Here (Sinclair’s Evidence), Here (Testimony Text),
US JEWRY SUPPORTS
OBAMA’S HOMOSEXUAL AGENDA
THE SUBVERSION OF WHITE CHRISTIAN CULTURE by organized Jewry and the Jew-controlled entertainment industry, is part of a two-pronged attack on social homogeneity in American life.
It wouldn't surprise me.

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#914683 May 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WE are not MAKING EXCUSES FOR THE 0!
THERE IS NO excuse FOR HIM ...
JARRET does MAKE DECISIONS FOR HIM ...
The "buck" STOPS at the 0 tho ...
It's his admin.
He needs to "man up" and take responsibility like Bush did for Katrina ...
Nixon for Watergate!
He won't ... he's a wussy, wimpy, queer boi!!!
WHERE was he that night?
Do you KNOW ...
IF so, Please enlighten :)
``````````
OBAMA HESITATED – PANETTA ISSUED ORDER TO KILL OSAMA BIN LADEN
Q: What changed the president’s position and enabled the attack against Osama Bin Laden to proceed?
A: Nothing changed with the president’s opinion – he continued to avoid having one. Every time military and intelligence officials appeared to make progress in forming a position, Jarrett would intervene and the stalling would begin again.
http://patdollard.com/2011/05/obama-hesitated...
Bombshell Obama Vetting: 1979 Newspaper Article By Valerie Jarrett Father-In-Law Reveals Start Of Muslim Purchase Of U.S. Presidency
http://patdollard.com/2012/09/obama-vetting-1...
Special Features
http://patdollard.com/
LEARN some REAL news !
Any military commander who acts on orders from Valerie Jarrett without confirmation from the President should be fired and tried for treason.

Problem is that Obama has filled the upper ranks of the military with politically compliant generals.

Judged:

14

14

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Leggy Mountbatten

Broomfield, CO

#914684 May 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Death penalty
Our spineless cowardly governor has essentially decreed no death penalties while he's governor, disgusting, I fervently hope the next victim of one of these savages is one of his loved ones.

Judged:

12

12

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#914685 May 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WE are not MAKING EXCUSES FOR THE 0!
THERE IS NO excuse FOR HIM ...
JARRET does MAKE DECISIONS FOR HIM ...
The "buck" STOPS at the 0 tho ...
It's his admin.
He needs to "man up" and take responsibility like Bush did for Katrina ...
Nixon for Watergate!
He won't ... he's a wussy, wimpy, queer boi!!!
WHERE was he that night?
Do you KNOW ...
IF so, Please enlighten :)
``````````
OBAMA HESITATED – PANETTA ISSUED ORDER TO KILL OSAMA BIN LADEN
Q: What changed the president’s position and enabled the attack against Osama Bin Laden to proceed?
A: Nothing changed with the president’s opinion – he continued to avoid having one. Every time military and intelligence officials appeared to make progress in forming a position, Jarrett would intervene and the stalling would begin again.
http://patdollard.com/2011/05/obama-hesitated...
Bombshell Obama Vetting: 1979 Newspaper Article By Valerie Jarrett Father-In-Law Reveals Start Of Muslim Purchase Of U.S. Presidency
http://patdollard.com/2012/09/obama-vetting-1...
Special Features
http://patdollard.com/
LEARN some REAL news !
And you need a new record . This one is so old and worn that you sound like a screechy ,nasty shrew dried up and embittered by all your family moving as far away from you as they could.

Judged:

13

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#914686 May 29, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> You're showing your real disgusting colors now. It must be way past your bedtime and you're tired. Take the rationalizations for your primitive, no-class comments about the U S President . The only other possible cause is that you just like acting -up like a ill-bred 8 year old ; you like being a stinker.
Obama is a closeted homosexual or bisexual.

Perfectly understandable, being married to that fat, loudmouthed hog.

Judged:

14

13

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#914687 May 29, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Even cursory contact with a freak like you on this forum would cause the stoutest dck to stay limp for 3 years.....
Fenris the dirt bag showed up and scattered us with his tiny droppings of merde!

Judged:

12

12

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#914689 May 29, 2013
Leggy Mountbatten wrote:
<quoted text>
Our spineless cowardly governor has essentially decreed no death penalties while he's governor, disgusting, I fervently hope the next victim of one of these savages is one of his loved ones.
You must be from Haley Barbour's Mississippi.

Judged:

12

12

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#914691 May 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a closeted homosexual or bisexual.
Perfectly understandable, being married to that fat, loudmouthed hog.
You're outdoing your worst self tonight! How long is the restraining order for this time?

Judged:

13

13

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 32 min Bruin Nation 28,170
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 37 min dont drink the ko... 2,134
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 40 min Eagle 12 231,830
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Waymond Wiley 306,565
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 5 hr Schmones 635
Haas Leads Purdue Past Grambling State, 82-30 16 hr ngzcaz 1
Pat Summitt files for divorce after 27 years of... (Aug '07) 22 hr MichaelAB 140

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE