Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#914389 May 29, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know Obama was in the Senate in 2003 when the Democrats supported the war in Iraq in exchange for the Republicans giving to them no effective oversight of their Marxist CRA program that collapsed our economy after two years of oversight by Democrats.
I did not say he was, dipstick.

The poster to which I replied said any Congressman, Senator or other Democrat.,

Try to keep up.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#914390 May 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The President is the CEO of the US government.
Obama refuses to do that job.
That is the bottom punch line.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#914391 May 29, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
How would YOU know, spearchucker? Can you see through that little internet tube.....??
Are you looking between your legs son?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#914392 May 29, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever Gramps
Can't respond intelligently eh son? I don't blame you...

... check that, actually I do since your lack of it was by your own choice!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#914393 May 29, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
TSM, if you are going to compare events, at least compare apples to apples. Your post is disingenuous at best or a complete distortion of the facts
Yes, President Clinton fired 93 U.S. attorneys at the beginning of his first terms, as did George W Bush, George H.W. Bush, your god Reagan and as the vast majority of incoming U.S. Presidents. They bring in their own administration.
The Bush scandal occurred as Bush was starting his 2nd term. Its a rarity to fire so many U.S. attorneys at the start of the 2nd term. Those attorneys were asked to go after Democrats running for office...they had integrity and refused. Makes you wonder about the other 86 doesn't it?
so that's the difference, at least try and be honest sometime in your life
The scandal had no legs.
Florida

Seminole, FL

#914394 May 29, 2013
Homer wrote:
California voted overwhelmingly for Obama.
'Californians are just smarter consumers than the rest of the US...'- John Galt
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups Homer..

Mexico has benefited by exporting its criminal and ignorant elements to bankrupt California...

It's the culture...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#914396 May 29, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Rubber and glue bit again? You are phoning in your comments Gramps
Son, I told you before I don't need to use your tactics. I'm rooting for you to move up the intelligence table.

You refuse.

Newville, PA

#914397 May 29, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
If any US planes are shot down, place the blame on your boy, president nobama. Graham and Mc Cain can not send the planes into danger. president nobama can. With all the scandals his administration is facing he probably will to change the focus.
Peace
KMA
Out come the racial slurs.

No surprise from Eed.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#914398 May 29, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>if the eyes of a nation are on the President and his family while GW Bush was in office...where was O'bama the day/night of Benghazi...where was he?
well he wasn't sitting in a kindergartner class reading to children and looking dumbfounded when the worst attack on U.S. soil occurred killing almost 3000 people
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#914399 May 29, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the bottom punch line.
I'm sure you're very familiar with bottom lines or more specifically, bottoms!

Elmont, Long Island NY

#914401 May 29, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Shulman donated $500 to the Democratic Party before the 2004 election. He was appointed in 2008.
There goes your argument right out the window.
auntie who was President in March of 2008?

and please post a link to where you got the information about his political donation
Whatever

Gering, NE

#914403 May 29, 2013
To placate his supporters Obama announced six days ago he was reconsidering his drone policy. Yesterday another drone strike was announced.

Does anyone have any clue what he meant by his comment?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#914404 May 29, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Can't respond intelligently eh son? I don't blame you...
... check that, actually I do since your lack of it was by your own choice!
Whatever Gramps
Florida

Seminole, FL

#914406 May 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not say he was, dipstick.
The poster to which I replied said any Congressman, Senator or other Democrat.,
Try to keep up.
The Obama bin Lying administration "I know nothing" is more terrible than watching your "I know nothing" ignorance in action RealDave...

Playing stupid, ignorant and obama "I know nothing" isn't working for him, why do you think it will work for you RealDave?

It's the culture...

Elmont, Long Island NY

#914407 May 29, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>GW Bush made errors in appointing democrats to positions. He thought he was being bi-partisan. As evidenced by you he made a mistake. Democrats did not belong in a Republican administration.
what is your evidence that Douglas H Shulman, appt by Bush was a democrat??

Newville, PA

#914408 May 29, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not racial discrimination. It's discrimination against zones that have a history of not paying their bills and causing the value of real estate to decline. It is coincidentally an area that has a racial identity.
Do you think there is a connection between the fact that people there don't pay their bills and cause real estate values to decline, and race?
Neither do I. I think it is a cultural thing.
A private bank has every right to govern its own investment decisions. If an area has a history of bad debt and damaging real estate transactions, then only an idiot would invest money there... Democrats.
\

Drawing red lines around Black neighborhoods.

wink wink

Racist f*ck.
Florida

Seminole, FL

#914409 May 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Out come the racial slurs.
No surprise from Eed.
BTW you ignorant idiot: We Obama opponents RealDave are not racist. We just don't like obama's half white-azz either you dummy...

It's the culture...
Florida

Seminole, FL

#914411 May 29, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
auntie who was President in March of 2008?
and please post a link to where you got the information about his political donation
Douglas Shulman earned a B.A. from Williams College in Massachusetts, an M.P.A.... Shulman donated $500 to the Democratic National Committee in 2004

http://www.allgov.com/officials/shulman-dougl...

It's the culture...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#914412 May 29, 2013
Democrats are trying to figure out how to put distance between Obamacare and the very unpopular IRS.

I cannot think of anyway they can move a tax to another department.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#914413 May 29, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
well he wasn't sitting in a kindergartner class reading to children and looking dumbfounded when the worst attack on U.S. soil occurred killing almost 3000 people
Better than the likely alternatives for Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Brian_G 305,669
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 hr Aura Mytha 227,688
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 7 hr broombroom 200,977
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 7 hr Bruin For Life 27,419
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••