Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Whatever

Gering, NE

#914379 May 29, 2013
flack wrote:
The HHS scandal is warming up in the bull pen. Look for that one to be pulled out by early next week.
They have asked the insurance companies to provide all emails, mail and phone call notes concerning the HHS leaning on them for money.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#914380 May 29, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuculur Bush Dismissal of 8 U.S. Attorneys…Yet when President Clinton fired 93 attorneys at the beginning of his first term,... even makes a change in a United States attorney position for political reasons!!" Nuc what planet do you live On?
TSM, if you are going to compare events, at least compare apples to apples. Your post is disingenuous at best or a complete distortion of the facts

Yes, President Clinton fired 93 U.S. attorneys at the beginning of his first terms, as did George W Bush, George H.W. Bush, your god Reagan and as the vast majority of incoming U.S. Presidents. They bring in their own administration.

The Bush scandal occurred as Bush was starting his 2nd term. Its a rarity to fire so many U.S. attorneys at the start of the 2nd term. Those attorneys were asked to go after Democrats running for office...they had integrity and refused. Makes you wonder about the other 86 doesn't it?

so that's the difference, at least try and be honest sometime in your life
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#914381 May 29, 2013
It's amazing how rightwingers can say vile hateful things all day long and Nucular makes one vile comment and 10 of them pounce on him. And of course continue on with their vile hateful comments shorely thereafter.

I'm starting to doubt there is a decent one amoungst you rightwingers.

Enjoy the rest of your day you bunch of lowlifes.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#914382 May 29, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Son, thank you for showing you can't compete at a normal level.
You must feel proud of not having to anything while trying to get people you don't like kicked off!
Whatever Gramps
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#914384 May 29, 2013
Selecia Jones- JAX FL wrote:
I love our President!
lol! Sure better than the alternative!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#914385 May 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't have a President, just a campaigner.
You must live in a country other than America son.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#914386 May 29, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>That's you son.. whatever.
Rubber and glue bit again? You are phoning in your comments Gramps
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#914387 May 29, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
"He" is actually a "she", though. All else is 100% spot-on....
Since you're a gelding, what are you considered? Certainly not human son!

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#914389 May 29, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know Obama was in the Senate in 2003 when the Democrats supported the war in Iraq in exchange for the Republicans giving to them no effective oversight of their Marxist CRA program that collapsed our economy after two years of oversight by Democrats.
I did not say he was, dipstick.

The poster to which I replied said any Congressman, Senator or other Democrat.,

Try to keep up.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#914390 May 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The President is the CEO of the US government.
Obama refuses to do that job.
That is the bottom punch line.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#914391 May 29, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
How would YOU know, spearchucker? Can you see through that little internet tube.....??
Are you looking between your legs son?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#914392 May 29, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever Gramps
Can't respond intelligently eh son? I don't blame you...

... check that, actually I do since your lack of it was by your own choice!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#914393 May 29, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
TSM, if you are going to compare events, at least compare apples to apples. Your post is disingenuous at best or a complete distortion of the facts
Yes, President Clinton fired 93 U.S. attorneys at the beginning of his first terms, as did George W Bush, George H.W. Bush, your god Reagan and as the vast majority of incoming U.S. Presidents. They bring in their own administration.
The Bush scandal occurred as Bush was starting his 2nd term. Its a rarity to fire so many U.S. attorneys at the start of the 2nd term. Those attorneys were asked to go after Democrats running for office...they had integrity and refused. Makes you wonder about the other 86 doesn't it?
so that's the difference, at least try and be honest sometime in your life
The scandal had no legs.
Florida

Seminole, FL

#914394 May 29, 2013
Homer wrote:
California voted overwhelmingly for Obama.
'Californians are just smarter consumers than the rest of the US...'- John Galt
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups Homer..

Mexico has benefited by exporting its criminal and ignorant elements to bankrupt California...

It's the culture...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#914396 May 29, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Rubber and glue bit again? You are phoning in your comments Gramps
Son, I told you before I don't need to use your tactics. I'm rooting for you to move up the intelligence table.

You refuse.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#914397 May 29, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
If any US planes are shot down, place the blame on your boy, president nobama. Graham and Mc Cain can not send the planes into danger. president nobama can. With all the scandals his administration is facing he probably will to change the focus.
Peace
KMA
Out come the racial slurs.

No surprise from Eed.

Elmont, Long Island NY

#914398 May 29, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>if the eyes of a nation are on the President and his family while GW Bush was in office...where was O'bama the day/night of Benghazi...where was he?
well he wasn't sitting in a kindergartner class reading to children and looking dumbfounded when the worst attack on U.S. soil occurred killing almost 3000 people
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#914399 May 29, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the bottom punch line.
I'm sure you're very familiar with bottom lines or more specifically, bottoms!

Elmont, Long Island NY

#914401 May 29, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Shulman donated $500 to the Democratic Party before the 2004 election. He was appointed in 2008.
There goes your argument right out the window.
auntie who was President in March of 2008?

and please post a link to where you got the information about his political donation
Whatever

Gering, NE

#914403 May 29, 2013
To placate his supporters Obama announced six days ago he was reconsidering his drone policy. Yesterday another drone strike was announced.

Does anyone have any clue what he meant by his comment?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 25 min thetruth 232,807
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 41 min Phil Donahue 306,962
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Bently 201,159
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 9 hr Earth inhabited 2,663
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 9 hr Bruin For Life 28,370
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Tue Roy the Boy 685
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Dec 16 The Real Daniel S... 281
More from around the web