Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
839,341 - 839,360 of 1,099,942 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Florida

Seminole, FL

#914135 May 29, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not me you're not listening to. You're not listening to - or paying attention to - what is being reported by credible sources including the mainstream media of which I'm posting as many as I possibly can.
Your willful deafness sounds like a personal problem. Can't help you with that.
Never waste your time trying to explain yourself to people like Patrick. who are commited to misunderstanding you.

It's the culture...

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#914136 May 29, 2013
Homer wrote:
I often wonder if rightwingers can maintain this hatred for 8 more years after Obama is gone and Hillary is elected.
You all think you can do it?
Obama will be lucky to make it 6 more months. As far as Hillary is concerned, don't waste your time daydreaming.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#914137 May 29, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not me you're not listening to. You're not listening to - or paying attention to - what is being reported by credible sources including the mainstream media of which I'm posting as many as I possibly can.
Your willful deafness sounds like a personal problem. Can't help you with that.
It amazes me you can find some opinions on this from various sources and buy into it hook, line, and sinker yet when given many more sources regarding Global Warming you say 'uh uh absolutely not!'

You need to be more like Homer and weigh it all out evenly and calm the hell down.
Florida

Seminole, FL

#914138 May 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
More insanity from the insane Dumbwaiter.
<quoted text>
Those who wish to sing you idiot...always find a worthless song... LMFAO...

It's the culture...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#914139 May 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> A Tea Party idiot defending racial discrimination. No shock there.
Banks should look at individuals, not where they live or the color of their skin.
Banks lost in court. Redlining was deemed racist.
It's not racial discrimination. It's discrimination against zones that have a history of not paying their bills and causing the value of real estate to decline. It is coincidentally an area that has a racial identity.
Do you think there is a connection between the fact that people there don't pay their bills and cause real estate values to decline, and race?
Neither do I. I think it is a cultural thing.
A private bank has every right to govern its own investment decisions. If an area has a history of bad debt and damaging real estate transactions, then only an idiot would invest money there... Democrats.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#914140 May 29, 2013
Homer always checks out the Fox News headlines to see what has you rightwingers fired up.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#914141 May 29, 2013
Homer wrote:
I often wonder if rightwingers can maintain this hatred for 8 more years after Obama is gone and Hillary is elected.
You all think you can do it?
Homer needs a Plan B.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#914142 May 29, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama will be lucky to make it 6 more months. As far as Hillary is concerned, don't waste your time daydreaming.
Good luck with all that.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#914143 May 29, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Jon Stewart's "awakening" was shocking enough. But when I heard Chris "thrill up my leg" Matthews say "This president likes giving speeches more than he likes leading" I had to pick myself up off the floor.
lol! I know.

You'll never see a con being honest!
Florida

Seminole, FL

#914144 May 29, 2013
Homer wrote:
Homer always checks out the Fox News headlines to see what has you rightwingers fired up.
Obama continues to further erode public trust in government and his administration.

It's the culture...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#914145 May 29, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Flack has been predicting this 'collapse' for 5 years, naturally forgetting the collapse of 2008. We'll all be dead before the next collapse. It just doesn't happen like that, you need to calm down and check your meds.
Go look at the stock market graph for the last 5 years. You can tell where Ben stopped printing each spring. The only thing that stopped the crash was the printing presses cranking up again. They will have to stop soon if interest rates keep going up. That will cause the market correction of around 30%-40%. It is being propped up with plastic money. It won't last much longer.

Realtime

Deltona, FL

#914146 May 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The best government is the least government.
George Bush expanded federal government (and the deficit) at warp speed, under Obama both are shrinking.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#914147 May 29, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
A whole lot can happen - and change - in three years. Maybe even sooner when everyone knows the failed coup that's unraveling before our eyes.
You're confusing everyone. You're now for Obama's hope and change and see the republicans' coup attempt on Obama by character assassination and false scandal-mongering as failing before our eyes. Yes that's true. Late last night, Michele Bachmann released a crazy web video announcing that she's leaving Congress next year.

THIS IS HUGE! Now that the Tea Party's ringleader has called it quits, Boehner has to be wondering who's next to go. If we can sweep up 17 Republican seats, we can take Boehner's Speaker's gavel and win a Democratic House for President Obama!Place the Speaker of the House gavel back in the hands of Nancy Pelosi where it belongs.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#914148 May 29, 2013
The Pakistani Taliban's deputy commander was believed killed in a U.S. drone strike along Pakistan's border with Afghanistan, according to Pakistani and U.S. officials.

http://news.yahoo.com/pakistani-talibans-numb...

Keep up the good work Mr. President.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#914149 May 29, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Go look at the stock market graph for the last 5 years. You can tell where Ben stopped printing each spring. The only thing that stopped the crash was the printing presses cranking up again. They will have to stop soon if interest rates keep going up. That will cause the market correction of around 30%-40%. It is being propped up with plastic money. It won't last much longer.
Like I said, we'll all be dead before it collapses again. Go take your nap. Surely there is some Communist Chinese made, poorly packaged chemicals with missing labels you can be purchasing from Walmart right about now.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#914150 May 29, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Chris Christie is going to switch his fat ass to democrat like he is. He won't be running against Hillary.
Go back to the kiddie sandbox. You flunked your civics test .
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#914151 May 29, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>It amazes me you can find some opinions on this from various sources and buy into it hook, line, and sinker yet when given many more sources regarding Global Warming you say 'uh uh absolutely not!'
You need to be more like Homer and weigh it all out evenly and calm the hell down.
Some are so distraught due to Obama's victory over the 2012 Republican challenger that they've slipped over the edge. Racism is a disease that takes control of and eventually destroys peoples lives.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#914152 May 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer needs a Plan B.
It's not my plan, Homer doesn't have any hatred.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#914153 May 29, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>You're confusing everyone. You're now for Obama's hope and change and see the republicans' coup attempt on Obama by character assassination and false scandal-mongering as failing before our eyes. Yes that's true. Late last night, Michele Bachmann released a crazy web video announcing that she's leaving Congress next year.
THIS IS HUGE! Now that the Tea Party's ringleader has called it quits, Boehner has to be wondering who's next to go. If we can sweep up 17 Republican seats, we can take Boehner's Speaker's gavel and win a Democratic House for President Obama!Place the Speaker of the House gavel back in the hands of Nancy Pelosi where it belongs.
Yeah she did so well as speaker before when she helped drive us to the brink of insolvency.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#914154 May 29, 2013
The Dean of Harvard College, Evelynn Hammonds, steps down after authorizing searches of faculty email in order to identify the staff member who leaked a confidential memo to reporters about cheating among students for the school newspaper.

http://news.msn.com/us/harvard-dean-who-appro...

Egads! It's becoming a liberal epidemic!

They must be stopped! Otherwise, they'll keep breeding this mentality until it's a full-blown infestation!

Yikes! They're everywhere! They're everywhere!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 31 min Tuco Blondie 226,290
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 43 min Pearl Jam 305,446
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 16 hr PEE PEE PETE 27,068
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Aug 26 RICK SERVICE 29
offer Aug 23 Peter 1
Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••