Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
839,321 - 839,340 of 1,101,014 Comments Last updated 13 min ago

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#914114 May 29, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
What lie? As WE recall the facts of the case:
A) Vallery Plame was head of the CIA's joint task force on WMDs in Iraq, and she was responsible for vetting all intelligence given to the president.
...(there is no B)
Prove that every piece of intel was presented to the Bush Administration only after Plame approved it.

Bush used intel not verified by Plame.

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#914115 May 29, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
"The Sky is Falling if we don't listen to carol "
Post Number 9,867 and counting
It's not me you're not listening to. You're not listening to - or paying attention to - what is being reported by credible sources including the mainstream media of which I'm posting as many as I possibly can.

Your willful deafness sounds like a personal problem. Can't help you with that.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#914116 May 29, 2013
I often wonder if rightwingers can maintain this hatred for 8 more years after Obama is gone and Hillary is elected.

You all think you can do it?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#914118 May 29, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a good governance geek ,so beware .
The best government is the least government.

Orlando, FL

#914119 May 29, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Interest rates shot up above 2% to 2.1%. If that trend intensifies we are in big trouble!!!! It's not if but when.
We better whisper. Yeah and Lincoln might hear us. They don't like being disturbed.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#914120 May 29, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit. No business wants to move after they made the investment to build the infrastructure where they manage their businesses. They move for other reasons.
Now, why do you think a company would spend the money to build and maintain facilities just to leave the United States?
More insanity from the insane Dumbwaiter.
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to answer the post. The Democrats are running advertisements saying they are going to destroy the country if the people of American reject Obama.
So, answer the post:
Are you going to burn the country down if the American people reject your Marxist communist lying fraud?
Since DC is 80 percent black, what should Romney do when Obama's base begin to burn down the nation's capital?
Should President Romney put the nation's capital under marshal law?
Should he shoot them to save the government?
... well? What should President Romney do when Obama's base tries to destroy the country because they are opposed to democracy?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#914121 May 29, 2013
Homer wrote:
California voted overwhelmingly for Obama.
'Californians are just smarter consumers than the rest of the US...'- John Galt
Consumers and political voters are two separate things except in one particular case. Consumers who see where they can get a lot of free stuff will vote for the candidate that can give it to them regardless of who they steal it from.

How many illegal Mexican voters are on the dole in California?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#914122 May 29, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Galt is lazy and wants slave man-servants like the Pasha of old Siam.
No, that's folks like you and lily who hire illegals for car washing, lawn care, and pool cleaning instead of getting off your butts.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#914123 May 29, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You are stoopid. Name a leading democrat in congress or anyplace else that spoke out against the action in Iraq. All of them, clinton(s), biden, kerry, hairy reed, pelousi, schumer, etal, agreed that sadamn should go.
Speaking of a trillion dollars being pissed away, how about the near trillion president nobama wasted on his stimulus program.
Peace
KMA
Barack Obama.

126 Democrat members of the House.

21 Democrat Senators

My God Moocher Eed.

Quit running around with your hand out & get better informed.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#914124 May 29, 2013
A letter sent by a couple of rightwing Representatives to Holder regarding his testimony from 2 weeks ago is the top story at foxnews.com ? LOL!

No wonder you idiots are all fired up today.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#914125 May 29, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Holder is almost out the door. When Axelrod comes out and says he needs to resign, it is a done deal.
Axelrod knows Holder is going to continue hemorrhaging and leaving will slow down one the bleed.
Rep. Peter King: Holder May Be Guilty of Perjury: http://tinyurl.com/ppfpgtp

Eric Racist Holder is heading toward the trash bin of history.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#914126 May 29, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not me you're not listening to. You're not listening to - or paying attention to - what is being reported by credible sources including the mainstream media of which I'm posting as many as I possibly can.
Flack has been predicting this 'collapse' for 5 years, naturally forgetting the collapse of 2008. We'll all be dead before the next collapse. It just doesn't happen like that, you need to calm down and check your meds.

Orlando, FL

#914127 May 29, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
better late than never waking up
Big Shift: Jon Stewart Destroys 'Know-Nothing' Obama
Click here: Video: Big Shift: Jon Stewart Destroys 'Know-Nothing' Obama
http://www.americanthinker.com/video/2013/05/...
can you imagine if Richard Nixon had said over and over, i didnt' know anything, i only just heard it on TV.
Jon Stewart's "awakening" was shocking enough. But when I heard Chris "thrill up my leg" Matthews say "This president likes giving speeches more than he likes leading" I had to pick myself up off the floor.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#914128 May 29, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how your claims aren't supported by your 'efforts.'
Florida

Seminole, FL

#914129 May 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it can.
LBGT Americans will have equal rights per the Constitution.
Gay marriage will be declared legal and Constitutional.(it already is in 10 States)
Immigration reform will occur, denying another of your hate platforms.
Obamacare will be an unqualified success, much to your chagrin.
The economy will continue to grow under leadership from Obama.
Republiclowns will lose the mid-terms---BIG TIME.
Michelle Bachmann already saw the writing on the wall and dropped out - a year and a half early!!
Teabaggers will be mocked and laughed at by all REAL Americans.
Chris Christie will lose the 2016 election to Hillary Clinton.
And you nitwits will still be here, whining about how nobody understands you.
Obama's IRS will be obama's undoing with deep shit on the horizon for obama you idiot and all you can do is rag on Republicans and look like an idiot you moron.. you continuously suffering Nitwit.. LMFAO...

It's the culture...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#914130 May 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it can.
LBGT Americans will have equal rights per the Constitution.
Gay marriage will be declared legal and Constitutional.(it already is in 10 States)
Immigration reform will occur, denying another of your hate platforms.
Obamacare will be an unqualified success, much to your chagrin.
The economy will continue to grow under leadership from Obama.
Republiclowns will lose the mid-terms---BIG TIME.
Michelle Bachmann already saw the writing on the wall and dropped out - a year and a half early!!
Teabaggers will be mocked and laughed at by all REAL Americans.
Chris Christie will lose the 2016 election to Hillary Clinton.
And you nitwits will still be here, whining about how nobody understands you.
Chris Christie is going to switch his fat ass to democrat like he is. He won't be running against Hillary.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#914131 May 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait. Did you just say bureaucracy is an ideology?? Are you really that stupid that you don't know the meaning of either word??
Of course you are. You're Nobraina, from Centralia, PA.
----------
bu·reauc·ra·cy
a. Administration of a government chiefly through bureaus or departments staffed with nonelected officials.
b. The departments and their officials as a group: promised to reorganize the federal bureaucracy.
a. Management or administration marked by hierarchical authority among numerous offices and by fixed procedures: The new department head did not know much about bureaucracy.
b. The administrative structure of a large or complex organization: a midlevel manager in a corporate bureaucracy.
3. An administrative system in which the need or inclination to follow rigid or complex procedures impedes effective action."
----------
i·de·ol·o·gy
1. The body of ideas reflecting the social needs and aspirations of an individual, group, class, or culture.
2. A set of doctrines or beliefs that form the basis of a political, economic, or other system.
----------
Thanks for proving again what a complete moron you are.
And you, genius, can't tell that although they use different words they describe the same thing.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#914132 May 29, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
We better whisper. Yeah and Lincoln might hear us. They don't like being disturbed.
lol! You mean... because you are disturbed.

Hmmmmm..... you people come up with the newest angles to work something!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#914133 May 29, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget to check the labels for ingredients, well if they have any labels that is...
Labels? no one in California gave a crap about labels.

Orlando, FL

#914134 May 29, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuk is a she
Really? Seriously? It's Jean!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min Patrick 226,507
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr Eaddae 305,478
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr Trojan 27,101
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Aug 26 RICK SERVICE 29
offer Aug 23 Peter 1
Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000