Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Whatever

Gering, NE

#913068 May 27, 2013
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>Realtime patronizes, disparages, or otherwise denigrates females. Realtime's attitude is of superiority in the belief that women are inferior to him and thus deserving of less than equal treatment...
Realtime would set up a jihad emirate and establish Sharia law. His goal never changes... Realtime actually answers the question, as to which side actually 'wants women barefoot, illiterate, and pregnant'...
It's the culture...
Explains why he takes it so personal when I take no quarter from him.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#913069 May 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
The attacks on Benghazi
"According to Jack Murphy and Brandon Webb in "Benghazi: The Definitive Report," the Regional Security Office in Tripoli "compiled a list of 234 security incidents in Libya between June 2011 and July 2012, 50 of which took place in Benghazi."[19]:30
In April 2012, two former security guards for the consulate threw a homemade "fish bomb" IED over the consulate fence; the incident did not cause any casualties.[20] Just 4 days later, a similar bomb was thrown at a four vehicle convoy carrying the United Nations Special Envoy to Libya, exploding just 12 feet from the UN envoy’s vehicle without injuring anyone.[21]
In May 2012 an Al-Qaida affiliate calling itself the Imprisoned Omar Abdul Rahman Brigades claimed responsibility for an attack on the International Red Cross (ICRC) office in Benghazi. On August 6 the ICRC suspended operations in Benghazi. The head of the ICRC's delegation in Libya said the aid group was "appalled" by the attack and "extremely concerned" about escalating violence in Libya.[22]
The Imprisoned Omar Abdul Rahman Brigades released a video of what it said was its detonation of an explosive device outside the gates of the U.S. consulate on June 5, which caused no casualties but damaged the consulate's perimeter wall,[23][24] described by one individual as "big enough for forty men to go through."[18] The Brigades claimed that the attack was in response to the killing of Abu Yahya al Libi, a Libyan al-Qaeda leader who had just died in an American drone attack, and was also timed to coincide with the imminent arrival of a U.S. diplomat.[25][26] There were no injuries, but the group left behind leaflets promising more attacks against the U.S.[27]
British ambassador to Libya Dominic Asquith survived an assassination attempt in Benghazi on June 10. Two British protection officers were injured in the attack when their convoy was hit by a rocket-propelled grenade 300 yards from their consulate office.[28] The British Foreign Office withdrew all consular staff from Benghazi in late June.[29][30][31]
On June 18, 2012, the Tunisian consulate in Benghazi was stormed by individuals affiliated with Ansar Al-Sharia Libya, allegedly because of "attacks by Tunisian artists against Islam."[19]:31
On the day of the attack:
Al Qaida leader Ayman al-Zawahiri declared that al Libi's death still needed to be avenged.[32]
In Egypt, 2000 Salafist activists protested against the film "Innocence of Muslims" at 5pm EET (11am EDT) at the US embassy in Cairo.[33]
President Obama was attending a 9/11 ceremony in the morning, and in the afternoon he visited with wounded veterans at the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center for two-and-a-half hours about the time the Benghazi attack began.[34]
Two consulate security guards spotted a man in a Libyan police uniform taking pictures of the consulate with his cell phone from a nearby building that was under construction. The security guards briefly detained the man before releasing him. He drove away in a police car and a complaint was made to the Libyan police station. Sean Smith noticed this surveillance, posting on the internet "assuming we don't die tonight. We saw one of our 'police' that guard the compound taking pictures."[19]:34
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Consulate_a...
The Magic Negro's legacy will be one of failure. From Fast n Furious to Obamacare to Benghazi to Political Evils, Moral and Ethical lapses within his Administration, the Boy Messiah is quick becoming the historical image of how Americans can screw themselves.

Lapeer, MI

#913070 May 27, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of rioting and looting,why didn't that go on in Oklahoma the way it did in Jersey or New Orleans?
It goes without saying(wink, wink)

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#913071 May 27, 2013
Lincoln wrote:
<quoted text>
I like President G W Bush, wish he had attended the Republican convention last year. Not perfect but superior to those running the party into the ground now>
You seem out of step with the Republican Party.
Your "the sky is falling" posts become amusing after five years.
Republicans feel entitled to the Presidency and get a bit frantic when they lose twice?
When this country elected a man who did not vote in his Senate district to allow physicians to provide medical help to born alive botched abortion babies, I cried off and on for three days.

There was no way on God's green earth anything good would come out of it.

I've not trusted this president any further than I could throw him even before the election - much less afterwards.

Apparently, the majority of Americans weren't listening to what this man was saying and who he was surrounding himself by.

I believed then and believe now to my very core this country was hijacked and this president is not who he seems.

So what would you expect me to say in light of this?

Gotta go eat now though. Can't believe how fast the time went by this afernoon.
Florida

Seminole, FL

#913072 May 27, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, thankfully, Obama was successful in taking out Saddam. However, there should be no question that Obama has also been successful in working toward bringing our conflicts abroad to an end, despite an uncompromising Congress. There should be no question in anyone's mind that had John McCain been successful in his bid for president, we would not only still be waging wars in Afghanistan and Pakistan but Iran and Syria as well.
Bush's "war on terror" was destined to fail... as is any conflict aimed at, or in support of, religious fanatics. It is my perception that Obama is doing a better job of getting us out of the mess Bush led us into than any warmongering con like John McCain ever could. Remember, it was John McCain who spoke of possible military involvement in Iran and Syria in his speeech to the RNC.
The glass is half full under Obama. Half empty under McCain.
Playing stupid and ignorant isn't working for Obama, why do you think it will work for you?

The economy still sucks, unemployment is still high, terrorists are becoming bolder, the government is scandal-ridden, and Obama is responsible.

The Obama bin Lying administration "I know nothing" is more terrible than watching Obama's "I know nothing" in action you idiot...

It's the culture...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#913074 May 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I'm waiting for the persons name, where is it?
Benghazi the Definitive is a fkn joke written by a couple of enlisted personnel who were probably OK soldiers but have become lousy historians and writers.
Brandon Webb has a wiki page, Jack Murphy is sort of lean on history. You liked what you read__that's on you.
The term "progressive" shows a lack of intellect on your part.
Me and Nuk are not a team.
When did the CIA first reappear in Libya?
You're playing troll games, ya freak. Sleep it off.

Lapeer, MI

#913075 May 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
After re-reading your post I see you are long on BS.
The consulate was first attacked not the annex. If you are attempting to make the annex the cause of the consulate attack, you have no support for your claim. The annex was NOT attacked until consulate personnel was moved to it.
The protestors were chanting the name of a man killed in a drone attack and this was the source of their anger.
PROVIDE proof that the consulate was attacked due to the annex. Without it you are obfuscating.
But, NONE of this makes SQUAT of a difference as the rising terrorism in the region should have sent up red flags. These were ignored by the State Dept. And nothing you have posted changed this.
I earlier caught sight of the mealy-mouthed Jerk-In-Chief making remarks about Memorial Day and I immediately felt like throwing my shoe at the TV. That bas turd Community Organizer holds nothing but contempt for our military personnel. It's like watching Al Capone sing the National Anthem at a Cubs game.

God help us all.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#913076 May 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Or perhaps the Arab League members who are in shock and dismay are far from the fighting and just offering their two cents worth.
These rebels/freedom fighters are doing some real damage, far more damage than others in recent memory. These fighters aren't fooling around, they're blowing a lotta shyte up. These cats aren't AQ or Muslim Brotherhood__there is something else going on here.
This post #316100 appeared on this thread in March 2011, well before the Benghazi incident__it and many other interesting posts by Carol, Tenzing and others can be found from page 14996 going forward.

We were thinking that the something else going on was CIA.

We were right!

Carol forgot.

Lapeer, MI

#913077 May 27, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Landing a president in the middle of New Orleans with all the rioting and looting wouldn't have helped those in need of rescue and would have created an even more dangerous distraction.
Sometimes you just have to have perspective and think of the outcome being even worse than the way things might seem based on bias and a photograph.
Landing *THIS* president in the middle of New Orleans with all the rioting and looting would have helped us greatly.

Tell 'em it's the 59th State he forgot to campaign in.
Florida

Seminole, FL

#913078 May 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Explains why he takes it so personal when I take no quarter from him.
Realtime is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things...

It's the culture...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#913079 May 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I'm waiting for the persons name, where is it?
Benghazi the Definitive is a fkn joke written by a couple of enlisted personnel who were probably OK soldiers but have become lousy historians and writers.
Brandon Webb has a wiki page, Jack Murphy is sort of lean on history. You liked what you read__that's on you.
The term "progressive" shows a lack of intellect on your part.
Me and Nuk are not a team.
When did the CIA first reappear in Libya?
You keep ranting about an annex thinking it will divert attention from the lack of security at the consulate. It does not. NO ONE but you two sillies -NUK and you- seem to think this somehow makes it okay not to provide inadequate security. You are obfuscating. I am not playing the game.

Progressives is a political movement and I find your claim to the contrary ludicrous. Good grief there is a progressive liberal caucus in Congress. Now that was a lame and childish comeback in a string of such from you.
Florida

Seminole, FL

#913080 May 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>This post #316100 appeared on this thread in March 2011, well before the Benghazi incident__it and many other interesting posts by Carol, Tenzing and others can be found from page 14996 going forward.
We were right!
Carol forgot.
LMFAO... You never grow tired of making an idiot out of yourself do you Realtime?

It's the culture...
Florida

Seminole, FL

#913081 May 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>This post #316100 appeared on this thread in March 2011, well before the Benghazi incident__it and many other interesting posts by Carol, Tenzing and others can be found from page 14996 going forward.
We were right!
Carol forgot.
Admit Realtime - Obama, Hillary, Susan Rice and Carney are all liars. Admit it you balless piece of shit... Or do what they do best you fool LIE about Benghazi, you idiot.

It's the culture...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#913082 May 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
We were right!
Carol forgot.
You still have NOTHING documented to support your claim that if it wasn't for the annex the consulate would NOT have been attacked.
Yes the terrorist has been attacking Benghazi for a long time. They had a camp just outside of the town at an abonned military compound until the locals raised up after Benghazi and kicked them out.
I know you tried a lame childish dismissal of the following list when posted, but I post it again as it blows a giant size hole in your claims.

It is too long so I will post it in another post.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#913083 May 27, 2013
" According to Jack Murphy and Brandon Webb in "Benghazi: The Definitive Report," the Regional Security Office in Tripoli "compiled a list of 234 security incidents in Libya between June 2011 and July 2012, 50 of which took place in Benghazi."[19]:30
In April 2012, two former security guards for the consulate threw a homemade "fish bomb" IED over the consulate fence; the incident did not cause any casualties.[20] Just 4 days later, a similar bomb was thrown at a four vehicle convoy carrying the United Nations Special Envoy to Libya, exploding just 12 feet from the UN envoy’s vehicle without injuring anyone.[21]
In May 2012 an Al-Qaida affiliate calling itself the Imprisoned Omar Abdul Rahman Brigades claimed responsibility for an attack on the International Red Cross (ICRC) office in Benghazi. On August 6 the ICRC suspended operations in Benghazi. The head of the ICRC's delegation in Libya said the aid group was "appalled" by the attack and "extremely concerned" about escalating violence in Libya.[22]
The Imprisoned Omar Abdul Rahman Brigades released a video of what it said was its detonation of an explosive device outside the gates of the U.S. consulate on June 5, which caused no casualties but damaged the consulate's perimeter wall,[23][24] described by one individual as "big enough for forty men to go through."[18] The Brigades claimed that the attack was in response to the killing of Abu Yahya al Libi, a Libyan al-Qaeda leader who had just died in an American drone attack, and was also timed to coincide with the imminent arrival of a U.S. diplomat.[25][26] There were no injuries, but the group left behind leaflets promising more attacks against the U.S.[27]
British ambassador to Libya Dominic Asquith survived an assassination attempt in Benghazi on June 10. Two British protection officers were injured in the attack when their convoy was hit by a rocket-propelled grenade 300 yards from their consulate office.[28] The British Foreign Office withdrew all consular staff from Benghazi in late June.[29][30][31]
On June 18, 2012, the Tunisian consulate in Benghazi was stormed by individuals affiliated with Ansar Al-Sharia Libya, allegedly because of "attacks by Tunisian artists against Islam."[19]:31
Al Qaida leader Ayman al-Zawahiri declared that al Libi's death still needed to be avenged.[32]
In Egypt, 2000 Salafist activists protested against the film "Innocence of Muslims" at 5pm EET (11am EDT) at the US embassy in Cairo.[33]
President Obama was attending a 9/11 ceremony in the morning, and in the afternoon he visited with wounded veterans at the Walter Reed National Military Medical Center for two-and-a-half hours about the time the Benghazi attack began.[34]
Two consulate security guards spotted a man in a Libyan police uniform taking pictures of the consulate with his cell phone from a nearby building that was under construction. The security guards briefly detained the man before releasing him. He drove away in a police car and a complaint was made to the Libyan police station. Sean Smith noticed this surveillance, posting on the internet "assuming we don't die tonight. We saw one of our 'police' that guard the compound taking pictures."[19]:34

Where on this list do you see anything about the annex or the CIA?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#913084 May 27, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Hey there USAsince1680. Glad to see you're still around.
Yep. When bushie was in charge, it was an accepted fact of life.... wasn't worth mentioning much under that regime.
So it would appear there are separate sets of rules regarding embassies depending on what party is in power! And apparently the only ones who can make the rules are the cons!
You're so full of stuff, your eyes are brown, Yeahoo. If it was an 'accepted fact of life', it would have been above the fold in the NYT for eight years. Get over yourself, and hit the sack with Barack Hussein Obama, since you like to kiss his behind, every chance you get... Give it a rest.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#913085 May 27, 2013
Whatever wrote:
" According to Jack Murphy and Brandon Webb in "Benghazi: The Definitive Report," the Regional Security Office in Tripoli "compiled a list of 234 security incidents in Libya between June 2011 and July 2012, 50 of which took place in Benghazi."[19]:30
Where on this list do you see anything about the annex or the CIA?
That's bullshit from two goofballs trying to make a buck here and there. I can't take you seriously if you put up that sht.

The Benghazi Consulate provided diplomatic cover for the nearby CIA that we know__my question is very simple__when did the CIA begin operating in Eastern Libya? Obviously it was before Gaddafi was killed and long before the Benghazi uprising.

When was it?

Gaddafi died in late October 2011 btw.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#913087 May 27, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Magic Negro's legacy will be one of failure. From Fast n Furious to Obamacare to Benghazi to Political Evils, Moral and Ethical lapses within his Administration, the Boy Messiah is quick becoming the historical image of how Americans can screw themselves.
It’s like O'bama's living in a bunker during the last days of his administration.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#913088 May 27, 2013
Obama: Our Veterans Sacrificed To Make America ‘More Fair’

That would depend on what your definition of fair is. To O'bama fair is some lazy person sitting at home getting a check and not doing anything to contribute other than voting liberal. To conservatives fair is personal responsibility, a small government that doesn’t control our lives, and the chance to make it by your own blood, sweat, and tears. Taking care of the poor and lazy should be the job of charities and not some wasteful bureaucracy. This idiot has no clue what freedom or sacrifice is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I am sickened and disgusted by this president. I am sure most of us have lost or family and loved ones in a war-I don't blame anyone if they don't want to watch this disgusting display of ignorance.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#913089 May 27, 2013
SHINNING-THE ONLY "RIGHT WING RACIST NAZIS WE HAVE IN THIS COUNTRY ARE THE LEFT WING REFUGEES FLEEING THEIR OWN DELUSIONS THAT THE 3RD WORLD DICTATORS HAVE BEEN FEEDING THEM-SINCE ONLY THEY KNOW WHAT REAL FREEDOM IS -BUT DON'T ACTULLY WANT TO LIVE IN IT?UGH!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Trojan 28,494
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 hr Richardfs 233,181
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr feces for jesus 307,110
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... 7 hr yinefsfgd 3
What role do you think humans play in global wa... Sat Earthling-1 2,741
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Fri zubedaanur 693
UConn vs. Duke Monday night 9pm ESPN2 Dec 25 ivyawe 1
More from around the web