Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#912132 May 26, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
You must admit they are great to have around for the sheer entertainment value (and for free too).
I'm hoping that chick nutculur shows up again today. We beat her into a greasy puddle of mush yesterday though, so I doubt we will see her for a bit....:-)
Yep! Your gestapo ways of beating people haven't changed since the 1930's son.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#912133 May 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The clip shows that Hillary didn't give a shit whether those men lived or died and that she is willing to lie through her teeth to cover her own butt.
More lies from the scuttlebutt corner.:-D

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

#912135 May 26, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"Hense"??? Was that the name of your favorite pullet that got fried when your meth lab blew up? BMO, but your attempts at dialect make your postings incomprehensible if you're actually trying to communicate.
Special band of righty lunatics today!

AFFORDABLE CARE ACT. <---- this October!

(Where does it say "fweee"?)

The right wingers know they are in for big losses from now on.

Hey Texas! 8 million uninsured! Bush and Perry got nothing for you.

President Obama solved it! Uninsured no more come October.

GOP. <----- Useless out dated thugs!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#912137 May 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Tax bill for what???
For taxes if declared to not be tax-exempt, you senile old fool.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#912139 May 26, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Aunt Batty Lou is getting her historical events mixed up again. Sandy Berger never did it, but Col. Ollie North's secretary Fawn Hall did stuff Iran/Contra documents down her bra to sneak them out of the Reagan White House and shred them so they could not be used to incriminate her boss or Ronald Reagan.
LOL, Yep Fawn Hall and don't forget Mr Ghorbanifar.

What ever happened to Fawn?

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#912141 May 26, 2013
<quoted text>
The only reason I would put any part of my body into you is to rip out your black, leftist heart (but I'm pretty sure I'd choose to stick my fist straight thru your wimpy rib cage).....:-)
You're a dry bob Tea Party hackster noodling empty threats. The game's up. No one trusts you anymore to stand behind you, even (backdoor cunnilingus)Carol.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#912142 May 26, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"Hense"??? Was that the name of your favorite pullet that got fried when your meth lab blew up? BMO, but your attempts at dialect make your postings incomprehensible if you're actually trying to communicate.
Go back and correct your own posts .
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#912143 May 26, 2013
<quoted text>
But I feel really, REALLY good about it. Does that make it more palatable for you?
Not really. But thank you for showing up with a TRUE conservative republican is like.

You're a swell guy for doing so, son!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#912144 May 26, 2013
<quoted text>
You must admit they are great to have around for the sheer entertainment value (and for free too).
I'm hoping that chick nutculur shows up again today. We beat her into a greasy puddle of mush yesterday though, so I doubt we will see her for a bit....:-)
Nucular is Demos/Tenzing in drag.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#912145 May 26, 2013
<quoted text>
How long do you leftist phags expect to keep bringing up Bush/Cheney as a defense mechanism? Both are long ago happily retired, and its time for you to start living in the "now"....
I'm sorry son.

I guess you just don't like history. I know. It's just something you can't run away from like a scared girl.

awwww.... poor baby.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#912147 May 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Bullsht__all sorts of groups apply for tax exempt status, Little League 501 (c)(3), local Chambers of Commerce 501 (c)(6) the list goes on__I personally have been involved in the founding of "at least" twenty nonprofit groups. As a rule it's as simple as preparing and submitting the paperwork properly.
Many of the TeaParty groups were about "free money" for the best website. Hide and watch as the default rate rolls in.
Paypal__LMAO.
Political intimidation at the highest levels of the Obama Regime.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#912148 May 26, 2013
<quoted text>More lies from the scuttlebutt corner.:-D
Just go to the video.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#912149 May 26, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>That's not true either. She was simply saying that the rude, sophomoric grandstanding of the Rethulicon do-nothings with their insisting on the condemning her and the administration for connecting the riots in the area caused by a Youtube video did NOT really matter compared to actually finding out what and who was responsible and seeing that it NEVER happened again.
Why don't those show-boating thugs like Cruz and Paul demand a public investigation with CIA officials over what happened? Make you go hmmmmmmmm?
Good point! I'd also like to know why Rand Paul and Ted Cruz don't go deeper into how tax loopholes have allowed huge amounts of anonymous dark money to seep into our governing system to such an extent that the real consensus issues that most Americans agree upon like ending the overseas war in Afghanistan, domestic drone use, addressing catastrophic climate change, gun safety issues, and forcing big Wall Street Bank accountability and transparency aren't being handled and dealt with at all.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#912150 May 26, 2013
<quoted text>
How long do you leftist phags expect to keep bringing up Bush/Cheney as a defense mechanism? Both are long ago happily retired, and its time for you to start living in the "now"....
But the "now" is a failure....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#912152 May 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, Yep Fawn Hall and don't forget Mr Ghorbanifar.
What ever happened to Fawn?
More living in the past.

Drooling old fools like Realtime remember everything from the 1980s, but can't remember what they had for breakfast.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#912153 May 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just go to the video.
YOU watch the video clip:[Hillary CLINTON: "With all due respect, the fact is we had four dead Americans! Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night decided to go kill some Americans?! What difference at this point does it make?! It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again. "]

Watch the clip:
&feature=player_embedded
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#912154 May 26, 2013
<quoted text>You're a dry bob Tea Party hackster noodling empty threats. The game's up. No one trusts you anymore to stand behind you, even (backdoor cunnilingus)Carol.
Jean, it's not nice for old Jewish ladies to talk that way.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#912156 May 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just go to the video.
YOU watch the video!?!: http://youtu.be/nPal5FfBaaE
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#912158 May 26, 2013
<quoted text>Good point! I'd also like to know why Rand Paul and Ted Cruz don't go deeper into how tax loopholes have allowed huge amounts of anonymous dark money to seep into our governing system to such an extent that the real consensus issues that most Americans agree upon like ending the overseas war in Afghanistan, domestic drone use, addressing catastrophic climate change, gun safety issues, and forcing big Wall Street Bank accountability and transparency aren't being handled and dealt with at all.
The only gun safety needed is to get the violent criminals off the street, permanently.

In California, Governor Moonbeam turns them loose.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#912160 May 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Political intimidation at the highest levels of the Obama Regime.
Repeating lies don't add up to the truth. It never has in any alternative universe but your own crackpot one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 min Dave Nelson 230,159
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 47 min squeezers 458
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 51 min The_Box 306,257
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Bruin For Life 27,929
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 3 hr LonePalm 1,525
Old UK WildCat Picture Signed by Adolph F.Rupp+... (Apr '07) 21 hr Local man 40
Do you hate UK Wildcats, we DO :-) (Apr '11) Wed Geoscientist 50

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE