Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#910112 May 23, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>No, we're dazzled by your obtuseness to any facts sinking in
Stupid is not what you do. It's who you are... Nothing is more terrible than your ignorance in action you idiot...

AND... You never grow tired of making a fool and loser out of yourself do you??

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#910113 May 23, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Keep it up & you will disappear.
Dow highs and lows are meaningless. Lmao at you stupid libturds.
SoVeryNotSurpriz ed

Lakewood, NJ

#910114 May 23, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
<quoted text>
How clever I am!!! I love how I try and confuse the rest of the forum with my caginess!!! So tricky and so very shrewd! I am doing a wonderful job today, together, who cares if the forum knows I am the same person? It makes it that much more fun!! I'll keep going, I'm doing great, though I do think I should wait right now until my psychiatric team does their morning rounds before I continue with my postings. I don't want my Meds upped again now do I? They are getting concerned as I seem to be going into meltdown more frequently as of late. But I have them fooled don't I?? They know about some of my multiple personalities, but not all, so who gives a darn!!! Let's just fly under the radar until they're gone, lay low so to speak. I can bring out the rest of my sockpuppet cabal later!!! Then the fun will really start!!!!!!!!!
Not Surprized! ROTFLMAO!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#910115 May 23, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Can anyone picture this scenario if Obama and his "team IRS" hadn't been caught?
Picture poor Mr. Jones, a 78-year-old man who has several medical problems and frequent falls and is in need of a power wheelchair. The IRS will decide if Mr. Jones' quality of life is worth the cost of a power wheelchair and, if he is a republican, they will also do an audit on him at the same time he's wobbling with a walker, falling down and crawling to the bathroom.
Why is that so easy for me to imagine? Is it just me?
Digging up Sarah Palin's old canard on 'death panels' i Obamacare. You're right about 'death panels',but wrong about being put in Obamacare. Barney Frank put the 'death panels' in the Dodd-Frank Finance Reform Bill; they will decide if corrupt , socially irresponsible Wall Street banks that broke the Public Trust should remain on Government life support or be killed outright.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#910116 May 23, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
99percenter still pushing his wacky sites.
You got that right... He's sellout... apostman = 99Percent = Anonymous

URL: democraticpassel.com see below:

http://www.google.com/search...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#910117 May 23, 2013
<quoted text>Leave him be, No Surprize. Being a bully isn't a right;it's a shame.
You a certified idiot "IAnonymousI" and we're "Not Surprized" you're a dumbass...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#910118 May 23, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Nice. I stopped watching when the Knicks got the boot. I was looking forward to Knicks vs. Heat, maybe next year :)
In others words, you also don't give a sht.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#910119 May 23, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
She acts like she's drunk; too annoying to watch
Lol...priceless!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#910121 May 23, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
Can anyone picture this scenario if Obama and his "team IRS" hadn't been caught?
Picture poor Mr. Jones, a 78-year-old man who has several medical problems and frequent falls and is in need of a power wheelchair. The IRS will decide if Mr. Jones' quality of life is worth the cost of a power wheelchair and, if he is a republican, they will also do an audit on him at the same time he's wobbling with a walker, falling down and crawling to the bathroom.
Why is that so easy for me to imagine? Is it just me?
Following the red flags has unraveled it so far as to Cindy Thomas and Holly Paz (? spelling). Holly answers to Lois Lerner.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#910122 May 23, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah dumbfk, damage dumbfk damage, plenty of it inland. I'm not saying it was as bad as the shore, but to suggest it was a 'little windy' after it past the shore is the stupidest fcking thing I have every heard.
Lol...pull your panties out of your ass. Your claim to sandy fame is that your work lost power. Pathetic.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#910123 May 23, 2013
I apologize to Yeah, I didn't want him to leave. Just slow down on the jerky remarks. He was posting them so furiously he dug a hole for himself.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#910124 May 23, 2013
<quoted text> Digging up Sarah Palin's old canard on 'death panels' i Obamacare. You're right about 'death panels',but wrong about being put in Obamacare. Barney Frank put the 'death panels' in the Dodd-Frank Finance Reform Bill; they will decide if corrupt , socially irresponsible Wall Street banks that broke the Public Trust should remain on Government life support or be killed outright.
Go burn a flag, piss on the constitution. It's what you live for. You are a giant in your own lies...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#910125 May 23, 2013
<quoted text> Digging up Sarah Palin's old canard on 'death panels' i Obamacare. You're right about 'death panels',but wrong about being put in Obamacare. Barney Frank put the 'death panels' in the Dodd-Frank Finance Reform Bill; they will decide if corrupt , socially irresponsible Wall Street banks that broke the Public Trust should remain on Government life support or be killed outright.
Banks should be financially responsible, but who gives a damn about banks being "socially irresponsible"?

In fact, for banks, social responsibility and financial responsibility are incompatible.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#910126 May 23, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
And vile beast from hell Jane is quoting Anne Cuntler!
Time to walk the beach.
Be careful. A cat might try and bury you again.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#910127 May 23, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Like most liberals, if you don't have credible evidence to refute something, Yeah you get stupid...
don't worry he gets more stupid...he will start bashing Israel and then have his usual love fest with Hitler.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#910128 May 23, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...pull your panties out of your ass. Your claim to sandy fame is that your work lost power. Pathetic.
apostman = 99Percent = Anonymous = Not Surpized communistpatriot.com/ IP address 206.188.198.56*** 205.178.190.56
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#910129 May 23, 2013
Banks should be allowed to fail.

However, the concept that the government would "kill outright" any business is chilling, but likely with a Fascist Obama government.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#910130 May 23, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Bush water boards three known terrorist, but does not kill them- Progressives say very, very bad.
OBama kills four Americans in drone attacks without the benefit of a trial -looney Progressives say very good.
progressives?

Charles Krauthammer

....al-Awlaki was no ordinary enemy. He was a U.S. citizen. By what right does the president order the killing by drone of an American? Where’s the due process?

Answer: Once you take up arms against the United States, you become an enemy combatant, thereby forfeiting the privileges of citizenship and the protections of the Constitution, including due process. You retain only the protection of the laws of war — no more and no less than those of your foreign comrades-in-arms.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/340747...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#910131 May 23, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>British = white, Mexicans = brown, that's what all the fuss is about, rightwingers hate brown people.
Seriously if white people were streaming over the border to get into this country, ask yourselves would any of you rightwingers give a sh!t?
I'll ask my mexican wife if I hate brown people.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#910132 May 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Riiight. So that's how Obama got a second term while you people ran an idiot.
O'bama corrupted the election-that's how he won. The last election was no better than third world countries.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 14 min KiMare 227,432
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr sloop 200,940
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 hr Pearl Jam 305,564
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 10 hr Fight On 27,365
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••