Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
834,761 - 834,780 of 1,099,820 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#909053 May 22, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Born in Hawaii... prove it.
Graduated from Columbia... prove it.
Professor of Law on the faculty of the University of Chicago Law School... prove it.
Passed the Illinois bar... prove it.
... and...
Legal name Barack Hussein Obama... prove it.
The last known legal name of the person having been put into the office of President is Barry Soetoro. When was this name legally changed?
It is nothing more than an assumption that the person who entered the United States as Barry Soetoro, and citizen of Indonesia, is the same person aliasly known as Barack Hussein Obama.
Considering how successful the Democrats have been in the past 50 years with duping the population of the United States with lies, it is most likely a lie that the president's name is Barack Hussein Obama.
... so, prove it.
In a free society it is typically the person making the accusations the one who needs to provide the proof not the other way around.

We do not do things like they did back when you were living in the old Soviet Union.
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#909054 May 22, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
In 1975 it was Global cooling
http://denisdutton.com/newsweek_coolingworld....
Global warning is a mixture of what we're taking from the earth & pumping into the atmosphere like cause & effect! Compare the earth to a car engine. As long as that car has proper oil, not too much, not too little, that engine will work properly & not over heat. Well when America was basically the only country pumping oil crazy for transportation purposes, we saw little to no change because, the amount being pumped was comparable to the earths natural process of getting rid of excess oil.

Now, Americas not the only country pumping oil crazy for transportation purposes to supply the demand so, the amount being taking from the earth is not comparable to the earths natural process of eliminating excess oil, it's exceeding those limits so, like a car engine running nonstop on too little oil, the earths core is heating up. That's part 1! The cause!

Part 2 is the greenhouse effect. The earth is encased in an invisible magnetic shield that gives us gravity & absorbs excess rays of the sun. Also blocks space debris from entering earths atmosphere.

Now when a car is driven, the smoke from the exhaust from the gas/oil being burnt has to go somewhere which is out the tail pipe. Here's the difference between a car & the earth. The car has an exhaust system, which inevitably end up in the Earth's atmosphere. The earth has no such exhaust system. In essence, the car is dumping CO2 gases into the Earth's atmosphere, which the earth has no way of getting rid of them because, the earth has no exhaust system & is encased in it's own magnetic shield which keeps those gases in earths atmosphere. The effect, the earths temperature is increasing, slowly but surely due to the massive size of the earth & it's atmosphere!

You can thank me for the lesson later! Lol!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#909055 May 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Abortion clinics should be held to the same standards as hospitals. Planned Parenthood and other abortion mills oppose this because it would destroy their profits.
It’s obvious to anyone looking closely at this case that Gosnell ran a criminal enterprise, not a health-care facility. Indeed, Gosnell’s trial showed clearly that his operation was in violation of existing laws and regulations in the state of Pennsylvania.

But that hasn’t stopped opponents of safe and legal abortion from seizing on the case in the hope that it would fuel their agenda of restricting access to abortion—and ultimately banning it outright.

If there's one thing everyone observing this case can agree on, it's that all women, regardless of means, deserve access to high-quality health care delivered by licensed health-care professionals who adhere to the most rigorous professional standards, including providing emergency care" ..."The truth is that abortion is one of the safest medical procedures in America—and also one of the most heavily regulated." Check this out: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/05...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#909056 May 22, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>You want to talk about William Ayers and the Chicago gang bangers? I will gladly talk about those that helped O'bama get into White House--and the Fairytale they tried to pass off as truth.
the 'truth'?

leap of faith reasoning doesn't seem to be working to well for you wingnuts. it's not like you didn't have a chance to present the 'evidence' you claim to possess before Obama was reelected.

oh what a minute. you did present it. and how did that work out?

now you will try explain why, with more leap of faith reasoning, and with no mention of right wing policy failures, why the right wing myths fell flat on their face. at least that's the usual formula.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#909057 May 22, 2013
Top IRS official takes the Fifth: what it means

May 22, 2013

Now it’s getting interesting.

Lois Lerner, head of the IRS division that oversees tax-exempt filings, will take the Fifth in front of Congress tomorrow.

She won’t answer questions. She won’t say, for example, why she never informed Congress that she knew there was criminal fiddling going on at the IRS, where employees “gave extra scrutiny” to tea party, conservative, patriot, and other groups during the application process.

Instead, as the DOJ launches a criminal investigation, Lerner will tell the House Oversight Committee,“I decline to answer. I invoke my Fifth Amendment right.” Multiple times she will say this.

Meaning:“If I answer, I could incriminate myself.”

Her lawyer, William Taylor, has asked the Committee to excuse Lerner from testifying tomorrow, Wednesday, since she won’t be answering questions. Taylor wrote to the House Committee,“[Forcing her to testify would] have no other purpose other than to embarrass or burden her.”

Tsk, tsk. Mustn’t embarrass a person who has committed crimes. Be nice. Be kind. Yes, Lois Lerner failed to tell the Committee anything about IRS crimes, when she testified four times last year, but so what? Give her a break. Goodness gracious, don’t put her through an ordeal.

Somehow, Lerner’s lawyer’s logic doesn’t stand up. But he’s a lawyer, so that’s no surprise.

Then there was this: a presidential election last year. 2012? Obama? Remember?

If Lois Lerner had blown the whistle then, and the full-blown scandal that’s erupting now had occurred before the election, who knows who would have won the presidency.

Lois was obviously protecting a 'president' running to win a second term. She’s “pre-taking” the Fifth now and hoping she won’t have to appear before the Committee tomorrow, so the Soetoro/Obama regime won’t have to risk hearing a Congressman ask, WERE YOU PROTECTING THE 'PRESIDENT' FROM SCANDAL IN AN ELECTION YEAR?

WERE YOU LYING SO OBAMA COULD WIN REELECTION?

Ahem…the Fifth Amendment wasn’t designed for that purpose. It was designed so a person wouldn’t have to incriminate himself/herself. The Fifth doesn’t exist to protect someone else from scandal.

We get it, Lois. We get what you’re up to...

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2013/05/22...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#909058 May 22, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So you can use genetically altered seeds to grow organic food? Is that possible? Wouldn't that take away from the whole 'organic' thing? Just asking, don't jump down my throat.
Is Homer gluten-free?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#909059 May 22, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
By giving an opening statement she technically waived her right.
They noted this and state she will be called back.
Then they can strap her to a chair and beat the answers out of her eh? Waterboarding anyone? I wonder if they will shine that bright light thingy into her eyes?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#909060 May 22, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Whose job was it to monitor Gosnels clinic? Was it not the Health Department of Philadelphia? He was operating that dump for years; no one seemed to care. Why is that? Because it was in a poor black neighborhood and the patients were all black?
No one is defending Gosnell, you're a liar as usual. He is going to prison and the place is closed, so, stfu.
You cannot make up things and pass them off as truth.

The state had pulled away from monitoring ANY abortion clinics due to pressure from the Pro-abortion lobby.

All abortion clinics have not been officially inspected for years in PA, according to the FBI report.

Complaints were treated dealt with as "she says, he says" without a through evaluation of clinics involved.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#909061 May 22, 2013
Obama's Dead Bee’s – Monsanto Genetically Engineered Seeds Killing Off Honeybees

Recent studies on epidemic death rates among honeybees are beginning to point fingers at genetically modified seeds produced by Monsanto. In 2012, an epidemic swept through commercial bee colonies killing up to 50% of the nations’ bee colonies used to pollinate crops for farmers. Among the hardest hit are almond growers in California, who saw their bee colonies nearly decimated over the winter. While hives looked to be healthy last fall, there was a near-catastrophic die off of honeybees over the winter.

While it is hard to say if the mass die-off is solely due to genetically altered seeds and not drought or fungal issues, European scientists have linked bee epidemics to neonicotinoids, which are incorporated into plants grown from genetically altered seeds produced by Monsanto. The neonicotinoids are suspected to be the culprit in the mass die-off of bees in both Germany and Spain. In response to this research, the European Union has already proposed a ban on the seeds in question. Here in the United States, the leading bee research company was bought by Monsanto in 2012 after the company was first implicated in epidemic bee colony collapses, and little has been heard on the subject since.

This situation has left “ORGANIC FARMERS” scrambling to find new bee colonies for the pollination of many fruits and vegetables and could have the effect of raising prices on these foods in the near future.

http://www.undergroundhealth.com/dead-bees-mo...

OBAMA MAY NOT BE A VICTIM BUT HE IS FULLY CONTROLLED BY THE ELITE...They should all be arrested and tried for crimes against nature and human kind. They are corrupt and evil..

March Against Obama bin Lying and Monsanto on 5/25..

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/07/1207...

Obama bin Lying: My administration does not torture. We kill..
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#909062 May 22, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>I can't wait. If we burn down Detroit again in the name of Obama and urban renewal do we get a discount on Oscar Mayer hotdog wieners before the Memorial Day weekend?
The corrupt government of Detroit has made that impossible, leaving nothing to burn.

Most of the city will soon be seeded with GMO corn seeds to poison the remaining black folks.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#909063 May 22, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Bees are being programmed to locate explosives.
Coca-Cola, through partnering is reopening 300,000 acres of citrus in Florida__need plenty of bees for that eh?
Have you priced honey lately?
Peppy has his bees trained to do his laundry.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#909065 May 22, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
She made a public statement ,but did not answer any question asked by the Committee.Do you know the difference? Lerner did not 'waive her 5th Amendment right'.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#909066 May 22, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
A year after he was named to the Obama Dishonor Roll, the feds have found nothing on Mr. VanderSloot, but they have caused him to rack up 80 grand in legal bills. This is what IRS defenders (of whom there are more than there ought to be) mean when they assure us that the system worked: Yes, some rich guy had to blow through the best part of six figures fending off the bureaucrats, but it’s not like his body was found in a trunk at the airport or anything, if you know what I mean, Kimmy baby.
Mr. VanderSloot is big enough, just about, to see off the most powerful government on the planet.
Most of those who’ve caught the eye of the IRS share nothing in common with him other than his political preferences.
They’re nobodies — ordinary American citizens guilty of no crime except that of disagreeing with the ruling party.
Yet they were asked, under “penalty of perjury,” to disclose the names of books they were reading and provide the names and addresses of relatives who might be planning to run for public office — a kind of pre-enemies list.
Is that banana-republic enough for you yet?
Not apparently for Juan Williams, fired from NPR for thought crime a couple of years ago, but who was nevertheless energetically defending the IRS exertions on Fox News on Thursday evening.
Left-wing groups had their 501(c)(4) applications approved in weeks, right-wing groups were delayed for months and years and ordered to cough up everything from donor lists to Facebook posts, and those right-wing groups that were approved had their IRS files leaked to left-wing groups like ProPublica.
The agency’s commissioner, a slippery weasel called Steven Miller, conceded before Congress that this was “horrible customer service”— which it was in the sense that your call is important to him and may be monitored by George Soros for quality control.
Mr. VanderSloot? Why would such a lengthy piece omit the billionaires first name?

Frank VanderSloot was a mega donor for Mitt Romney and others and takes a very active role in matters of gayness.

Frank VanderSloot.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#909067 May 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Homer gluten-free?
This isn't a dating site.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#909068 May 22, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
One cannot choose to use the Fifth Amendment selectively.

Lerner's attorney should be disbarred for allowing her to make a statement proclaiming her innocence.

Lerner is an object for pity, set up by the Obama Regime to take the blame for IRS abuses. Hope she made a good deal.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#909069 May 22, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>you must be joining Looney Lily's inlaws in a weekend flashmob. they call it shopping at the mall, i call it stealing TVs and beating white people.
You'll be the first in line. Don't try to hide your appearance there with a white hood and sheet.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#909070 May 22, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Then they can strap her to a chair and beat the answers out of her eh? Waterboarding anyone? I wonder if they will shine that bright light thingy into her eyes?
One option is to give Lerner immunity from prosecution for her actions at IRS, although not immunity from prosecution for perjury during her testimony.
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#909071 May 22, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Pollinators participate in the reproduction of plants.
When you eat an almond, beet, watermelon or sip on coffee, you’re partaking of an ancient relationship between pollinators and flowers. But since the 1990s, worldwide bee health has been in decline and most evidence points to toxic pesticides created by Shell and Bayer and the loss of genetic biodiversity due to the proliferation of GMO monocrops created in laboratories by biotech companies like Monsanto.
But never worry, those real life pollinators—the birds and the bees, as they say—may soon be irrelevant to the food needs of civilization. Harvard roboticists are developing a solution to the crisis: swarms of tiny robot bees made of titanium and plastic that can pollinate those vast dystopian fields of GMO cash crops.
http://disinfo.com/2013/04/robotic-bees-to-po...
OBAMA MAY NOT BE A VICTIM BUT HE IS FULLY CONTROLLED BY THE ELITE... They should all be arrested and tried for crimes against nature and human kind.
1st, let me start by saying,"I totally agree with that statement or, your post except the Obama bullshit but, here's the kicker! You can miraculously see the linkage between the birds & bees, & earths pollination process but, you can't see the connection between robbing the earth of it's oil & pumping the burnt offerings into the earths atmosphere &, the earth heating up as the effect of that process.
This is why I call you stupid or, partially blind, you only see what you want to see!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#909073 May 22, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Top IRS official takes the Fifth: what it means
May 22, 2013
Now it’s getting interesting.
Lois Lerner, head of the IRS division that oversees tax-exempt filings, will take the Fifth in front of Congress tomorrow.
She won’t answer questions. She won’t say, for example, why she never informed Congress that she knew there was criminal fiddling going on at the IRS, where employees “gave extra scrutiny” to tea party, conservative, patriot, and other groups during the application process.
Instead, as the DOJ launches a criminal investigation, Lerner will tell the House Oversight Committee,“I decline to answer. I invoke my Fifth Amendment right.” Multiple times she will say this.
Meaning:“If I answer, I could incriminate myself.”
Her lawyer, William Taylor, has asked the Committee to excuse Lerner from testifying tomorrow, Wednesday, since she won’t be answering questions. Taylor wrote to the House Committee,“[Forcing her to testify would] have no other purpose other than to embarrass or burden her.”
Tsk, tsk. Mustn’t embarrass a person who has committed crimes. Be nice. Be kind. Yes, Lois Lerner failed to tell the Committee anything about IRS crimes, when she testified four times last year, but so what? Give her a break. Goodness gracious, don’t put her through an ordeal.
Somehow, Lerner’s lawyer’s logic doesn’t stand up. But he’s a lawyer, so that’s no surprise.
Then there was this: a presidential election last year. 2012? Obama? Remember?
If Lois Lerner had blown the whistle then, and the full-blown scandal that’s erupting now had occurred before the election, who knows who would have won the presidency.
Lois was obviously protecting a 'president' running to win a second term. She’s “pre-taking” the Fifth now and hoping she won’t have to appear before the Committee tomorrow, so the Soetoro/Obama regime won’t have to risk hearing a Congressman ask, WERE YOU PROTECTING THE 'PRESIDENT' FROM SCANDAL IN AN ELECTION YEAR?
WERE YOU LYING SO OBAMA COULD WIN REELECTION?
Ahem…the Fifth Amendment wasn’t designed for that purpose. It was designed so a person wouldn’t have to incriminate himself/herself. The Fifth doesn’t exist to protect someone else from scandal.
We get it, Lois. We get what you’re up to...
https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2013/05/22...
It's Boehner's doing fool__he's the one who stood in front of TV camera's and asked who was going to jail, right?

You should just stick to counting vapor trails.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#909074 May 22, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Organically grown does not equate to non-GMO.
Correct

Whole Foods and ilk will be busy trying to discern which products meet their standards and which do not.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr well 226,244
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Big Sky 305,444
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr PEE PEE PETE 27,068
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Aug 26 RICK SERVICE 29
offer Aug 23 Peter 1
Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••