Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#909067 May 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Homer gluten-free?
This isn't a dating site.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#909068 May 22, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
By giving an opening statement she technically waived her right.
They noted this and state she will be called back.
One cannot choose to use the Fifth Amendment selectively.

Lerner's attorney should be disbarred for allowing her to make a statement proclaiming her innocence.

Lerner is an object for pity, set up by the Obama Regime to take the blame for IRS abuses. Hope she made a good deal.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#909069 May 22, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>you must be joining Looney Lily's inlaws in a weekend flashmob. they call it shopping at the mall, i call it stealing TVs and beating white people.
You'll be the first in line. Don't try to hide your appearance there with a white hood and sheet.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#909070 May 22, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Then they can strap her to a chair and beat the answers out of her eh? Waterboarding anyone? I wonder if they will shine that bright light thingy into her eyes?
One option is to give Lerner immunity from prosecution for her actions at IRS, although not immunity from prosecution for perjury during her testimony.
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#909071 May 22, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Pollinators participate in the reproduction of plants.
When you eat an almond, beet, watermelon or sip on coffee, you’re partaking of an ancient relationship between pollinators and flowers. But since the 1990s, worldwide bee health has been in decline and most evidence points to toxic pesticides created by Shell and Bayer and the loss of genetic biodiversity due to the proliferation of GMO monocrops created in laboratories by biotech companies like Monsanto.
But never worry, those real life pollinators—the birds and the bees, as they say—may soon be irrelevant to the food needs of civilization. Harvard roboticists are developing a solution to the crisis: swarms of tiny robot bees made of titanium and plastic that can pollinate those vast dystopian fields of GMO cash crops.
http://disinfo.com/2013/04/robotic-bees-to-po...
OBAMA MAY NOT BE A VICTIM BUT HE IS FULLY CONTROLLED BY THE ELITE... They should all be arrested and tried for crimes against nature and human kind.
1st, let me start by saying,"I totally agree with that statement or, your post except the Obama bullshit but, here's the kicker! You can miraculously see the linkage between the birds & bees, & earths pollination process but, you can't see the connection between robbing the earth of it's oil & pumping the burnt offerings into the earths atmosphere &, the earth heating up as the effect of that process.
This is why I call you stupid or, partially blind, you only see what you want to see!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#909073 May 22, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Top IRS official takes the Fifth: what it means
May 22, 2013
Now it’s getting interesting.
Lois Lerner, head of the IRS division that oversees tax-exempt filings, will take the Fifth in front of Congress tomorrow.
She won’t answer questions. She won’t say, for example, why she never informed Congress that she knew there was criminal fiddling going on at the IRS, where employees “gave extra scrutiny” to tea party, conservative, patriot, and other groups during the application process.
Instead, as the DOJ launches a criminal investigation, Lerner will tell the House Oversight Committee,“I decline to answer. I invoke my Fifth Amendment right.” Multiple times she will say this.
Meaning:“If I answer, I could incriminate myself.”
Her lawyer, William Taylor, has asked the Committee to excuse Lerner from testifying tomorrow, Wednesday, since she won’t be answering questions. Taylor wrote to the House Committee,“[Forcing her to testify would] have no other purpose other than to embarrass or burden her.”
Tsk, tsk. Mustn’t embarrass a person who has committed crimes. Be nice. Be kind. Yes, Lois Lerner failed to tell the Committee anything about IRS crimes, when she testified four times last year, but so what? Give her a break. Goodness gracious, don’t put her through an ordeal.
Somehow, Lerner’s lawyer’s logic doesn’t stand up. But he’s a lawyer, so that’s no surprise.
Then there was this: a presidential election last year. 2012? Obama? Remember?
If Lois Lerner had blown the whistle then, and the full-blown scandal that’s erupting now had occurred before the election, who knows who would have won the presidency.
Lois was obviously protecting a 'president' running to win a second term. She’s “pre-taking” the Fifth now and hoping she won’t have to appear before the Committee tomorrow, so the Soetoro/Obama regime won’t have to risk hearing a Congressman ask, WERE YOU PROTECTING THE 'PRESIDENT' FROM SCANDAL IN AN ELECTION YEAR?
WERE YOU LYING SO OBAMA COULD WIN REELECTION?
Ahem…the Fifth Amendment wasn’t designed for that purpose. It was designed so a person wouldn’t have to incriminate himself/herself. The Fifth doesn’t exist to protect someone else from scandal.
We get it, Lois. We get what you’re up to...
https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2013/05/22...
It's Boehner's doing fool__he's the one who stood in front of TV camera's and asked who was going to jail, right?

You should just stick to counting vapor trails.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#909074 May 22, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Organically grown does not equate to non-GMO.
Correct

Whole Foods and ilk will be busy trying to discern which products meet their standards and which do not.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#909076 May 22, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Mr. VanderSloot? Why would such a lengthy piece omit the billionaires first name?
Frank VanderSloot was a mega donor for Mitt Romney and others and takes a very active role in matters of gayness.
Frank VanderSloot.
Vandersloot is being sued by his own company executives for harassment, slander, fraud, interfering in legal business transactions , etc... LOL
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#909077 May 22, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>You'll be the first in line. Don't try to hide your appearance there with a white hood and sheet.
LOL.. You racist democrats are always in full hoodie and Sheik mode... LOL...Your sheet is showing you idiot.. Just be sure to remove your "hoodie" first...

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#909078 May 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Lois Lerner waived her right to take the Fifth Amendment by making a statement of innocence before refusing to answer.
The committee should have questioned her all day (and tomorrow) and let her continue to refuse to answer.
Agree, they should have made her invoke her 5th Amendment right each time a question was asked? They should have questioned her all day.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#909079 May 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
One option is to give Lerner immunity from prosecution for her actions at IRS, although not immunity from prosecution for perjury during her testimony.
Lerner did not lie about anything. Prove it.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#909080 May 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
One cannot choose to use the Fifth Amendment selectively.
Lerner's attorney should be disbarred for allowing her to make a statement proclaiming her innocence.
Lerner is an object for pity, set up by the Obama Regime to take the blame for IRS abuses. Hope she made a good deal.
Last week you claimed that Lerner was a criminal who was being promoted by Obama to head the government department implementing Obamacare. Galt is confused or doesn't know what he's talking about.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#909081 May 22, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad the Progressives here don't have the balls to confront some of their own posters.
You folks, cheer on absolute Progressive crazies here.
Not that I really mind. It shows how far afield Progressive thought is.
Far afield of what? Your flocks of silly geese and fleeced sheep? I don't totally agree with Homer regarding climate change; greenhouse gases are obviously acerbating the phenomenon, but that certainly doesn't make him a vile hateful beast that needs to be confronted like smut-spewing Fenny and the rest of the spam-spreading socks "out standing in the Grumpy Old Pricks' field."
Whatever

Gering, NE

#909082 May 22, 2013
<quoted text> She made a public statement ,but did not answer any question asked by the Committee.Do you know the difference? Lerner did not 'waive her 5th Amendment right'.
One more time....

When she gave an opening statement she technically waved her right [to claim the fifth].I didn't think I needed to state the obvious as her claiming the fifth was the topic.

When you claim the fifth; you cannot make statements.

When she gave an opening statement she waived her right.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#909083 May 22, 2013
<quoted text> Lerner did not lie about anything. Prove it.
frontporchreactionary will never investigate.. You are a chickenshit... You idiot will never hunt... You're "Gun Shy".....
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#909084 May 22, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Far afield of what? Your flocks of silly geese and fleeced sheep? I don't totally agree with Homer regarding climate change; greenhouse gases are obviously acerbating the phenomenon, but that certainly doesn't make him a vile hateful beast that needs to be confronted like smut-spewing Fenny and the rest of the spam-spreading socks "out standing in the Grumpy Old Pricks' field."
lily will confess her ignorance, leosnana will provide it... One in the same...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#909085 May 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
I would never give Lerner immunity. She engaged in the same behavior at FEC asking Christian groups about who prayed for them.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#909087 May 22, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Mr. VanderSloot? Why would such a lengthy piece omit the billionaires first name?
Frank VanderSloot was a mega donor for Mitt Romney and others and takes a very active role in matters of gayness.
Frank VanderSloot.
I thought he was the kid that killed that girl in Aruba

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#909088 May 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosnell committed infanticide, no different than other late-term abortionists liked the sainted Dr. Tiller. Too bad some idiot killed Tiller instead of throwing his ass in prison.
Infanticide is illegal and more prosecutions like that of Gosnell should be conducted.
Galt thinks women who have abortions are totally immoral and lacking in ethics, but those are not crimes. One cannot legislate ethics.
You're an insensitive , immoral asshat if you can compare Gosnell with Dr. Tiller . No wonder you don't get any dates with real women( Do you cut overtime wages for your blow-up koopie-doll too?)

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#909089 May 22, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Organically grown does not equate to non-GMO.
To label 100% organic, you can not have/use anything GMO

To label organic means it is 95% organic. see above

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 39 min STO 305,843
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 40 min superwilly 228,546
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 1 hr tarmo 1,100
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Bruin For Life 27,577
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 4 hr PieceMaker 339
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) 7 hr Carol 280
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mon El SupremoS 201,038

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE