Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#908416 May 21, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> The only ones 'identifying of enemies / scapegoats as a unifying cause' have been on the republican side , namely Darrell Issa and Mitch McConnell , who have take up the Rush Limbaugh mantra to identify 'Obama' as the 'enemy' and make him 'fail'.
Obama is a Marxist communist. A Marxist communist is an enemy of any capitalist republic. The United States is a capitalist republic....(if A equals B, and B equals C, then A equals C)

The government will certainly collapse under the current direction. An idiot knows enough arithmetic to predict that. Even you have to have enough sense to know that when a government has to borrow 1.3 trillion dollars every goddam year just to pay for its day-to-day existence is certain to collapse.
So, anyone with any common sense is trying to make what is being called Obama's plans fail. We are headed toward certain catastrophe.

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#908417 May 21, 2013
Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't everyone's weight fluctuate to some degree over one's lifetime? How old are you anyway? You won't have a 20-year-old body in 30 more years. Trust me.
However, my weight is just about right. Ten pounds less probably wouldn't hurt though.
Guess you don't ever eat chips or Big Macs. Otherwise, I'd have to call you a hypocrite.
I rarely eat either, by the way.
My comment flew so so so far over your head.
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#908418 May 21, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
31st MAU. And that's Sergeant DBWriter, shitbird. ;-)
Obviously you're another fraud here pretending to have some kind of military experience. Typical Democrat. You wouldn't have been one of those fraud coxuckers pretending to be Vietnam Veterans who called themselves the Vietnam Veterans Against the War and slandered real veterans with lies, would you?
Tell the truth here, son.
It's a scene from that movie with Tom Cruz leading up to the part; I want the truth!
You can't handle the truth!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#908419 May 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
How much has Boehner added since Jan of 2011? You forgot to tell us.
http://constitutionus.com/

Once again, idiot, Boehner is a Democrat.
The only reson the deficit is not increasing is because the TEA Party began to influence government. As their influence increases, the deficit will be reduced.
And, Congress is comprised of two units: the Senate, and the House of Representatives. Please refer to the above link for a detailed description of how the government works. You seem to be as ignorant of this as Obama.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#908420 May 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Boehner is a Republicans & Republicans contrpl the House.
How much has he added? What, you don't have a number??
Boehner is a Democrat wearing a RINO costume. You'd know that if you kept up with what happens in Congress, dufus.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#908421 May 21, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> It's a scene from that movie with Tom Cruz leading up to the part; I want the truth!
You can't handle the truth!
... what?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#908422 May 21, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Whoa, somebody has stolen Flacks avatar and is making a funny.
Too funny! That is amazing that Flack AKA 'Chicken Little' could post something like that. LOL

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#908423 May 21, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
31st MAU. And that's Sergeant DBWriter, shitbird. ;-)
Obviously you're another fraud here pretending to have some kind of military experience. Typical Democrat. You wouldn't have been one of those fraud coxuckers pretending to be Vietnam Veterans who called themselves the Vietnam Veterans Against the War and slandered real veterans with lies, would you?
Tell the truth here, son.
Gee, Damnably Bad Writer, but we must give you kudos for learning how to spell Sergeant since the last time to pass yourself off as a Sargent in the Marine Corps during Vietnam. If you're getting any education around here, you should probably thank a democrat.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#908424 May 21, 2013
Time to go home soon. I wonder if the drones will be hunting for me. I'm going to take a different car and go a different way to a different destination and drink beer there until I don't worry about Obama's drones.

Someting for tomorrow....

Why the f**k do you morons call yourselves "liberals" and "progressives" when you're promoting medieval conservative draconian philosophy and causing everything you touch to regress?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#908425 May 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Are you claiming Congress declared war son?
On who?
Confused?
Boy, you keep posting posts that are disconnected.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#908426 May 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like right wing extremist gun nuts son?
That kind of paranoid? Every non white is an enemy of the state (of insanity)?
Mass killings by Democrats or Chicago ghetto style killings by your "culture of violence" are not someone clinging to their guns and religion or angry old white men.

Democrat and guns are a recipe for Mental illness and disaster...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#908427 May 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Boehner is a Republicans & Republicans contrpl the House.
How much has he added? What, you don't have a number??
You deranged democrats and Obama bin Lying are poisoning the food supply and all you can do is rag on republicans...

You sellout idiot democrats will eat anything your handlers or obama slips or shits on your plate...

March Against Obama bin Lying and Monsanto on 5/25..
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/07/1207 ...

Obama bin Lying: My administration does not torture. We kill..
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#908428 May 21, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Confused?
Boy, you keep posting posts that are disconnected.
lol! Just trying to match your thinking since you can't move up the intelligence scale son!

It's really rough for me to come down to your level.

Have you thought of taking classes from a 5 y/o to help you?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#908429 May 21, 2013
March Against Obama bin Lying and Monsanto on 5/25..

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/07/1207...
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#908430 May 21, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
And that explains why it took forever to remove Saddam Hussein from power...
About Humvees not being armored, that falls onto Clinton.
Just like during the Cold War, after a period of time allowing the population to forget the Democrats were all for the war in Iraq after the Republicans stupidly gave them no effective oversight of their Marxist CRA program that ultimately collapsed our economy, the media began programming the public with defeatism.
Iraq became a functioning democracy.
Mission Accomplished, dufus.
How exactly does it fall on Clinton, when to make those type of adjustments something has to happen to prove that the Humvee's needed armor. If you don't remember, "there were no wars under Clinton's watch, just a booming economy." Clinton fell in between 2 Republican presidents named Bush. America was at war under the watch of both of them. The man in the middle (Clinton), a democrat steps in office, no wars & an economy jumping. It's called logic DB Writer. You should try it some times instead of always deflecting the self deserving blame on a man even republicans look up to!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#908431 May 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Just trying to match your thinking since you can't move up the intelligence scale son!
It's really rough for me to come down to your level.
Have you thought of taking classes from a 5 y/o to help you?
Yeah nothing is more terrible than your ignorance in action you idiot..

The reason you are an idiot democrat.. You are nor smart enough to be anything else...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#908432 May 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Are you claiming Congress declared war son?
On who?
Romania in 1942, I believe that was the last country the United States declared war on along with Bulgaria and Hungary June 5, 1942.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#908433 May 21, 2013
Thanks libturds for my daily chuckle. You folks are batsht. :-)

Since: Apr 13

Orlando, FL

#908434 May 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>They understood the intel bushie gave them son.
Besides, there is only one individual who has power over the military.
Care to guess since you obviously don't know how America works, son?
I'm not your son. I'm old enough to be your mother and probably your "younger-looking" grandmother...pipsqueak.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#908435 May 21, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
Time to go home soon. I wonder if the drones will be hunting for me. I'm going to take a different car and go a different way to a different destination and drink beer there until I don't worry about Obama's drones.
Someting for tomorrow....
Why the f**k do you morons call yourselves "liberals" and "progressives" when you're promoting medieval conservative draconian philosophy and causing everything you touch to regress?
Flack you were speaking about ghosts and paranoia....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min Aura Mytha 232,669
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 7 min JAX 201,148
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 39 min Cpecker1313 306,948
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 2 hr Earthling-1 2,653
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 hr Bruin Nation 28,351
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 20 hr Roy the Boy 685
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) 23 hr The Real Daniel S... 281